Getting a Life Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Getting it out.
3.5k words
4.41
11.1k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

So this is the end of chapter seven and a lil of chapter 8...there was a mishap, so...yeah. Here goes* LS

*****

"And how exactly have I been acting?" He asked as he folded his arms across his chest and leaned against the counter

"Like some spoilt baby who didn't get what he wants for christmas."

"Well maybe I didn't get what I want for Christmas." He started as he pushed himself off the counter and began approaching her, "Maybe what I want for Christmas is indecisive and doesn't want me as much as I want it." He continued approaching her, making her step back with every step he took toward her, "Maybe what I want for Christmas keeps trying to piss me off by refusing to leave the showglass." Her back hit the counter and he braced his hands on both sides of her, effectively keeping her caged in. He moved his lean, muscled body closer to her to ensure there were no loopholes for her escape, "Maybe what I want for Christmas needs a more convincing arguement to come home with me." He finished now staring intensely into her cobalt blue eyes.

Linda gulped feeling her heart rate increase, she could literally feel her heart beating against her ribcage as she tried to maintain eye contact with Chuks, but he was making it impossible with the way his eyes gained a predatory glow. She got the feeling he wasn't talking about Christmas presents anymore- at least not the conventional kind. Her breath came out in pants as she felt herself grow moist, he had to stop staring at her like that before she did something neither of them would regret...well, at least not her.

"Well, maybe if you stopped playing with the emotions of your Christmas present, it would follow you home in a heartbeat." She said softly following his lead.

"I've already made my feelings known, I'm the one lurking in the dark here." He replied, his voice sounded distant, but his eyes remained on her.

Linda re-called the conversation she had with Selly earlier on, he was right, she was yet to tell him how she felt about him and he had bared his heart to her. Chuks wasn't the kind of man to make his feelings known to just anybody, so she was aware of how much of a big deal this was for him.

She placed her hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat, it was much faster than she thought it should be, perhaps she wasn't the only one literally feeling the heat here, slowly, her hand slid up his solid chest till she got to his neck, she grasped the nape of his neck and pulled him lower until their lips were barely an inch apart, but he made no attempt to close the sliver of space between them. Just as she moved to kiss him, he turned away so that her lips touched the corner of his mouth.

"Chuks..."

"I can't do this with you Lin, I have to know." He insisted.

Staring into his eyes, she could see the storm taking place within him, it was clear he wanted her, craved for her even, why was the 'L' word so important to him? Why couldn't he just stake his claim and ask questions later? Linda would admit that she had never encountered a man like Chuks, perhaps that was why she was so enraptured by him, because he was a rare specimen of man.

She brought his face to meet hers again, "You already know. I can't go a day without you, you're everything to me." She breathed, her teeth caught his bottom lip and she tugged on it slightly, "I love you, I love you so mu..."

Linda's words finished in a soft moan as Chuks' lips crashed onto hers, she matched his vigour, her tongue exploring the insides of his mouth like his explored hers, they sucked in each other's tongues, trying to outdo themselves in their lip-locking match.

She suddenly felt herself being lifted by her butt and placed on the counter, his roaming hands moved over every inch of her body he could reach, setting off a heatwave within her that made her nether regions sweat and throb. Her skin burned from his touch, wanting, needing more of what she was well aware he could offer.

Her hands went to work, touching, feeling his hard body as she wished there was no favric of clothing separating their skins. She had waited for this moment for over 2 years, it was almost surreal that she was right at the precipise.

She drew the first blood as her hand moved to the front of his pants and rubbed his length through the material, a low groan emitting from his throat, he reacted swiftly by pulling her to the edge of the counter and stroking her middle with his length through their clothes.

Linda let out a small whimper in response as that one stroke reminded her of how deliciously large he was. Another stroke accompanied by a bold palming of her breast produced a loud moan that escaped her lips as his delved lower to feast on her regal neck. She reached for him again, taking his length in her hands and giving him agonizingly slow strokes.

He groaned against her neck as he spread her legs wide apart, making the tiny dress she had on ride higher up her thighs. His hands created a path up her inner thigh.

Linda's breathing increased as she felt his hand move higher, slowly reaching the juncture between her legs. She caught her breath as she felt his finger dance along her pantyline, his movement rendered her temporarily immobile as her entire mind could only focus on what Chuks was doing to her. A loud moan escaped her lips as a finger dipped into her folds along with the fabric of her panties, her breathing came out in short pants as his finger dipped within her folds and snuck out repeatedly until she was grinding against his hand with a vigour that surprised her. It barely felt like there was any fabric separating his finger from her slit, she shuddered when a second finger joined the first and let out a whimper, "Ch...Chuks, I..." He didn't let her finish, his mouth swallowing the rest of her words as he lifted her off the counter and blindly made a path to his room, her constant grinding against him further slowing him down.

He dropped her on his bed with relative ease and finally released her lips to unzip her dress. His lips dancing along her collar-bone, he placed a sloppy kiss against her creamy shoulders as he pulled the sleeves of the dress off them much too slowly for Linda's liking. Feather-light kisses were sprayed along her chest, she let herself get immersed in the attentiveness of his lips to the will of her body, closing her eyes to further enjoy his ministrations.

A small wanton cry escaped her lips when she felt his wet tongue stroke her aching nipple, further hardening the peak. A delicious shiver passed through her as his tongue enveloped the entire bud, "Chuks." She breathed, her panties had long been drenched as her entire body surrendered to him, every part of her ached to be conquered by this man, every nerve anticipated the satisfaction his hands and lips promised as his tongue continued to worship the rest of her body all the way down to the apex of her thighs.

She felt his warm breath against her core, her wet panties creating a cold sensation that made her quiver. She waited in frustrating agony for his next move, wishing he'd take off the offensive fabric and douse the fire he had started, but nothing prepared her for the onslaught of his lips against her panty-clad womanhood. She screamed herself hoarse at the feel of his mouth eating her out like she had never been eaten, his tongue worked her insides like a magic wand, his teeth occasionally nibbled at her clit, causing choppy breaths to escape her lips as her body submitted to his machinations and she squirmed, her orgasm peeled every layer of energy she had managed to keep intact before his oral invasion, her hands latched onto his head, but neither pulled him away nor pushed his face deeper into her snatch while her torso elevated off the bed.

By the time his lips finally left her core, she was quaking at the aftershocks rippling through her, her blank mind unable to stream any coherent thoughts, even less speak them. He casually completed his tour of her nubile body, kissing her down to the soles of her feet, she knew he was only giving her a chance to gain some of her energy, but her humming body was eager for more of him- for all of him.

She barely caught the sound of his voice as he repeatedly chanted "I love you, I love you so much." To himself. Her mind, unable to come to terms with his declarations still, left her body to do the thinking, and her body wantonly sought Chuks like a junkie sought his next hit. He was her drug, her addiction.

When he finally came up to meet her, she gleefully found that he was as naked as she was and was smiling down at her, his eyes filled with an adoration that made her heart palpitate, "I love you." He repeated.

She returned his smile and kissed the bridge of his nose, "I love you too." She replied softly, she hadn't realised a tear had escaped her eyes until she felt his hand against her cheek, he wiped it off and kissed the corner of her eye, "I love that you love me." He grinned at her, reminding her of a kid who had just gotten his favorite toy as a Christmas gift.

Unable to stop herself, she pulled him down for a deep, passionate kiss, using their tongues to express what their mouths had confessed. Linda knew after kissing Chuks, she would never experience a greater feeling in the arms of another man, this was everything she ever wanted and more. He suddenly buried himself inside her, the intrusion causing her to gasp loudly and moan even louder at his girth, he filled her so deliciously well, like he was made for her. He pulled out and re-inserted himself in a rhythmic fashion, her hips greedily meeting his in an age-old lovers tango that resulted in heated bodies and wanton cries, her experienced body humming to the rhythm of his beat, appreciating his fast-slow tempo that teased her with a numbing climax only to bring her back to earth just when she thought she had reached the peak.

It had never been this way with her past lovers, it was like her body was only now receiving true satisfaction and appreciating it. she watched streams of sweat trickle down his taut body, his head tossed back as he lost himself in his pleasure, unable to keep her eyes open, her blue orbs gave into the temptation to close as the pleasure wrapped it's self tightly around her, their moans got louder, his powerful thrusts got faster as together, they reached the pinnacle of pleasure they both ached for until in a wild, unhindered chorus of pleasurable sounds, they gave each other everything they had and collapsed in exhaustion.

Linda stroked Chuks' back tenderly as he lay on top her, his lips dusting kisses against her shoulder blade, "I love you." He repeated.

She let out a giggle, she would probably be hearing this more times than she needed to, "I love you too." She sighed and then let herself succumb to a welcome exhaustion as her eyes fluttered close. Yes, this was much more than she could ever have hoped for. So much more

Chapter 8

She couldn't get out of bed.

Selly lay on her stomach, staring at her reflection through the mirror of her wardrobe which was strategically located right across her side of the bed, like it was there to show her just how silly she looked when she opened her eyes- she looked like shit after a night of drinking.

She groaned at the pain that emanated from her stomach, the first thing she had done when she got home was run into her toilet and puke her intestines out-at least that's what it felt like now. She lacked the strength to leave her bed now, and this was all Linda's fault. She hadn't drank so much in years, she hadn't had any reason to and Chuka had sure as hell made it his duty to ensure she never went over her limit, he didn't particularly enjoy the sight of an inebriated woman.

"You shouldn't take what your system can't hold."

Her head shot up at the sound of the familiar voice, she sat up much faster than she should have considering her present condition and looked wildly around but saw nothing. For a second, she thought she was just hearing things, of course, considering she was still fairly inebriated it would make much sense if she was hearing things

"You're perfectly fine Selly." The voice spoke once more, this time with a hint of amusement clearly present.

"Chuka? Are you...where are you?" She asked as she more or less flew off the bed and began her search for the elusive ghost of her fiance.

She heard a chuckle from...somewhere, it seemed to come from every angle of the room, making her search even more frustrating. She groaned, oh, so he thought it was funny.

"Chukky, it's not funny." She stood in the middle of her bedroom, frantic eyes searching around from the ceiling to the floor for some sign of Chuka, her hangover long forgotten.

"Oh, you'd be laughing too if you saw yourself right now."

The voice, it was closer now, "Show yourself." She demanded, her heart raced in anticipation, a smile dancing along her lips in excitement, she hadn't seen him in about a month. She had almost forgotten how much she missed him.

"Wow, I leave for a month and you forget your manners. Tai must not be as good an influence as I thought."

The mention of Tai's name caused her smile to fall. For a moment, she had forgotten about him. It made her question how into Tai she really was, it had been a month since she last heard from Chuka, but just hearing his voice had made her more excited than she had been since his death...his death. He was dead.

"And don't you forget that." He said in a soft, solemn voice.

She swallowed a lump in her throat. How could she ever forget it? "Can I at least see you?" She asked softly, her voice barely a whisper.

"Tai is on his way, he should be here in five minutes." Was his reply.

She flashed angry eyes at the air just knowing he could see her from wherever he was. She was mad at him. She was enraged. It didn't make any sense. If he didn't plan to reveal himself to her, then why the hell was he playing this twisted game of peek-a-boo? Did he get a kick out of making her sad?

"You know I would never do a thing to hurt you Selly, never."

"Yeah, you just died on me, but that's no biggie." She replied snidely, her heart felt like it was being squeezed with that reminder once again that she was having a conversation with a creature that was not of this realm.

The silence in the room was enough to tell her that he didn't plan on having that back and forth with her, she briefly imagined the look of hurt that crossed his face at her words. His hurt might not have matched hers, but at least he felt something.

"Why are you here? You won't show yourself, so why are you here?"

"I've been here Selly, always."

"Then why break your silence? Why didn't you just keep up with being the mute you've been all this while?" She asked, angry eyes scanning the room as if she expected him to appear at anytime. She got no reply, "Answer me goddamit! Why?" Her patience was thinning, her anger simmering and her eyes now watery as she valiantly fought the tears that threatened to fall

"Because I needed to talk to you, I...I couldn't stop myself." He replied, his voice filled with emotion.

Selly shoved her hair in her hands and plopped onto her bed. She couldn't be mad at him, she probably would do the same thing if in his shoes, but still..., "Let me see you..."

"Selly..."

"Please Chukky, I promise I won't cry, I'll be brief, let me just see you. Please."

There was a brief silence and a sudden shift in the air which made her think he had gone. She looked around once again for any trace of him and found nothing. Why couldn't he face her?

"Be brief."

She jumped at the sound of the voice and her head shot toward the entrance of the bedroom, he was leaning against the door, his huge frame encompassing the space and deep brown eyes staring at her, he looked good, much better than she remembered.

She smiled at the sight of him and felt a small tear drop on her hand, she quickly wiped her eyes and sat up straight, she was able to stop herself from bolting off the bed and running into his arms, but just barely. She had to laud her progress, a month ago she would have been all over him.

"Hi." He began, a small, sad smile framed his lips, but he made no effort to move closer.

"Hi." She replied.

"You look beautiful."

She laughed at his comment, she knew exactly how she looked and it was in no way 'beautiful', she had seen herself in the mirror minutes ago, "You look handsome yourself." She replied with a smile

He looked her over, "You've gained weight"

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked a bit self-consciously.

He grinned at her, one of his perfect grins that seized her heart, "No, it's very good actually. Tai must be doing a lot better than I initially thought."

She rolled her eyes at him, "Whatever makes you think Tai is the reason for my weight gain."

He shrugged, "He takes good care of you, I might even say..." She noticed his lengthy pause and waited for him to finish up his sentence, it seemed though, like he found it difficult for whatever reason

"You might even say what Chukky?" She asked with a teasing smile and a raised brow.

His eyes fell on her, filled with an intensity and seriousness that wiped the smile off her face replacing it with one of disturbing curiosity, he looked away from her as he spoke the next words, "I might even say he loves you." Only then did he return his gaze square on her, trying- but failing, to put up an air of indifference.

Selly was sure she momentarily stopped breathing at that revelation. She had been spending a lot of time with Tai, but she doubted it was enough to determine if there was really anything on his part. Yes, she had become somewhat attached to him, it was hard not to considering he liked to get all up in her business a lot, she supposed she cared for him, but love? Did she love him? Did he love her?

She stared at Chuka for a while and then blurted out a question she found extremely important, "Does that bother you? That he loves me?"

He shook his head with a sad smile, "Do I have a choice? I just want you to be happy Selly. What matters to me is if you love him. It's great that he's in love with you, but for you to truly move on, you have to feel the same way about him. Do you?" He asked.

He just had to ask that question, it wouldn't be Chuka if he didn't turn everything back on her. They stared at each other, him awaiting her reply and she...she battling on the inside. Did she love Tai? She had never thought about it, she had never anticipated such a question hence she had never quite dissected her feelings for Tai. She would admit now that he conjured feelings in her only Chuka had been able to, he was like...he was like an Asian version of Chuka, he was able to read her emotions, make her angry and happy in the same moment, he was able to arouse her and make her think thoughts...thoughts she hadn't had in almost a year. He made her happy, but did all of that mean she loved him?

A knock on her door broke her out of her thoughts, she turned to look toward her window just as a familiar voice called out, "Selena, do I have to call 911? Is the hangover that serious?"

Tai.

Chuka!

Her eyes returned to where he had been standing and found...nothing. He was gone.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers