Getting a Leg Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had something for everyone it seemed. She was about 5'6" tall had really nice—but small—boobs, and from what I could see, she was made to look like she was in her mid-20s. Really cute though—every part of her!

But folded down at her crotch was a penis, all molded in the same flesh-tone latex, and when I parted her legs and looked, she also had a vagina. I was leaning down looking when I realized that when I'd lifted that cock-thing it stayed upright. But I also noticed something else. I hurried to get the foot-cock dildo thing and put it right next to it and...it was a perfect match! I scooted down to the feet and did the same side-by-side comparison and the same thing! Then I realized that the rest of the doll was also molded from what must've been a body-cast of someone because like the dildo, the details were too natural looking and imperfect like a real person would be.

Then I looked up at the face again and felt cheated! If it only had a face I could tell who this thing was made to look like, and then I wondered as I had with the dildo, if this was an artificial putting together of things. I mean I'd seen that one man-woman in that one place but I couldn't tell if that was real. Here was another and since it was made of rubber, it would be hard to determine if the model of this doll had all the equipment shown or if they'd put a couple of different people together to get this result.

Still, laying there alone with the thing, I started to get thoughts. Lots of them, actually. Like the fact that even after that incredible ladies room experience I'd had I was still so horny I'd have to spend hours masturbating just so I could get to sleep!

Actually, that was the main one. I looked at the dildo, then back at its exact duplicate sticking off this doll's beautiful—and otherwise feminine—crotch, and went and put the dildo back on the dresser. I turned off the lights and undressed as I returned to the bed, and for the next four hours (or at least when the sun was starting to come up), I made love to it.

And though I had to stop to pose her every once in awhile, I had to admit that I'd never had such a good time! At first I just kissed her everywhere—literally, even between her lifelike buns!—and then straddled her thigh and rubbed myself off slowly as I leaned down and sucked her nipples. It didn't take long before she seemed (and felt) as real as anyone I might've gone to bed with (not that I had), and in the dark even her blank face didn't seem to bother me that much. She was my first lover and I enjoyed her literally from head to toe and then back the other way.

I remember toward the end I was straddling her right foot, riding her big-toe up and down inside my pussy while I leaned forward sucking her cock. I'd gotten some hand lotion and was thrusting my fingers in and out of her cunt and ass at the same time, and when I had my final orgasms I really wet her foot good and gooey!

Then I rolled over and snuggled up against her and went to sleep. I didn't get up till just after noon, but by that time I was ready for more! This time I lay on my back and got her on top of me, got her thing inserted, and then pulled and pushed it in and out by using my heels on the small of her back. I tried the same thing with her prong in my ass, but it was a more difficult position and I had to flip her onto her back and get on top of her facing her feet. I didn't come as much with the thing up my butt, but I really enjoyed the view!

Such pretty feet!

Afterwards I cleaned her up and dressed her and went out for lunch. As I walked along I started to feel really pathetic again because of what I'd just been doing. I mean...having sex with a sex-doll—even one that would've cost over a thousand dollars back in the States?

Pitiful.

I had some noodles and felt a little better. I decided there were worse things a person could be into and if I went mental or something over a doll, then whatever.

After lunch I walked on over to the toy shop and the lady was there, grinning ear to ear.

"...Ah, you looking shining-face today!" she said, and I probably smirked. I wasn't going to argue with her that it was the best sex I'd ever had in my life and that it probably showed on my face! I nodded.

"Who?" I asked her. I'd decided I'd never ask that question but it just popped out of my mouth. The lady looked up from sweeping behind the counter. She didn't say a word so I went on. "Who...is this person—the one who keeps giving me these things. She—or He—is so beautiful!"

"Hai, very beautiful," the proprietress said. "So beautiful, but so scaring of showing face...."

I wanted to go on but it was a good place to get back to my previous state of un-nosiness. I just nodded. Then I knew I needed more time with the doll. I thanked the lady and hurried back to my place, ready to spend the afternoon feasting on her lifelike toes, but when I got there, the matron of the dorms was standing outside my door. She smiled.

That in itself was scary!

She explained she'd been about to slip a note under my door but now that I was here she could give it to me face to face. I thought they were firing me or something, but as I opened the letter she told me it was a voucher for a free hair removal waxing. It was for all the employees, but since I was the newest, she wanted to make sure I knew.

When she asked, I told her it had been only a couple of days since I'd last shaved my legs, and then she told me to let the hair grow a bit and then come to a certain room on a Sunday to have it done. Then, just like that, she turned and left.

I watched her walking away, totally puzzled. She'd always been brusque and short with me and here she'd just given me a nice little gift! I went in, got naked, got my doll naked, and then enjoyed every part of her for the rest of the afternoon.

When I went to work that night I was more or less immune to all the things I saw and it was actually quite a happy night for me!

* * *

A week or so later I went in to have my legs waxed. It was my first time doing it so everything was explained and outlined, and then it was happening and I thought I was going to freaking pass out or something! I never felt anything like that, especially between my buns and the bikini area (because I'd asked to have everything removed), but when it was done and they were rubbing that ointment on me there was a sense of accomplishment. When I got back to my room and saw—and felt—the results, there was even more of a sense of accomplishment.

So...I had to try things out a little bit, and in moments I was naked and writhing around on top of Madoka (which I'd named the doll), and with everything so freshly hairless it was incredible! I even got totally in to getting my legs around her and squishing my pussy against hers—after I'd flipped the cock up and out of the way!—and that was the best. Everything so smooth and creamy—from my own juices—and of course hairless and slick since she didn't have any pubic hair either!

* * *

Right when I was heading out the door for work that night, there was a knock. I opened it and the matron was standing there smiling up at me.

"I'm not late am I?" I asked. I knew I wasn't but it's always good to be polite. The lady shook her head and gestured that she wanted to come in. I stepped back and she entered, and I wished I hadn't left Madoka in such a sexy, bedroomy position. She was on her side, top leg cocked at the knee and down over the other, up on one elbow, blank face aimed at the door. She only had a sheet over her and even that left most everything exposed.

A little present to myself when I got back after work! But strangely the matron didn't even notice.

"One of girls being sick tonight," she said. "Must be having you to be in place for her."

I just stared. I think my mouth was wide open, but the woman went on.

"Come quick," she said. "Changing clothes to something for Ultra-Sexing work! Quickly!" She turned and headed out the door and though she's much shorter than me I had to almost run to keep up with her!

* * *

I felt like I was going to throw up—seriously. I was in a different locker room than I'd ever seen before, taking off my coveralls and sneakers and socks, putting on really short-shorts and then sitting in a chair and leaning back while two other women in white coveralls and caps rubbed creams and lotions on my legs and feet. If it had been any other circumstances I would've really enjoyed that part—having my legs tended to like that—but I was feeling ill with nervousness.

The matron was right there watching to make sure everything was going well, and when my feet had been finished (toenails clipped and filed so there were no rough edges and then cream rubbed over everything—even between my toes), they put little sock/booties on me and walked me out to the walls. I passed a lot of girls I'd never seen before but all of them had shorts on like me and the little sock-thingies, and they bowed their heads when they saw me, but everything was rushed and confusing.

Then we stopped at an empty station and I finally saw what it was like to be one of the leg-girls. A reclining seat ended right at the wall where there were two leg holes. The attendants helped me slide into the chair and got me situated so my legs were sticking out into the main area, and with a few minor adjustments to the seat and my position, I realized it was really pretty comfortable. There was extra support for the lower back because your legs are just sticking out into nothingness, but it really wasn't bad.

Then I heard the gongs and bells going off and knew the sign over my area on the other side of the wall was flashing, announcing that there was a new pair of Ultra-Sexing Legs available. It was really weird to hear it from this side of the wall.

—And even weirder knowing that I was the new leg-girl!

It was only moments before I felt warm droplets hitting my shins. More of it sprinkled on the tops of my feet, and then I felt the warm mist coming down and rinsing everything off. It was really exciting—like being onstage or something (not that I'd ever been on stage either)—but then the attendant was wiping my legs down and applying the ointment, and a moment later I felt a tender/hard thing rubbing against my toes. I raised my toes and then the thing was pushing between the first and second toes, sawing back and forth, and a little while later there was a warm splash of goo on my instep.

It went on like that for what seemed forever, one cock after the other, jiz spitting out, my legs getting rinsed and wiped down, more jiz, lips sucking the toes of one foot while a cock rubbed against the other. The stage fright part of things faded away but the excitement, the sexual excitement, just kept going. I knew I'd have to do things to myself for hours on end to get rid of the horniness I was feeling, and there was a certain point where I leaned back and glanced down the curving walkway at some of the other leg-girls.

Some of them were actually reading magazines! I looked the other way and saw that some were watching tiny little televisions they'd brought and attached to their cubicle's ceiling. It was hard for me to understand—especially with a big, thick—but flaccid—dong rubbing against my feet at that moment!

Then one of the other girls put her magazine down and leaned forward a little. I heard a voice talking to her through the speaker each module had and she nodded and said "Hai!"

I remembered being out on the floor when something like that happened—a special customer or one with special needs. I felt the flaccid dong start to flex and stiffen against my toes and I took a moment to really examine my own little module.

The speaker was above and to the right and there was a miniature television monitor to the left. That was for when you had to watch what you were doing, which isn't often. There was a stereo with headphones, places to put your bottle of water—even little cubby-holes where you could put your makeup and lipbalm and stuff. Then I felt a change with my client and had to focus a little bit.

His cock was totally hard now and was rubbing downward, trying to get between my feet. I made a little space to let it in and then tightened my grip a little. He started thrusting and it gave me such a thrill I blanked out for a moment. I wanted to masturbate right there, right then...but didn't know if it was allowed. I tried to just think about anything else, but it's really not that easy to do! I really gave the other girls credit for being so nonchalant about things and decided that if I made the grade and they wanted me back for the next shift, I'd remember to try and bring a book or magazine or something.

Then the guy using my feet reached under and repositioned my feet so one was under and the other on top, and then he was screwing them fast and furious. About two minutes later there was all this warm goo squirting into the space between the arch of one foot and the top of the other. There was so much it was just dripping off everywhere, and then the cock pulled away, a hand grabbed the upper foot, and lips suddenly went down around my big-toe.

I nearly came.

For hours it went on like that—one customer after the other—but because of it being so new and exciting, it seemed like just half an hour went by and then I was being tapped on the shoulder to make room for the next girl in the shift.

I was shaky when I stood. My knees were rubbery and my heart was still going pretty fast. I watched as the attendants helped load the next girl into my module and then they walked me back to the locker rooms where they did another disinfecting of my legs. They then helped me to the showers and stood by to make sure I didn't fall or anything, but after awhile they went off to assist other leg-girls. There was a lot of steam in the room—it must've been a hundred feet square—and though I could see naked bodies moving around I couldn't make out much.

Except for a couple of girls who were actually making out! I turned away instantly when I saw that and went back to showering myself off.

I mean they both obviously had gorgeous legs, but the rest of their bodies matched perfectly! All sleek and smooth and wet, with soapy boobs sliding back and forth against each other, and then...

—Whew!

When I felt clean enough I padded out to the locker and dried and got dressed. I headed back toward the elevators but before I got there the matron was walking towards me smiling.

"Very good working tonight!" she said. Her smile creeped me out a little. But she patted my shoulders and then walked me into the elevator. "Very highest rating from customer!" she went on. "Very gorgeous legs-girl."

She kept telling me how great I was all the way to my apartment door and left me with a note saying that I was to permanently switch over from being a floor attendant to a "leg-model." I was so tired, and so horny, I didn't think much more of it and went right in, got my clothes off so I could take out some of my horniness with Madoka, but passed straight out instead!

* * *

I woke up pretty early the next morning because I'd passed out so completely, and as I rolled over and started to fondle Madoka's lifelike boobs (really the first time I'd ever woken up in bed with someone!), I noticed there was an envelope on the carpet by the door. I went over and got it, opened it, and nearly flipped out.

The bonus was huge! There were also little handwritten notes from clients exclaiming about my legs and my feet and how luscious I was, and 'if her legs are that beautiful, what could the rest of her be like?' and on and on like that. It actually made me blush. I mean here I was, a sort of plain, half-breed virgin (except for how deep that dildo had gone!) with a skinny body and hardly any boobs, and people thought I was beautiful or something! I mean if they saw me in person—all of me—they'd run away screaming.

But the money was nice. It was too much to spend, really. I couldn't think of anything I wanted that cost that much—or even a bunch of anythings—so I decided to go down and deposit it in the bank. First though: Madoka!

During the night the blankets and sheets had all gotten twisted and turned around and the only thing showing at that point was the doll's legs. I turned that way and started to kiss her ankles. I licked the tops of her feet and then angled her foot more upright and started to suck on her toes. It didn't take long before the feeling of those pretty things sliding between my lips joined with the thoughts and experiences I'd had the night before, and when I finally eased back I was so wet, I was dripping on her tummy! Reaching back behind me I felt for the cock so I could pull it up and sit on it, but when I felt another hand grasp my wrist I screamed so loud it scared even me!

I turned and the sex-doll was sitting up and all I could think of was that it really was an obake and that now it would probably suck my brains out or something. I looked in horror at the sheet covered face, knowing that when the sheet slipped off there'd be this decaying horror grinning at me, but then the other hand came up and pulled the sheet down and one of the most beautiful faces I'd ever seen was revealed.

Ohayo gozaimasu! the voice said and though it was a soft and gentle voice—and very sweet and feminine—I fainted dead away.

* * *

When I came-to I panicked and pushed back from the doll and tumbled off the bed and onto the floor. That really hurt actually—I landed on my butt. But then I was scurrying backward like a crab, trying to get away from the obake and when I saw it wasn't floating at me or turning into mist that would engulf me, I caught my breath and stood. I looked at the thing, the figure laying in the bed—not sitting up—and when it didn't move I took a step closer.

Then another step.

I finally went right up to the bed and yanked the covers off and it was just laying there, the doll, twisted up in blankets like before, unmoving. I turned it face-up so I could see the face and it was blank just like it had always been. I tried to remember the face I'd seen, the happy, warm expression, the big almond eyes, tried to recall if I'd seen that face somewhere else and came up blank.

"...okay...just a dream then," said to myself. "...a freaking nightmare more like!"

I looked at the clock and found that an hour had gone by. I gathered my clothes up and dressed, then went out quickly. I wanted to be in the sunlight. I wanted the regular, normal world around me. I wanted street noises and smells.

And I wanted breakfast!

I found a place that made something like bacon and eggs, and though it came with noodles instead of potatoes, and the bacon was not actually meat but some sort of soy or wheat gluten product, it reminded me enough of home and breakfast and the real world. I ate, drank two cups of coffee, had more coffee and then ordered french toast, and gobbled that up too. I don't remember ever being that hungry but it was also the comfort factor of eating.

After that I checked the time schedule and headed out to my favorite spot in the country. The train wasn't too crowded so it was pretty nice, and when I got out I breathed the fresh air and enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my face. It was just what I needed.

I started out on the familiar hike I normally took—out to a quiet waterfall where I could sit and think—and in half an hour all the weird, disquieting horrors and nightmares had gone. It was just me and the outdoors, the trail, the birds chirping—normal everyday stuff.

I finally arrived at the spot and went off the trail to my favorite rock and sat there, eyes closed, meditating; trying to let even the remnants of the dark float away. Ten minutes later I felt back to normal. I stared at the sunlight glinting off the water, listened to the hiss and burble of the water and relaxed even more. I decided that maybe it was time for me to get my nerve up and ask one of the girls for a date. Just a date. Just go and have some lunch. Nothing special or weird. Just two girls out on the town, having a meal together.

1...34567...13