Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,197 Followers

"You wanna see what else is on?" Brandon asked.

"No..I am not bothered really...I'm not really watching it!"

"Oh," He said rather surprised, "Do you wanna turn it off then?..I guess we should get some sleep..it's gonna be another long day tomorrow."

"Oh..errr...yeah..I guess so!" I replied, trying to disguise the disappointment in my voice.

There was only one thing I wanted to do right now..and it wasn't sleep!!

Brandon reached for the remote control that was lying on the duvet cover beside him. He pointed it at the TV and in a second the last light source in the room was gone.

Outside on the walkway, a couple walked past our room door with one of those rolling suitcases. The sound of the wheels scraping along the concrete drummed out their conversation but I could just make out the voices of a woman and a man as they went past, then a car door being closed rather harshly down in the car park, echoed around.

In the now total darkness and silence of the room, I could hear both my heavy breathing and that of my son's. He moved slightly and then his fingers on my shoulder squeezed into my flesh. His other hand had come down onto his chest and was now rested on top of my hand, his fingers sliding in-between the gaps of my fingers and locking down.

The atmosphere was electric..or at least to me it was!

"Night mom," He said before placing his lips against my forehead and kissing me.

I shoved my hips forwards and pressed my whole body tighter against his side, my big boobs now unmistakably squashing against his ribcage.

"Night baby," I replied.

Then I moved my head forwards off of his bicep and onto his shoulder, nuzzling my upturned face into his neck. With lustful thoughts in my mind, I pursed my lips and gently kissed him just below his earlobe, lingering there for a few seconds.

When I moved my lips from his neck, I felt his fingers lock tighter against my hand and his whole body stiffen up. I worried for a moment that I had gone too far..letting that kiss last too long!!

I could feel his heart beating against his chest and a definite deepening of his breath. He said nothing for several moments and neither did I. I was waiting to see if he would react in anyway.

Finally, after what seemed like ages but was only about half a minute I suppose, he spoke.

"I bet I would be the envy of all the guys in the neighbourhood if they could see me now!"

"Why?" I replied, knowing full well what he meant already but wanting him to say it.

"Well..I am in bed with the hottest Milf around...virtually naked!" He said with that same tone again.

"You are the one who only has his boxer shorts on," I said with a little giggle.

"Well what about that hot piece you're wearing...you might as well be naked."

"I thought you said you liked it," I replied with a mock tone of indignation.

"OH I DO!" He said firmly.

I giggled like a naughty schoolgirl and could not hide my satisfaction at this current situation. My wet pussy was practically dripping and I had to clench my legs tightly together to try and quell the heat radiating from my cunt!

"I suppose all boys like to see big breasts...even if they are their mothers!" I said in a slow and seductive voice.

Brandon inhaled deeply and I wondered if he was getting hard underneath the duvet, my eyes not yet fully adjusted to the darkness to notice any big bulges further down the bed.

"You sure got a nice rack on you, mom!" He said assuredly.

I giggled again and lifted my left leg up, draping it across his and brushing my foot against his ankle. My knee positioned only a few inches below his groin.

His whole body again stiffened up as I gently rubbed my foot up and down his lower leg.

My actions left me needing to make no reply to his last 'rack' remark. I think my frisky body language answered for me?

"You know mom," He said after a few moments of increased sexual tension, "If you were any other girl, I would be ripping that lingerie off you by now."

I loved his boldness and confidence.

"Oh really," I replied with a lustful tone to my voice, "Lucky girl."

Brandon's body seemed to relax now, the tension of our situation being broken somewhat by our direct and open flirting.

"Oh yeah...you bet she would be!" he said, his fingers now resuming to stroke along my arm and back to my shoulder.

"I think any girl would be lucky to be in bed with my hunky boy...so I guess I should feel LUCKY right now?"

The newly found confidence and boldness in my voice only egged him on, my initial nervousness now subsiding as he responded to me.

"Yeah well...I have never had any complaints." He replied casually.

"No I am sure you haven't...big boy like you!"

Brandon laughed and dug his fingertips subconsciously into my arm.

"Well, "He said still laughing, "I guess we are both 'big' where it counts!"

"How do you mean?" I replied, sounding innocent.

"Let's just say, you are big up top and I have what it takes to get the job done down below."

Now it was my turn to laugh rather loudly.

"HHAHAA...You cocky little shit!" I responded, lifting my hand and tapping it against his chest.

"So you are a real 'BIG BOY' are you?" I went on, already knowing the answer.

Brandon took a deep breath which gave away his well hidden nervousness and replied with apparent confidence, "Sure am mom!"

I said nothing but just murmured slightly, an agreeable hum that told Brandon what I was thinking. Then silence descended.

You could have cut the sexual tension in the darkened room with a knife. Outside I could hear people talking down in the car park and a room door being closed along the walkway.

My eyes were now getting adjusted to the darkness and could see more clearly. The outline of my son's body stretched out under the covers and I could just make out his feet pressing up the duvet at the end of the bed.

His heart beat fast and hard against my hand, resting across his chest. His fingers were still locked in with mine.

Underneath my negligee, my nipples were like two hard bullets, stiff and erect. I had my breasts pressed up against the side of Brandon's body and I wondered if he could feel my nipples poking into him?

Then in a quiet and low voice Brandon said, "Night mom," and he again kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight my big baby!" I replied as I cuddled into him even tighter.

He untangled his fingers from mine and moved his hand away. A second later he had brought his arm across and placed his hand on the side of my stomach, just below my tits. Lying on my side, Brandon was now hugging me tightly. One arm wrapped around my neck and sensitively touching my shoulder, the other hand now squeezing my tummy just above the hip bone. I was now completely enveloped by my son's strong arms, my body wrapped up against him.

I moved my arm further across his chest and to the side of his ribs, pulling him towards me. This was no way for a mother and son to be sleeping together...but I sure liked it!!

**

The small clock located next to the television read 3.37am as I looked across at it, having woken from sleep.

I was still snuggled up beside my son, although his arms had fallen from my waist and shoulder. I blinked several times and wiped my hand across my eyes. Then I saw it.

Looking downwards over the duvet that covered Brandon and me, I saw that the covers had been raised up and a tent-like pyramid had formed right over my son's waist. Instantly I knew what was causing it.

I lifted my head from his body and looked at his face. He was still fast asleep.

I looked back down his body to where the tent was in the duvet. It was obvious that my son had a massive erection underneath there. His full on 'morning glory' arriving a little early!!

I smiled to myself and felt my pussy getting wet again. I instantly wanted to lift the covers and take a peek at his mighty dong but I was worried he may wake up...oh what the hell, he was the one who had been bragging last night about having a big dick!!

I gently moved my hand from his chest and reached down to take the duvet between my fingers. Feeling horny and excited, I slowly pulled my hand upwards and in turn raised the covers.

I looked up at my son to ensure he was not stirring but his eyes remained tightly shut, he had always been a pretty deep sleeper luckily.

I looked down into the darkness below the covers and could just make out the outline of his boxer shorts. I looked harder still, wishing I could turn on a light, and saw the sharp defined shape of his cock as it rose vertically in the air. His black boxers covered the hard and stiff flesh of man-meat that was hidden inside them but the unmistakable sight of a huge erection was still visible.

I wanted to just reach my hand down there and under the waistband of his shorts. I imagined wrapping my fist around his cock and whipping it out from under its material prison. Just the thought of being able to see his massive dick in its entire splendour and then slowly starting to pump my hand up and down on it, god I was getting so wet with my dirty thoughts.

I kept the duvet lifted up from his body and continued to gaze at the huge tented shape of his boxers. I slid my other hand down my body and separated my thighs slightly. I was still lying on my side as I began to move my fingers across my pussy. It was hot and wet between my legs, my clit very sensitive as I brushed my finger tips over it.

I tried to control my breathing as I wiggled two fingers inside my cunt and started to exercise my pussy. I kept my eyes on the huge bulge in his boxers and occasionally glanced up to ensure he was still asleep.

The scene in that darkened and quite motel room was getting hotter by the minute. A very horny, big breasted mother was lying against her son's sleeping body, looking under the bed covers at the huge tent being caused by her own son's large erection, while beating her fingers in and out of her wet pussy!!

The silence of the night was being broken by the sounds of my knuckles rapping against my flesh as I drilled my fingers inside my pussy. The little wet, squelching noises from between my legs becoming louder, as I got wetter.

My breathing too was getting heavier as I neared orgasm. I held my mouth tightly closed and tried to prevent my cries of pleasure from echoing through the darkness.

My eyes remained fixed on the obscene sight below the duvet. In my mind that big, juicy cock was totally naked and my sexy son was banging it up my pussy, sending his horny mother to orgasm.

I clenched my thighs tightly together, clamping my hand between them and with one final push, burying my fingers deep in my cunt.

My pussy muscles contracted hard as I coated my thrusting fingers with my love juices. I moved my head upwards and looked at my son's sleeping face. I climaxed again as I imagined sitting on that handsome face and getting his tongue to lap at my cunt. I thought too about his mouth moving over my clit and munching me to orgasm.

Several heady moments passed as I rode the wave of orgasmic pleasure and filled my mind with the thoughts of having sex with my son.

I slowed my breathing down and tried to regain my composure. I looked over the clock, 3.48am.

Slowly I withdrew my fingers from my pussy and gently moved my arm upwards along my body to my face. I released my grip on the duvet and allowed it to fall back down, sending a rush of air blasting forwards over our bodies.

I opened my mouth and pushed my wet fingers onto my tongue and started to lick my tasty pussy juices, as I did, I looked back down at the large tent-like bulge that still covered Brandon's erection.

I swallowed hard and could taste the salty mixture sliding down my throat...how I wished it was cum from my son's big cock!!

Finally I curled myself back up and rested my hand back on Brandon's chest. He stirred slightly and his right arm came up onto his chest, his hand moving back onto mine.

I gently laid my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. For the moment my sexual urges had been subsided, my fingers taking care of me, but I knew it would not satisfy me for long. I knew that simply seeing his hard-on, hidden below his boxers would not be enough.

I thought about his reaction when he had seen my lingerie and the things he had said when we had been flirting together. I knew he was interested but was it enough to be able to get him to fuck his own mother and give me that big cock to play with?

In the morning we would be back on the road heading west!

**

Day Two --Rolla, Missouri to Edmond, Oklahoma

It was a very warm morning as Brandon and I clambered into the car and pulled out of the car park of the motel. The weather forecast for the Midwest said that it would reach almost 90 degrees today.

"How did you sleep baby?" I asked as we started to drive out of the town of Rolla.

"Yeah fine...you kept me warm Mom!" He said, turning his face towards me and giving me a wink.

I smiled back and replied, "Well you kept me nice and warm as well!"

"I don't think we will need to today though," He said, looking out of the window and up to the clear blue sky, "It's gonna be a hot one!"

"Yeah..really hot!" I mumbled in a tone of innuendo.

Brandon was doing the driving this morning as we rolled through the uplands of the Ozark's, a rugged and very picturesque stretch of our route.

I sat back in my seat and took in the sights, the old boarded up motels and cafe's that line the old road beside the newer Interstate. I gazed up at the clear blue skies and the sun that was beating down on Missouri. I thought back to the events of last night. Cuddling in the bed and the things we had said to each other and then what had happened when I woke up and saw his giant erection under the duvet. I thought about how wet I had been shoving my fingers into my cunt while looking at his hard-on.

"Mom...Mom..." Brandon called, breaking me out of my daydream.

"Yeah...what...sorry baby..I was just thinking about something!" I replied after a moment.

"Yeah so I could see..Must of been something good, you were smiling like the Joker just then!"

"Yeah sorry...Just drifted away for a moment!" I replied as I tried to hide my guilty looking face.

Brandon laughed a little and flicked a quick glance at me before returning his eyes to the road.

I am sure he could read my mind, his look said, 'I know what you were thinking.'

"We should stop and get some breakfast somewhere...my stomach is doing summersaults," I remarked.

"Yeah ok...There is a little town up ahead..Lebanon, we'll see what's there shall we?" He replied.

I nodded my head with a "Huhuhu!"

Lebanon is a real old Route 66 town. We passed a famous motel, Munger Moss, which I had read about in the guidebook. Just down the street a little we found a quaint little diner so we pulled in and went inside.

It was a real Mom and Pop place but really busy. The waitress, a young girl of about 20, with a frilly white apron thing around her waist, took our order and then scurried away threw a door leading to the kitchen.

"Lucky to find a seat in here," I remarked, sitting across the table from my son.

"I bet most of these people come here everyday...Look at some of these hillbillies!" Brandon commented, looking around the diner.

"Susssh, someone will hear you!" I told him.

We both laughed.

During breakfast, Brandon looked at me with that lustful look in his eyes and kept dropping his gaze to my chest. Today I was wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts which came just above my knee. My big tits stretched the material of the shirt and my nipples pressed outwards like two jutting bullets.

I thought it was time I moved this on a little!!

"Did you not get a good enough view of them last night Brandon?" I asked quietly so the table behind us could not hear.

"What?" He replied.

"My boobs, you can't take your eyes off 'em!" I said back, lowering my own eyes down to my rack.

Brandon laughed and dropped his eyes down onto the plate of eggs and bacon below him.

"Sorry mom," He said rather coyly.

"It's alright baby..I am only messing..I don't mind you looking!" I replied with a slight giggle in my voice.

Brandon's eyes again rose to meet my gaze and we exchanged another of those moments between us. Our knowing smiles and expressions saying so much about what we were both thinking.

"You looked amazing last night mom."

"Thank you baby," I replied.

The noise and bustle of the diner carried on around us as my son and I sat looking across the table at each other, our flirting continuing.

"Did you mind us cuddling like that?...I guess it's not what mothers and son's really do...especially half undressed!" I asked, as I lifted the coffee cup to my lips.

Brandon shook his head and with a wink replied, "No not at all..are you kidding...I got to be in bed with the hottest Milf on Route 66!"

I laughed as he leaned across the table and lowered his voice even further. I leaned down and we faced each other just inches apart.

He whispered. "If you weren't my mom, I would have fucked you for sure!"

I tried to act a little surprised at my son's boldness but I knew he could see straight through it, so after a moment, gathering my courage to say something to add fuel to the fire, I replied,

"Well from what I saw last night, the fact I am your mom wasn't bothering you!!"

Brandon sat up and looked at me quizzically, his eyes darting around to see if anyone was listening.

"How do you mean?" He asked rather unsure of himself for once.

I smiled and this time I was the one to offer a wink of the eye. My excitement levels began to race through my body as I spoke with my son like never before.

"Well...I woke up during the night...and...errr...well...you....had something...on display!!"

Brandon took a few seconds to catch my meaning and then in his rather arrogant and self confident way he looked down at my chest and replied,

"Oh..I see...you were being a 'naughty mommy?"

I giggled and our eyes met.

"Well actually I thought I was quite well behaved considering."

"Considering?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well...considering...what was in front of me!" I replied, gaining confidence.

Brandon looked over his shoulder and to the tables around us checking again to see if anyone was paying attention to us, which they were not. He then leaned into me again and I lowered my head to his, close to the table top.

"And what was in front of you mom?" Brandon asked in low voice.

I widened my eyes and raised my eyebrows then said slowly, "Something..very...BIG!"

Brandon kept his eyes fixed on me but said nothing for several moments. Then he smiled and a satisfied look came to his face.

"Oh..I see...You mean...you know!" He said finally.

I nodded and grinned back at him.

He knew what I had seen and he knew what I meant but did not say the words. Our flirtatious looks and giggles said what we were thinking.

*

A while later and we were back on the road heading towards Springfield, Missouri.

My admission about last night and our conversation over breakfast had left a strange atmosphere in the car. The smirk had not left Brandon's face since, seeming to revel in the knowledge that I had seen his big erection during the night.

I was happy too that my little game of seduction was moving forwards so well. It was blatantly obvious that Brandon had sexual urges towards me as much as I did to him. It was surely just a case of harnessing it towards my ultimate goal...sex with my son. Reciprocal flirting between us was one thing but the actual act of having sex would be a natural barrier that we would have to cross. The question is..Would Brandon do so?..or for that matter, would I when the situation actually arose. I mean fantasy is fine in the mind, but what about reality?

blackfen
blackfen
3,197 Followers