Getting an Edge

Story Info
Giorgio's sister tries to be dom, though she's a bit extreme.
3.7k words
4
36.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are over the age of 18.

Also, this is purely fantasy - DO NOT - force others into sex without consent, and please be safe, don't use weapons.

Co-Author: LarrytheSlinger

PLEASE, comment and vote, any feedback helps us to improve - what to keep doing and what to not do. Thank you, enjoy.

*****

Harvey sighed and yawned as she lifted her clothes up and shoved them into the waiting washing machine. She had been putting off doing her laundry and it had now put her in this position; nothing was clean save for a single pair of her panties that she wore now. Harvey glanced down at her nearly naked body, her supple breast exposed along with her slender tummy that lead down to the simple, thin fabric panties that she wore. They weren't even regular panties, they were made up of the rather thin sort of fabric that made it rather easy to see here pussy and hardly looked like she was wearing anything.

Starting the wash, Harvey made her way to her brother's room - he had clean clothes. Without telling him, she pulled one of his T-shirts from a hanger and tugged it down over her body. She contemplated swiping a pair of his boxers but since she /did/ have a clean pair of panties she skipped and turned towards the living room.

She could see her brother Giorgio lounging on the couch, and walked out to join him. She took a seat next to him on the couch without saying much - the often would sit about in the living room and relax together; sometimes more things would follow. Harvey adjusted the way that she was sitting, feeling an item she had hidden in the back of her panties poke her slightly.

Giorgio, upon seeing his sister's adjustment, spoke simply - knowing the two words would have her decently happy. She loved sitting in his lap for whatever reason. "Hop up."

Harvey quickly hopped happily up into his lap, adjusting his shirt to cover her panties at least somewhat as she relaxed in her brother's lap.

"Oh? Is that one of my shirts, babe?" He asked and cocked a brow, taking hold of her hips. Thumbs caressing the feel of her curves. She looked up at him with wide eyes, nodding softly

"All mine were dirty; I'm washing them right now... So I borrowed one of brothers... I-I was going to borrow some boxers too but, I found some clean panties~" She explained softly.

"No thongs? Don't want to dress up for me?" He grinned as he relaxed in a graphic T-shirt of "Pink Floyd" Shirt and grey cotton sweat pants. She shook her head with a frown at is inquiry and responded simply; repeating herself.

"All my stuff- all of it is dirty." She said, pulling up his shirt a bit to show off the slightly see-through panties she had on. "These are the only thing in all my clothes, that's clean!" She said with a frown.

"Sure, sure" he had himself a snigger before giving her a soft smooch on the forehead. He leaned back with a smirk. She dropped the fabric and blushed a bit, crossing her arms.

"It's not fun, I like my normal panties." She said with a slightly pouty tone while leaning against him.

"Why is that?" He continued to peck at her brow, planting these little kisses. "Don't dress up much? Stockings and garter... Mm.."

"Not really, no.." She said softly, looking up at him. "But, it's not worth dwelling on... What should we do while my clothes are being cleaned, brother?" She asked innocently.

"Not worth dwelling on?" He tilted his head before frowning. His hands teetered up her curves, rubbing her clothed sides.

"I can't pout forever about only having one clean piece of clothing. " she said with a shrug, leaning forwards and softly kissing his nose. "Thanks for the shirt, by the way."

"Of course, my sweet. Anything for you." He pressed his nose to hers, giving her an Eskimo kiss. She blushed happily, returning the Eskimo kiss and giggling slightly. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, her elbows resting on his shoulders as she looked over her brother for a moment, the features of his face, and his expression. Moving her head closer to his, she closed her eyes softly just before pressing her lips against his own in a soft kiss.

A smile had formed on his grizzled face that only widened. "Mm..." A soft groan was silenced by the gentle interlocking of their lips as his hands slipped up her body on either side, thumbs sliding beneath her bust and rubbing the humps of her ribs.

She had sat on her brother's lap in such a way that she was straddling him, her arms lazily resting on his shoulders as she deepened the kiss a bit. Her left hand came to rest at the base of the back of his neck, her fingers twirling and toying with his hair while the other snaked down, palm softly pressed into his chest just beneath the collar bone, continuing to push against him softly and rub downwards. With a fluid motion, her hand pulled away from his lower torso to reach behind her and smoothly pull the item that she had hidden in her panties, held tight against the top of her ass with the hem of the panties. Harvey bit his lip softly, her teeth gently nibbling on the flesh before quickly having pulled the item and allowing the sharp tip of the cold metal knife to press against the skin of his neck. She pulled her face away, dragging his lip back between her lips for a moment before letting go.

"And, you worried about being poisoned." She said, looking amused at her brother - softly pushing the blade against his skin more to cause a decent discomfort as she referred to something he had said on a different day.

Of course, he was coaxed into her motion. She was so soft and affectionate, he had laid back, relaxed as portions of his bottom abdomen were exposed as his shirt rode up. He groaned into her rough kiss, his robust and full lips strained by the slight pull. Finally, he felt the cold metal against his heated flesh, but his reaction was fairly dull. With a cocked eyebrow, he gazed up at her as the blade pushed more to irritate him, his head tilted away.

"It was to give you the incentive to try to be more dominate so I don't have to do all the work." Daring as always, his tongue stuck out after he spoke.

"Well, then I guess when I get what I want, you'll be happy to sit back and let me have it?" She said with a slight teasing yet edgy voice, her eyes dropping to his lap. She was trying to be 'dangerous and sexy' but was not really sure how well it was working out as her hand slid from behind his head to snake between her legs and softly grope him.

Seeing that she was losing momentum, he began to smile. Her dangerous and sexy was definitely working - quite a bit. There was a tent in-between her legs due to her little act.

"And, what do you want exactl-" He groaned once she gripped him, the sound interrupting his words. Giorgio tilted his head back, his eyes shifting up to the ceiling while she teased him by caressing his straining cock through the fabric of his sweat pants.

"Mmmm, I want what's in my hand..." Harvey said softly, twisting the knife a bit and scratching him slightly with the movement, "to go inside of me." She finished quietly, slightly moving her hips forwards to press her panties against his bulge, using her hand to push him against herself a bit more firmly.

"You want the knife inside of you?" He cracked like the wiseass he was, but quickly winced as she shifted that knife into his flesh. "Fine. Fine. Easy on the blade, lady." Despite what he said, that erection was pushing out the hemline of his sweatpants with how hard it was getting. He groaned out before feigning the willing victim as she pushed herself against him.

"But, you are going to help a bit. I clearly don't have the hands to undress you myself..." She said, letting go of him and lifting herself up on her knees to allow him space to slip out of his pants. "So, if you would." She asked, a soft smirk painting across her lips, this was going well - she was doing a good job hiding her uncertainties.

"I'll do whatever you desire!" He said, still playing victim, and she was definitely doing a good job convincing him. Once allowed, his hands slipped down to tug his pants down to his midthigh. Without boxers, his bitch breaking pillar of flesh sprang up and his hefty musk soon wafted into her nose while his heavy, virile balls slowly and naturally expanded in the heat. The cap of his shaft bulging out.

Her eyes watched him as he did, her hand ready just in case he tried anything. But, as his scent reached her nose her will broke a bit and her eyes glanced downwards at the hard cock bellow her. She bit her lip with a lustful want, already aroused - seeing and smelling him simply making her begin to wet her thin, see through panties. She nodded her approval before settling back in his lap, her hand once more grasping his cock and pressing her clothed pussy against his length. She nibbled on her brother's lip softly and with a slightly softer voice

"Now, slide my panties off for me." She asked, her eyes flickering back up to his face while she lifted herself up a tiny bit so the fabric could slide free -though not enough to bring too much distance between her wanting pussy and his hard manhood. His eyes drifting off the ceiling and back to her, seeing her crotch dampening with her own arousal. His nostrils flared, getting that delicious faint womanly aroma.

"As you wish..." His manhood was so warm in her hand and even more so against that thin fabric that stopped her from getting what she wanted. Already a pearl of precum seethed from the tip of his fat cock while deft fingers hooked into her panties and began to drag them down her legs. Licking his lips, he gazed at her glistening snatch, bare for him to stare at.

The moment the fabric of her panties was out of the way, Harvey moved her hips forwards a bit and settled back into his lap once more. The movement had pulled a soft moan from her lips as she had caused the tip to suddenly bump into her sensitive clit before her wet pussy slid down the side of his length, letting her juices coat him on the way down.

"Now, I can't take my shirt off without taking this off you." She said, adjusting the knife a bit while slowly moving her hips forwards and back, sliding herself up and down the side of his shaft a bit and moaning quietly once more. "B-but I know your hands can go under my shirt... So; don't think you can get away with getting fucked and relaxing. My breast need some good attention... Too." She said softly, wanting so badly to finally slide him inside - yet enjoying not letting him feel her tight, warm insides just yet. The sensation of her sweet juices and snatch grinding down against his length caused him to groan out, all the nerves in his juicy cock lighting up with volts of pleasure. The bulging, taut skin of the underside of his shaft made the perfect surface for her to grind that needy cunt over.

"Of course, of course..." He mewled out, far too lost in the sensation of her body running over his own sensitive dick to really comprehend what she was on about. He felt warmer and warmer with her juices dripping and coating his shaft. His calloused hands slipped within her shirt as requested and reached for her delightful breasts, gripping them whole and giving them a few squeezes before his fingers went clockwise and counter clockwise around her areolas.

She moaned out just a bit louder as he began to caress her chest and pleasure her. She could hardly handle the built up sensations herself as she leaned up, sliding up his cock as she leaned forwards a bit and harshly pushed her lips against his own in a need to express the lust for how badly she wanted him inside yet - how she loved the grinding. The kiss was harsh, and a bit confused as she wasn't sure what to do with herself. Her free hand wrapped around her brother, pulling him towards her while adjusting the knife accordingly to keep from cutting him.

As she lowered to him, his arms bent accordingly and gripped her by the nipples, yanking upon them to a comfortable extent. He received her lovingly, taking in her lips and parting them with an opportunistic tongue. That same devilish tongue slipped against her lips momentarily before turning back. While she was pulling him closer, she slowly began to settle back down into his lap. Without watching however, she had slid herself onto the head of his cock. She gasped out with surprise and bit his lip; she had meant to simply slide back down the way she had been doing, not letting him inside yet.

However, with the tip now inside of her, desire quickly washed that idea away as she sat all the way back on his lap to bury him inside of her. She sat still like that, still kissing him, eyes closed and hand loosening a bit on him and the knife.

Moment by moment, he had felt the warmth of her aching sex, demanding his entry until his head slipped in so easily. His head was enraptured by her folds that quivered around it. Then she used those talented hips to fill her and that he did. That girthy shaft stretched her tight little temple and stuffed her until his head pushed against her womb. He moaned in surprise until silenced by her kiss once more.

Her mind was quickly fogged with how amazing it felt to be so full of her brother. She moaned into his mouth as her hips grinded around - not lifting at all just simply moving and feeling him inside. Her hand was quickly tired of holding the knife, and felt at this point he wouldn't resist her. So, she drew it back, quickly closed it and let it drop to the floor before her hand lowered to the bottom of his shirt. She pulled back from the kiss, moving her hips forwards and leaning back more - tugging her nipples from his grasp as she moved his shirt up and off.

Looking over her brother she blushed harshly, slowly beginning to lift herself up a bit only to allow herself to fall back down on him and into his lap - stabbing him suddenly inside her and pulling a loud moan from her own plump lips. "Ohhh, brother... Your cock is amazing..." She said with a lust filled voice as she continued to slowly lift herself up and fall back onto his cock.

Stretched out enough, they soon would be pelvis to pelvis. Within her depths, his manhood quickened in its throbs of life and pleasure; something was different. In sync with her, his hips grinded back with hers and within her, the swollen head of his manhood kept vigorously grinding with her cervix. Feeling her walls contract and squeeze him brought him to groan in bliss in their lengthy kiss. His arms withdrew from her own shirt when she began to tug up at his. His hairy abs were slowly exposed with that defined V line, inviting eyes to gaze lower - though they already were. From the base of his shaft up to his navel was a trim treasure trail. Soon enough, his own fleshy pink nipples were exposed and stiffening with the draft of the air. He arched his back, presenting his beefy, barrel chest. Now with arms free once more, they gripped a hold of her shirt and began to pull upon it to undress her.

"Fuck... Babe, I think I'm going to cum soon!" He warned, grunting while she began to ride on her favorite piece of meat. She had lifted her arms so he could pull her shirt up and off her body as well, as she now began to pick up speed.

"Ohhhh, yes..." She moaned out, once more speeding up the way she lifted her tight pussy up his shaft only to drop back down on him, spearing herself continually on his dick. Upon hearing his warning however, she suddenly came to a stop - causing a gasp of want to slip from her own lips as her fingernails dug softly into his bare chest. "Mmmmm, no. I don't want you to. Not until /I cum first/ and not until /I say so/" she said sharply, her sultry eyes narrowing at his own while a twisted smirk of pleasure found her lips, "Alright, brother?" She asked sweetly, once more slowly lifting herself up - until only the head was still inside her warm cunt. She waited like that, teasing him until he spoke. Another wince followed once her nails dug in and he growled lowly while she commanded him.

"Fine..." He quietly answered, denied of that warm cock-sleeve. His hands reached back up to her bust, yanking her by the nipples once more, though just a notch harder than before. Her juices were now pooling around on his lap, soaking his overworked balls as she hovered, holding only the head of his cock inside. "C'mon! Fuck me!"

She smiled, and leaned forwards to softly kiss his nose as he agreed. Then, she speared herself once more - quickly starting to thrust herself up and down on his throbbing meat. His tugging causing small, sharp pains to echo through her body that enhanced the pleasure she felt while she was fucking her brother hard. As she sped up, and down on his erect manhood, she flexed a bit to cause her warm walls to tighten around him and squeeze him, screwing him with a selfish lust only filled by the way he filled her.

Soon, she was the one on the edge of it, on the cusp of clamping down on his dick and milking it for all it was worth. She pushed harder, faster, tensing as she went and suddenly shuddering harshly as she came on his cock.

"A-Ahhh, f-fuck... Fuuuck... Ohhh brother... A-Ahhh..." She moaned, the sound closer to scream as her warm pussy contracted and squeezed his manhood. Through it all, she gave no allowance for him to finish.

The yanking of her breasts devolved into simple pinches and twists while she bounced up and down on his lap. The sound of her ass slapping down on his lap was music to his ears. He gritted his teeth in repressed pleasure, denied release while she purposely clamped and milked his shaft. The warmth of her own orgasm was all too tempting for him to release. Hips began to jerk wildly, sending his head up against her womb and stretching her further with a deeper penetration.

"Let me cum!" He growled, demanding his own release while he was throbbing like crazy. After a few gasping breaths, she relaxed atop his cock and smiled devilishly.

"Honestly, I only wanted your cock for myself... Kind of selfish..." She said, wiggling her hips on his lap and grinding him around inside her once more, teasing his limits. Then, she slid up and off his cock, quickly finding her way to the floor before him and forcing his legs apart. She slowly licked her own sweet juices from his shaft while looking up at him slyly.

"Mmmm, you can cum in my mouth~ if you want to cum elsewhere, you have to get there yourself." She said, before suddenly closing her lips around the head of his cock and sucking harshly. Her tongue flicked and rubbed furiously about the sensitive skin - doing everything she could to coax out his delicious seed.

His limits were being tested alright. Maddening throbs and pent up pleasure was about the blow, milked out by her superb hip movements, that was until she quickly got off. He groaned frustrated and cursed.

"You bitch!" But it was soon cut off by heavy breathing as her tongue dragged to collect her juices. A shiver crawled down his spine and he was about to give in - his sac already beginning to ascend as she lashed out against his head, successfully coaxing out his delicious seed. His urethra twitched right before his warm, flavorful cum geyser shot out of him and directly into her mouth. Ropes and ropes of his cum shot out; he was really pent up.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk.." He growled out, leaning back and panting while cum was still flowing out of him. She hungrily swallowed each bout of cum that filled her mouth with his salty taste. Her lips suckled every last drop from his balls into her hungry stomach as she savored the taste that slid over her tongue. She groaned as she swallowed it, closing her eyes with clear satisfaction and smirking happily, feeling rather good making him cum in her mouth; not letting him release in her tight hole as if it was some sort of privilege she had denied him. Giorgio's toes curled and hips bucked as she suckled out all of his man milk.

12