Getting Ahead

Story Info
Christy's husband puts his career ahead of their vows.
5k words
3.47
98.1k
30
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christyns
christyns
19 Followers

Let me begin by telling you a little about me. I am in my twenties, married and have a 2 year old son. I am an administrative assistant in a corporate business office. I went to college at a large state university and was a cheerleader all four years. I exercise regularly and have kept my athletic, toned body. I'm 5'3, 105lbs; I have shoulder length wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes and small perky breasts. I'm a bit of a girly girl, I shave my honey hole every morning, and I tan regularly and keep a fresh French manicure on my fingers and toes.

When I was a little girl I always dreamed of meeting "prince charming" and being swept off my feet to live happily ever after. Well, that kind of happened, I met Jason while working a part time job during college. He was so cute; I loved his curly hair and muscular physique. Even with his good looks and popularity he was kind of shy and very easy going. I don't think I have ever seen him lose his temper; he always keeps cool and makes the most logical decisions. My perfect match, I tend to be excitable and make rash decisions, that's just one of the many ways that we complement each other.

The fall after I graduated Jason and I got married. It was the most amazing day of my life. I was so happy to be the wife of this beautiful man, to be his one and only and he mine. Growing up in a southern Baptist family I take my marital vows very serious, as does Jason. I knew that we would have the perfect life, cute house, babies, a dog, all the things a family should have.

I got hired at an entry level office job that wasn't what I wanted but did get my foot in the door of a large corporation with a lot of chances for promotion, with hard work and determination there was no limit to where I could end up. Jason on the other hand landed a great job as a sales associate's assistant. This allowed him to learn the ins and outs of computer equipment sales; he also made some great contacts that he would later use after being promoted to a junior sales associate position.

As a junior associate Jason worked his own deals under the guidance of a senior associate, while he did all the work the commission was split between both. Things were going great for us, I was advancing in my work, Jason was one of the fastest rising junior associates in the company and our home life was going fantastic. We had everything we could have wanted and we had only just begun our life together.

Jason got promoted to a senior sales position just before his 1 year anniversary at the company. His coworkers and superiors threw a big party in his honor and invited lots of clients and some potential clients as well. It was a good time, while Jason was making his rounds mingling with his potential future clients I made small talk with several people. One older gentleman introduced himself as peter. He was a tall handsome man with salt and pepper hair. He was very masculine and rather tall as well. We chatted for quite some time. He was so charming and witty. I really enjoyed his company being that I only knew a few of the other people there. Before I could introduce him to Jason he said he had to leave and thanked me for entertaining him.

The following week Jason came home from work with great news, he had been requested to make a pitch to the CEO of a rather large company. A meeting was scheduled for Friday afternoon and Jason had informed me to be ready for a celebratory night on the town. He was sure he would make the sale. All week long he was as happy as I had seen him since landing the job in the first place. It was contagious, I found myself in an especially giddee mood too.

Friday finally came; I waited all day to hear the good news from Jason. I left work early to have time to get all sexy for our night of celebration, about 6pm Jason called and told me he and Mr. Harris would be arriving soon. I later found out that the deal was tougher to land than Jason had anticipated, but he was giving it his all and he wouldn't let it slip through his fingers. Not only was he requested by Mr. Harris, this was a huge deal normally reserved for the top sales associates. Landing this deal would not only mean a commission in the tens of thousands of dollars, it would get him noticed by upper management.

Expecting to go out on the town I had dressed in a sexy black dress and open toed heels. The dress was very thin and clingy above the hips with a low cut v-neck and it hung loosely below the hips and stopped a little above my knees. If the light hit me just right it was see through so I didn't have on a bra. I must say it was a very sexy outfit, too sexy to be meeting a potential client of Jason's. As I was walking to the stairs the front door opened and in came Jason followed by peter from the party and a black man that I didn't recognize. I was a little shocked and embarrassed, I hadn't expected to see peter and I was still in my party dress and fuck me heels.

Jason introduced peter as Mr. Harris and the black man as Mr. Johnson, Mr. Harris' assistant. Peter acted as if he hadn't met me before. I was thrown off by this a bit but didn't say anything; I didn't know what to say if I had wanted to. As I shook peter's hand he looked me in the eyes and smiled his friendly charming smile. As I stepped by and shook hands with Mr. Johnson he looked me in the eyes and then slowly down my body to my toes and back to my eyes briefly pausing at my breasts. He had a lusty look in his eyes that gave me goose bumps all over my body. Then I realized that my nipples were so hard they ached, with no bra Mr. Johnson could see everything, no need to imagine it.

As Jason led the guys to the living room inviting them to have a seat Jason asked me if I would grab them all a beer. Even though I really wanted to get out of that dress and put on something more appropriate I went to the kitchen and grabbed three beers. As I handed each a beer I noticed that each of them took an extended glance at my breasts. Now I really felt uncomfortable, then peter asked me to sit in on the talks. Damn, now I had no chance to get myself covered up.

With peter and Mr. Johnson sitting on the couch Jason and I sat in chairs on either side of the coffee table. when I sat down Mr. Johnson looked right up my dress, when he saw that I had seen him looking he just smiled that sly arrogant smile. It sent more goose bumps all over my body, which made my nipples harder yet. While I had been giving Mr. Johnson the I saw you looking look, peter had adjusted himself toward me and was now blatantly looking me over.

I was beginning to get aggravated but was biting my tongue so as to not cost Jason the deal. He had worked so hard on it, if I had to endure being drooled over by a couple of strangers then I would just deal with it. I looked at Jason, while he was still talking numbers and contracts he had noticed his clients ogling his wife, but he didn't seem upset or jealous in the least. I figured he was just biting his tongue like I was in the hopes of closing the deal.

As Jason was talking to Mr. Johnson, peter interrupted, "say Jason, this is your first big deal right?"

Jason "yes Mr. Harris, that's right. But I have been involved in several big deals as an assistant. Is there something wrong?"

"Yes, you are still talking numbers and blah blah blah. I was sold on that at your office."

"I'm sorry Mr. Harris, what do you mean? You said you weren't ready to sign the contract"

"Jason, this is the big time, it takes more than numbers and lunch to land a contract like this. What do you stand to gain from this deal? Huge commission? Getting on the fast track to management? You don't get far in this world without having a trick or two up your sleeve"

"I'm sorry sir but I don't have any tricks, I just have the best deal you are going to get and the best product on the market"

"Jason, Jason, Jason, don't play dumb with me; you didn't invite us to your house and have your sexy little wife dress like a high price slut unless you were planning on closing this deal and taking your reward"

I couldn't bite my tongue any longer, "look here peter, Jason didn't have me dress up or invite you here for any reason..."

Peter interrupted "so you have been planning this yourself then? You really are something else little lady"

I started "listen you..."

Jason interrupted "look everybody calm down, I think this is just a big misunderstanding, Mr. Harris we were going to go out to celebrate the closing of this deal. My wife is no whore and I wouldn't ask her to be a whore. I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea"

Peter stood "well then, I guess we are done here, thanks for your time. It was nice seeing you again Christy. Mike let's go."

As they were walking to the door Jason said "Mr. Harris, please wait, can't we work something out? Is there anything we can do?"

Without stopping or looking back they continued toward the door. I was happy to see them leave. I was so tired of that black bastard staring at me like a meal he was about to devour.

As peter opened the door Jason said "Mr. Harris, Mr. Johnson, please don't leave. Let me talk with my wife in private. Maybe we can still come to an agreement of some sort."

"Ok Jason, you have ten minutes. If we don't understand each other by then the deal is off."

"Ok, yes sir, just give us a few minutes. Thank you"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What was there to talk to me about? Both of those horny pricks had just told him that if he wanted to close the deal they wanted to use me like a common whore. I'm nobody's whore, so what the fuck was he going to have to say in private?"

as peter closed the door Jason turned to me and said "honey I'm so sorry about this, I had hoped that just having you dressed in that sexy dress would be enough, I never thought they would actually suggest that you let them do things to you"

"So what are you saying? Jason are you asking me to let those two dirty fucks touch me? Is that what you want? You want your loving, faithful wife to let strangers use me just to close a deal for your job?"

"It's not like that baby, it's not. I don't know what to do. I'm so sorry; I never thought this would have happened to us."

"What do you mean? Thought what?"

"Several of the other sales guys use prostitutes or girlfriends and wives to sleep with the clients to land the big deals. I thought I was good enough to do it without stooping to their level. Obviously I'm not."

"Well I'm not like your coworkers wives and I'm not a prostitute, so now what?"

Jason was fidgeting "Christy, I love you so much, it's your decision, it's your body and I can't ask you to do that, but if you did I know it would be for me and us not because you wanted to. I won't be mad or hold it against you if you did agree. But you need to know that if I don't close this deal I will be fired and black listed from all the firms in this area."

That's great, now I have to decide between keeping my vows and self respect and losing everything; or go against my beliefs and let myself be used as a live sex doll. How could Jason do this to me?

After what seemed like only a minute or two at most peter opened the front door and poked his head in "have we come to an understanding?"

Jason didn't say a word, he looked at me with a defeated look in his eyes I hadn't seen in him before and then turned away. As peter was closing the door I didn't know what to do.

Just before the door shut I said "wait! Peter please come back in. we are willing to negotiate terms for closing the deal." I couldn't let my husband lose everything, I couldn't let all our hard work be for nothing, couldn't let our life be taken away from us.

As peter and Mr. Johnson came back in they both looked me up and down like they were inspecting a product they were considering purchasing. It turned my stomach inside out to think of either of these two jerks touching me, let alone doing whatever it was they were going to do to me.

As peter and Mr. Johnson sat on the couch I looked at them with as much disgust as possible and said "no sex, I won't let you inside me, with that said what are you going to do to me?"

Peter looked me in the eyes and with a smug smile he said "ok, I never planned on fucking your sweet little married pussy anyway."

I felt a little relieved, and then I almost passed out when a thought hit me. Before I could even grasp the concept of my thought, peter looking me up and down said "mike is going to fuck you." just like that my whole life changed forever. I was so stunned I couldn't even protest this new development. How could this be happening? Why would peter the boss have his assistant use me? Why wouldn't he want to take me himself?

As I somewhat regained my composure I said "hell no! I'm not letting him fuck me! No way! No!"

Peter stood and stepped closer to me "look slut, mike is going to fuck you and you are going to like it, you will beg for more, you will scream in ecstasy, you will take every inch of his long, fat dick until he busts nigga nut all up in your little white womb. Unless you would rather we leave and take your future with us?"

Jason still sat in the chair and had yet to say a word. I didn't know what to do or say. He was right, I had no other option. I had to let mike do whatever he wanted to me, it was terrible but at least we would have the means to continue our life together after it was all over.

Mike stood and ran his hand down the side of my face, then along my neck and shoulder, continuing to my left breast where he squeezed and pinched my nipple, and finally running his hand around my butt and under my dress to my shaved pussy. As he rubbed his thick finger between my lips he smiled a wicked smile at me and then looked toward Jason. "You ok with this white boy? You going to let a big black trouser snake slither its way up in your old lady?"

Jason just looked at him "if this is what it takes, and if this is what she chooses to do, then yes I'm ok with you sticking your dick wherever you fucking wanna stick it"

Peter stood and said "ok let's go to your bedroom, mike is going to fuck you on your marital bed. Jason come on, you are going to be there too. You are going to witness the change in your wife from prude stuck up goody goody bitch to dirty nigga loving black cock whore."

With that mike took my hand and told me to lead him to the bed. As I lead the procession of men to my bed, I was in another world; lost in thoughts of what was to come. As we reached the bedroom peter and Jason sat on the couch to the side of the bed opposite the dresser. Mike turned me around and reached for the bottom of my dress. As he pulled it up over my head I heard peter "take of your pants, I wanna see if you enjoy this as much as she is going to"

Once my dress was off I could see that Jason had stripped and sat back next to peter who had stripped as well. I kept looking at Jason's cock to see if he showed any sign of arousal but saw none. He wouldn't enjoy this; he looked to be more distressed than I was. Mike slid my g-string panties off to leave me with nothing but my open toed fuck me pumps on. ironic I thought, I wore Jason's favorite dress and pumps to turn him on for a night of passionate love making, as it turned out some black bastard I didn't even know stripped off my sexy dress and it was his back my pumps would be bouncing off of during a night of dirty meaningless fucking.

After stripping me naked mike undid his tie and took off his shirt to reveal his dark chiseled chest and large muscular arms. His suit had hidden his true build; he was very powerfully built with a shaved head and a goatee. As he undid his belt and then his zipper I looked him in the eyes. He knew I hated him and he loved it, it seemed like he got off on it. I refused to give him the satisfaction of watching him take out his cock. After his pants hit the floor he kicked them aside and stepped closer to me. I felt something hit me just above my belly button ring. I looked to see what it was; mike was not close enough to have touched me yet. When I looked down it looked like my forearm making a fist was sticking out of his ball sack.

I stepped back and just stared, his cock was longer and fatter than any I had ever seen by at least twice the length and girth. Mike reached for my chin and pulled my face up to look into his eyes. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I couldn't think of anything to say, I just stared at him.

Peter "hey mike, turn around and show Jason what his cunt is going to be stretched around tonight." mike turned and Jason's eyes got wide and his jaw dropped. "Oh my god, Christy baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry"

Mike "don't apologize, she's going to love it by the time we're done"

Mike turned back to me and pushed me to my knees. I knew what he wanted; I also knew I couldn't give it to him. He pressed his head through my lips and then he grabbed the back of my head with both hands. He began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my mouth going a little deeper each time. He was surprisingly gentle for such an asshole with such a big tool. As he got about two thirds of his cock in my mouth he was beginning to gag me a little, but after a few pumps I adjusted to it and he steadily fucked my mouth for about five minutes. Every time he pumped his black dick into my throat he told me "you got a pretty face with a black cock in it, take that bitch, deeper, yeah that's it, swallow my big ol dick, I'm going to train you right"

I had never been talked to like that before. I had never had a black guy fuck my face either, or seen a cock that big before. I could hear some noise coming from behind mike in the direction of the couch where Jason and peter were. I couldn't make out what it was though, and I couldn't see past mike's body. After getting my throat stretched for quite a while, mike pulled out and pulled me up by my chin.

As I stood I could see that peter was slowly stroking his cock. It was large but nothing like mike, he was thicker than Jason but about the same length. I couldn't help but think he would have been easier to accommodate than mike if he were the one to fuck me. Jason had started to get aroused, he wasn't fully erect and he wasn't stroking himself, but he was getting hard. This kind of freaked me out. I didn't understand how he could be sitting in our bedroom with a stranger jerking his cock next to him while watching a black guy face fuck his wife. Why was he getting turned on? Did he wanna watch me spread my legs and let this strong dark stranger in me?

Mike looked over his shoulder at Jason and smiled "you like watching that shit? Wanna see me stretch your wife's little pussy around this thing?" as he turned to stroke it at Jason with his superior attitude. Jason didn't respond he just looked at mike's cock in a daze.

as mike turned back around peter told him "to hurry and get up in her" with the encouragement of peter, mike pushed me back on the bed and knelt down in front of me and started to lick my slit. It was strange having another man licking me. I didn't want to enjoy it at all but mike was beginning to break through my body's resistance. No matter how much my head told my pussy that I didn't like it, my pussy was starting to betray me. The more mike licked the wetter I got. With every lap of his tongue my defiance faded a little. After what seemed like forever I started to wiggle my hips around under the constant lashing of my lips.

I held in a whimper, then a moan, but I was getting dangerously close to openly enjoying the oral display that mike was putting on. It was like he knew exactly what to do to break me down. That's why he had such a smug look on his face. He knew all along he would have me, he knew I wouldn't be able to withstand his assault on my love hole. Lick after lick I came closer to giving in, and then it happened. While massaging my clit with his tongue he slipped a finger in my ass and began rubbing my anus. I could no longer hold onto the hate and disgust I had for this arrogant son of a bitch.

christyns
christyns
19 Followers
12