Get Up! To Get Down! Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a discovery.
4.2k words
4.37
26.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone this my 1st story I so hope you like it! If you have any questions or constructive criticism I say bring it on down(Price as right style when Bob Barker was on... yea im that lame!)lol Alright enough of my blabbering I now give you Get up! To get down!~~~ TheGirlCantHelpIt~~~

"Mmmmmh yea! Oooooh yes god! Move over! OOooooh deeper deeper ...."

"Oh come on! You can't be finished yet! Urghhh Leira I never met a girl who couldn't give a proper massage" I exclaimed lying on my stomach.

"I did expect more than 2 judo chops to my back little girl!"

"Katia if you wanted such a proper masseuse you should have hired one! I'm only your sister not your personal hand maiden!"

"Lei I bet you don't even know what a hand maiden is!" I shouted back breathlessly.

"Oh come on you get my drift K," giggled Leira laughter invigorating her voice.

"Oh Lei I can't believe that Marla is getting married today! I mean when we were kids I was certain she was gonna ride and die for the merits of never getting married. Aaaaaah another traitor to our cause," I exasperated while sitting up struggling to fasten my fancy new black bra that Fredrick's of Hollywood claims will lift and separate even the grandest of cleavage. The grandest of cleavage this bra has to tackle are my all too real 42dds. Oh thanks mom for the gals!


***********
Anywho today is the day my first cousin Marla is getting married. And I being stuck in singledom am in no great huff to condone such measures willingly!

This doesn't mean by any standards that I'am a hater for my dear cousins marriage. I mean the day Marla met Syril we all knew he had her. Hook line and sinker as Leira calls it. So I guess one would say I should have seen this day coming but I being the lost type as my mother calls it never did.

So here I 'am sitting in my bedroom tense as hell contemplating how to get through such an affair without feeling utterly hopeless in my search for mister right. Cueing the violin on this one seems appropriate! Hell even mister right now would be nice! I have needs. Womanly needs! I mean even gals on Venus could use some kind of male affection!

Though being 23 years old and a virgin has done nothing for my dating life. I mean its like men can sniff my v card a mile away and say to themselves ooooh no never that! She's fine and all that but I can't take the chance she's a stage five clinger! Urghhh men! And I refuse to buy an "escort" to take care of my little problem. Jesus h Christ I Katia Nicole James am not that desperate... at least not yet! Talk to me 30 years from now and my position may have changed.

Anywho so here I 'am single yet again! My last semblance of a real relationship was a long distance one with my ex Ahmed Tariq almost 2 years ago. But hey lets all throw on a happy face right?

It could be worse I suppose. I could be wearing that godforsaken lilac monstrosity Marla assigned to all bridesmaids to wear on her "special day". I mean for a girl who never envisioned even getting married Marla has been a bridezilla or at least that's what I've heard from her bridal party.

Luckily I was allowed out of the special honor due to me just getting back in town. Oh thank the heavens I had to be in California the week of the bridal craze for work. Work in my realm consisting of designing jewelry and everything else you can think of for different design houses.


**********

"Earth to Katia," sing songed Leira while waving her hands erratically.

"Katia you need to step it up. You know Boston traffic. If you're not on time to that church Marla's gonna have your head on a platter John the Baptist style"

"Oh Come on Lei! I'm now supposed to believe you paid attention during Sunday school too?" Katia giggled back with a smile, her left eyebrow slightly rising.

"Oye vey this is just too rich! You've been hanging out with that Devin boy way too much!"

"Oh it's better than you, you heathen! When's the last time you've been to church?" Leira asked while tapping her foot on the mocha hardwood floor.

"That's right Katia silence. Silence because it's been at least two years. You would think that after winning the mega millions for 248 million 2 years ago you would be all saintly! But here you are same ole punk different day!"

"Ooooh Leira darling I'm gonna ignore all that due to the fact you and I know that because of me winning your tuition for Spellman was paid in cash money!" Katia sang out.

"Yea yea whateves." Leira replied

"Yup and let us not forget you've gotten a car and anything you could ever need as well. So I guess we can say you got a good end of the deal! You crook!" said Katia smiling

"What about church Katia hmmmm inquiring minds would like to know" replied Leira

"As for being in the church... said Katia pondering her answer.

"I was there 2 years ago when they got that check for renovations so ahhhh id like to say they are just fine without seeing me. Dig?!"

"Anywho you know I'm more the spiritual type. And Miss Lady that's just fine for me!" Katia stated while standing up adjusting her bra yet again in the full length mirror.

"Yes Katia I "dig". Like who are you trying to be now Johnny Nogerelli from grease 2 now Kat?" Asked Leira

"Oh little girl don't worry about it! Like if I wanted to quote Sarah Palin in this house, not that I would do it because you know how I feel about her but if I wanted to I would. Because A it's my house! B it's my house! And what is C Leira?"

"C it's your house" she stated listlessly with a giggle on the tip of her tongue.

"That's right little girl it's my house. Just because your 20 years old now doesn't mean you are captain of this ship baby!" I gloated as I moved toward my dress I had chosen for the wedding.

**************

Just because it's a wedding the unwritten rule is one is to never wear white and I get that. But I never heard of the rule that states a guest could never wear black. So just call me Morticia Adams because I'm wearing all black. An all Black floor length dress consisting of a delicate lace over the breezy cotton/spandex shell and snug long black lace sleeves.

These are the days I thank the internet for suitable attire for thicker than most girls like me. I mean I'm not a size of a house or anything I'm just a curvy size 10. Let me be honest here a 10/11 on the top and an 11/12 on the bottom.

But hey I works it out if I should say so myself. After going from a size 18/20 top and a 20/22 on the bottom 2 years ago to what I have now. Let's just say I'm very content. All I ever wanted was a flat tummy, firm arms/ legs and no back fat and I guess you can say I got my wish.

Granted on my frame not many knew what I was size wise. See I'm what many guys like to call an Amazon. Being 5'10.5 has had its advantages!

Even with me being so tall I still plan to wear my black 4 inch Marc Jacobs peep toe heels today. I might as well semi show off this deep blood red mani/pedi I got in L.A.

Makeup wise I'm going for the pin up look. Yes a black girl that loves pin up exists!

Granted my sister forever says you're not black Katia your like Beyonce's shade in loreals true match makeup. That's soft sable for all those late to the makeup game.

Though she may be right about my makeup shade, sometimes I think the girl is off her ass. I mean we are both brown granted she's more of a beautiful earthy deep brown a la the super model Alek Wek. But hey what can you do?

Anyways makeup for today's event will be deep red lips, simple black rimmed eyes with a hint of pinkish blush on my cheeks. And since I 'am going for the glam factor add in the oh so lovely natural black beauty mark that rests slightly below the outside of my bottom lip darkened just a tad with eyeliner.

Yup this girl has to go all out. After all this is a black wedding, African American wedding for all of those who would like to be super politically correct and we all know everyone and their momma is gonna be critiquing everyone's outfit for the next few months.

Me being known as the weird yet smart one of the family I do have to live up to my expectations! So all and all black is the main theme this Crisp September morning.

**********

"Earth to Meekus you need to finish getting dressed," Leira Yelled.

"I know I know Lei I'm working on it" replied Katia humming the Rolling Stones Paint it Black

"You need to work harder because all you've done so far is put on your underwear and curled your hair. By the way your hair looks fire! Like black hair looks good on you. Please stick to your natural hair color this time Katia" Exclaimed Leira.

"Oh come on you really didn't like my hair light brown lei?"Said Katia pouting.

"Oh it was alright but this is way betta!"

"Thanks Leira you make me feel so good about myself" Katia said with great sarcasm in her voice.

"Like come on Kat you and I both know you look better with black and I do love your hairstyle honest! I mean your extensions do look flawless even if we both know your hair has never been Veronica Lake long!"

"Ok hater! Say all you want about my hair now but at least I won't have to wear that ugly ass Barney dress! I love you. You love me" Katia sang.

"Ooooooh you got jokes now huh Kat? Whatever at least I won't be going to the wedding looking like the black Morticia Adams!" replied Leira.

"See that's where you fucked up Lei I'm actually glad I'm going to this wedding inspired by Morticia she had style honey! That dress your wearing looks like a cross between a lilac umbrella and a wilted tulip!"

"And don't think I missed that little Zoolander quote. Earth to Brent your dress is a mess!" Katia said laughing heartily with tears streaming down her face.

"Whatever Kat I just can't wait to see your
"boyfriend" you are suppose to be bringing to the wedding!"

"Yup Ma told me that you told her not to hook you up for this wedding because you have a boyfriend! I'd like to see where you're hiding him Morticia or is Gomez a little too busy?" Leira said with tears streaming down her face as well.

"Oh don't worry about it he will be there! Yes he will with bells on if he didn't miss his flight! So woman laugh now cry later" Shouted Katia.

"Oooooh gods don't tell me your back with Ahmed the asshole. You know Kat you were and still are way too good for him. Like he forgot your birthday 2 years in a row and got angry at you because you were upset with him because he forgot! Like Kat you know you can do so much better." Leira said while looking at Katia seriously.

"Oh don't worry about that. Captain jackass is gone ok lei! Like anyway you'll meet the new guy at the wedding and honey he is delish" replied Katia

"Yea Kat I hope so. You do deserve someone nice. By the way why haven't you told anybody mystery man's name huh?" Asked Leira quizzically

"Because all of you are so damn nosy you would have Googled/facebooked the hell outta him. And the last thing I need is for yall to scare him away with your craziness! Mmmkay?!"

"Sure mister Mackey! I Got it." Replied Leira

"Like Lei I will tell you this though, you look real pretty today. Your hair looks super fierce! I love the bob honey!"Said Katia in a faux british accent

"Oh big sis I do what I can. I do what I can." Said Leira smiling.

"Oye vey Leira you need to leave like now" Katia exclaimed.

"Why K-izzle?"

"Because L-izzle its 11:45 am baby and if you are late to the hotel to get your makeup done Marla will skin your ass alive!"

"Ooooooh sugar honey ice tea I gotta go Kat" said Leira as she grabbed her purse.

"Allllllll righty then" Katia sang as she followed Leira to the door.

"I'll see you later Kat. And your procrastinating ass better be on time! The wedding starts at 3pm. Not 3:30 or 4 a clock!"

"Yea yea Leira I got you! I'll be on time. Granted we both know they will be running on C.P time!" Katia said laughing while closing the door.

**************


Sisters gotta love them! Seeing I have only one sister and 2 brothers I must say I value Leira mucho.
No shade to my little brothers Zackary and Stuart, but hanging out with a 5 year old and a 13 year old doesn't compare to hanging out with my sis because she's way closer in age. But I do love them all just as much!

An hour and 15 mins later aka 1pm

"Ok Ok! I look good .Katia you can do this." I said while fully dressed staring into the bedroom mirror

"Oooh god I need earrings! Mmmmh what to wear? What to wear?"

"Ok I got it ill just wear these diamond studs! They aren't too flashy and they are just 2 carats! Plus with this veronica lake-esque hair style people will only see one. Thank god I even designed this for Cartier" I said while fidgeting to put the earrings on.

"Mmmh well if I put on the earrings I might as well put on the tennis bracelet and matching necklace. I mean like this necklace is not too much at all! Platinum is never too flashy! Its just one solitary 4 carat diamond on this chain!

Ahhhh I will forever ask every company that asks me to commission pieces to let me have one of everything I design. Smartest idea I came up with if I may say so myself!"

30 mins later aka 1:30pm

Ok iam so hungry! Like I cannot continue to drive to this church like this. I need a sandwich or something!

Oh la la there is a restaurant! De'cosani. Hmmmm like I wonder do they make sandwiches? Hell it's Italian they have to make something semi portable right? Well today I will find out! In I a go- go!

10 mins later aka 1:40

Sweet lord from the heavens above this smells delish. Mmmmh yumm-o a meatball sub minus the sauce. The last thing I need is red sauce all over myself. Thank god they had a lunch menu! Ok all I need to do is make it to this car and I'm going to murder this sub and coke.

Gahhhhd why is that guy staring at me? Like do I know him? Ughhhh it must be the clothes I'm wearing! I should yell if you like it take a picture it will last longer! Mmmh Fuck it I don't have the time. Oooooh god im about to fall! Shit shit shit! Damn heels!

*************

"Hi there gorgeous where are you going in such a hurry?" he asked

"Ahhhhh a wedding."Katia said softly while looking down at her hands. At that very moment she feels his hands grasp her tighter around her soft waist

"Uhm question dear sir why are you on me?" Katia said loudly as her gaze began to rise up to this new person assaulting her personal space.

"Well Bella lets see because you were about to fall and I caught you. Sound reasonable enough to you?" He said as his grip sumwhat relaxed around her waist.

"Ooo god uhm I'm sorry .. I mean thank you! Like I'm kinda clumsy and these shoes don't help much" She blurted out breathlessly

"Just be more careful next time Bella"

*********

At that exact moment I gazed him in the eyes for the very first time. Oh god and what a pair of peepers he has. His eyes are the clearest deepest blue I have ever seen in my entire life. Iam literally momentarily caught in a trance.

After my mini Va-k my eyes can't help to roam and take in all of his impressive features. A straight roman style nose, a strong yet relaxed brow, with the most perfect shaped lips his bottom lip being slightly fuller than the other.

Why do I have the urge to kiss this stranger I don't know maybe because he is the vision of a sex god? Ahhhhh hell yah! His jet black hair contrasts with his olive skin tone all too well and he has the most dazzling smile I have ever laid eyes on. I bet his dentist gives him nothing but praise at his appointments.

And just when I think he couldn't be more perfect. Like oh my god girls he's actually bending slightly to even look me in the eye! Ding ding ding we have a winner! We have a winner! Oh my holy heavens he's pretty tall actually taller than me when I'm in these accidents waiting to happen known as heels. He has to be at least 6'6.

All that is registering in my mind now is ooooh he is definitely a man. A man I'd like to fuck me to submission. A tad vulgar but hey it is the truth.

Ooooh what a guy. Oh my god...a guy!? Ahhhhh I didn't get a date to this damn wedding I knew there something I was missing. Katia get it together! Get it together!

**************

"Uhm hello? Bella are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost!" he said with a slight smile.

"Ahhhh uhm yah like I just remembered I was supposed to do something for this wedding and now I missed it and I 'am now totally screwed!" Katia said while looking down shuffling her feet.

**************

Before I could even figure out was going on this mystery man literally took one of his hands off my waist and tilted my face toward him and said "Bella tell me what's wrong so that I may help you fix it please" his eyes rendered me mute once again.

I honestly don't know how long I Katia Nicole James stared at this fine specimen of manhood. But I do know something came over me and I was finally able to speak or shall I say mumble.

"Well" I said drawing my head lower staring at his chest.

"Uhm like I was supposed to ahhh find a date for this wedding because I pretty much told my mum not to hook me up and that I have a boyfriend. The problem is I kinda told a fib. Like I'm date-less and boyfriend-less so ahh yah I'm screwed."I mumbled out while biting my bottom lip.

If it was possible to be swallowed into the ground now is the time. I'd like that to happen like now-ish.

"Mmmmh so that's my little Bella's problem well that I can fix now. I'll be your date/ boyfriend. Problem solved" he said with such relative ease you would have thought that it was such an obvious answer.

Looking up at him I said "You've got to be kidding me I don't even know your name! You know nothing about me at all! I'm a stranger and no offence mister man this would be no picnic in the park! This is a wedding for god sakes! A major family event and you're telling me you're willing to play pretend boyfriend. Oh and by the way the wedding starts in an hour and 10 mins!"

He then pulled me closer into him, grabbed my free hand and said "Well it seems you and I will need to get better acquainted then. So my little one follow me."

Gaining some resemblance of my normal take charge voice I said "Mister Man you must be on crack.... Because you know crack is wack! I will not and cannot follow you god knows where when I just met you in this parking lot. Do I look like boo boo the fool to you? Last thing I need to do is to be abducted on Marla's big day! My mother would be livid!"

"Ok Bella you make a good point. So I will start with the basics now ok? First of all my name is Bryon Carlo De'cosani. Yes I 'am Italian if you haven't been able to tell via my name or slight accent. I Have 6 brothers. I'm 32 years old. I 'am single. That restaurant before you is owned by my family hence the name. I sometimes fill in there as general manager.Yes I know that this is a major family event.And yes I know you figure it to be no walk in the park. Lastly yes I would like to play as you say your boyfriend. Is that good enough for now Bella?" he asked while peering down at me.

Ball is in my court now. Ahhhhh days like this I say ... wait a minute I've never had a day like this! Oh my! What should I say? But god all I want to do is say "ok yes fine let's go!"

****************

Mmmmh to watch her struggle internally was quite amusing to say the very least. But I guess I understand my mates issue somewhat. She is human after all. She is not use to knowing on sight alone that I 'am the one she is meant to be with forever. So I assume ill have to wait and help her draw this conclusion slowly. All though I don't know how long I may last.

We Vampires have way greater self control than any other species especially werewolves! But if she continues to look at me in that innocent glare of hers I may be liable to take her in this parking lot.

12