Gerri's Domestic Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,221 Followers

That night he made me lower my undies and lift my skirt. My hands were trembling as I did this. I was told to bend over and hold my ankles. Doug spanked me hard and long. He used a riding crop. He lashed me over and over. That time Doug hardly spoke to me at all. What he did instead was make me talk. After every smack of the crop I was required to say the words 'make me time'. The crop made a searing pain in my arse and after each smack I had to repeat 'make me time'. I felt silly and having to repeat it over and over, maybe forty times, probably was worse than the spanking.

I didn't enjoy that spanking at all. I was left wondering whether I fear the crop or the paddle more. I can report, however, that the crop does not leave as much bruising as the paddle. And I can also report that I have made sure to give myself at least one enema per week since then.

The paddle has not been forgotten. Doug has seen fit to use the paddle on me several more times. The last time I got such a strong spanking that I wore the bruises for over a week. The reason? The old boyfriend found me at my new job and made contact. He asked to see me and I seriously considered it. I'd heard from a girlfriend that he had had some bad fortune and I admitted to Doug that I felt sorry for him.

Doug spanked me long and hard that night. He wasn't jealous or threatened. He wanted to reinforce the importance of leaving my former life behind. He also wanted to make sure I would never again be fooled by that prick of an 'ex'. The paddle was very loud and very painful. I didn't cry and didn't complain at all about that spanking. I accepted it and felt grateful to Doug for it. Once more it was about him setting high expectations for me and making sure that I could reach them.

Just last weekend I was spanked again. We were on the way home and Doug suddenly realised that I had been putting off calling my parents for some time. This is one of those areas where Doug likes to enforce certain expectations because he wants me to be strong enough to overcome small fears and annoyances. He also knows that really I love my parents but that sometimes they bring back old feelings of being inadequate.

As soon as we got the car into the garage Doug had me bent over the front of the car and my pants pulled down. It wasn't a long spanking and nor was it especially hard. Doug actually used a rolled-up magazine to administer that punishment. I was ashamed and frightened all the same in case someone walked past and heard the noise or just accidentally looked in.

Once Doug was finished he ordered me to stay there in that position until I had thought about the reasons for being spanked. I stayed there for several minutes, the whole time worried that someone would walk past and see me. Soon after I pulled my pants up and followed Doug inside. Nothing more was said. I went straight to the phone and called my parents. While I was standing talking to my Mum he came over and lowered my pants, my undies too. Then he sat and watched me talk to my parents with my pants around my ankles and my bum, still a little warm from the magazine, sticking out in the open air. It was just a small shame for me to reinforce the need to not neglect my elderly parents.

My achievements and my successes are always recognised by Doug. Often I get little rewards and he constantly tells me his is proud of me and what I have achieved. I am proud of myself too. But I've never really had anyone in my life tell me consistently that they are proud and that they support me in everything I want to do. I cherish it and I cherish Doug.

He's also raised the possibility of another special reward for me. We are thinking of more piercings for me. This time it would be my cunt lips, a nice heavy ring on either side. I am not sure if other men would like them as much myself and Doug. We shall see.

I know that Doug will spank me again. Domestic discipline is a permanent part of my life now. My next spanking is probably just around the corner. I don't always enjoy them exactly. I am still afraid of them. But I know that submitting to domestic discipline has allowed me to grow into a new and better woman. I trust Doug and I will always allow him to administer discipline and a proper spanking at any time he thinks I need it.

There is just one more thing I need to tell you. Doug has a couple of paddles now and a nice riding crop. Of course he mostly uses his hand to give me a punishment when I need it. Doug also has purchased a cane! A long, evil looking implement. Doug won't discuss it with me. I am very afraid of that cane. I am fairly certain that one day I will do something to deserve that cane. I know that I shall have absolutely no say in it and that Doug will deliver a fearsome caning to my poor arse. I know that I will let him.

Thanks for reading my story and for sharing in my joy.

Gerri xox

mjar65
mjar65
1,221 Followers