Getting a Leg Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers

Then I glanced behind the wheelchair girl at my coworker. She was blinking tears out of her eyes by that time and didn't see me. No matter. We were doing something good and it didn't matter.

When it was finally over we helped the client close up her skirt, helped her back to her chair and lowered the whole thing back down to floor level. The other worker smiled and nodded at me, then waved me away to go catch up on cleaning the other Ultra Sexing Legs while she made sure the wheelchair girl's things and belongings were all in place and that the chair was ready to go. But as I turned to leave, the client waved me back, apparently wanting to whisper something in my ear. I leaned down close but instead of words I got a soft, tender kiss on the cheek and a whispered Domo arigato....

When I finally did turn and get back to work, I was crying.

I just couldn't help it.

* * *

The rest of my shift went by in a slow motion blur. I did my job but I was on auto-mode or something; like a computer wearing a facemask and coveralls and gloves, walking from station to station, helping to clean up the results of other people's pleasure.


At break time I ate a vegetarian hamburger. The guy behind the counter (it's the full-service cafeteria down two floors adjoining the breakroom) smiled and I smiled back and then I took my food, went to get a soda and sat by myself to eat. There was soft music playing from the ceiling speakers and a huge fish tank in one of the walls, but I felt really empty and sad and unable to focus.

Well, that's not entirely true. I was focusing, but it was still on that pretty lady in the wheelchair! I felt so sad for her!

I went to the vending machine after I was done with my burger, got a Snickers bar and took the elevator up to the street level employee's entrance. I stepped outside and took a breath of air. It smelled like the city. Nothing at all like the air I'd inhaled when I'd switched trains out in the country. That had made me feel refreshed and happy; this only made me feel as dark and dingy as the sky looked right then. When it was time I went back in, went to get a fresh mask and gloves, and then headed out for my station. There was lots to do!

It being near midnight, the place was crawling with patrons. The place was run sort of like a nightclub; a guy would pay a cover charge at the door and he could visit as many of the Ultra-Sexing legs as he wanted to. Obviously some guys, mostly the older gentlemen, only had enough in them for one good moment, whereas most of the younger guys would visit three or four stations in a row!

Some guys came with their wives or girlfriends, and though actual intercourse between them was not allowed, there were other things I saw that took its place. Mostly, the guys would either jerk-off on the legs and then have their girlfriend or wife lick the stuff off. Same when they'd rub their things against the legs or feet. Sometimes when they'd hold the girl's feet together around their cock and then thrust between them, they'd have their own partners waiting right there with mouths open, waiting for the stuff to spurt. Obviously these were the times when the floor-walking attendants (the security people) would watch very closely, because if a client's girlfriend's mouth went down on that gushing shaft, it would be considered a violation of the rules and then a whole bunch of legal/health department kind of stuff could happen. Usually though, if a client's woman was involved, it was just licking gooey legs or ankles, or sucking sticky toes. Sometimes the female would lift her skirt and sit her pussy onto a big-toe which was still creamy and slick with her boyfriend/husband's semen, and have her pleasure that way.

And though there weren't many—as with the wheelchair girl—there were a few women visiting various pairs of legs. Usually it turned into more kissing and licking rather than actual insertion, but as you know, with women, there's way more chances to orgasm than guys have. The club actually loses money that way, but it doesn't matter because of the sheer volume of customers in general.

A few times I noticed a sort of Yin Yan thing going on; a male and female couple would come in and the female would take one of the feet between her legs and ride it (or let the toes caress her in just the right spot!), while the male would have the other foot stroke and caress and massage him until he spurt. This was pretty much the closest anybody was supposed to come (so to speak) to actually having sex together. Same when female/female couples came in.

I didn't see many gay male couples though. It think that's mostly because of the countless male oriented clubs just down the street. But there were several pairs of guys that wandered in—computer geeky looking guys—and though they went up to the same pair of legs and did their thing at the same time, you really couldn't call them couples. And the computer-guys were pretty much always the first ones to 'try out' a new pair of legs when they were introduced. In one way the place was a little like a casino with flashing lights and signs, and one of the signs—in bright, neon red—was NEW and it would light up behind the panel. That was when a new girl would have her first night sticking her legs through the holes, and she would be the busiest Ultra-Sexing Legs for the next few hours.

People had their favorites though. After a few nights I noticed the same older guy come in and go to the exact same pair of legs he'd gone to before. Always the same. He'd stand there looking at the legs and doing his thing, then he'd zip up and leave. Just like that. And the longer I worked there, the closer I was able to estimate his time of arrival. Always at 7:00 sharp. He started to recognize me too and we'd bow to each other and then he'd go and jerk-off on his favorite legs, zip up and leave.

Very nice guy, maybe in his 60s or something. And each time I wiped and rubbed that particular girl's legs, I'd smile to myself because I started to really see what he was seeing.

Whoever they belonged to, these legs were really nice!

* * *

As the weeks went by I got accustomed to the smells and sights and sounds of the club and the area of the city where I worked. The pee-swimming girls even started to recognize me and we'd wave at each other as I strolled by on one of my breaks. I started to really feel a part of the whole scene, a scene that I guess would be totally alien and foreign to most people.

Of course with me being half-breed, maybe it wasn't such a stretch for me to being an outsider and fitting into a world as alien as Kabukicho!

It felt good to belong though. It was weird that I'd have to travel so far away from where I was born to get this feeling but I knew it was worth it in order to feel it at all!

* * *

One night, almost two months later, I was walking along seeing what my friends were doing in their various clubs and shops when I saw a hand fluttering and waving at me from across the street. I was about three blocks down from my club and I wasn't so familiar with this particular area, but I crossed the street and went to see what was up.

The place was a sex-toys shop. It was a very narrow store located between a fetish shoe shop and a video game place of all things, but it went way back from the street. It was basically one long aisle with all kinds of stuff in cases along the sides and on the walls. The person waving was the middle-aged lady who owned the place.

Now my Japanese isn't all that great (though it had gotten way better since I'd been here), but the lady's English was about equal. Between us I discovered that she had a package for me—a present actually. She handed it over grinning ear to ear with pride, and I looked at her for explanation. All she said was that it was for me, from an anonymous stranger. It was wrapped beautifully and brightly, and when it finally hit me that it was a present and that I didn't have to pay anything, I thanked her and bowed, and then took the thing with me back to the club. It was the last part of my shift so I decided I'd wait to open it until I got back to my room.

The last hour went by in a breeze. All the time I was wondering who my 'anonymous admirer' was! But on the other hand maybe it wasn't an admirer; maybe it was a prank; some cruel joke. I mean it's happened to me before back in school because I looked so different from everybody else. Girls hated me, guys wanted me (honestly I don't know why because I'm really plain looking, though with recent discoveries I felt I was 'okay' looking) and, well, that was getting too deep so I took a breath and calmed myself.


I finally made it back to my room and put the package on the bed and looked at it as I got undressed. I'd bought myself a really frilly, silky, pretty night-dress and when I slept in it I had pretty dreams and felt pretty when I woke up. Then I'd have my coveralls and everything on all during my shift and feel like a robot again.

But then I sat on the bed next to the thing and started to open it. I hated to tear the paper because it was wrapped so pretty, but I had to, and then...I couldn't understand what it was for a moment.

Then it hit me.

Basically it was a piece of sculpture made of a delicate, skin-like rubber or silicone or latex or something. It was heavy and there was a firmer inner structure with the skin over it, but the thing was basically—a dildo I guessed! But what it showed was a pair of feet held closely together with a sorta big penis sticking up from between them. I'd seen similar stuff every day of work practically, but here was a synthetic version of it!

The only thing was, it didn't seem to be just a 'representation' of a pair of feet holding a cock; the detail and shape of each part made me think it was an actual casting or mold of real feet and a real penis, if you know what I mean. I stared at it as I held it up and turned it in my hands and the sight of it prevented me from thinking it was some cruel joke or prank.

It was simply too well made and beautiful!

The cock part of it was, well, a cock. Uncircumsized, an inch and a half thick, maybe six inches long. You could make out the texture of the skin, the veins, the smoothness of the shaft and the bumpy texture of the head. The feet though—they were definitely female feet by their shape and size but even there, the detail was incredible: the short-clipped nails, the shape and length of the toes (not totally even and uniform like you'd think an artist's version would be), the heels and arches. I wondered what some of the regular clients would think about a pair of feet like this and just for a moment, spacing out on what it would be like to see these feet sticking out of the wall at work, my mouth instinctive formed an O and I had to stop myself before I actually put one of the toes between them!

For me, with the way I was, it was actually the perfect gift! I set it back down on the bed and looked at it, looked at the way it balanced on its curving round base, looked at the angle of the cock as it protruded from between the insteps of the feet, and knew it would be totally and completely perfect to simply squat over and sit down on!

And then, because the thought had come to mind and the thought had produced a mental image, I stood, stripped naked, went to get some hand lotion from the bathroom, and came back to try it out!

* * *

It worked good.

It worked really, really good!

The angle—once I'd knelt down over it and gotten it in me—was perfect! And because of the base I could hold it between my ankles and just go up and down on it and up and down and...

Wow!

And when I'd look down I'd see pretty toes peeking out from beneath my crotch and that added to everything. It almost felt like I was actually with someone!

I think I humped my new toy for about two hours without stopping. I'd been a little weary after working all night, but the more I squished myself up and down on that thing, the more it seemed to revive me. It was almost three in the morning when I finally stopped, and I fell over on my side, eased the thing out with my feet, pulled the blanket over me and simply passed out. First thing when I got up at around ten, everything started all over again. I even put some goo on my bung-hole and enjoyed my new toy anally and that was just as nice!

Afterwards, after I'd cleaned and dried it carefully, I put it on my dresser. It was really the first thing I owned besides clothes. Other people might have thought it better to have statues of other things or things they bought on vacation, but there it was, a cock between two feet and it was right in the center of the top of my dresser. Not like I had to worry about having guests over and getting embarrassed about it! I mean I did have friends, but they were in the trade and they never came over or visited. I just saw them at work and it was enough. But now I had this wonderful gift from someone and it was perfect!

But who was he? The big boss? Or if it was a 'she' was it someone I worked with or someone I knew from the street? At any rate I really appreciated the gift. I appreciated it sometimes twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon before work and then once or twice after work and not only did it satisfy me vaginally and anally (and spiritually!), I started enjoying the other aspects of it.

The cock-looking part was wonderful—stiff on the inside, delicate on the outside and nice and thick and just right—but there was one night I remember, after having seen several women clients sucking the toes of some of the Ultra-Sexing legs, that I came home, got ready to enjoy my toy, but wound up ignoring the penis section of it totally. I just lay there on my front, kissing and licking the tops of the feet-section of toy. The toes weren't all molded together but were separate, and so it wasn't long before I started putting my lips around each one and enjoying myself that way.

It got me so horny and worked up—especially imagining it was a real girl's feet I was doing this to—I started to have orgasms just from that alone! And that of course led to my holding the dick-part of the thing like a handle, laying back and then rubbing the tip of the big-toe part against my clit. It felt amazing! I'd stick the toe in me too, but just nudging the toe against my clit was incredible. And every time I'd open my eyes and look down, there would be this pretty foot-shape right there and that blended back into some of the actual things I'd seen at work, and well, things really went on and on!

After a few weeks, I pretty much memorized every nuance, every curve and contour of those feet and to tell the truth, I'd be at work wiping down some pair of legs, and I'd be studying the feet just to see if they were the ones—the real ones. And I got to see just about every pair of feet in the company because we attendants would rotate stations. Nearly two hundred pairs of feet in the place and none of them matched!

But other than the sex part of things—of which I would have to be considered a desperate, desolate, dismal and grim loner of a girl—life was really pretty good! I had a job, had food and shelter, had my dildo of course, and usually had the daytime to go places and see things. There were lots of places I wished I had a lover or boyfriend—or actually a girlfriend to go along with me, and though there were lots of people I knew, I was afraid of getting involved with any of them. Aside from my being so damned shy it was almost a phobia, I didn't want to get involved with people I worked with or lived close by.

And nobody seemed overly anxious to date me either! Everybody kept pretty much to their own during off-hours and so I'd go sightseeing by myself, ate by myself, and did the whole sex-thing by myself too.

Maybe life wasn't so wonderful.

* * *

To combat these little streamlets of darkness I mainly focused on my work and enjoyed the times I had going to the countryside. I found nice little quiet places I could go and meditate or sit and play this little wooden flute I'd bought at one of the shops. It was cute because, well, it was made to look like a really long penis, but it had a nice sound to it and it was really relaxing to play.

Back in the city I'd still go for walks during my late-night breaks, and after awhile I had pretty much the entire red-light area (and most of the outlying areas) memorized. It was really becoming my city and I felt a part of it.

I did occasionally pass by that one shop where I'd gotten the present from. I waved at the proprietress and she'd smile and wave back, but I really didn't have the nerve to go back in there. I knew that she knew who my secret admirer was and I knew that she knew that I knew, and I knew that I'd one day just bust out and ask her! And I also knew that she'd refuse to reveal the secret. Then there'd be weird feelings about it and...I just didn't want things to go that way.

But though I still regularly (and often) masturbated, I kept thinking about and wondering how it would be to actually go to bed with someone. It was almost constantly on my mind, and there were a couple of times when I almost—but not quite—asked one of the other girls in the dorm for a date. I came sooo close!

Actually to be totally honest, I wouldn't have asked her—this cute-faced attendant named Kimio—just for a date. I would've invited her into my place, into bed, and then invited her to make love!

And it was even more frustrating when, first thing in the morning after losing my nerve, I saw her coming out of another female attendant's room! I saw her and Akiko kissing by the open door and I felt woozy and faint all of a sudden. That could've been me standing there partly hidden by the door, completely naked, kissing Kimio!

I went right back to bed after that and used my toy to the limits of its design, and after an hour or so I felt able to face the world again.

My world; my tiny little lonely world.

After that, I sort of gave up on even fantasizing about having an actual relationship and started hanging out at this other establishment up the street a few blocks. I'd walked by it before on some of my off-time excursions but this time I stopped and went in.

It was kind of a neat setup. A narrow shop like the toy shop I'd gotten the present from, with thick glass windows along each wall. It had the feeling of an arcade actually, and I liked it.

The thing was, when you stopped at one of the stations and put your coins in, you pushed buttons that controlled the intensity and speed of a vibrator. And the vibrator was inserted deeply in the pussy of a completely naked woman who reclined in a chair facing you! It took me half an hour before I got up the nerve to put the coins in that first time, but afterwards I was hooked!

Jeni was my favorite. She was Japanese, had long, beautiful black hair and was really petite. Sort of like Kimio. Everything about her was pretty—face, eyes, chin, shoulders, chest, hips and legs—and I figured if I couldn't actually have sex with someone, working a remote control and making them orgasm would have to be good enough.

That first time I stayed there for over an hour, pushing those buttons and sending Jeni into orgasm after orgasm! It was so neat!

And I was so wet by the time I finally stopped!

The next day I went back and spent more money. There was this tall, blonde Caucasian girl with big boobs and a curvy figure and I made her come for over half an hour without stop. I kept turning up the vibrations and punching the buttons and it looked like she was getting shocked with electricity or something!

Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers