Get Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yeahh! Right there!" she exclaimed. "Ohhh! Don't stop! Right there!"

I kept my tongue on that spot and slid just the tip of my finger inside her pussy, pressing up against the top.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" she yelled when she felt my finger rubbing against her wet pussy and I started flicking my tongue faster.

A few seconds later, while I zeroed in on her clit, Rita exploded in her orgasm.

"Oh YEAH!" she yelled. "Oh shit! I'm cumming! Don't stop! YESSS!"

I could feel her pussy walls trying to clamp down on my fingertip as her juices flowed and her body started shaking, then stiffened, and then collapsed.

I took one last swipe at her clit with my tongue and then started slowly kissing my way up her stomach while she came down from her orgasm.

When I moved my arms up, releasing her legs, I felt her wrap them around my torso, and then tighten them around my waist as I continued moving up her body.

"I want to feel your meat inside me," she growled at me as my tongue flicked across her stiff nipples. "Fill me up, and fuck me good!"

When my lips reached her neck, I raised myself up on my arms and looked down at her. I brought up my knees enough that I could feel my the head of my cock brush up against her firm ass.

I moved my hips around until I felt the head sliding in her wetness. When I knew that it was lined up with her hot pussy, I wiggled around some more, until I had just the very tip starting to slide inside her.

"Don't tease me," she told me, pressing her heels on my ass, trying to pull me in. "Fuck me!"

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked, moving my hips and teasing her a little more.

Rita reached down and grabbed my ass, digging her nails into my flesh.

"Fuck me!" she hissed, pulling on my ass with her hands and her legs.

I didn't say another word, instead plunging my hard cock deep inside her in one thrust.

"Ohh yeaaah!" she exclaimed. "That's it! Fuck me now! Fuck me good and hard!"

I did as she said, slamming my hips against her, pounding my cock deep inside her.

"Ohh yess! That's it! Fuck me good!" she said, looking up at me and holding on to the cushion.

I reached down and grabbed her ankles, lifting them over my shoulders as I started sliding the entire length of my cock in and out of her pussy.

I could feel my balls slap against her firm ass as I began thrusting faster and harder into her tight, wet opening.

"OohhhOohhhOohhh!" she started moaning. "That's so good! Fuck my pussy!"

I brought both of her legs together and pushed them back to her chest, lifting her hips and ass as I continued sliding my entire length in and out of her.

"Ohh yeahhh!" I growled, as I felt her pussy walls start squeezing on my slick shaft.

"You like that?" Rita asked, moving her hips with my thrusts as she squeezed down on me more. "You like the feel of my dark, pink pussy grabbing your thick, white pole?"

"Oh yeah," I replied. "Such a nice, tight, wet pussy!"

"Oh yah!" she moaned in response. "Stretch my tight pussy! Fuck me good!"

I continued pounding my hips against hers for a couple of minutes, and then I slowed down. Wanting to catch my breath, I lowered myself to the cushions.

"Roll over," Rita told me. "Let me on top, and I'll do some work."

Watching a beautiful woman ride me has always been one of my favorite activities, so I quickly pulled out and lay back on the cushion.

Rita rolled with me and straddled my legs as she wrapped her fingers around my shiny, wet shaft.

I watched as she slid my head around, placing it at her hot opening, and she quickly dropped her pussy down the length of my cock.

We moaned in unison as our hips met, and Rita placed her hands on my chest.

"Oh, yah!" she moaned as she started moving her hips back and forth, grinding away on me.

"So fucking good!" she grunted, between her clenched teeth as she moved her hips faster.

I grabbed on to her hips and held tight as she fucked herself on me, enjoying the view I had of her firm tits bouncing and the faces that she was making.

After a couple of minutes, Rita's eyes got big, and she started raising her hips, bouncing on my cock.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm cumming! Oh, yah! I'm cumming again! So good!"

She started moving her hips faster and her breath got shorter, until she let out a growl and impaled herself on my shaft.

"Ohhh fuck yah!" she exclaimed loudly, as I felt her pussy walls squeezing my rod. "Oh damn!"

I felt a surge of fluid flow down across my balls as her hips moved in small circles and she collapsed on my chest.

She kept moving her hips and her pussy continued to squeeze my cock, and I suddenly felt my balls begin to contract.

"Oh, damn!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum, too!"

"Yah!" Rita moaned, holding tighter to me and moving her hips faster. "Cum! I wanna feel you explode in me, mon!"

Just then, I felt exactly that. I grabbed on to her ass and pulled her hips down hard, burying my shaft deep inside her wet, clenching pussy as it began to spew out it's load.

We moaned in unison as we both felt my cock pulse, emptying itself inside her while we held each other tight.

A few minutes later, Rita raised herself up until she was sitting on me again. I loved the sight of her body, shiny with sweat in the moonlight. We both moaned again, this time as we felt my deflating shaft slip from her pussy.

"Oh, shit, mon!" she groaned as she rolled onto the cushion next to me. "That was good! I'm in agony!"

"Oh, hell yeah!" I agreed.

Later, I felt her get up off of the lounger. I watched as she started getting dressed again.

"So," she said, as I walked her to the front door, "have I given you a good reason to make your trip back a short one?"

"I'll be back as soon as I can," I told her. "I'm going back to do some business so we can make this a real, working resort, and to close up any unfinished personal business back there."

"Good," she replied, kissing me.

"I want to have a little more fun with this," she said, grabbing my wet cock, "before any horny women tourists get a shot at it."

12