Get Out of Jail Free Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

"Teach me your game."

Lu looked at her, as if appraising the cut of a diamond. "I'm looking for the obvious flaws, but on you there are none. You are quite beautiful."

Clare held up an arm and stretched out her leg. "I'm too thin. All skin and bones. Scrawny, they used to call me in school."

"They should see you now, my dear. But I see you're turning a little pink from the sun. Perhaps you should go inside."

"Before you teach me your game?"

"You are too honest, too cautious, to play my game. Stick to running and swimming. They give you some strength, and attract honest men."

Clare realized she was getting nowhere with Lu. She checked the back of her arms. "Well, I suppose I am getting a little burned. I should go in."

"Unless you'd rather Austen apply some sunscreen on you."

"Which one is Austen?"

"Austen!" Lu called and waved her arm to get his attention. He blushed, anticipating some devilment, but came forward.

"If you would be so kind, please protect Clare's soft young skin, would you?" He looked confused until Lu drew a bottle of expensive sun screen from her purse. "Timothy, you may protect me, if you would."

"Yes, ma'am." Timothy placed some mobile screens around them for privacy, then opened a new bottle of sun screen.

Austen knelt on a towel next to Clare, and still loomed over her. "Would you like me to start with your legs, miss?"

"Umm..." Clare realized that her front was more clothed than her back. "Yes, the legs will do."

Austen poured the pale lotion into a hand the size of a short-stop's mitt and rubbed his hands together to warm the lotion. She gave a timid go-ahead smile. He started at her ankles and moved up from there, urging the creme into the pores of her skin. When he got to her knees, he stopped and replenished his hands. Then he began again, this time at her feet, spending as much time with them as he had with her calves.

Clare stretched her legs, splayed her toes and fell deeper into the chaise. She closed her eyes, enjoying his contact with her body. Her breath became slower, and her mouth parted a bit.

"I'm going to do your thighs now, miss."

Clare nodded with a smile, and closed her eyes again. She heard Lu speaking softly to her, almost in a dream.

"My game is simple, my child. Your lover must believe he is the most important person. No matter how many other lovers he may suspect, he must be secure in believing you rank him as number one."

Clare moaned as Austen's hands made her thigh muscles limp and pliable with his muscular grabs. His thumbs explored the inside of her thighs, and the tips of his finger brushed occasionally against the tiny lime green fabric that separated her shaved mons from his powerful fingers.

"Mmmm," she said. Austen stopped to replenish, which allowed Clare to catch her breath. She turned to Lu. "But what about jealousy? A man as powerful as Nicholas Sampson could not stand to be deceived."

Lu opened her legs so that Timothy could apply lotion to her inner thighs. "That is why April Fool's Day is so important, my dear."

Austen leaned forward and brushed her ear. Clare opened her eyes.

"Do you want me to continue on your front, or would you like to turn over now, miss?"

As lovely as those fingers and hands might feel on her chest right now, she let him continue on her entire backside. She flipped over. She tightened her buttocks involuntarily as she waited for him to begin, wondering if he would start on her shoulders or lower.

He started on her calves, but he hadn't warmed the lotion this time. It was chilly, and brought a small gasp from Clare. His hands gripped her calves, willing them to relax. His thumbs rode the length of her muscles, looking for small knots of tension. Clare pointed her toes but his hands on her muscles made her relax that position.

"Lu," she choked raggedly, "what is special about April Fool's Day?" She barely finished the question before a gasp of pleasure punctuated her sentence. She needed to get her mind off the powerful hands that were exploring her body so extensively.

"Austen is a talented masseuse." Lu chuckled. "You've gotten lucky today."

Clare thought, I hope to God I get lucky today! Austen's hand squeezed her hamstrings, and roughly spread her legs apart.

Lu's dreamy voice continued. "Well, it's like this. The first time a cheated on a lover -- well before I knew Nicky -- I felt exceedingly guilty. I was ready to accept any punishment, no matter how degrading. I crawled to him, threw my arms around his knees, tears streaming down my face. 'I love you, darling, but I must be honest with you.' He pulled me up by my shoulders and kissed my tear-soaked cheeks. 'What is it, cherie? You can tell me anything.' I doubted that, but I had gone too far to stop now."

Lu took another sip of her rum drink. Timothy didn't stop applying lotion as she sipped.

"So, I sobbed to him. 'Darling, I've been unfaithful. I have been fucking your partner Jake for the last six months.' I turned my face to the side, unable to look at him, expecting to feel the crash of his fist against the side of my face. You see, he hated his business partner and planned to trash the partnership. This betrayal would be one more insult that he could never forget."

"You're sure it's not Nicky?" Clare wanted to get a question in quickly, because Austen was moving up to the tops of her hamstrings, and about to start on her glutes. There was no real separation between those two regions given the thong she was wearing, but she could feel the difference between the two areas, and she was preparing to enjoy that difference while Lu continued.

"Nicky? No, no, no. This was long before Nicky. But the lesson could be applied to each of my lovers from the first to the present. No, I expected to be thrashed, pounded, humiliated. Instead, my lover held me by my arms, looked into my eyes, and began to laugh! He laughed so hard that he had to let me go. He doubled over laughing, until he either had to tumble into the bed or fall on the floor. When he finally composed himself, he took a few deep breaths, and pulled me into his arms. 'Oh, you minx,' he said. 'My little minx! You almost had me going there. You and Jake! Ha! You thought I wouldn't remember that this was April Fool's Day, right? Well, I do. So there. Now come here, you sexy little teaser.' And so I did. And I never mentioned Jake again. Then next year, I had a new lover, and other new friends on the side. I waited until April Fool's Day, and then unburdened my troubled soul to my lover. He got such a laugh out of it!"

Austen had worked his magic on Clare's ass, and her muscles felt completely relaxed and her backside felt inviting and vulnerable. The size of Austen's member no longer frightened her; in fact, she thought it might fit very snugly in her ass. The thought made her squirm a little. Austen relaxed her with a playful slap on the rear.

"I'd like to do your back now, miss. May I untie your top?"

Clare wasn't sure the thin cords couldn't just as easily have been slid out of the way as he worked, but if Austen wanted to work on her naked back unhampered by string, she was all for it. His hands pressed into the wall of her back, and traced it down to her waist. It was exquisite!

"Tomorrow is April Fool's Day, and it's kind of a tradition between Nicky and myself now. It's my Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card, better than going to confession for wiping away transgressions. The problem is, I have nothing to confess this year. No one new, that is. I'm afraid he might be disappointed. Hells bells, my dear, I'm disappointed!"

"So," Clare said with difficulty, the air being forced from her lungs, "go choose a random somebody. You can excite and tease any man you want."

"That's true, but it's not much fun any more. Too easy. I know why Alexander wept because there were no more worlds to conquer." Lu sipped her rum until it slurped at the bottom. One of the other two horsemen provided her a replacement, complete with bobbing nuggets of fresh ice.

"Well, then, let me chose your next lover. You'll only have today and tonight to seduce him if you want to use your Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card tomorrow. Aaaahhh!!!" Austen had found a tight spot just below Clare's shoulder blades.

Lu waggled her head back and forth as she considered the challenge. "You want to select? That's a new one. Sure, what the hell? One more lucky gift to you, my dear. You can chose my lover."

"Would you like to turn over, miss?"

Clare's top was untied, so she tucked her hands into her armpits and rolled awkwardly until she was on her well-oiled backside. Her top remained beneath her on the chaise.

Slowly Clare slid her hands from her armpits. She rolled her head back, lifted her chin, and took a deep breath. She was topless, but at an expensive spa like this, anything goes. And sure enough, she felt Austen's mitts sliding around her breasts. He used the tip of his finger to apply lotion to her nipple, holding his finger slightly higher so that the nub had to stretch to maintain contact. It did stretch, and Clare moaned. She felt moisture between her legs. Austen saw that she was excited, but at this point, she didn't care.

"Whom do you select for me, my dear? My bodyguards are excluded."

Clare squirmed as Austen's hands applied lotion to the full length of her body. She hoped he might have the sense to rip aside the small green triangle hiding her pussy. After all, it was the last shred of her modesty. But, no. He was apparently a gentleman. So Clare loosened the lime-green cords herself, kicking her legs until her bottoms were completely off. She lay with her legs splayed, her pussy shaved and wet, and the rest of her body tingling and shiny with lotion.

"Who is your choice?"

Clare said the first name that came to mind.

"The gardener. The one who gave us flowers."

"Who?" Lu shrieked? "Paolo? That scuzzy old fart covered with manure?"

"He gave us flowers, Lu. He's gave me a towel this morning. He deserves to have some pleasure."

"I'm afraid I might kill him!"

"You don't kill Nicholas Sampson. I get to choose and I choose the gardener. Okay?"

Lu laughed, then agreed with Clare. "Alright, but you're going to have to keep Nicky busy this evening while I deflower the gardener. Agreed?"

"Okay." If Clare's thoughts had been a little less jumbled by the hands exploring her body, she might not have agreed, or she might have realized the problems that might be ahead for her. But she was very relaxed now, and couldn't be held entirely responsible for her actions.

Clare whispered to Austen, "Do you fuck as well as you apply sun tan oil?"

"No, I am a much better lover than that." A wide smile broke over his face.

"Aw, go on. You're just kidding, right?"

"No, miss. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. I will lie to you then."

Clare let him touch her naked body until she collapsed on the chaise, all muscles spent, and napped in the hot sun.

When Clare awoke, she was still naked, but not sunburned. Austen stood nearby, positioning an umbrella to protect her delicate skin and the mobile screens to protect her privacy. He also shooed away any nosy men who tried to glimpse her sleeping in the nude.

"You're still here? Where's Lu and everybody?"

Austen held out a large white towel, which she took and wiped her shoulders, legs, and arms."She had an errand to run, but Mr. Sampson stopped by. He asked me to stay with you. He didn't think a beautiful woman should be alone."

Clare looked around. "Where are my clothes? Where is my bikini at least?"

"Mr. Sampson didn't think that particular bikini was appropriate. He had me get rid of it. I have this robe or you can wear the towel, miss. We should get back to your suite."

"Where is Mr. Sampson?"

He pointed to a large building at the far end of the pools.

On a third floor balcony, Clare recognized a man in a blue blazer, gray trousers and white shirt. He draped the blazer over his shoulders European style while he was looking in Clare's direction. Clare blushed to think that Nicholas Sampson thought she was beautiful. But she rejected the idea that he had the power decide what she should be wearing. It was the kind of control her last boyfriend exercised over her. She had learned her lesson.

Austen hastened a few new gawkers away from the small oasis constructed for Clare. "Keep moving. Give the lady some privacy."

Clare surprised herself with the confused thoughts that began to float in her mind. Knowing that there were men anxious to see her body titillated her. She wanted to show Nicky Sampson that she was her own person. Her independence was important to her, no matter how rich or influential he might be. She stood up, used the towel one last time, and walked to the edge of the empty pool.

"I was hoping to swim a few laps before this evening. What would Mr. Sampson think of that?" She tugged at the towel as if she were going to drop it.

"I'm sure that no one would mind if you took a few quick laps in the nude."

"Are you kidding me? Skinny dip? This is the fanciest place I've ever seen, and you want me to start skinny dipping? I'm lucky the management has allowed me in here this long. I'll be tossed out for sure!"

"Mr. Sampson has given his approval to anything you want to purchase, drink, taste, or do. If you wish to take a quick swim in the buff, it would be okay."

Clare was confused by her feelings. She felt like a dreamer in an extremely awkward situation -- failed to study for a test, forgot to bring a project, wore the wrong clothes. One fears that everyone might laugh. On the other hand, she felt wonderfully exposed and the center of attention. No one dared to criticize her slim figure. In fact, men were craning their necks just to get a peek at her. She looked up at Mr. Sampson, and waved to him.

Nicholas Sampson raised one hand to about shoulder level, and twisted it slightly. It was approval from a potentate.

Clare used a ladder to descend step by step into the pool, pausing before her ass was submerged. The water lapped at her thighs and splashed onto her shaved mons. The air temperature was warm, but she shivered. With a gentle lunge, she fell back into the water. She swam the backstroke. As she passed Austen, she heard a young woman ask, "Did you know skinny dipping was allowed?" Her young man shook his head, and looked at Austen.

Austen shrugged. "This particular pool has been designated as clothing optional. Jump in if you want, otherwise it's impolite to gawk."

The young woman giggled, and rolled her shoulders out of her bikini top. "What do you say, Steve? Let's try it."

Steve glanced about to see who might be watching his girlfriend disrobe. There were at least three other couples. When the young woman finished, she raised her hands above her head, sang "Whoo-hoo," and then dove into the pool.

"Well, no gawking unless you're swimming here, too." Then Steve dropped his trunks and cannonballed into the pool.

Two couples joined him in the pool, grinning widely. A couple stood at the side of the pool, arguing, but Clare couldn't tell who was the reluctant one. She continued doing the crawl. Her ass stuck up out of the water, but she didn't mind. She felt the water sluice into her secret places. After a while, couples started playing chicken, with the nude women on top. This brought even more attention to the naked people. The horseplay drew other couples to the pool. It didn't take long for them to understand that this was where the fun was, and that they could easily join in for the price of disrobing.

Clare swam aggressively to the end of the pool and lifted her leg to emerge, the way she had early that morning. It seemed so long ago that she had interrupted that thief; she could hardly believe it was the same day. She stood by the edge of the pool, her hands pushing the water out of her short, dark hair. Then she used her hands to strip the water off her breasts and stomach. She repeated the process for her butt and legs before Austen proffered the towel. She wrapped it around herself, disappointed that she was no longer on display. It had been an empowering feeling, in part because she felt safe with Austen around.

"Mr. Sampson has had some clothes delivered to your suite for this evening."

Clare looked to Nicky Sampson's third story balcony, but he was no longer there. One of his men surveyed the pool area like a human lighthouse. Clare shook water from her ears as she and Austen crossed the interconnected pool area toward her room. On their way, they passed security people from the spa trotting toward the fun pool. They gave Clare and Austen a quick glance, then hurried on their way.

"I thought you said skinny dipping was permitted in that pool. Mr. Sampson okayed it."

"I said he would protect you and anything you wished to do. He never promised to look out for everyone."

A police whistle blew followed by harsh shouting. There were a few high pitched, excited screams as the swimmers tried to recover their suits, re-cover their bodies and explain their behavior.

In her suite, Clare found three dresses that had been delivered. She took a long shower, washed her hair, and shaved her body completely smooth again. She didn't want to snag any of the fabrics on her bristled legs or armpits. After an hour, she emerged as slick, polished and slippery as a new-found pearl, but seductively fragrant. Clare wished her old boyfriend could see her now. His tongue would be down to his waist, and he would be on his knees, aching to hold her once more. Too bad, buster!

She snapped her fingers and walked into the main suite area where the three dresses were hanging. When Austen saw her, he couldn't take his eyes off her sleek, svelte figure. She walked gracefully and confidently to the dresses, and eyed each one.

The first was a robin's egg blue, backless knee-length dress. There were no sleeves and the front of the dress came nearly to her throat. It didn't impress her or Austen.

The next dress was a little black dress, that fell to mid-thigh at best, had a scoop neck, and was designed to be tight on her hips. Clare's hips were narrow though, so there was more room than the original designer had allowed. It would need to be altered before she wore it. No doubt Nicky Sampson could arrange for the dress to be ready by dinner tonight. However, if she liked the third dress, she could just wear it.

The third dress had been positioned between the other two, as though it were Nicky Sampson's preferred choice. The silver fabric shimmered when it moved. It fell easily and draped revealingly close to her features. The dress was supported by two bunches of fabric on each shoulder, then fell away from there. Her back was exposed again, down to her waist. The décolletage fell deeply in front, revealing that she wore no bra. The fabric slid over her well-formed but smallish breasts, the way water slipping off them might. The dress moved as her hips moved, and reached just past her ass. It felt more like a tunic than a dress, an impression reinforced by the golden linked belt that she draped loosely around her middle. Strapped sandals completed the ensemble. Once Clare had put it on, she knew it was the one she would wear this evening.

Austen kept his composure for the first two dresses. He had smiled approval and had nodded his okay. But when he saw the silver shimmering number, his widening eyes betrayed him. His tongue darted between his suddenly dry lips. His smile was more a smirk.

Clare enjoyed the way he stared at her, and she teased him by catwalking in the suite. In front of the twin glass doors leading to the patio, the sun made her figure easily visible in the nearly transparent material.

Austen said, "Perhaps you should move away from the windows. You look rather indecent."

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers