Get Rid of a Problem But Gain a Lover

Story Info
Can it work out for his mom?
8.5k words
4.49
162k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I were looking forward to being without dad. Maybe I should clarify that to relieve any confusion.

My father Jim, when he was home from the middle-east oil fields, tended to ignore mom and if I didn't live up to his standards, which changed almost daily, got a quick slap on the head or screamed at for several minutes. If I had done anything right or adequate he wouldn't say a word in praise but, 'I should have done better,' then call me a dumbass and head out to the strip clubs with his friends. If mom said anything he'd slap her, if he was in a good mood, or if not she got a beating. His blows were in places no one would see unless she was in a swim suit, underwear or naked.

He usually came home drunk stinking of sex or cigarettes or both. Because he could rule over my mom without any reprisals she got physically abused, raped or forced to do whatever he wanted until he was satiated or fell asleep.

Over the years she and I lived with the fear of him going too far one day. When I turned fifteen the call for football players went out at school. The only good thing about my father was because he made exceptional money in his job. I went to a first class school with top rated coaches and training facilities.

I was tall but didn't have any muscles to speak of so my coach put me on a strict diet and exercise program of running and weight training. He designed it to give me muscle mass in a short time without any steroids or drugs.

Dad went away for almost a year when I turned fifteen. He only came back for a week told me and mom he was spending two weeks with his girlfriend in Hawaii and then back to work and if mom didn't like it she could piss off, laughing at both of us he slammed the door.

By the time he came back home it had been almost two years. I had gained over sixty pounds of solid muscle and gotten into martial arts to maintain my balance for football and to learn how to defend myself or mom.

My mom decided to get into shape along with me; after all she didn't have a husband to worry about while he was away so her decision was to get herself in shape. She took the same martial arts classes I did but because of her schedule it was three times a week instead of my twice a week.

My mom, Doris, had slimmed down to the same weight she was in college. My buddies even commented on how beautiful she was. My best friend Mike when he saw her in a pair of short shorts and a tube top almost tripped over his tongue, 'Shit Dave, your mom's hot! Damn I wish my mom looked that good I'd be jerking off every time I thought of her naked!' for emphasis he rubbed his crotch.

Punching him in the arm I told him to shut the fuck up because it was my mom he was talking about. His comments started me thinking though and every time she would lie out and sunbathe in her new bikini I would have to go inside and masturbate.

The more mom got in shape the more I would think about seeing her naked which would help with my jerk-off fantasies. She tightened her stomach, thighs and ass so she looked like a twenty year old college girl from the back. Mom had dark brown hair almost black, not being very tall her figure could never be considered petite but voluptous. To me her best feature was her breasts, they had very little sag and her nipples seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. Peaking at her laundry one day I saw she wore a 38C bra; when I checked on the net I had to jerk off as soon as I saw a set like hers.

One day I had just finished mowing the lawn and the sweat was running into my eyes making them sting. Putting the mower in the shed I grabbed the hose and rinsed off. While I was doing that I could hear a loud smacking sound coming from the bedroom upstairs, "Stop hitting me you bastard!" I heard mom scream; then a chill went down my spine because dad started to scream at mom for being a slut and a bitch.

"Shit!" dropping the hose I wiped my face with my shirt and ran inside. I had never been this mad in my life, I didn't think I just reacted. Dad had mom in a choke hold repeatedly ramming her head into the door to the closet.

"You fucking whore! Parading around our yard like a slut wearing that tiny swim suit! What are you doing trying to get our son and his friends to fuck you! Slut........" he had reared back to slam her head into the door jamb.

Grabbing him under his arms I broke his hold on mom who slid to the floor out cold which made me even madder. Taking his arm I twisted it around until I felt his shoulder pop out. He screamed he would kill me but grabbing his other arm I twisted it until the other one popped out too. Still screaming at me he twisted around and tried to kick me in the balls. With my new training he didn't stand a chance, taking hold of his ankle I brought my elbow down on his knee breaking his knee joint and tore most of the ligaments there. He lay there on the floor calling me every name in the book which didn't bother me but when he started on my mom again I calmly went to his other leg pulled his foot up onto my shoulder and with slow deliberate pressure dislocated his knee joint and tore the tendons and ligaments on that joint. The son of a bitch finally quit screaming and passed out.

Breathing hard I left him there, picking up mom I took her over to the bed. Her head was bleeding all over her face and I was worried she might have a concussion so I called the ambulance then the police telling them what my dad had done to mom but not what happened to him. Getting a damp towel for her I could see she was still out, not wanting her to go in the hospital with just her bikini on I tried to pull a tee shirt over her and got both hands on her tits trying to pull it down. Needless to say it gave me an instant erection. Not having any time to explore this new sensation holding my mom in my arms I sighed and turned to Jim the worthless piece of shit that was my father in name only.

Picking him up I took him down to the basement stair popping his shoulders back in place he woke up and screamed out in pain and passed out again. Then I pushed him down the stairs to land on the concrete. Grabbing a crowbar from the tool bench I put it in his hands like he was going to swing it then swung it into my head making me see stars. It had the desired effect, not only did it almost knock me out but put a nice cut on my forehead.

The police got there first and with their guns drawn found me on the floor next to my unconscious father with blood dripping down my face onto my chest.

The paramedics came next and while one of them worked on me and Jim, I refused to call him dad, the other went to my mom.

To make a long story short we both got questioned for a little while then released, my dad was put on suicide watch and shackled to his bed. It seems he was on some kind of drug that made him crazy, PCP or something. They checked my story and because there wasn't any evidence to challenge it let us go home. When they checked out dad's background they found out he had two other wives and had abused both of them. He also had been fired from his job for violence and sent back to the states several months before. When he went to jail we found out he did the only smart thing in his life, invest. Now because this idiot had made me the beneficiary in case he became incapacitated we were loaded and money wasn't going to be a problem. Now you know why we were glad to see him gone.

I got over my injuries pretty fast and when the girls at school heard the story they couldn't wait to be with a real hero. What a crock, if I had been alone with him and mom hadn't been there none of this would have ever happened and she wouldn't have gotten hurt. I have to admit it was good to get some positive attention for a change though.

It took mom several weeks to feel better. Her head wounds healed great but because of the impact to her brain she would often just do weird stuff like fall asleep at the dinner table or during a movie. The doctors checked her every two weeks and told me with the rate of the changes they were seeing it would be a few months before she was back to almost normal. They didn't hold out much hope she would recover 100% but her life should be very normal

Our conversations were the weirdest, one day I thought she was feeling better so we went to get a movie and take-out for supper. Laughing about silly things on the way home it felt like she was her old self again. Coming into the kitchen I told her to put the movie on and I'd bring our dinner in, she said ok and left the room.

I got everything in the family room and called her, "Mom its ready!"

Calling from upstairs she said, "Ok baby, I'll be right there!"

I didn't think anything about her response until she came down in a shear teddy and as I turned around she laughed, "What's the matter lover? Don't you like it?" spinning around slowly.

I had only seen outfits like this on the internet and was, to say the least, shocked. The top barely covered her crotch and I could see her dark nipples through the fabric. She pulled it out from her body as she spun around letting me see the thong panties were see thru also, her pussy lips were shaved and clearly visible.

Not knowing what to say I just nodded trying not to stare at her large breasts straining to get out of the top. Taking a deep breath I smiled and said, "Your beautiful mom, but why are you wearing that?"

Grinning she ran her hands over her breasts, "So you would know what's in store for you after we eat silly," getting a confused look on her face she said, "Don't call me mom just call me Doris honey. If you want to call me mommy wait till we get in bed."

If she looked confused my face must have looked even more so, "Uh, ok, well uh, lets eat then."

Doris pulled her tray table next to his and sat down patting the cushion next to her, "Sit down lover. I want to be close to you."

In spite of her being my mom my cock apparently didn't make that distinction. Pressing my shorts out to a point she smiled and licked her lips as she stared at my crotch, "I hope that's for me?" giggling like a school girl she started to eat her meal glancing at me out of the corner of her eye then smiling.

In order to keep my mind off my mom's glances and her smiling with raised eyebrows when she looked at my crotch I concentrated on my meal and the movie. It was something about a young couple diving on a treasure ship. I guess we got interested in the plot because during one scene the couple was making love on the boat and I noticed mom squirming in her seat, "Are you ok mom?"

Turning to me she grinned moved closer and placed her hand on my thigh. Rubbing me just short of my balls she deliberately looked down at my cock as it swelled beneath my shorts. Turning a little more she pressed her breast into my arm as her arm went around my shoulder to play with my hair, "Oh I'm fine. It's just watching people fuck makes me wet and horny. It looks like it does the same to you," her other hand rubbed my cock through the shorts.

To say it was a shock when she said fuck would be an understatement but as she rubbed my dick through my pants made me speechless, all I said was, 'Uhhh.' I kept my hands by my sides because I didn't know what to do with them. Now I'm not a virgin by any means and I knew what she wanted but, shit it was my mom. Hot or not she had raised me so this felt weird.

Turning to look at her face I said, "Mom are you sure this is what you want? Shouldn't we talk about it first or something?"

Giggling she said, "I told you to call me mommy in the bedroom sweetie, but just call me Doris otherwise. Besides if you want to talk first let me give you something to talk to your friends about," with a small laugh she slid down on the floor between my legs. Using both hands she grabbed my member through the leg opening and freed it from its confines. As I jumped she took it as a signal to get my balls out too.

My last girlfriend had given me my first blow job and because of my size she couldn't even get half of my cock in her mouth. I didn't have anyone to compare it with except the other guys in the school shower so to me it looked normal.

When mom had pulled me free she gasped as her hands and fingers traced the length or cupped my balls, "I don't remember ever seeing one so big honey? I don't know how you got it but I like it!" she leaned in and ran her tongue along the base to the head licking off my pre-cum from the slit. "Yummy!" Mom looked me in the eye and sucked my cock in her mouth pulled off it and licked me down to my balls. Jerking me off she ran her tongue around my sack sucking each of my testicles in her mouth one at a time.

When she moved her lips along the base to the head then sucked me in again I almost lost it, "Oh shit!"

When I said it mom drew me out of her mouth milked my juice from the head and licked it up, "Do you like that baby? Does it feel good for Doris to suck your big hard cock? I think you can call me mommy now sweetie," she dropped her face down and took me into her mouth to the balls, rubbing the base with her tongue as she gave me the best blow job of my life. Coming up for air my cock popped out of her mouth like a cork and with a long string of her saliva and my pre-cum connecting us she asked, "What's your name baby? I can't keep calling you honey or baby all the time can I?"

At that moment it dawned on me she didn't know what she was doing with her son, mom thought I was an old fling or something, "Dave, but as long as you do that you can call me whatever you want!" I figured as long as she didn't know who I was I may as well enjoy her very talented mouth.

"Dave, I like that name. I like this big cock even more!" as she let me fuck her mouth I watched her fingers play with her pussy rubbing her clit.

While she stuffed two fingers in her cunt and sucked me I felt my balls tighten up ready to shoot my load. Placing a hand on either side of her head I picked up the pace, fucking her mouth like a cunt. After several minutes I dropped my hands and froze, "I'm going to cum mommy, get ready!"

Pulling her fingers out of her pussy she grabbed my balls with one hand squeezing them while her other hand stroked what was left of my shaft not in her mouth. Quickly pulling off my wet glistening cock she said, "Cum in my mouth Dave!" without another word she stuffed me back down her throat gently sucking me.

It was enough to send me over, with a load grunt I started to shoot the biggest load of cum down her throat I had ever had. Three long thick ropey strings of my sperm shot into her mouth and she swallowed each one then sucked out the last short shots onto her tongue.

She gently moved her mouth off my cock sucking the last drops of my seed into her mouth. As her lips left the head mom licked them smiled and said, "Uhmmm; that was yummy," she continued to stroking my cock keeping me hard. "Yes, I like one that stays hard. Now it's my turn to cum Dave. Have you ever eaten pussy baby?" she stood up and pulled down her panties letting me see her smooth shaved cunt.

When I just stared at her crotch and shook my head she giggled, "I guess I'll just have to teach you what a woman wants then, huh?"

Moving the tray tables out of the way mom reclined in the corner of the couch untied her top exposing her big tits. Grabbing them in her hands she said, "Oooooh, my nipples feel hard baby," running her hands down she caressed her stomach then moved towards her crotch spreading her legs and holding the lips of her cunt wide open. Mom let the fingers of one hand slide in her slit, slipping inside she moaned, "Uhmmm that feels good! Come here honey eat mommy's pussy," as her fingers continued to rub her clit I got on my knees and started to kiss her thighs, first one then the other gently running my tongue over the tender skin.

As my kisses got closer she grabbed both sides of my head and pulled my face into her sex. I breathed deep her scent. Mom must have washed because it smelled like lavender soap and something I had never smelled before, a musky smell that turned me on.

Coaching me on what to do she said, "That's it Dave use your tongue, lick my slit baby. That's it, there, yes, yes right there honey. Oh God it feels like it's been so long baby. Oh shit, shit, oh yeah there, there do you feel that little button baby?"

With my tongue lapping at her cunt I could feel this nubbin, like a hard knot at the very top between her pussy lips. With my mouth I sucked it in and ran my tongue over it, I thought she was going to squish my head between her thighs when they trapped me between them. Moving my tongue down a little her legs released their hold on me and I could hear her moans again. I slid my tongue in as far as I could and fucked her pussy with it; because my mouth was open my top lip came in contact with her clit making her squeal with pleasure. I thought to myself, 'Wow wish I knew about this before!'

Mom stopped talking and opened her legs holding them behind the knees she gave me better access to her dripping wet vagina. Using my fingers I stuffed two and then three in her pussy fucking them in and out as I used my tongue on her clit rubbing it faster and faster until she screamed my name and came on my face and hand.

Pulling my fingers out I sucked her juices off them. I could feel my cock throbbing and decided to use it or lose it. Standing up I kneeled on the couch between her legs pulled her ass up and slid my manhood slowly in her wet opening hitting a little resistance before I was all the way in.

Mom sighed as my cock slid down in her cavity, "Oh yes fuck me with that big cock Dave. Fuck me hard baby!" she pulled her legs open again and urged me to fuck her faster and harder every time I pushed in.

We lost track of time and our surroundings, several times we changed positions with me or her on top. The last time she was draped over the couch arm and I hammered her from behind. The sweat dripped from my face and chest onto her back and ass cheeks. I held her hips and pumped her cunt like a piston making her cum several times until it was my turn.

Mom screamed, "Faster, faster baby! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" then reached between her legs to rub her clit.

With a final thrust I emptied my balls into her squirting shot after shot of sperm deep in her pussy. I could feel my cum running down the shaft onto my balls then drip to the floor.

Leaning on the arm of the couch with my rapidly softening cock sliding out of her cunt mom dropped her feet turned around and forced her tongue in my mouth kissing me passionately. In a few minutes she came up for breath, "Oh my God! That was amazing Dave. Where have you been my entire life baby?" kissing my face and neck she sighed contentedly.

I was still breathing hard so I just enjoyed the closeness we shared. Running my hands over her back I gently pulled her close. After several minutes I noticed she wasn't moving and it felt like she had fallen asleep. Nudging her gently got no response but a soft grunt and sigh. While I enjoyed our embrace my knees were shaking from holding her weight. Picking mom up in my arms I took her to her bed and laid her down falling next to her just for a minute; at least I thought it would be for a minute.

Doris woke up with the sun streaming in the windows. Stretching she felt better than she had in years, pulling her legs up she felt her sore pussy protest. Reaching down the dried cum was all over her crotch, 'What the....?' she thought. Pulling the sheet up to see what was wrong her eyes focused on someone's legs in the bed with her. Quickly dropping the sheet she didn't remember picking anyone up last night, in fact last night was kind of a blur. The only memory was of her and Dave getting a movie and dinner. What she and her son had done last night felt like a dream that she couldn't quite put her finger on the details.