Get Down with the Thiccness Pt. 03

Story Info
The Floor Manager pays a social visit to apartment 5-D.
3.3k words
4.53
20.9k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
295 Followers

Here is part 3! my previous part is currently my most highly rated story yet which is very exciting! Hope this part lives up to chapter 2. Don't forget to leave a comment or give feedback whether its positive or constructive criticism, seeing people give their thoughts really makes my day :)

*****

The sun rose up above the tall buildings across the city skyline, beams of hot light started to shine through windows and blinds into rooms of every building which was at the mercy of the sun. One such room was apartment 5-D of one of the Lord Romeo's school accommodation buildings. The sun glared through the window and invaded the vision of George, one of the two students who lived in the previously mentioned apartment. He groaned as he felt himself waking up due to the light breaking through his tightly shut eyes. The handsome 20-year-old opened his eyes with a grumpy look on his face, his eyes locked onto the calendar which was in his immediate vision; the circled day was tomorrow, his first official day as a student was close at hand. For a few moments he sat there looking at the date, his emotions ranged from nervous to excited to terrified to motivated at various points in the last few days. George sat up slowly letting his bed sheets drop off of him, showing his clothed body.

He had got in late the night before; he was told by the maintenance man that the floor 5 manager asked to see him to assign his spare key (a requirement which was not given to him on his first day). Little did he know that the whole meeting was a front, he should have guessed that she wanted to have sex again. He felt his large cock throb though his pyjamas as he remembered how she pushed him roughly against the wall and almost ripped his clothes in half to get to her desired goal. He would all but forget that she was a member of staff and it was strictly against the rules to have any sort of physical relationship between a student and a staff member.

As he rose from his seated position, he stretched his tiredness away by completing a few simple arm and leg stretches. He took a deep breath as he wiped the tiredness out of his eyes and yawned. The young man's mind wandered more to the memories of his first two sexual experiences, Christine was a dream fuck for most men, and having her be his first was something he was quietly proud of. As he stepped out of his room to get a spot of breakfast (toast baked to a dark brown with a thin layer of no-fat butter, along with a small bowl of yogurt which belonged to his roommate) he received vivid flashes of the Asian beauty bouncing on him entirely naked, glossy lipstick smeared across her lips after a furious and loving blowjob. He had hoped that it would continue, but without the knowledge if he had any say on when and where they met, he decided it would be best if he awaited her to make the moves.

"You're up early." A voice called over to him, George shook his head in a way to try and clear his thoughts and looked around to see Alexa, his curvy roommate standing across from the kitchen in the living room.

"What time is it?" George asked casually, seeming more comfortable to converse more with her.

"Almost 9...I didn't hear you come in last night, must have been a late one like 2 days ago?" She smiled and approached him swaying her wide hips as she walked, stopping before the counter in which George was inhaling his meal.

"Yeah, I was at the student bar." He lied, averting his gaze from her. She giggled and rested her hands on the table, leaning forward.

"My friend Olivia works there! She's the hot one with the short hair, did you see her?" She asked.

"Uhhh, no I don't think so." George replied quieter than his previous sentence. Alexa frowned lightly, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Weird, she's usually pretty noticeable, she's really popular over there." George shrugged in reply, hoovering down the last few bites of toast before moving hastily to clean the plate and bowl. Alexa age a suspicious look to the back of him, tapping her nails on the cold surface of the counter.

"Either way, I'm out tonight, Johns got a reservation at a fancy Italian place." She dreamily looked out the window to the right of her, seeing the sun rise slowly higher and higher as the seconds passed.

"Don't worry I won't kick you out again, I'll stay round his." George nodded to show he was listening, he hoped that somehow his lie wouldn't be found out, he had no idea she was friends with someone who worked at the bar.

"Need anything from the shop?" George asked trying to change the subject.

"No I don't think so, pick up some milk though I used the rest earlier." George turned around to her and smiled contently.

"Sure, I'll pick up something for tomorrow too, first day of class." Alexa grinned and made a noise which could only be described as a happy noise.

"Finally, you better tell me everything about it!" She said. The eagerness made him smile, he hadn't known many people who seemed as interested in what he was doing like Alexa was.

The rest of the day ran quickly, after their morning conversation George showered (with the door now fixed) then spent a while sorting his belongings into his bag ready for tomorrow. Alexa remained quiet most of this time, texting her friend Olivia about last night. After asking if she saw any guy who didn't seem interested in her while working last night.

Her friend replied with a hard "Nope." Her heart sank a little when she saw Olivia reply to her, suspicion grew in her as she turned her head toward George's room...what was he really been doing these past 2 days? Evening approached on campus as darkness began to slowly spread across campus. George was casually laying on the sofa on his hone while Alexa was getting read for her date. She thought that tonight she would make everyone turn their heads. She fit her curvy body and huge assets into a tight low-cut white dress which hugged her curves perfectly, she spun around as she looked at herself in the mirror to make sure her ass looked good in the outfit.

She grinned as she knew how good it complimented her, she almost felt a bit trashy, with how much thigh showed and how much her large cleavage spilled out of the top half of the dress. She thought to herself that it was a once on occasion, and if she liked it, who cared how much of a slut she looked like? Its not like she always wears something this revealing. Alexa slipped on a stylish summer jacket which didn't do well in covering her up. Leaving the room, she looked at George and cleared her throat.

"What do you think?" she said as she turned a full 360 degrees for him. His eyes locked on her as a stunned look overcame him, his cock instantly started to swell as he looked at her sexy outfit.

"Wow...nice." He replied trying to hide the growing bulge in his pants. She grinned and looked over herself.

"Thanks, I guess that means you like it?"

Just as she finished talking, a knock rattled though the apartment, someone was at the door. Alexa turned her head toward the door curiously. "I wonder who's knocking this late?" She muttered to herself as she approached the red door. George heard some light muttering from across the room as he looked to the doorway, moving his eyes to focus on Alexa's thick ass and thighs. A few seconds pass and the muttering stopped as the talking became louder.

"Yeah sure, come in, I was just about to leave though but George is still here." Alexa stepped aside to reveal Christine standing with a handbag draped over her shoulder. George gave a shocked grunt as he quickly sat up and quietly placed a pillow over his crotch, attempting to cover his rapidly growing boner. Christine smiled at him happily, looking glad to see him.

"Good evening George, how has the room been?" She asked like she had not seen him since he had first moved in.

"It's great, thanks." He replied quickly, feeling his face heat up as his cheeks began to change to a red shade. Alexa rolled her eyes and turned to Christine.

"There wasn't a need to come all the way here just to see if the guy fixed the door properly, its fine." She said pointing to the door leading to the bathroom, now perfectly closed.

"Right, I'd better go, see you later George." She waved quickly and rushed out of the door, slamming it behind her.

Christine turned to George and changed her expression from a friendly smile, to a lustier, alluring expression, her makeup complimenting her pretty features perfectly. Her hair was tied in a tight ponytail, suiting her outfit which was a grey tank top (clearly no bra underneath) and medium length black skirt. She sighed deeply as she approached, licking her lips as she stepped closer and closer to her young squeeze.

"Well well well...didn't Alexa look sexy tonight." She spoke slowly, making sure to add that extra sexy tone to her words.

"I bet she got you all big and hard, didn't she stud?" Quickly Christine reached out and snatched the pillow from him, dropping it to the floor as she locked her eyes on the long, thick bulge which pressed hard against his left leg, moaning softly, she moved her hand to her hair and pulled to band which held her hair in the ponytail and let her silky smooth locks fall, rubbing her hair to fluff it up she licked her lips while dropping to her knees.

"Fuck...Christine, here?" George asked as he watched her every move, like he was in a trance. His manager chuckled as she retrieved her handbag from her shoulder

"Why not here? I want you to take me in your bed." She looked up at him and batted her eyelashes at him, crawling forward to get close between his legs, George felt her heavy breath on his covered thighs, his huge cock throbbed causing the fabric to move significantly.

"Mmmm, it seems like you love that idea."

Christine leaned down and opened her bag, the click noise making George wonder what she had in there, he smiled nervously as she pulled out a bottle of oil and smiled at him.

"I was thinking maybe you would like to fuck these stud..." She slowly felt her large natural tits softly, clearly she was wearing no bra.

"What do you think?" She raised an eyebrow as she shook the oil bottle slowly, pouting her lips as she waited for his reply.

"Fuck yes." George groaned, feeling like he wanted to cum already. Christine smiled as George quickly pulled his loose-fitting pyjama bottoms down and let his 12-inch cock spring out and lay on his chest, Christine stared at it for a moment, still seemingly shocked over how massive a cock George had. He grasped his cock by the shaft and slowly jerked off, his partner put the bottle down for a moment and grasped the end of her top and pulled it up over her, revealing the now familiar sight of her naked upper body. She then moved to her skirt and pulled it off, throwing it over the arm of the sofa. To Georges' surprise, Christine had decided to wear underwear, white Calvin Klein panties. She began to spray the slippery lotion across her tits, letting a considerable amount drop onto her breasts, she smiled as she lathered them with her hands, making a slippery squelching noise as she rubbed the oil onto her.

Seeing this made George leak precum, the clear liquid flowing out of his magnificent manhood running down his shaft. Christine reached out with her oiled hands and used the remainder of the lotion and the flowing precum to make his shaft as wet as possible. Her hands glided up and down his shaft smoothly, not letting the large veins which ran up his pole get in her way.

"You ready?" She asked while assuming the appropriate position. She sandwiched her oiled tits between his cock and began to move them up and down his cock.

The feeling was immense for George, he saw his cock engulfed by her now shiny bust and heard to slippery noises which the oil and precum created. Christine seemed to enjoy the tit fuck just as much, sticking her tongue out while she worked his cock. Every thrust forced his huge head into her mouth which she gave a hearty lick every time it entered her mouth. George moaned and slowly grasped Christine's hands to press her tits harder together, motioning her to go faster. She did not want to admit it but him talking some sort of control made her pussy throb and grow moist. With the hung students help she sped up and moaned harder and harder.

"You like this baby? Fuck my big tits big boy." She began to breath heavily before diving her head onto his cock, sucking the tip while he fucked her tits.

"Fuck, Christine..." George moaned, he began to moan for longer stretches, he was close, after 2 long sessions with him, Christine knew what this meant. She released her grasp on him, kneading her tits roughly, pinching her nipples as she looked up at his cock, looking like she was worshipping it.

"Come with me." She said simply before standing up with one smooth motion. George stood, expecting them to go to the bedroom for a night of rough, primal fucking. Though Christine moved toward the bathroom door.

"Ah ah baby, not yet, I want to shower first." She grasped him by his cock and pulled him firmly to the bathroom. George watched her ass bounce as she walked, the fabric of the underwear fitting nicely between her thick ass cheeks.

Christine had stepped in the shower, dropping her panties to the floor as she moved gracefully up to the walk-in shower. George watched, cock pointing straight at her, she pointed at him.

"Shirt. Off. Now." Ordering him she turned on the water and let the warm water flow out of the shower head, starting to cover her. The warmness of the water felt good on her smooth skin, sending shivers up the cougar's spine. She smiled contently as she looked at George from the corner of her eyes. He had complied with her order, now fully naked with her he stepped into the shower behind her, feeling her tits softly, dick sandwiched between her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as the feeling of her body being explored by a younger man and the water of the shower making her wet made her feel better than she had felt in a long time.

George started to move his hips, wanting to fuck her. She leaned forward and opened her legs up for him, shower making her hair wet. George let go of her tits and glided his hands down her back to her ass, pushing his cock inside her pussy. She let out a familiar moan of pleasure as a shiver rocked her body. She began to feel herself move back and forth as George started to thrust his powerful cock into her.

She was gasping for air over the next few moments as George started to rock her body at a faster and faster pace, his grunts fueling her lust for him. George saw her arch her back down and throw her head up letting out a high-pitched moan as the water hit her face (she later thought wearing water proof makeup that morning was a good decision). She came fir the first time. Hanging her head down once it finally subsided, she looked down to see her tits bounce back and forth with her body as she felt him fuck her non-stop. She held her hand up to tell him to stop, which he did after a few moments of not noticing. Pulling out of her he watched as she turned around and rested her back on the compensated wall. Steam from the hot water now covering the majority of the bathroom. She panted, watching him jerk off to her.

"You're a fucking beast..." She panted, all while exploring her pussy as she watched him. Without replying George stepped forward and kissed her. She kissed back with passion, one hand gripping his ass, the other running through his wet hair. She raised one of her legs up and around his waist, giving him better access whilst still exchanging saliva, tongues dancing in each other's mouths. George firmly, entered her again, thrusting his hips fast. She felt more and more go inside her, she finally seemed to be able to get most of his monster cock inside her...she felt proud that she made it possible to feel the full magnificence of his dick. She raised her other leg and locked him in position, allowing room for longer thrusts. Christine kept kissing him, moans vibrating between each other.

She felt another orgasm come, her whole body jerked as she tightened her grip around his shoulders and neck. Her eyes shot open when she felt a powerful throb from inside her. She broke the kiss and looked at him nervously. Like the first time he came inside her she watched as her stomach bulged as limitless goo pumped into her. She panted hard with increasing pitches of moans while George let out a masculine grunt as he held onto her thick thighs.

Once he had finished filling her up, he pulled out and let his sexy fuck buddy sink to the floor, she looked tired as she looked up at him, that familiar sight of her leaking a thick load out from her stretched raw pussy. Only this time the cum was drained out thanks to the water in the shower. Christine smiled as she bit her lip "I'm so tired...maybe you be on top after I catch my breath?" She winked at him and licked her lips as George felt a feeling of euphoria.

The sun rose up above the tall buildings across the city skyline, beams of hot light started to shine through windows and blinds into rooms of every building which was at the mercy of the sun. One such room was apartment 5-D of one of the Lord Romeo's school accommodation buildings. George laid in bed, still half asleep as he felt Christine rest her head on his chest. It seems they had fallen asleep...

"Shit." George said loudly as he raised up from his bed, looking to his right, indeed Christine, his floor manager was asleep beside him, having put on her grey tank top and panties once they had drained each other's stamina dry the night before she too awoke. She kept quiet for a moment, processing how much shit they where in.

"Fuck. I got to go. Like now." She quickly stood and leaped out of bed hastily searching for her skirt.

"Where is it?" She asked in a low tone voice. George shrugged as he quickly slipped on what he was meant to wear to bed that night.

"Fuck it must be outside." She muttered. She strode to the door and opened it roughly, quickly looking around for her clothing.

"Looking for this?" they both heard from the room. Sitting on the sofa, still wearing her dress from the night before; Legs cross which pressed her thick thighs together was Alexa, holding up Christine's skirt with an eyebrow raised. Christine stayed quiet, half naked in front of Alexa, she held the end of her grey top and nervously gripped the fabric.

Part 4 coming soon!

Zedda
Zedda
295 Followers