Gerri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After quite a while at this experience she forces herself from between the furs and focuses on selecting a fur to wear. She takes each coat and looking at herself in the full length mirror on the back of the closet door and fondles herself with each of the furs. She cannot believe it is herself! She, the fur, beautiful beyond her wildest dreams ... it has to be a dream! Before leaving with her choice she strokes furs still on their hangers sliding between different ones again and slowly moving against them in total ecstasy shuttering with a song like sigh for several minutes each in a dream state. She is shivering with excitement, her vagina wet with sexual stimulation.

Putting her sweater and slacks back on and putting on the coat of choice, she goes downstairs in a gorgeous thick, full cut, full length, hooded crystal fox which compliments her hair and freckled fair skin. The country girl has found her fur. Her bright blue eyes are like inner lights and she is trembling with all the excitement. With her sweater and slacks she is stunning. Gerri can't keep from hugging the coat and fondling it. She is finally becoming consciously aware of her feelings for furs.

"Well, it took you long enough and aren't you gorgeous!" Gerri blushes from head to toe and sees Donna in an ankle length, very full, large sleeved sable coat. Gerri had seen her wear it to a few very special musical events and occasions and had admired it greatly. This would have been her choice had it been in the closet. Gerri was aching with excitement as Donna approaches her, the sable rolling and rippling in the light with an exciting kinetic beauty. The folds and softness of it was visually palpable and she was incredibly turned on as Donna puts her arms around Gerri and presses the sable and fox against her body and face. Gerri responds with her arms around Donna. Donna caresses her hair kissing her face and neck lightly. Gerri's Venus mound was swollen with the stimulation of the furs pressing against her. She was aware that her panties were soaked with her juices and she was trembling with excitement.

The fur and Donna's advances were an overwhelming experience to her and yet she did not want this level of intimacy with another woman. She tightened slightly and nervously began to push away.

Donna saying, "I know you want HIM". Again holding Gerri's fur hooded face in both hands; "If you get this excited with me in the furs just think of what it is going to be like with him! I know he is going to be just as turned on as you. Believe me." she says emphatically.

Gerri is still not quite grasping the situation but she is flush with excitement; her mind is swimming in confusion at the sudden awareness over this flood of feelings about fur.

Donna says she is going away for the weekend in the early morning, returning after classes Monday afternoon and no one else will be over. "Gerri you are to take care of things while I am gone. You know what to do with him now. Cook as much of anything as you wish and since you are so gorgeous wearing the fox, hang on to it and get familiar with its many wonderful qualities". Gerri is visibly trembling and goggle eyed with excitement like a deer staring at headlights, tears come to her eyes with the excitement.

That night Gerri stayed up to the early AM watching TV quietly after Donna had gone to bed not being able to sleep. She stayed on the couch with the Foxes and the Crystal Fox coat on the Badger spread. Gerri is engulfed in fur and has new experiences stroking the furs and her body with them as she watches TV. Before she was aware of what she was doing she removed all her clothes and was lying butt naked wallowing in the furs. The ecstasy was overwhelming. She almost wished she had let Donna take advantage of her. These feelings and thoughts were very stimulating. Gerri climaxes softly moaning with the fox between her thighs smothering her sweet muff and her face buried in one of the Fox pillows to quiet her moans with the others surrounding her. She shudders to her first string of furgasms lasting several minutes, thoughts and leftover excitement from furring in the closet, Donna's caress and His face in her hair and Fox tails earlier. His kisses and fondling of her body has her feeling very warm all over.

She falls asleep from exhaustion wrapped in the Fox and Badger with wonderful bright fantasy dreams floating, wrapped in billowing mountains of soft fur caressing her entire body ... and a stiff cock in her hands and mouth, sucking sweet juices, while fondling his testicles with fur. The cock then slides smoothly into her pulsing vagina and she is being strongly wrapped around with his body, arms and the fur pressing against their bodies. This is similar to her many nightmares but with fur and without the nightmare terror, her whole being wanting each pulsing/penetrating moment. She awakes with a start breathing heavily, nearly in climax.

Gerri would have frequent nightmares of being chased, grabbed and clawed at through dark buildings, woods, caves and caverns by bat winged screeching gargoyle-like creatures with deformed, twisted and wart covered cocks. She would awake in a sweat, shaking and deeply disturbed. She would often not be able to go back to sleep. Where did the nightmare go? She mutters to herself. If you get this excited with me ...! recalling Donna's emphatic comment. She begins to fondle herself with the fox in the sensitive parts of her vagina and hugging the fox over her breasts and body wallowing in the thick Badger fur. Her self fondling increases rapidly until she is off in another realm, immersed in her dream fantasies and totally unaware of her actions. She shutters with a huge shaking orgasm a long, loud and gasping high pitched AAAHH!!! With great emotional relief, wanting his cock deep between her thighs, she falls into a deep sleep still wrapped in the furs, some still between her thighs.

Donna comes down to leave and unaware of her presence, Donna leans over Gerri, softly pulling back some of the furs, she caresses her muff, labia and clitoris, lightly kissing her in her muff then softly and slowly slides her tongue into her labia and slowly licks her sweet button and tasting her sweet juices. Gerri stirs slightly and utters a very soft quivering moan raising her hips slightly against the tongue and the lips with her juices generously flowing. Donna eagerly consumes them. This is just part of a fur/sex dream for Gerri. She is a very deep sound sleeper and Donna will do this with regularity. Donna has been doing a much milder version of this from Gerri's first night but with her new fur experiences Donna is unable to restrain herself in taking it a bit further. Donna could not resist deeper penetration tonight and has her own quiet orgasm with Gerri's sweet smell and juices on her lips and tongue. Donna heard Gerri's last climax and knew without a doubt that Gerri got it! Donna drapes another Silver Fox over her tucked between her thighs and against her muff. She leaves Gerri sleeping in her fur cocoon on the couch very stimulated for her weekend away.CHAPTER 4

Gerri wakes up Saturday morning super stimulated by the Silver Fox in amazement realizing that Donna must have laid it over her earlier before leaving. She is already half way to an orgasm which already has a life of its own. In only a few minutes of waking Gerri is exploding in another series of furgasms even stronger than last night. Her body is convulsing with one after the other. She finally gets up very early and excited, surprisingly refreshed.

She calls me soon as she does to fulfill Donna's plan, excuse me, to ask me to dinner at four.

"Please, I need to see you." I eagerly accepted, profusely apologizing for being such a complete ass and telling her I want to see her very much as well and she was in my dreams. Also that I had planned to call her after class but was very glad she called this early. Hanging up with a great sigh of relief I had an erection as though she had pushed a button. Wishing I had said I would be right over as I took care of my bone with her fresh in my mind.

Gerri does not have a plan as she hangs up the phone but she rushes up to Donna's fur closet, still nude and hugging the Crystal Fox and Silver Fox coats to her body, excited over the thought of all those incredible furs wanting to fur fondle herself into further mindless ecstasy. She thinks that something will come to mind for this evenings plan. She gets to the closet door and realizes there is a dead bolt on it but the door is ajar and the soft warm and dimmed lights are on?

"Donna knows I would be in here this morning!!"

Donna's big Sable and a huge Lynx are laying prominently in the middle of the closet draped over a Mink covered bench in the middle. Gerri approaches them almost reverently on her knees. She rubs up against the Sable and Lynx like a cat with her arms spread wide over the furs and shivers with excitement just thinking what it must be like to have the Sable around her nude body. She carefully takes the front lapel and sleeve and begins to stroke her breasts and face while she spreads her legs and moves her crotch up and down the folds of the Sable between her thighs. She is starting to jerk in near climax as she does with short gasping breaths. She grabs the Lynx, and drapes it over her naked shoulders and returns to the Sable between her thighs while stroking her body with more of the Sable. She carefully controls the stimulation to keep her from going immediately into an orgasm. Gerri does this for what seems like an eternity of near orgasmic rapture. She next begins to push the Sable deeper into her clitoris jerking and gasping with excitement. Without warning Gerri experiences a flood of warm pulsing explosions and the juices flow down her leg. Her legs give way with her weakness and she staggers face into the Sable and falls over on the soft fur covered floor lying jerking to a series of orgasms while grabbing for furs to cover her. She stays lying on the fur carpet, her head spinning with pleasure. Smiling she begins stimulating herself with the lynx coat now wrapped in the Sable she is exploding with more climaxes fantasizing his cock ramming into her vagina.

She is rapturous over the vision of herself in the mirror watching fur fondling herself, moaning and screaming with total abandon, loving every moment. She thinks of the painful shyness she has suffered and for what? That is happily behind her now. She pauses only to eat, finding she is unusually hungry. She is thinking how incredibly good it all feels. She has had guilty feelings about fondling herself every since her mother had chided her as a child for "naughty and unsatisfactory behavior" after having been caught with her finger in her twat. Every since then in spite of how good it felt it had, in final, led to feelings of guilt and even with "education" the guilt would not go away. Was it this new purpose, the fur or Donna's encouragement? Somehow the guilt has vanished along with the nightmares and it all felt right and so incredibly good. Thinking about this, she never has had so many orgasms of her own doing all together. Only rarely in her dreams would she escape into a pleasure climax. There was no way to "control" those experiences so they alone were without guilt. She now has more ideas than she knows what to do with. Although she somehow doesn't think she will have to worry about it.

Gerri now fully understands what Donna was getting at with the deep well of her fur fantasies and is truly grateful.

She thinks about last nights date and the heavy foreplay with his most intimate parts in her hands, trusting, willingly, delicate yet hard. The taste and smell of the juices left on her hands from holding him were strangely right and very stimulating making her uncontrollably excited. The thought of the power of last night's dreams brings her to instant orgasm without direct stimulation as she wallowed in the furs. She could imagine the feel of his stiff shaft in her vagina. She had read about pheromones and thinks that this must be what it is about.

What does he think about fur? Does he even like fur? Will I make a fool of myself? This could be extremely embarrassing yet it will be incomplete without the fur now! Donna must know something I don't and I will just have to trust her. She threw me into this knowing of the furs and something of him. The three of us have been together a number of times and were all very friendly. Gerri recalls his hands on Donna's furs apparently liking it. Is he captivated by fur too? That would be incredible!! Gerri knew she could no longer be without fur. This went on for several hours interspersed with a few naps and dreams catching up on her sleep from last night. Dizzy with the sensations she had to stop, get dressed and prepare dinner. It was her turn to entertain!

CHAPTER 5

As the time for my arrival came I was certain that Gerri wanted to get laid tonight particularly with the phone call this morning! All I could think about in this morning's three hour slide lecture was Gerri's sweet muff and the sweet smells. I wanted to taste the juices again, hell, I wanted to shove my face in her muff and eat her alive. I had never had those thoughts and feelings before. It's not like I had never heard guys talk about it but it seemed rather gross and unseemly at the time. The "love of my life" never engendered these feelings before with all the hours of very heavy foreplay. Then there was her beautiful hair with the fox tails. I was stiff the whole class and had to keep my coat in my lap to cover it.

I could swear that my classmate, Carol, sitting next to me knew something? She kept glimpsing over throughout the class with a curious look. She didn't say anything however. We were normally conversational over the class information but we were silent today.

A mutual friend said after class that Gerri said she wanted to get laid last night. I kept thinking of her plaintive voice on the phone and the sweetness of her whispering please and my name in my ear last night. There she was, right in front of me being with each other for two years now and talk about not having a clue!

The fur hair pieces had me thinking if she had a fur fetish too. There was power in her helplessness, softness and surrender, an ultimate seduction. I had a melting feeling and just could not get the sweet smell and softness of her muff from my mind; it was like fur, the soft fox tails mixed in her hair. The thought of fur! It had not seriously come to mind with any real and accessible woman except for the New York bozo. Boy, was that short lived. There is a genuine softness and sweetness to Gerri which is actually reminiscent of fur to think about it. This is Donna's house of fur after all, maybe a quick retreat to her closet when Gerri wasn't looking, grab a fur and smother her into submission with it? Little did I know! My mind was quite overwhelmed. These thoughts so occupied my mind that the walk to Donna's house seemed effortless, taking no time at all. I am at the door stiff as a fence post.

Gerri thought about what to do and how to begin the evening while making dinner. Those long periods home alone with her brother had made an excellent cook of Gerri. She was unaware of her tasks buried in thought about what to do tonight. It was as if she were discovering her body for the first time. Hell, her desires as well. Her hair was down with three giant lynx tails of Donna's tied in her hair falling down over her shoulders, two on the left and one on the right, on to her soft cream colored, loose knit, soft cashmere sweater.

She flushes with embarrassment for all those times she did not have a clue about the fur hair pieces and fox tails ... except for last night and she was glad weather she really was aware or not. She thought, "I certainly got his attention! What of the time he started to hum along with my fur fiddling and continued to do so? Does he really know?" Donna's emphatic "believe me" pops into her head again. Her heart skips a beat or two with a mix of uncertainty and excitement. This time it is very consciously and deliberately done.

"He'll get a foxy tail tonight!"

Her attire was a cashmere cardigan sweater 2 of 12 buttoned at the bottom with a natural off white knit llama miniskirt and nothing else. Her small shapely breasts were nicely visible with her somewhat large and now very hard nipples pushing out between the weave of the sweater. Nothing to get in the way.

Gerri was feeling very erotic, sensual and seductive by this time and had pulled out all the stops. Smiling to herself shoving the roast in the oven on slow bake just like herself, "I'm almost but not quite naked!" The door bell rang and without a thought she grabbed the Crystal Fox coat and has it more-or-less on by the time she reaches the door.

After ringing the bell I stand slightly shaking and not from the cold but from the realization that this is THE night. Call me stupid! Though we were good friends we had clearly breached those boundaries and were in uncharted territory.

When the door opens I nearly buckle at the knees. Her lovely frame casually draped in fur, falling from one shoulder. The most beautiful fur I had ever seen in real life and it is clearly meant for me. Her protruding nipples, framed by the soft fur, are only challenged by my stiff cock trying to rip through my pants and find its home. I'm overwhelmed and nearly loose it on the spot! I took a breath, got a grip and said half uttered, "don't rush this". There was a reply I thought was in my head that said "at your pleasure".

Kicking the door closed behind me I held her fur hooded face in my hands and began kissing her full mouth as she wrapped her arms around me pressing her body against mine as hard as she could, my stiff cock ramming my pants and her skirt into her crotch. A few moments of this and we were on the couch. Gerri is taking off some of my clothes as we kiss and we begin fur fondling each other immediately, both wide eyed with excitement.

Being in the fur is an overwhelming experience for me with the excitement of caressing her and holding her in the furs. Fox pillows are under both of us as I push up her soft skirt, grabbing her hips/buttocks with both hands and begin licking and kissing her labia. There are a few other furs on the couch as well. Gerri is already in orgasm as I move my tongue into her vagina touching and pressing her sweet button. She quietly screams and rips off the last of my clothes and pulls my face into her muff for all she's worth with spasmodic orgasms. So much for foreplay. I think we had two years of it plus last night. I can hardly control myself and pull back.

Gerri has a look of disappointment on her face as if she had done something wrong. "Don't you do that to me again!!"

I whisper breathing close in her ear .. "I want to be in you before I let go" .. as I pull her ear lobes with my lips and tongue in her ear. I remove the fox and sweater with her protests,

"No! No! Don't you like the fur"? Reversing the coat and wrapping it back around her I say that she needs to feel the fur better. Her hair falling around her face with the lynx tails falling on and between her breast and the fur hood, "Ohhh my, ohhh my" .. she smiles with a sigh and welcoming warmth that flows over me like the fur that wraps around her. No tight corners to this smile. Gerri is thinking, "Donna was soooooo right".

Gerri is then pulling me up beckoning me upstairs loosing her skirt on the way. She has laid a fur trap with Donna's fur closet on the fox spread of Donna's bed.

She firmly pushes me back into the mountain of furs with her mouth around my stiff cock before I know what is happening.

"Oh my God!" The fur hood and such furvent mouthing and sucking of my cock has me moaning in ecstasy, holding her fur hooded head in both hands for dear life. My mind is swimming with erotic fantasies and I am lightheaded with my climaxing. I let fly and she is energetically sucking my boner for all she's worth.