Get With My Rules

Story Info
Baby's first date.
844 words
3.4
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said," his voice came over the cell, "I'm not going to meet with you unless you're willing to get with my rules."

She dropped the phone on the white leather seat, checked her makeup in the rearview, and applied another layer of dark red lipstick to her lips with a tiny brush. She straightened her fuzzy cardigan sweater and undid the top button. She'd been dying to meet him but there was no way she was going to admit it. Feigning disinterest, she quietly weighed whether he was worth meeting or not, always looking for more information, a hint that he was not right for her.

He'd made her nuts - texting at random times when he was in the area, but never suggesting they meet. She'd finally given him a piece of her mind - what was he up to with all the teasing? What a jerk!

He slid onto the passenger seat next to her, his black leather jacket a stark contrast with the interior of the T-bird. He removed one black glove and lightly touched her neck between the collar bones, feeling the pulse there. "So soft," he said. "My rules are simple. First, no jealousy. Second, give feedback. Third, get a safe word and use it, but not if you're just scared."

She understood; she nodded her head.

"I need to hear you say 'yes.' I will explain these rules to you as we get to know one another better. Do you understand?"

"Now, Baby, I gotta tell ya, don't you know better than to pick up strangers? I could be anybody; what were you thinking? Always meet people in a public place, not in your car!"

He kissed her lips, gently, softly pressing his lips against hers. She crossed her legs showing the edge of the suspenders attached to the top of her stockings below her tight sparkle-silver skirt. She uncrossed her legs and moved them apart to the edges of the seat and re-crossed them. His eyes traveled up her legs and she stroked her bare thigh revealed between the skirt and stocking.

"Don't you like me?" she asked.

"I like you plenty," he said, "but it would be disrespectful of me to touch you without your permission. Come and sit on my lap and let's talk about the rules. Most jealousy stems from insecurity and I want you to know I'm safe and sane. I can help you explore and I'll always be straight forward with you. Give me your feedback; I'm a pleaser and I like to know how I'm doing. You can do it with words, sounds, or actions. There may be times when you're scared but that isn't a time to use your safe word, only if things are too much in a bunch of ways."

She felt safe and secure on his big lap. He held her firmly with his arm around her shoulders. His other hand moved constantly over her body, lightly, over her shoulders, neck, inner arm. Everywhere he touched tingled with a new awareness of the sensitivity of her skin. He touched the inside of her thigh, making little circles on the bare skin above her stockings. He pushed her panties aside and stroked her outer lips with a probing finger, pushing up inside her. She was wet and he knew it. He kissed her lips and neck gently. He kissed her harder, more insistently; she could feel his cock grow hard as she sat on his lap.

He wants me, she thought happily, dreamily drunk on the realization.

He slowly removed her blouse, undoing each button slowly and carefully. He had such amazingly delicate fingers for such a big man. He nibbled all around the top of her cleavage and deftly unhooked her bra. Her breasts felt heavy and free. He held and squeezed one and then the other, lifting and weighing them. His thumbs flicked the nipples as he squeezed them gently. He leaned forward and took a nipple between his teeth, slowly, stopping only as the intense pleasure he gave her began to translate to pain.

He stood outside the car and removed his trousers, underwear, and shirt. He sat down again and moved her so she was facing him, astride on his lap. He used two fingers now inside her, gently pressing further inside her pussy until she moaned. His hand came away wet. She began to take him inside but as the head of his cock pressed against her, she realized that, despite her slick, wet slit, there was no way he was going to fit inside.

She panicked, drawing away, but he held her hips steady against him. "This isn't going to work," she moaned breathlessly.

His response was to firmly pull her down towards him, his cock impaling her tight little cunt. "Oh yeah, you're nice and tight," he groaned. The white pain she felt began to dissolve into a delightful feeling of fullness as he rubbed her clit and she rose and fell, again and again, against his huge cock.