Gerri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been married less than a year. I asked him if she had ever owned her own fur. She had not. She is a very attractive 5'-11" natural sandy blond and I suggested he get her a Crystal Island Fox coat to which he said, "a what?" We looked up several on eBay and several Furrier Sites so he would know what to look for and I said she will either divorce you or throw you down and make mad and passionate love to you. What do you have to loose? You can afford it.

Monday two weeks later coming in he said it was the latter and asked how I knew which coat and what her response would be? I said that I saw her response at the last Christmas office party just before your marriage to my wife's Crystal Fox coat. She was mesmerized and could not keep her eyes off my wife while she had her coat on and I didn't think she was a lesbian. She went over and stroked it when Gerri wasn't looking. The Crystal Island Fox would go with her hair very nicely and she would take that as particularly thoughtful. They both wore fur and she was anything but cold to him afterwards.

Donna came for a visit while on vacation. She still teaches and has students at her house. Barbara ran off with another Blond bombshell and she had gone through several partners since. We again thanked her for all she had done for us and we thought of her frequently. We had been exchanging cards and occasional notes over the years. As we talked and shared the years and feelings of the past the filming of our activities was revealed and she gave us a copy of that first tape. This was as good as a tape of our first kiss. We were, surprisingly, not upset. We asked that she not spread it around and she shared as it was a very private thing for her and Barbara had desperately wanted a copy before she split and Donna said she refused her that it was far too private a thing. Donna also confessed the muff fondling and was profusely apologetic. Gerri accepted her apology and shared my predilection for the same but enhanced version. Donna also said she missed us as friends far more than anything having to do with her sexual predilections. That we were as good as it got for her as to a "success" story and we certainly agreed as to our view of things. Donna was like a doting Aunt over the children. She sent our daughter a beautiful Silver Fox jacket of hers when she got home. We remained in much closer communication after that.

I still get weak in the knees when I see Gerri in fur which is nearly daily except for summer. Also I don't miss the "girl of my dreams" any more. I live with her.