Get Down with the Thiccness Pt. 07

Story Info
Christine makes a student cum. George asks Olivia on a date!
3.2k words
3.96
12.8k
10

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

Sorry for the wait for part 7, I have been very busy and havent really been in the right mood to write. Hopefully this was worth the wait! anyone who is excited for My Fuck Buddy Part 2 will be glad to know that it will be the next submission posted after this :) hope you enjoy!

*

*Click* the camera snapped another selfie of Christine as she posed erotically for the photo. Pulling her tight, form fitting top down to make her cleavage spill out of the neckline. Her glossed up lips where parted slightly with her tongue brushing across the plump DSL's between her legs sat the huge dildo which had become her partner in crime as of late. Making creepy old men and hot young studs cum for her while she performed for the camera. Since her first show she had grown in more ways than one; her profile had quickly become the top 10 on the cam site in which she had devoted 5 nights a week to. It made her confidence grow from sheepish to the way she was with George and his big fat cock.

She smiled to herself when she saw the photo which she had just snapped, she was sexy and she knew it...tonight was the last show of the week and she was looking forward to a weekend of relaxation to recharge her batteries...and to spend the money which she had earned in her short time working for the men of the world.

Since her first show, it had become the norm for her to make roughly £500 a day; and seeing her bank balance go up and up every day made her think maybe it was best for her to get fired from that boring, normal job...she would masturbate every night, what's so bad about doing it in front of thousands?

'Starting in an hour...' she thought to herself as she posted the photo to her specially made Instagram account, knowing that anyone who saw it would get excited for the upcoming show. The busty beauty stood from her bed and stretched her hands out, yawning lightly as she peeked at the time. 9PM. While she stepped toward the bathroom, she felt her pussy tingle. She would usually get excited like this when the minutes ticked closer and closer to 10PM, usually a shower would help calm herself. As she entered the small, clean bathroom she pulled her tight top off around her head and dropped it onto the floor, letting air to her bare breasts.

Signing satisfyingly, she pulled her expensive underwear down her thick thighs and left them on the floor next to the top. Stepping into the shower she felt the cold hit her feet which made her flinch slightly, before pressing her feet firmly into the cubicle and turning it on. As she washed herself her mind flashed back to that time with George, when he made her feel the best she ever felt when getting fucked...his hands all over her as her pussy was firmly pounded raw by that cock...Christine's hands explored her body, trailing slowly to her clit as she became lost in those vivid memories. Once she felt the rush of her fingers inside of her pussy she stopped, eyes opened wide and shook herself.

"Stop it Christine he's not going to fuck you again..." her own voice echoed through the room as the shower rattled water down her face and body. She stayed there for a while, cleaning herself with lotion and soap making sure she was cleansed of anything which made her imperfect. She often thought there was no point to showering before, as she would end up filthy from the new things she would do to empty the wallets of all those horny, thirsty men. The creek of the tap turning off sounded as she turned off the shower. Stepping out quickly to dry herself off. She did not have any idea what the time was but she was certain she was in that shower for well over 20 minutes.

"Hey boys." She said alluringly at the webcam which clutched to the top of the laptop. She knew that she needed a hi quality camera, it made it seem like they where right there when they watched her. The viewers piled in, hundreds and hundreds as the viewer count rocketed up to almost 2000 people! She smiled as she read the chat, praising her for how hot she looked in a red tank top which looked 3 sizes too small from the way it clung to her she held the dildo in her hands as she kissed it lightly, watching the camera making the people dream that it was their cocks in place of the thick long piece of plastic. Pings ringed out of her speakers every so often from the donations and the requests which her fans wanted her to do.

One request was whipped cream. She smiled and licked her lips when those words appeared on her screen. She looked at the camera and raised her eyebrow, holding the dildo up to her face pretending a hung alpha male was slapping it across her cheeks.

"Whipped Cream daddy?" She asked submissively as she moved her free and off camera to grasp the can of whipped cream, pulling it up to her lips. She sprayed the cream into her mouth, making her cheeks bulge like a hamster. Excited comments infested the chat as she swirled the copious amounts of cream around her mouth with her tongue as a way to make the cream thin into a cloudy white liquid in her mouth.

"Open that mouth baby!"

"Fuck I love the whipped cream..."

"I wish that was my cum in her mouth."

She slowly opened her mouth, panting submissively to the audience. Sure enough the cream looked identical to a thick load of cum, straight from a horny young man. She moaned and swirled it around her mouth as she felt herself get aroused; she loved the whipped cream...it made her wish someone could produce this much cum for her! She groaned as she pushed the head of the dildo in her mouth, her eyes widened and eyebrows raised in a fake look of surprise. She jerked off the plastic roughly, making loud sucking sounds while she worked her hands up and down the thick shaft. At the right moment she looked at the camera, pushed the dildo as far as she could down her throat, causing the whipped cream seep out of her lips and coat the shaft of the cock. She breathed heavily as she felt the cream drop onto her cleavage. Tears began to form on her eyes as she began to choke on the dildo, pulling it out slowly whipped cream leaked out of her mouth, dropping down like a waterfall onto her tits and staining her shirt. She looked down and chuckled alluringly.

"Looks like I got myself all messy didn't I boys?" She winked as she brushed the remnants of the cream from her lips, putting the cream coated dildo between her legs she held the end of her top and peeled it off. Her tits where always well received by her fans. Tonight, it was no different. She felt herself get hornier and hornier as she continued her show. Scooping the cream up from her bare tits and dildo and dripping it all over her face, coating her in a thick white cum looking treat.

"Bet you all want to do this huh? Cover me in your cum..." She moaned softly as she spoke. Another ping invaded to ears as she darted her eyes toward the donation box. She held the dildo in her mouth as she suckled it like a dummy. She scanned the £50 donation's message from a username 'King-Of-Cock-Style69' her heart beat faster as she read each word carefully. The message read simply:

"I used to see you on campus every day, I had no idea you where so slutty Christine!"

She took the dildo from her mouth and looked directly at the webcam, groping herself as she licked her lips letting the liquid cream spill out onto her body.

"King-Of-Cock-Style69, that was such a generous donation. I'm going to give you a private show ok?" She giggled and winked. Her hands trembled as she tapped on the laptops keys and clicked ENTER PRIVATE ROOM on the screen. She had not done private shows before, but read what it was for. Special users who where the most generous. It gave them a chance to show themselves on webcam, giving a good idea for the performer to see what they where doing. Her heart raced as the webcam box loaded. Suddenly his camera came into view. She saw a cute young man with short blonde hair, wearing a white top. She smiled and bit her lip as she laid back on her bed, showing her naked upper body and small thong.

"So, you used to see me all the time, did you?" She said looking at the camera. The man nodded as she noticed his hand between his legs. From the background of his webcam she instantly knew he was in one of her old workplace's apartments, all the walls looked the same.

"I bet you used to jerk off to me doing dirty things to you huh?" She closed her eyes and spread her legs out for him, feeling the inside of her thighs softly. Again, the man nodded slowly his arm clearing motioning up and down, he was jerking himself off to her, hardly surprising the way she looked.

"Do you have a name cutie? I would love to see what you're packing!" She leaned forward enthused at what he was going to say, and what he was going to show. Whipped cream still on her face, trickling down her cheeks and chin.

"Elliot." He said, he had a nice soothing voice as well as a cute face. He moved slowly, turning the laptop away from him. She stared intently at the picture as he came back into view, this time his naked lower body in full show. She smiled as he jerked off, it was big...not George size but certainly larger than average.

"How big is it Elliot? It looks pretty huge from here...Id love to be in between your legs giving it a good suck..." She reached between her legs and massaged her clit softly as she heard him moan loudly as she glided his hands back and forth.

"8 inches Christine..." He said as he masturbated. Christine moaned. Pushing a finger into her pussy, feeling how wet she was.

"That's pretty huge Elliot...I bet you would kill to be with me right now?" She winked and started to tease the student.

"I'd love you to fuck me. Feel your strong hands all over my naked body Elliot...could you handle me? I think you could with a cock like that." She leaned back and pushed another finger into herself, fucking with her fingers while she pulled her panties down to her shins with her free hand. She saw Elliot jerking off faster and faster.

"Cum for me Elliot. Please? I love cum so much baby please give me all your cum!" She gasped as she felt herself orgasm, arching her back up and hips. She moaned loudly as she heard Elliot do the same, seeing his cock unleash a spray of cum from its head. She stared at his cock and moaned his name.

"Ohhh Elliot good boy! Wow I bet all the girls on campus want a piece of that cock." Elliot took a few moments to respond, his cock shrank back to its flaccid state as he sat in the previous position as before. He panted as he shook his head.

"Not really...there is this girl I like, but she's clearly fucking someone else."

"Amy?" Christine responded quickly, casually kissing the dildo and worshipping its size as she saw him get another erection.

"No, well yeah...but the Bar manager. Olivia." Christine smiled and chuckled as she tonged the plastic balls of the sex toy.

"I'm sure she's not fucking anyone at the moment hun, she's too occupied with work and school to focus on boys."

"Well there's that George guy. Everyone but him knows that she likes him..." Christine's heart skipped a beat, she forgot that George was serving a punishment for fucking her brains out. She sucked the cock for him, seeing him jerk off yet again.

"Well he's got a huge cock so I'm not surprised she wants a piece, that cock will make any hard-working girl get on her knees..." Elliot stayed quiet, looking confused.

"We had a short affair. We fucked a few times before her room mate caught me in his bed one morning." She explained quickly, seeing his visible confusion and jealously as she said he was hung.

"How big- "

"At least 12 inches baby. Don't worry your cock is big enough to have the same effect on me." Christine winked at him. She felt herself get aroused once again, talking to a student who fancied her.

"Well it's not enough for Olivia..." He muttered as he leaned back showing his cock for his jerk off fantasy.

"I don't blame you for liking her stud, those tits are massive...and that booty, I caught myself looking at those tits and ass more often than not." She smiled at him, spreading her legs out similarly to how he was. Placing the cock at the entrance of her pussy she pushed in and let out a moan.

"Ohhh Elliot! Such a big cock! Fuck me harder baby please I need it rough!" her lips curled up to a smile as she threw her head back and looked up at the ceiling, roughly fucking herself with the cock she had gotten used to getting impaled by. It was like music to her ears when she heard Elliot moan her name and get into the fantasy.

"Baby let me ask something." She panted between thrusts.

"You a virgin?"

"Ohhh YES Christine!" he moaned as cum erupted from his cock, it shot high in the air soiling his laptop and bed as he came all over herself.

"Ah ah ah fuck yes baby. I have an ideahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. She felt the plastic balls touch her as the toy went balls deep inside her. She came again, gasping for air.

"Well...How about I fuck you?" She panted softly once her orgasm died down, slowly sliding the cock out of her pussy. Elliot looked shocked. His mouth was agape and was lost for words.

"How about...Sunday? Come around here, and we fuck?" She looked at him, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Fuck yes Miss." Was all he could say, his face was as red as her top was. She smiled.

"It's a date baby. I'll give you a really good time." She winked at him and blew him a kiss before going offline. Ending the private show. Once she knew it was over, she laid back on the bed, panting hard as she licked whipped cream off of herself. She felt strangely turned on by the experience of taking to a man who masturbates to her. And in 3 days she was going to take his virginity...

The sun rose over campus, the light shone through George's window as he groaned. He had forgotten about the blinds once more. Rubbing his eyes slowly he looked to his right, seeing his alarm clock tick later and later. It was almost 10AM. His shot up and quickly jumped out of bed, going so fast he left his morning shirt on the floor. He burst out of his bedroom. He stopped in his tracks as he saw who was in the living room. Alexa turned around and saw George wearing his flannel print pyjama bottoms and no shirt. Beside her was Olivia who was blushing hard, averting her gaze from his general area, though taking quick peeks back to him while she thought they both where not looking.

"Shit what are you doing here Olivia?!" George cried in a raised voice, quickly turning around to retreat back into the bedroom to slip on a plain black t-shirt.

"Well Lexi said you where feeling a bit ill...s-so I thought I would come up and see how you where doing..." She blushed more and held onto the end of her short, dark purple shirt. George re-entered the room and looked at Olivia, seeing her cute outfit: Black boots, black nylon tights which raised all the way up her thick thighs, a short skirt with a white button up top, each button around her chest straining, even a sudden movement would make the buttons ping off and reveal what bra she had on to support those huge tits.

"Sick? No, I'm fine..." He looked toward Alexa giving her evil eyes, wondering why she told that lie.

"Well, actually I just said that to get you up here. George wants to ask you something Livvy, and he's too embarrassed to ask while you two where working so he asked if I could get you up here."

"Oh...well, what did you want to ask Hot Shot?" She smiled timidly and looked at him, combing her short dark hair behind her ear.

"Umm well... I wanted to ask you if...If you wanted to go out with me sometime?" He felt his heart rush, he felt like he was being choked, his mouth dried, he was extremely nervous, more than he ever was in his life. Olivia frowned lightly and blushed, looked to the floor and spoke timidly.

"W-well I would love to...b-but the rules say that a manager can't go on dates romantically with a co-worker...its unethical...I'm sorry George." She signed and bit her lip, she felt awful, and wished the rules where different, she liked George, her crush had developed a lot more than it did when she first saw him...

George stood there in front of the two girls, dissapointment and sadness came across his face, Alexa stared at Olivia almost annoyed with her sticking to the rules, in which she herself always kept by.

"Well how about we don't go on a romantic date? Would just hanging out friends be ok with your rules?" George asked hopefully, it wasn't what he wanted, he wanted something more than friends with Olivia...She looked up and tried to hold back a grin. She nodded slowly and approached him, close enough for George to smell her perfume, and close enough to look down her top.

"Ok, as friends. I-i-ill come over at about 7?" She looked into his eyes, those nice eyes he had. She blushed, bit her lip lightly...

"7 is good. I'll see you tomorrow then?" George asked, proud of himself that he turned the negative rejection into a positive 'friend date' Olivia did not reply. Only nodded and backed away from her crush. Heart thumping on her chest. She looked to Alexa and could not help but grin happily when she turned her back on George. She waved to Alexa, and proceeded to leave the apartment. Smiling to herself as she walked down the hall. Alexa looked over at George and crossed her arms under her chest.

"She can't just say yes to a normal date. She can really be a bimbo sometimes." She massaged her head softly and turned away from her room mate.

"Don't try to get into her pants on the first date. She's a flake when it comes to sex. And a cock like yours would scare her off."

*

Coming soon in part 8: George and Olivia go on a date "As Friends"


Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers