Getting a Leg Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so much fun!

There were other games in the place too but they were more for the really rich guys. One that I stood and watched for awhile (between vibrator sessions!), was this little glass-walled room with a bed in it. On it were two girls, about my age, and the only thing they were wearing was the hair on their head and a tiny little earpiece. The game—and it was obviously for two 'players'—was for each client/player to tell his girl what to do to the other one. It was remote control love making to the fullest! And the things they did were just totally everything! That's why the high price for each challenge, it was called, and even though the only winners were the clients walking off with a big bulge in their trousers, the idea was to see which one could make the other orgasm first.

One time though, after I'd given Jeni an hour's worth of orgasms (I'm so evil!), I wandered over to the high-rollers area to watch. What I saw completely blanked my mind out. I guess you could say I was stunned or totally amazed or whatever, but one of the girls was sitting there on the bed, sort of side-saddle with on leg down to the floor and the other bent at the knee and flat on the bed, and the other girl was laying flat on her back, and the first girl was making love to the other girl's foot. I'd seen foot-kissing before, but this girl wasn't just play-acting like some of the others. She seemed so completely into it I knew she wasn't faking. And the other girl! The way she was squirming and gasping and enjoying herself—that couldn't have been just acting either!

I hardly blinked while I watched and after a few moments I realized my mouth had fallen open so I closed it, but...I couldn't look away.

Then the side-saddle girl got up on her knees on the bed, straddled the other girl's foot and then peed! I glanced at the guy who was talking in her ear and he was all smiles, but then he was just standing there speechless as his girl then leaned down and started to lick her own pee off the other girl's foot. I knew he hadn't told her to do that because he was just staring! Then the girl peed some more and licked some more, and then she started sucking on the other girl's toes!

I stood there with the crotch of my panties getting wetter and wetter, and all I could think of was where I worked and how people would come in and do nothing else but suck on Ultra-Sexing toes. Just that and nothing else.

And then I thought of all the countless hours I myself had spent sucking on the latex version of some anonymous admirer's toes, and well, it just hit home for me.

Then the two girls lay back at leg's length and the next moment they each pushed their right foot between one another's legs, pointed their feet and then pushed a little more. Both of them arched. I could hear their gasps through the speakers, and though neither of their clients were talking (just staring), the two girls then began to rhythmically push and pull their feet back and forth; by the way they had their feet pointed I knew they were each enjoying each other's big-toe in them!

It had never happened to me before, but when they started to do that I felt my insides trembling and quivering. I was getting close to orgasm just from watching these two incredible ladies, and then, when each of them raised their other leg and pointed those feet at each other—and when they each took hold of the other's offering—I held my breath. I didn't know if I could stand to see what I knew they were going to do, but when they did it—when they each started to gently suck and nibble on each other's toes while their other foot they were forcefully ramming each other's pussy—I came. Just like that; flat on my feet. I was able to not make any noise but it was as real an orgasm as I'd ever had in my life!

I think I came twice more in row, and then had a really big one when the girls—still doing cute and sexy foot-thing—started to squirt each other with pee. I felt faint by that point and I stepped back so I could lean against the wall and catch my breath.

Except it had gotten so crowded that I bumped against someone standing behind me. I nearly fell, but strong arms caught me but then I realized it was a guy.

—Because something else was poking me in the back and it wasn't arms!

When I turned to look and apologize his face was all red and shameful. He bowed his head, apologizing profusely, and then helped me to the side so I could lean against the wall. He'd turned his hips sideways so his thing wouldn't be so visible to me, but it was still there. When he saw that I was okay he went right back to watching the game though, and the thing was, I really couldn't blame him! I looked too, and now the girls were crotch-to-crotch, rubbing anxiously, grunting and gasping, looking totally out of breath and frantic, with pee squirting out from between them every now and then. I closed my eyes, took a breath to calm down, and then quickly turned and walked back down the other way. I could still hear the sounds of their orgasm and I hurried even more to escape it.

It was what I wanted to be doing I finally realized. Not just fantasizing or considering it—I wanted to be naked with another girl and be doing all those kinds of things! I would probably want a guy too—just to see what it was like—but there was just something about making love to another woman that had me totally enthralled!

I went back to Jeni and watched her squirming and jerking and gasping as someone else played her, and then found myself almost running out of the place!

It had been just too real for me; too close to home I guess you might say!

When I caught my breath I started to head back toward the dormitory. I figured I'd visit the cafeteria and eat a gallon of ice-cream or something, but as I approached the building and saw the posters and advertising with all the bare and beautiful girl-legs being enjoyed, I walked right past it and headed the other way up the street.

Toward the toy-shop!

* * *

At this point my head was spinning. It was like the buildings along the street were closing in on me, falling, crushing me down. I saw the toy shop and ran in, stopped at the front end of the counter and leaned on it, trying to catch my breath. It felt like something was outside, rushing down the street, trying to find me and get me.

Then the familiar warm smile of the proprietress was right in front of me. Her smile turned into an expression of concern the moment she really saw how I looked. She asked me what was wrong and I tried to tell her, but since I didn't even have a good idea of what it really was, I just stumbled over my words. Finally she put a hand on my shoulder and asked me if I would like a cup of tea.

That sounded great. I nodded and told her I would, and then she was taking me back through the store and then back further to the offices and storerooms to the little lunchroom they'd set up. I sat and she made the tea.

"You so running fast," she said from the stove, putting a kettle on to boil. "I'm thinking robber coming for you." I shook my head. "Now is relax-time. You resting yourself, okay?" I nodded to her. I was finally catching my breath, but then thoughts of what I'd seen and the things I'd felt and the ideas and shame and everything else came back like a sweaty wave. I took another breath.

"You being a lonesome girl, huh?" she asked. I nodded as I looked up at her. She looked so wise, so kind, I couldn't help but smile.

"But I do okay," I told her. I watched as she got tea out of a metal box and sprinkled it in the ceramic pot. The smell of the dried tea leaves drifted to me; it had a comforting affect. I smiled a little more.

"Maybe bettering soon?" she asked. I nodded. Things always could be better, I thought. "And you living—where? At Ultra-Sexing Legs?"

I nodded again.

"Nice place?"

"Yes."

"Maybe nicer today," she said, and the kettle started to whistle. She went to fetch it and started to pour the steamy water into the pot. The aroma of green tea seemed to fill the room—and my mind.

Afterwards we drank tea and chatted about things; about how the street businesses were, the people, the tourists, the problems and the good things. I really enjoyed her company. She was the only person I'd actually sat down and had a talk with since coming to Japan, and it was really refreshing. Like talking to an aunt or some other older—wiser—relative.

After nearly an hour there I had to leave. I apologized, but accepted her offer to return whenever I liked, and in truth, I wanted to return right away—right after work if possible. But I knew that would be too much. I bowed and thanked her, and went off with a little bag of cookies she'd given me.

* * *

I'd dawdled a little too long at the gaming place and I didn't get to go up to shower and change before my shift. I dressed in the locker room and went right out on the floor. The place was already packed and I got right to work.

But now things seemed a little different to me. I watched things being done to the bare legs and started to fall into that same world where I was the one doing it. I watched toes being kissed and thought about the gaming place and how that one girl had been so completely absorbed in what she was doing to her friend that she'd just gone on without waiting for her player to give her directions. She knew what she wanted to do and did it.

And that's what I wanted too!

I would turn away whenever the foot-kissing would start. I tried to think of other things but I wasn't successful. Seeing cocks being jerked off on pretty legs or feet wasn't so bad, but it was still bad enough. Especially when the owners of those legs would stretch and point their feet and spread their toes. I knew it must be horrible being behind that wall, all cooped up for hours on end, but whenever I saw that sort of stretching and pointing I remembered the gaming place.

And then I remembered my own private thoughts and the things I did when I was alone. I remembered the cock-foot dildo my secret admirer (though no one ever said they actually 'admired' me) had given me, thought of all the luscious, sensuous things I'd done to it and with it, and suddenly couldn't stand it any longer. I signaled that I needed to have a potty break and rushed off. I thought about going to my room so I could be with my dildo but didn't really have the time. I went into the ladies room and found it empty, went to the stall furthest away from the entrance and locked the door behind me. I opened my coveralls and peeled them and my undies down as I sat. I reached down and then...

—Such total relief. The orgasms started the moment my finger touched my clit and then they didn't seem to stop. It felt like I'd pushed the release button and now everything was just coming out. I hugged myself with my other arm and bent over fetally on the toilet, reaching down further and curling my finger into my pussy. I was so wet it was like slipping my finger into a hot, buttery pastry. I came more, head against my knees now, and then I heard (and felt) something squirt out of me and splash in the toilet water. It wasn't pee. I knew that much at least, but it came out with such force it splashed.

Then my insides trembled and the same thing happened. I felt the stuff trickling down my fingers but I just kept on fingering myself faster and faster and more orgasms exploded. I could barely think, could barely breathe, and the only thing on my mind was not making any noise. I kept as silent as possible, but then the pleasure just swarmed up through my whole insides and my mouth fell open.

That girl. That pretty girl doing all those pretty things to that other pretty girl. The men had been unable to control them or stop them but even if they had control, I doubted they would have prevented that one from doing those things. Those incredibly sexy things.

I came again.

I thought of Jeni and how I'd made her and that Caucasian girl jump when I pushed those buttons, but then I remembered her legs; her feet—how pretty they were. I thought of her toes and how it would be to push my lips down over them or even sit on them and feel them stiff and silky-smooth inside my pussy. Going up and down on her foot as she smiled and kept that foot pointing right up beneath me.

Another orgasm shivered through me. More juice jetted out in a short stream.

I remembered what I'd just seen out on the floor; gorgeous female-feet dripping with thick, runny strings of fresh semen. I remembered jiz running down between spreading toes. I remembered pointing feet with golden droplets of pee dripping from them. I thought of that one semi drunk college-age girl lifting her skirt and then clasping a bare leg between her knees. I watched as she slid herself up and down on that smooth shin, watched and heard her having orgasm after orgasm, and then watched as she quickly became stone cold sober as the pleasure took the place of everything else. It had started of as just having some drunken fun with her friends, but in the end, when she'd been totally wiped out by what she'd experienced, she'd actually leaned down and kissed the leg-girl's knee in thanks before she left.

And now it was my turn. Riding a toe, rubbing on a foot, gasping, feeling someone else's warmth, their body, their skin, their fingers in me. I came again and then twice more in a row. I had to really rub fast and hard for those last couple to happen but I did.

But it still wasn't enough! I lifted my head and opened my eyes. I was staring directly down at my white work sneakers. And then it was like my memories gave me x-ray vision or something; I could almost see my bare feet through the tops of the shoes.

Then I remember shaving my legs that one time and how it had felt. I remembered how I'd gotten my foot under me and squished against it till I came. I remembered how I'd stuck my toe in myself and masturbated that way and a moment later, I reached down, undid the laces of my shoe and tore it and my sock off.

Pretty. was all I could think at that point. I thought of all the other things I'd done to this exact same foot; the kissing, the licking. I reached down and gently caressed it and the shiver that went up through me primed me for more.

I stood halfway, got my coveralls down a little more and then brought my bare foot up under me. I held my ankle and yanked upward so the heel would nudge up against my inflamed pussy, and for a moment, standing there stork-like on one foot, I came.

Then I sat back down on the toilet seat, my foot still tucked up under me, and I started to rub and push and grind myself against it. I came twice in a row and then remembered the cute drunk college girl rubbing up and down on the leg-girl and came again.

That was me—both of them!

My heel was slick now, slippery and wet and it made moving against it easier. My pelvis rolled, wiping my cunt against that firm bulge of my heel. I thought to try and insert my toe again but the stall was too narrow; I couldn't angle my knee out far enough.

But it was enough. It was what I wanted: rubbing on a pretty female foot; rubbing to the point of orgasm. It didn't matter that it was my own foot or that I could feel through my heel that there was a pussy rubbing against it; it was just the sexy idea of the whole thing. Then my groin seemed to light up, to catch on fire; my pelvis undulated back and forth in short, fast jerks and I felt that my bottom half was going to rip wide open. I held my breath, and then I came—hard!

Liquid squirted out of my pussy from how hard it was contracting and squeezing. I felt the fluid dripping down over my foot, dripping down into the toilet water. I came again and reached down to keep my foot tightly connected to my cunt. Shivers. Tremblings. I took a deep breath and waited, let it out slow, and then it was over.

I sat there, sweating in my clothes, panting, and finally eased my foot out from under me. I rested my head between my knees again, reached between my legs and pulled my hand out. I sniffed it and smelled only myself, but it was enough to made me feel dizzy; dizzy and happy and warm inside. I sat back to catch my breath and then realized how pathetic and foolish I was. I was so alone. No one had come into the bathroom that whole time and there I sat, alone, feeling a chill now as the perspiration dried on me, satisfied and drained, but knowing that I really wasn't satisfied at all.

Just relieved.

I got shakily to my feet, zipped up, put my sock and shoe on, and went out. I got back to the floor and was able to complete my shift with no further problems, but when I got back to my room something else happened that set me off all over again!

* * *

It was like one of those really scary moments from The Eye or that other Japanese movie about the water all dripping down everywhere, but I went into my apartment, switched on the lights and nearly screamed because there was someone sitting motionless and dead silent on my bed!

I was so shocked I couldn't even speak, so I guess it was good I didn't scream because it would've blown my nose off or something! I just stood there staring for I don't know how long.

And the thing that made it spookier was that this person was dressed in billowy silky things, like a kimono and that made it even worse; like some ancient Japanese obake (ghost or supernatural being)!

I finally said "Hello?" to it and it didn't budge and that only made me more scared. I finally took a breath, got my nerves up and inched toward it. As I got closer I could see that it was a girl, a very beautiful girl, but she was so pale she looked dead or something.

Like an obake would look!

Finally I reached out and poked it with my finger and nearly screamed again because it had weight and wasn't just vapor. I stood back staring at it, decided that I'd better get things settled and either call the cops or the boss or get a priest, and finally went right up to it and pushed it hard on the shoulder.

It rolled over on its side and I almost screamed again! I had to cover my mouth with both hands and was jumping up and down trying to get the fright out of me! But the way it rolled, it looked frozen in position and that was only scarier!

Then I reached out again, sort of like a sword fighter, poking it with my finger and dancing back in case it reached out to get me, but the thing—the girl—didn't move. I took another breath and finally went and stood right over it, looked down and finally saw the little tag attached to its veil/hood.

It was from that toy shop down the road!

I started laughing and crying all at the same time and finally sat right down next to the thing and pulled it back to an upright position. Then lifted the veil and looked.

Whoever this latex doll was modeled after had the face of a mannequin. I mean it was like one of those styrofoam wig-heads; no features at all. But right there around the neck was another tag—a bigger one that looked like a booklet—so I got it off, turned on the lamp on the nightstand and started reading it.

I couldn't believe some of what was being said in the instruction manual though, so I started to open the doll's clothes and look. I found just about everything true, including the fact that the doll had an unbreakable inner frame that was just like bones and muscle. I posed 'her' and found that every part of her was moveable and flexible—just like a real person.

Then I read about the sexual aspects of it—which it finally hit me (duh) that it was a sex-doll.

So...yah, I stripped her naked and lay her back and couldn't believe what I was looking at—even though it was mentioned and illustrated in the manual!