Gettin' Freaky with Lisa Salters

Story Info
Freaky sexual domination with Lisa Salters.
1.3k words
3.12
6.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Fucked Up Freaky Fuck Parody

"Lisa... I called you in here today, because I wanted to go over an idea I had for your career. I think it will take you to the next level. I'm very confident it will not only help you move up the ladder here at ESPN... but it will also make you a lot more money."

"Well, thank you sir. I'm honored that you would have that much faith in me. I promise I won't let you down."

"Please...call me James."

"OK, si---... I mean James."

Lisa smiles sweetly at me. She u crosses her muscular legs, then crosses them again. She's wearing a tight, sleeveless, white turtleneck blouse, tight beige pants and heels. Her hands are hooked around her left knee. I'm secretly touching myself under my desk.

"You're really lovely Lisa. Quite lovely indeed."

"Awww...thank you sir... I mean James... thank you very much. That's very sweet."

I unzip my black suit pants and pull out my massive cock. I stroke it slowly... not letting Lisa see it. I've been running ESPN for about 6 months now... and I've decided to make my move on Lisa. She's a very sexy black woman, very fit and muscular frame, nice tits... gorgeous lips.

"I was thinking Lisa... (stroking my cock as I talk)... I think we can successfully exploit your talent... and ur looks... to make you a big star."

"How so, James?" Lisa looks at me inquisitively.

"Well... have you ever thought about escorting?"

"Excuse me?" Lisa sits up straight... a serious, confused look on her sexy, ebony face.

"Escorting... you know, prostitution."

"Are you serious? No, I haven't... and I won't!"

"C'mon... your very sexy Lisa. We could have a monthly contest. Viewers could pay to enter... Maybe $1000... to have a chance to bang you. It would make you a big star Lisa... no doubt about it." I smile... jerking my very thick, foot long cock under my desk. It's leaking precum. I jerk it faster. My huge cock twitches in my hand.

Lisa gets up to leave. "Wait." I tell her. Lisa turns back to me and looks at me angrily... her arms folded.

"Yes?"

"I was just trying to help Lisa... now sit back down, so I can finish what I was saying. Now!" I know a little secret about Lisa. She has a submissive side. It was time to show her my dominant side. I give her a very stern, strong, aggressive look. She looks into my eyes. I can see her submissive side starting to take over. I push forward.

"SIT DOWN NOW! DON'T UPSET ME!"

Lisa meekly sits back in her chair. I go full on into dominant mode. I get off on sexual domination... and sexy Ms Salters is about to find that out herself. I look Lisa over slowly. "sit back in your chair... let me look at you!"

Lisa obeys... she sticks her very nice chest out. She licks her sexy, glistening, red lips. "You know I'm touching myself... don't you?" Lisa nods meekly... a small smile on her obedient face.

"Nice tits. I'm gonna enjoy fucking them. You want that, don't you bitch?"

"Yes sir. I want it very much." Lisa bites her bottom lip, seductively.

"Good... get our black ass over her and take tour fucking clothes off quickly. DON'T MAKE ME WAIT BITCH!"

Lisa jumps up... takes her clothes off... except her shoes... I smile. She got a beautiful body. Lisa runs over to me and obediently kneels down... smiling a huge smile, when she sees the size of my white cock. I smack my throbbing 12 inches on Lisa's glistening lips. "Stick out your fucking tongue." Lisa does. I smack it with my cock. I grab her black hair and shove my cock into her mouth.

Lisa eagerly takes me in... surprisingly deepthroating my entire cock in one gulp... very few women can do that. I smirk. Lisa does all the work, sucking hard on my pulsating cock, while she plays with her C cup titties.

I push Lisa's head down on my cock and hold it there. She licks my huge balls. I quickly fuck her throat pounding down it harder harder harder and harder. Spit pours out of her mouth. I fuck her throat faster faster faster faster and faster. She pukes on my crotch. "Lick it up whore!" Lisa obeys... licking my entire crotch clean.

Lisa wraps her gorgeous, balcony tits around my white manmeat and pumps it with them. I smack her face and spit in it. Lisa smiles and licks my huge, throbbing head. I drill between her tits relentlessly. Lisa sucks my head I fuck her mouth with turbo speed. Lisa moans around my cock, as she cums. She loves being dominated. I blast my massive wad into her fucking, hard sucking mouth. Lisa swallows quickly, happily drinking my whole load down.

I throw Lisa on my desk and throw off my clothes. I slam up her black pussy, pummeling it so fucking hard, my desk shakes. I smack her phat booty hard, over and over. Lisa screams in ecstasy. I pull her hands behind her back and tape them together. I reach up and squeeze her gorgeous, natural tits as hard as I can. Lisa screams in a combo of pain and pleasure. I pound her tight clenching pussy mercilessly, through five orgasms from Lisa. She soaks my cock and the floor.

I tie my sock around her open mouth and head. I pull out of her super soaked black pussy and ram it up her thick, tight ass. Lisa jumps forward, moaning loud into my sock. I destroy her thick, black ass, smacking it over and over and over. I put nipple clamps on her tits and pull them. Lisa screams out in pain and pleasure, crying in ecstasy... her mouth gagged... her black ass stuffed with my massive white dick.

I pound her ass through five more squirts. Lisa soaks my carpet and I keep drilling up her ass. I pull the nipple clamps back towards me... Lisa screams in ecstasy... as I pummel her, now formerly tight, ass. I cum blast her black booty full of creamy jizz. I pull out and my jizz pours out.

"You're gonna be my private fuck whore Lisa. You want that don't you bitch?"

Lisa nods... and screams "YES!!" into my sock.

"I'm gonna pimp you out too bitch. Any fan with money can have you... Any sponsor or anyone... male or female... with money can use you. I'll keep all of the money and you will make it for me. You are here to please me and make me money. That's all slave. I own you. You are my property whore."

She screams "YES!!" over and over. I smack her flushed face and untie the sock around her head. Lisa immediately drops to her knees and suck me clean. She learns quickly... that's good... very good. I start pissing in her mouth... Lisa drinks every drop. I pull out and piss all over her sexy face... her hands still tied behind her back. I cover her face and tits with my warm piss. I finish in her mouth. Lisa eagerly sucks the piss out of my cock and gulps it all down, as fast as possible. She sucks me bone dry.. and kisses every fucking inch of my white cock and balls.

We spend the next two hours fucking and sucking. I fist Lisa's black pussy and ass both at the same time. Lisa takes my left fist up her thick, muscular, black booty and my right fist up her soaking wet, super juicy, bushy black pussy. She swallows two loads of jizz and ten more mouthfuls of piss.

I set up a client for her, for this evening. He's a rich old friend. $50,000 in my pocket. This is gonna be a profitable, fun and freaky relationship... my favorite kind. I'm glad I started... Gettin' Freaky With Lisa Salters.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers