Get Your Harry Knutson Out of Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you familiar with the case?" She said.

"Not really. I know the case name, State v Karpov, but not much beyond that."

"Viktor Karpov was a guy I dated. It was not one of my wisest ventures, and I've spent a lot of time trying to get away from him. If I thought for a minute my testimony would put the rat-bastard away, I'd do it in a heartbeat. If they even came close to having a case, he'd fly back to Uzbekistan and never come back." She said.

Knutson had heard a lot of lame excuses for why people didn't want to do their civic duty. He heard it when he served summonses, and he heard it around the courthouse when a person was on a cell phone discussing how to best get out of jury duty. He somehow felt Sarah had agonized over it more. Whether he agreed with her or not, he could respect that she didn't come to her decision lightly. He couldn't deny the possibility that he saw Sarah through rose-colored glasses because he found her so attractive in a darling adorable sort of way.

Knutson just sat thinking, oblivious to the fact that he was still half naked. He heard a wet sniff and turned to see that Sarah had a tear running down her cheek. He'd seen a lot of tears in his day, and he thought he'd become impervious to them. Yet, some inexplicable impulse drove him to wipe her cheek with the back of his fingers. He succeeded only in rubbing the soft flawless skin with a glistening sheen of tears, and, more importantly, in making Sarah smile briefly.

Sarah looked at him, her big eyes welling with tears that she tried to fight back. The unlikely couple spent a long time looking each other in the eye with none of the usual uncomfortable feelings that occurred when two strangers locked glances. Then, as if helpless to overcome the gravity of passion between themselves, their lips were drawn to occupy the same point half way between them. The initial peck became longer and more intense. Mouths opened. Tongues probed. Time fell away, and Harry had no idea how long they kissed for, but he knew it was the longest that he'd ever kissed in one sitting. He held her face between his hands. He ran his fingers through her dark tresses. He kissed her some more.

When they slowly and gradually parted, Knutson leaned back and sighed. But Sarah continued to lean towards him, and, struggling, she fished his swollen member out and took it in her mouth. Harry ran his fingers into her hair and gently massaged her scalp as she orally massaged his unit with sublime skill. Knutson had never before felt such expert ministrations, and thought that the passage to nirvana could not be as divine as this.

Unable to resist the pleasure any longer, Knutson eased Sarah's lovely face off his cock and urged her to join him in the passenger seat, which he slightly reclined. Sarah straddled his waist, pulling up the cotton dress to reveal that she was, in fact, unburdened by panties. She leaned forward over him and, as she eased her wet pussy onto his shaft, Harry kissed her neck and the top of her shoulders passionately. She rode him with gradually increasing speed and intensity until she was impaling herself with abandon on his throbbing purple monster. Their mouths intermittently renewed the playful teen-like passions they had earlier played out.

Harry's hands roamed over the dress, tactilely taking in all of Sarah's graceful curves as she bounced up and down on him with relish. He kneaded her back, neck, and shoulders. He squeezed the roundness of her buttocks. He took in her scent- a tiny bit of perfume, shampoo, deodorant, and a mingle of sweat and foreign sex that she managed to wear gracefully.

Sarah's moans began from a slight sustained hum, and soon became discrete moans with a bit of a high-pitched edge that contrasted them with the building masculine bass passion song that emanated from Harry. Harry's entire body stiffened as he spasmed, shooting a font of cream into the writhing contracting sex of Sarah.

Both spent, Sarah collapsed onto Knutson conforming to his hard masculine body with her lithe feminine perfection. Knutson grew flaccid inside of Sarah not daring to shift or twitch at risk of acknowledging the end of a perfect union.

Eventually, Sarah climbed wearily back into the driver's seat, and Knutson put his clothes back on the best he could within the confines of the car - leaving his coat and tie off. Sarah drove Harry back to his car. If the cops had come to investigate the reports of a streaker, they had apparently gone. They rode in silence

Harry got out of Sarah's car and walked around the front toward his parked car. Then he turned and tapped on her window.

Sarah rolled down the window.

Harry said, "Did you, by any chance, find an envelope that might have fallen out of my clothes?"

Sarah leaned over to the passenger side and opened the glove-box. She extracted the summons envelope. "You mean this one?" She said.

"That's it." He said, snatching it out of her hand before getting in his car and driving off into the fading light.

12