Getting Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a low whimper followed by a deep sigh. Mike seemed to have expected it. He looked up and smiled that cocky jerk smile of his. I laid my head back and wrapped my legs around mike's shoulders hooking my ankles. It was now obvious to everyone in the room that I was mike's to do with what he pleased. Lost in my own world of orgasmic pleasure I forgot all about our situation, my life, and my vows, all of it. The only thing on my mind was how amazing I felt.

Me "oh god... oh mike.. Don't stop"

Mike "you like being my slut don't you?"

"Oh yeah...I'm your slut.. You make me feel so good baby... oh..."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Uh...huh...fuck me... fuck me with that big nasty nigger dick..."

"How bad do you want it bitch? Tell me how bad to you want it?"

"I really want it baby... please put it in me... I need it... I need you in me now.... please baby..."

I was past the point of no return. I couldn't stop him from doing anything he wanted. I didn't want to stop him. I wanted to be used by him. I needed my pussy stretched around that big black cock.

Mike stood up and moved to the foot of the bed, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me around and slid me to the edge of the mattress. "I want your cuck husband to see this real good." he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit slapping my pussy several times with his cock. As he began to slide in me he looked right at Jason "she never going to be the same homie. She may love you with her heart but she going to love me with her pussy."

Then he shoved most of his cock up my love hole. It hurt so bad I screamed out in pain. He was so thick I felt like my guts were going to bust. He pulled out slowly to till the head was all that was in me. Then he pushed back in slowly till I thought I would bust again. He did this for several minutes, I loosened up and it became more comfortable with each slow steady pump into me. As I began to accommodate his size I relaxed and looked toward the couch, peter was steadily pumping his fist around his cock with a lusty smile on his face. Jason had also begun pumping his cock as well. I wish I were surprised but I wasn't, these two bastards had awakened something in both of us. Jason and I shared a long look, we understood each other's perspective.

Suddenly mike began to pump faster. "Yuh pussy is so tight...uhm...uhm... god yuh pussy is good..." "Don't stop baby...fuck me like a cheap whore... oh god!... oh.... oh.... umph...yea daddy like that"

I heard something toward the couch but couldn't take my eyes of mike's cock pistoning in and out of me. It was painful but it felt so good at the same time. He pumped and pounded, my feet were flailing around above his head, and his balls slapped my ass with thrust into my sex hole. I heard something from the couch again, so I looked, peter was on his back in the floor, Jason crouched between his legs sucking peters cock while watching mike pound my pussy into submission.

There was cum on the couch and floor where Jason had been sitting and watching. Now he was trying to get peter off. I was shocked but it also added to my arousal and I began to orgasm. My pussy felt like electricity was running through every nerve. Mike sped up even more. Now the bed was creaking and banging the wall with every thrust into me. "I'm coming baby... your cock is making me come... oh god... oh god... yes...! Yes...! uhm........" and with that I had just had the most powerful orgasm of my life.

mike continued to fuck me for another ten minutes, he pumped harder and faster than I imagined possible before that night. I could feel him start to lose his rhythm, then I felt his cock start to swell. "I'm going to cum in your wife... I'm cummin in your wife.... oh god this pussy is great.... i'ma have to fuck you again.... uhm.... uhm.... uhm... yeah bitch this some good ass pussy...."

"yeah fill my pussy with your black baby maker... don't pull out yet... fill me up baby.... it feels so good...."

"you feel that sperm getting in your womb.... yeah you feel it.... I'm going to make you a black baby mama.... how you going to explain that to you church friends...."

after shooting blast after blast of cum into my unprotected pussy mike relaxed and laid down on top of me. I looked over at Jason and peter, peter's cock was semi hard and Jason had a little cum on his face. we shared another look. things were different but we still had each other. we cleaned up and I cooked us some breakfast while the guys signed the contracts.

after breakfast peter asked "how did you enjoy last night dear?"

"it was amazing, the best sex I have ever had by far. I can't imagine taking that thing every night though. my cunt would fall out."

"I told you mike would change you forever. I'm not mike but I can swing a mean cock too, so what do you say? can I get some of that amazing slit? the deal is done, this is strictly for fun."

So I lay on the living room couch and let him get on top of me. he was very good, but only a couple of hours after having mikes huge cock in me I was sore and stretched and I couldn't cum. Jason and I have stayed together and our life is wonderful. we agreed after peter and mike that we would not allow that night to change us. I have let some other clients of Jason's fuck me to get the contracts signed. I even fucked a few of my bosses to help my chances to get promoted.

Jason and I have beautiful little boy now. He is half black, and it was a bit awkward explaining it to our family and our church friends, but it's our life and we will live it how we want.

12