Get Her Cumming!

Story Info
Boyfriend helps girlfriend cum with toys.
2.1k words
87.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited about our camping trip, that I packed early, not being able to wait for our fun weekend trip. I had a few changes of thick clothes and an extra pair of shoes. You said we'd go with some friends of yours, but we'd have our own tent, so I brought a few surprises. I packed into my bag all my clothes, and my backpack with all the fun surprises.

The day we were to go camping, you came over early to pick me up, knowing that it takes women a long time to get ready to go anywhere. You called up the stairs you were here to pick me up, I called back down for you to come on up. I hurried, pushing the rest of my surprises into the backpack. You walked in, just in time to see me shove a pink vibrator into my back pack. "You are early," I say quickly, going to give you a kiss.

"What is that in your bag?" you asked with a smile, going over to my bag, not giving me a kiss hello.

"Nothing," I said quickly, trying to get my bag away from you. "Don't worry about it, okay..." You grabbed the bag, still smiling. "Come on, let me see what's in it...." you pulled the bag back.

"Come on!" I said in protest. "It's supposed to be a surprise."

"I bet," you said pulling out the vibrator.

"Put it back in, come on...." I said trying to grab the vibrator from you.

"I'll put it back in....lay on the bed, sexy." You still smiled.

I sat on the bed, feeling defeated. "Don't we need to go soon though?" I asked, laying back.

"Not for almost an hour, we have plenty of time, don't worry."

You put the vibe on the bed next to me and unbuttoned my pants and then unzipped them, pulling them down around my ankles. The pants acted as a restraint and I couldn't move much as they couldn't come off past my boots. You got on your knees at the end of the bed, sliding your hands down my thighs as you got close to me. You lifted up my legs and held them up in the air above your head. You looked at my thong panties against my cleanly shaved pussy and ass. "Hmmmmmmmmm........" you moaned, sliding a finger against my covered slit. "Hold your ankles above you," you said, pushing my legs back. I held onto the ankles of my pants, holding my legs up for you.

You pulled aside the crotch of my thong and ran your other finger across my slit again, this time, no clothing to cover up how wet my pussy was.

With the slight bondage and my ass and pussy exposed to your hands, I moaned with pleasure as you leaned your tongue in and licked against my clit. I arched my back slightly as I felt your tongue slide into my pussy, opening it up.

"Hmm," you sat back, your lips wet from my juices, "still too tight.....I need to loosen you up, baby..." You pulled my thong off from around my waist and pulled it down my legs, telling me to keep them up.

You grabbed my vibe and slid it against my clit, turning it on the low setting. My clit shook and my pussy leaked its juices down my ass crack. as I felt you press the vibe against my clit as you turned the setting up a little more. I moaned again, feeling your tongue against my clit now as you moved the vibe down to my pussy opening.

You slid it between my lips and opened up my pussy with the hard tip of the vibe as it shook against my opening. You sucked on my clit as you entered my pussy with the vibe, my body jolted and I felt the whole length of the fake, shaking cock inside my pussy.

You pushed it in deeper, licking my clit now in your mouth, sucking every few strokes with your tongue. You sat back and watched as my pussy tightened around the vibe as it fucked me. You turned up the setting to high and watched as my clit ring shook and my pussy lips lightly vibrated as you pulled the vibe in and out, angling it every other thrust into me so it would hit my g-spot then hit my clit.

I moaned again, telling you I was close.

"Hmmmm....yeah?" you asked.

I looked up you with misty eyes. I nodded my head fast.

You pulled my vibe out of my pussy and turned it off. You pulled it up to my face and told me to lick it clean. I obliged, licking fast around it, tasting my juices as I sucked on the plastic.

While I sucked, you pulled my backpack to you. Looking through the opening, you found other toys that I had bought the few days before. You pulled out a small fuzzy purse. You opened it, looking up at me when with surprise after seeing what was in it.

"Oh god, please don't...." I said dropping the vibe on the bed and covering my eyes.

"Come on, babe," you said, "you obviously wanted to use these things if you bought them." And with that, you pull out the anal beads from the purse. There are eight beads, growing slightly in size from the front pull that was connected to a small vibe. "These look fun!" you exclaimed.

You get some lube from the backpack and open it. "Sit up and take your pants and panties off," you demanded to me. I sat up and undressed, leaving my clothes on the side of the bed. You had me stay sitting up leaning against my elbows on the bed.

You squirted the lube on my clit, oozing enough out of the bottle to where it slid down over my clit and over my pussy lips. I moaned and tilted my head back. You told me to keep my eyes open and watch. I looked down, and watched as you squirted some of the lube over the beads on the string. You told me to put my legs up and keep them open. Once I was positioned, you slid the largest bead against the opening to my ass.

"Oh!" I squirmed on the bed, feeling the bead enter my ass. You squirted more lube onto the opening of my ass and slid the next bead in. I moaned and watched as you entered all of the beads into my ass hole, one by one.

You smiled at me, the looked back down at my ass hole. It puckered out slightly, full of the beads. You leaned your head down and started to suck on my clit, and then turned on the vibe attached to the beads and slide it into my pussy. I threw my head back and felt the beads in my ass shake around as the vibe pushed against the small area of skin between my pussy and ass. Moaning and screaming my pleasure to you, you told me to lay back and fuck my pussy with the vibe. I took the vibe in my hand and thrust it in and out of my pussy. I moaned and screamed as I started to cum.

You pulled your pants off and stood there with your cock out, facing me. As I thrust the vibe in and out, you had me roll over, sitting on my knees, bent over with my face on a pillow. My hand still pulling the vibe in and out, you stroked your cock watching the small toy enter my pussy and disappear then come back out, covered in juice. You leaned over and licked the skin between my ass and pussy lips, pressing hard against it with your tongue, feeling the vibrations sent through my body.

I moaned and bucked my hips as I started to cum. You grabbed the small holder to the outside of the beads and started to pull them out, the smallest one coming out slowly. I stopped thrusting the vibe in my pussy and you told me to continue, slapping my ass.

I moaned and continued to thrust the vibe in and out of my pulsating pussy as my orgasim built inside me. You pulled another bead out, watching as the skin of my ass hole open around it then shrink back down after the bead was pulled out.

I moaned and thrust harder the vibe into my pussy. "Ohhh god," I moaned, "Ohhhh god...."

I screamed and moaned as you started to slap my ass and then you pulled out two more beads. Leaving four beads left inside my tight ass hole. You got on the edge of the bed and pulled my hand away from the vibe. "Grab onto something else," you said. You grabbed the vibe and pulled it out, my juices dripping onto the bed. You pushed your cock against my pussy and slammed into it, feeling the beads in my ass pushing against the skin, rubbing your cock as you pulled in out with your powerful thrusts.

I moaned and grabbed at the head board. You grabbed my ass with one hand and the other, the string, pulling another bead out of my butt. I moaned and pushed my body back, slamming your cock into me deeper. You slapped my ass and pulled out another bead, and thrust your cock into my pussy, hitting my cervix and making me grunt. You slapped my ass again and pulled another bead out.

I moaned, feeling the last two beads moving around in my ass hole as you thrust hard into my pussy over and over. The last two beads, the largest of them all, hit all the right spots in my ass hole as you thrust in and out of my pussy, then you pulled out of my pussy and thrust in hard, pulling the string one final time, pulling out the last two beads with one big yank.

I screamed out, moaning as you pulled your cock out of my wet pussy and pushed it into my ass. I moaned and screamed again, telling you how great that felt. You grabbed into my backpack and kept thrusting in and out of my lubed up ass hole, the beads now on the floor, the vibrator still on.

You pulled a dildo out of my backpack, it was 9 inches long and had deep veins on it, making it nice and textured. You reached around in front of me and slid it into my mouth. "Suck this, bitch..." you moaned slamming into my ass harder, feeling your balls slap against my pussy.

I sucked on the fake cock and bite down slightly into it. You pulled it out, "That looks good," and ran it down the front of my body, pressing it against my clit. I moaned and felt it rub against my clit towards my pussy.

You pulled out of my ass and pushed the dildo in, then entered my ass again. I grunted, feeling stuffed with your cock in my ass and the dildo in my pussy.

You leaned back and slapped my ass with your free hand, pulling out slightly from ass and pushing the dildo in farther. Then, pulling the dildo out, you slammed back into my ass.

Doing this over and over, slamming into my ass after pulling out the dildo, then shoving the dildo into my pussy as you pulled out of my ass.....

You built up the thrusts with the dildo into my pussy, feeling my body shake under you as I started to cum. Then letting go of the dildo, you grabbed my ass with both hands and pressed my cheeks apart, slamming further into my ass hole as you fucked me harder and harder.

I moaned deeply and screamed, taking your thrusts into my ass harder and harder. You gripped my hips harder, your nails digging into my skin. Your fingers started to tremble as your cock began to explode deep into my bowels.

You yelled and slapped my ass again as you thrust once again into my ass, filling me up with shot after shot of your thick cum. You pulled out, cum dripping out of my abused ass hole and sliding down the back of my legs to my knees.

You stood up and grabbed my shirt that I had been wearing, wiping off your cock and my used up ass hole. You threw the shirt across the room, and told me to get dressed.

"Ready to go camping, beautiful?" you asked as you smiled down at me.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
im so wet... god!!

im totally so wet while reading this... and i did cum

cause im masterbating... this was so helpful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that was soo hott! Definitely got mu juices flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this story. You have a gift. Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thank you...more!!!

hot story, you have quite a talent!

SXY_Hot_MammaSXY_Hot_Mammaover 18 years agoAuthor
yeah I know, the sex wasn't all that good...but...

I wrote this story because so many people think that in order to have great "sex" it has to be penetration. I have recieved a few emails from people about this story saying that I should have prolonged the sex and had it "explosive" as one writes. I'm sorry that some people are not undestanding of this, I wrote the story to focus on how he got her to have fun by using toys....rather than just sex. When a toy is used, it uses more skill and timing than just stick it in, move around. When you use a toy, you have to concentrate a little harder, try to figure out if the person is enjoying themselves, and when they are close, what to do next. So, sorry to those who just don't understand.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Female Sexual Response: Subject 326 Psych major agrees to participate in a research study.in Toys & Masturbation
My Big Boys Her & her big dildos - she loves it deep.in Toys & Masturbation
Orgasm Torture She's 'interrogated' by orgasm torture.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bound for Change A wife journeys from marital bondage to total slut sex toy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sarah's Gangbang Simulator An engineer makes herself a fucking machine.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories