Get Your Fuck On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They chatted a few minutes, flirting heavily. Beth had to admit that the young, dark guy turned her on. She caught him ogling her, and she ogled him right back. She liked what she saw, so pushed against the hand that was feeling so good on her lower back.

Beth felt very nervous and jittery, as he led her to the dance floor. She hadn't gone dancing in ages. Let alone to this RnB music. But Robi simply took her hand and led her. He tried to dance with her and get lil groove thing going. But Beth was too self conscious. Of course, she could shake a lil tail feather. But after Robi had told her that he worked part time as a dance instructor, that hadn't induced much confidence.

Noticing the damsel's distress, and being the gentleman he was, Robi moved closer to help her out, sliding his arms around her waist, pulling her warm, soft body into his, and cupping her ass.

He didn't like grab it and squeeze it, the way his hands were itching to do. Like a true gentleman (yeah right), he laid his hands on her cheeks, let them flutter about lightly, just checking out the lay of the land, making sure that baby really had butt. He felt her body shiver, then she giggled and pinched him lightly, but she didn't say, "Take them damn hands off the money-maker," so he let them domiciliate there temporarily, just holding the booty, but not really squeezing.

"Damn! Not yet boys!" he kept telling his itchy hands.

Robi held her close and moved them this way and that. Beth was glad to just let him take control and lead her. Not that they went very far. Whilst all around them danced and showed off the latest styles, they swayed a lil bit, only conscious of each other. Beth leaned into him, her soft, warm body melting into his. That felt good. She looked up at him, and his dark face cracked into a smile. Beth found herself smiling back, and squeezing his upper arms. His arms wrapped tighter around her, and it felt good. Beth felt herself just seem to float, and lose herself in the moment. She laid her head on his chest and started stroking his arms and shoulders.

Robi sighed, inhaling her shampoo. Mama was so soft and warm, and she was driving him wild with desire. He just managed to stop his hands from grabbing her ass and pulling her against his raging cock. Reminding himself that patience was a virtue, he started stroking her back, running his fingers lightly up and down. She seemed to tremble, and rub her face into his chest, and then her arms slid around his middle, to embrace him possessively. Robi pulled her hips closer, and she gasped as she felt his hard, raging cock pressing into her hot, steamy wetness.

Just as things were getting very interesting however, the music stopped suddenly, and some fool started making some foolish announcements, getting a lot of feed back on the mike, ruining Beth and Robi's romantic mood. Robi kissed her forehead, took Beth's hand, and squeezed it warmly as he led her from the dance floor. She squeezed back, and slid her dainty fingers between his, to hold on tightly.

"Listen Beth, me and my friends 're about to break out, and I'd like to invite you to come along with us. We're having a little party."

"Where, and with whom?"

"At my place, with me and my mans and my home girl, over there," Robi nodded at Dan and Elaine. Beth looked over, and was surprised to see Robi's "home-girl" now standing with her big, juicy butt resting, or rather popping lasciviously on the shy, reserved white guy's crotch.

Beth thought about it for a few seconds. She didn't know this guy. She was new in town. She couldn't just go off with them, now could she? That would be just too adventurous. No, that definitely wasn't her.

"Alright," she said. "Just lemme look for my friend and tell her that I am leaving," she gave his hand a squeeze and turned on her heel, heart beating like a drum. "Oh, we'll just have a couple of drinks and then I will go home," she said to herself.

"Yeah, right!" her excited pussy retorted.

Robi walked up to Elaine and Dan, smiling. Elaine was now basically sitting on Dan's cock, and pushing her fat ass on him.

"You hooked up with that mature chick?"

"Definitely," he said to Elaine.

"So, what was that about the orgy?" Elaine asked with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

"The idea was to pick a black and a white chick, and get real nasty!" he laughed dirtily.

Dan nearly ran away, embarrassed, and scared that Elaine was gonna kick their asses. As she turned to look at him, he blushed and nearly sank in the floor.

But she only smiled naughtily. "Gimme 80 bucks!" she said, holding out her hand.

"Are you crazy girl. You're not making my boy pay for no pussy!" Robi interjected.

"If you guys wanna have an orgy, we need some E, n****!!! I wanna fuck tonight man, I'm so serious and I'm so, so sincere."

"Gosh!" Dan swore, his eyes bursting out of their sockets. He gave her 100 dollars real fast, their food money for the next week.

Beth came to join them, carrying her jacket and handbag. Elaine came back smiling and winking naughtily. Then they were off.

Chapter 8

Robi and Beth sat in the back whilst Elaine rode shotgun upfront, with Dan.

"We'll stop at a shop and get some drinks for the what's-its-name, alright?" Dan said, dreaming about glorious things to come.

Robi rolled two joints, passed one to Elaine and lit up the second. They passed the joint back and forth as the car rolled smoothly. Robi slid his arm nonchalantly around her shoulders and Beth leaned into him. As he started stroking her back, she liked it, so she started stroking his belly.

Beth made herself cozy on his warm body, feeling good. The weed was making her relax completely. The worries that usually crowded her head, questions future, this and that, they all seemed just fade away into the distant background. The bass vibes coming from the powerful car stereo massaged her ears and her body. Beth exhaled thick clouds of pungent ganja/sensimilla/weed smoke, a dreamy smile on her face.

They pulled up at an all night shop, and Elaine and Dan climbed out.

"So, Beth, how're you feeling?" Robi asked, brushing a stray strand of hair from her face, the gentle touch of his finger electrifying her.

"Good," Beth responded, smiling languidly. The fluorescent light was making her skin seem real white and Robi's look very dark.

She saw his hand approach and stroke her chin softly. Beth felt excited.

"Damn Beth, you are a hot MILF," he said thickly.

"What's that?" she asked, smiling shyly.

"I didn't coin it," he gave a filthy, guttural laugh, "But it means, Mother I'd love to fuck."

"What!" she exclaimed and chuckled. "Well, unfortunately, as you know, I don't have kids," she finished through a dry throat.

"But I'd still love to fuck ya," he chuckled, and then his dark face descended on hers.

Beth sat still, paralyzed, as his thick, dark lips pressed into hers. He kissed her gently, his tongue running over her lips, wetting them. His breath filled her nostrils, hot, flavored with beer and weed. His thick lips started sucking on hers. She felt him nibble and pull on them playfully. Then he licked on the insides of her lower lip. She suddenly felt woozy, and her body trembling. With a soft gasp, she opened her mouth for him.

His thick, hot tongue eased into her mouth and searched for hers, inviting it to a dance. Beth's tongue danced with one other than Elroy's for the first time in ten years. She moaned into his mouth, feeling herself just melt like jelly. She was glad as he slid his arms around her, otherwise she would have just fallen on her back and probably given him the wrong impression. When he pulled back from their gentle kiss, she almost moaned with disappointment.

"So, how did you like our first kiss?" he asked, a dazzling smile cracking his dark face.

Beth turned and looked into the shop window, heart thumping like a drum, feeling too giddy and blissful to speak. She cleared her throat and caught her breath. She spotted Elaine and Dan standing in a long queue. She turned back to Robi.

"I loved it," she said softly.

He leaned in and kissed her lips, once, twice, thrice, just short wet kisses, that made her feel lightheaded, and left her screaming for more.

"So, what's up you MILF. Do you want me to fuck you?" he teased her, lips so close to hers that she could feel his hot breath. His eyes were glinting like shiny marbles.

"Oh please stop using such crude language!" she chuckled hoarsely and pinched him lightly. "You're making a poor old divorcee wet," she caught the shivers as the words rolled over her tongue.

"Cool," he hugged her closer, and kissed her again, this time forcefully, as he ran his hands up and down her back. He was a good kisser, and she found herself yielding. As his thick lips closed over hers and his thick tongue invaded her mouth again, she was ready for him, she licked and sucked right back.

Beth swooned, feeling tingly from the hands running all over her body. She was dimly aware of them sliding in under her shirt, touching her skin, sinking into her flesh, setting her body on fire. Her pent up passion burst forth, and an incensing arousal took a grip of her senses.

"Oh!!!" she exhaled sharply into his mouth, and her arms snaked around his body and pulling his hot, virile young body to hers. She pressed her breasts forcefully into his chest, grinding them into his muscles to relieve the itch in her nipples.

She pushed her hungry mouth at his, lunging so that they bumped heads.

"Sorry," she giggled into his mouth, then they were kissing and necking lustfully, groping and fondling each other frenziedly. As his hands roved all over her hips and thighs, she reached under his shirt and grabbed his hot, firm, young flesh. His muscles were hard, yet his skin was soft to the touch.

Beth wanted more! More contact with his body, and his hot muscles, and she wanted it like yesterday. Feeling an aggressive wantonness, Beth scurried onto her knees on the seat. She pushed him back and fell over him, showering kisses and licks all over his cheeks, chin and neck whilst her impatient hands tugged and pulled at his shirt.

"These things have buttons for a purpose, yunno," he teased. "They make it easier to get to the booty."

"But the others..." she stuttered, her hands itching to rip his shirt off.

"They will mind their fucking business."

"And your girl?" Beth was a bit worried. She did not want the athletic, young, black girl to bash her stoned, mature, white ass.

"She is not my girl, we just fuck sometimes... Don't worry," Robi chuckled.

"You are such a bastard!" Beth gasped, feeling like celebrating. She threw another quick look into the shop. They were still in the long-ass queue. Thank God for sleepy shot assistants.

Beth's shaky fingers literary ripped his buttons open. His dark muscles seemed to gleam alluringly in the fluorescent light. Robi grabbed her by the back of the head, and kissed her hard, making her shudder with wild lust. He pushed her head to his muscular chest, and Beth felt his hot muscles burning into cheek. She inhaled deeply, he smelt of deo and sweat, a musky, male aroma that intoxicated her. She felt an overpowering lust for his dark, male flesh. Her mouth opened and she was licking and kissing and sucking on his muscles.

She felt one of his palms force itself between her buttons. She was so impatient she just ripped the three top buttons open for him. As she felt his big hand slide inside her bra and cup a soft, fleshy breast, she groaned with gratification and dove back to his dark meat, smearing her wet lips all over him.

He pulled a tit out of her bra and tweaked her nipple as his other hand went up and down her thighs, sliding on her stockings. She felt his fingers slide under her skirt and meet the bare skin of her thigh. Up it went, to her ass. He cupped a hot buttock. It felt like firm jelly. He grabbed the cheek tightly, digging his fingers in, making her cry into his chest, shuddering. Then his hand was roaming all over her juicy, round butt.

"O-o-o-o-o! Yes!!!" she cried, voicing the joy of her so long neglected body.

Her hand leapt to his groin. She felt a hot, lively hardness in his pants that made her wanna shout with joy. She grabbed, and squeezed and fondled feverishly. Robi moaned, his hips rolling wildly.

"Ah!!!!" a guttural moan escaped her. Beth was so incensed with lust that she was trembling. Her mouth lunged at his and she kissed him fiercely.

Robi's hand unzipped his pants and she felt his thick, throbbing cock slide into her palm. She gasped with shock! She couldn't be doing this in a car! She shouldn't!

But she did not pull back. Her fingers were already grabbing his cock possessively as she leaned back to take a look. In the light, his dick was like a dark club, in her small, white hand. Her other hand must have gotten jealous because she was soon double fisting him, and wanking and squeezing him feverishly, groaning with lust.

"Damn! You're so horny!!!" Robi gasped.

He eased her towards his cock.

"No! Not in the car," Beth gasped, her mouth drooling with desire...

His hand slid down between her cheeks and snatched her wet, soaking cunt in a tight, squeezing grip, causing tremors and tiny explosions. Robi was shocked and incensed to discover how wet the sweet MILF was. His senses started reeling with lust.

"Fuck Beth. I want you to suck my cock right here, in the back of this truck! Lets get down and dirty baby..." he whispered in her ear, in a thick, lust filled voice, and nibbled on her lobe, as his thumb rubbed into her soaked, smeared, sticky gusset.

She wanted to tell that he surely, he did not expect her to suck his cock in the backseat of a car, just a few meters from a shop, like some cheap slut. But she never bothered to, coz she didnt feel like lying.

She did not have to fight his gentle but persistent arm that was pushing her head towards his cock. She fought her body, that just wanted to lunge at his cock. What little part of her sanity still remained didn't want him to know just how desperate she was for his cock.

It seemed to take her an eternity to reach her destiny, but finally Beth felt his hot rod against her cheek. The intoxicating scent of his maleness sent her senses reeling. She did not think anymore, she just acted, her primal instincts leading her. She worshipped the dark, hot cock with her mouth and her hands, licking it, pumping and draining it and pulling her wet, succulent lips all over it, suckling on the big, engorged stem eagerly. And the young buck loved the shit, the way he was groaning non stop and growing bigger and harder all the time..

She was faintly aware of his thumb easing in under her gusset, and sliding into her dripping gash. He rolled it around her sensitive opening...

"Oh yes... Yes..." she gasped and licked his cock with ardor.

"Fuck! Beth. You're so fucking wet! Suck my cock! Take that black dick into your mouth Beth!" he rasped at her as his thumb slid deeper into her cunt.

Beth took his cock into her mouth. As she felt his hard, throbbing meat between her lips, she froze and gave a long, prolonged moan, relishing feeling his big, throbbing organ filling up her mouth. She kept her mouth pressed tightly around his meat as she went down slowly, down, down, till she felt his hardness reach the back of her mouth. She held it there, forcing her jaws wider apart to give her tongue a lil room to play around with the sweet, hot, hard cock.

When she finally needed a breather, she slowly pulled her head up, until only the thick head remained in her mouth. Gasping for breath through her flaring nostrils, she smeared the thick, fleshy bulbous tip all around her mouth, feeling it on her gums, the insides of her lips, the insides of her cheeks, and every part of her damn mouth, mewing and moaning to bear testimony to her sheer delight.

She pulled her lips off his cock with a loud, wet, succulent plop, sat back on her haunches and gazed at the gleaming dark erection that she palming, gasping and cooing sweetly.

"Oh damn Beth. You sure know how to eat a dick," she heard him rasp.

"Gosh, you must think I'm such a fucking slut!" she gasped.

Robi groaned and started pleasuring her cunt back, jamming his entire thumb into her cunt, rolling it round and round whilst his fingers stroked her shaved pubes, unleashing tiny bolts of lightning in her cunt that seemed to incense her.

Beth snorted and lunged at his cock, gobbling him up and throwing her lips to the shit like Jenna J in her best days. The sounds of her delightful slurps, smacks and moans, accompanied by Robi's gratified groans filled the cabin like you were live at a blow-job porn film set.

Robi raised his hips and pushed his longs down. He parted his legs and groaned with pleasure as Beth's lips left his cock, to slide his stem. Then the MILF was slavishly licking his balls.

Beth felt so excited as she felt his fat, hard balls against her lips. Her head ringing, her hot, wet tongue slithered like a snake and wrapped around his balls. She kissed them and sucked them into her mouth, one after the other. She hummed deeply, and felt his body jerk and twitch. Those fucking big balls were full of cumm, and she wanted their creamy contents to gush into her mouth. She went up his cock, leaving her palm to massage and coax his balls into rewarding her for being such a sweet, horny slut. She gobbled his cock back into her mouth, right where it belonged.

"MMMMMMM!!!" she groaned continuously, deep in her chest, feasting on her after party man meat snack and loving it. All that mattered to her now was gorging herself on his throbbing, virile man meat. Her mouth sank deeper and deeper on his length. She felt him at the back of her mouth, and bore down on him, forcing him into her throat. Her chin, her hands, his cock and his entire groin were soon bathed in her drool.

Robi gazed in awe at the pale face that was giving him incensing, maddening pleasure. She put so much suction on his cock that her cheeks caved in like a toothless granny, only she was one bad ass, 30 year old MILF putting in thorough work. His hips shuddered and his breath came in gasps.

Beth realized that he was getting close. Her hand massaged and squeezed his bursting balls as the other stroked up and down his saliva coated cock, cork screwing, squashing his meat, as she blew and ate his dick, daring it to get bigger and harder and finally reward her mouth with a tasty, creamy shower. The thought of Robi cumming in her mouth made her senses reel, and her mouth drooled even more. She bobbed her head faster, her drooling mouth squelching loudly around his meat.

"Oh fuck, yeah!!! Beth!!!" Robi cried out, his hips leaping from the seat. She pressed him down, and kept him embedded deep in her throat, as she felt his balls become stone hard and jump in her palm. His cock seemed to swell up and just explode violently. Suddenly, a thick torrent of cumm burst into her throat. She fought her gagging reflexes and kept him in there for another spurt! His cumm shot like a bullet down her throat and straight into her belly.

Feeling elated, Beth pulled back and took the next bursts into her mouth. The taste of fresh, creamy cumm drove her mad. She drank him down greedily, just as fast as she could. The young buck kept pumping more cream into her mouth, and some started to run down her chin.

Finally, his cumming subsided and she felt him sink bank into the seat. Feeling very satisfied and content, Beth licked his cock and balls clean, chasing after every tasty drop of cumm. By the time she was finished, his cock was beginning to harden again.

"Fuck, are you a sex maniac!!!" she teased, giggling, her excited hands starting to wank him again as she gobbled his soft head into her mouth.