Getting Away from It All Ch. 02

Story Info
Keith & Sarah's 1st day is as hot as the night before.
3.2k words
4.71
33.8k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,773 Followers

When Keith awoke, the cabin was cold. So cold that he could see small patches of frost on the wooden ceiling above him. "What the...?" he started to ask himself until he felt something stirring behind him. In a flash, he remembered the previous night's events and realized that he hadn't added any more wood to the fire after he'd banked it for the night because...

He rolled over, unsure if what he remembered could possibly be true and there she was. His mom... no, that wasn't right, step-mom... no, that wasn't right either. What had she said last night? The words suddenly popping into his mind, "Son, lover, father of her children, and future husband, all rolled into one."

He lay there staring at her, her hair spread across the pillow almost like a halo, her smooth, golden-brown skin barely exposed above the blankets that she had pulled all the way to her nose. "So it wasn't a dream. It actually happened," he thought as he remembered the events of the night before. His body reacted immediately to the memories and his cock began to harden. Then, as if to remind him of other necessities, the blanket slid from his shoulder and the cold, frosty air brought his attention back to what needed to be done.

For the briefest of moments, he thought about getting dressed but then realized in the same amount of time he could climb down to the fireplace, throw some logs on the hot embers that he could still see, and get back up to the loft and into the warm bed. In a flash, he was down the stairs and tossing some wood onto the embers but not nearly fast enough for Mother Nature's chill to not deflate his swollen member. By the time he was back up the stairs and about to climb back into the bed, goose bumps covered his body.

Fortunately, Sarah had awoken when she felt him leave their bed and, and as he arrived, pulled back the covers at the last second revealing her nude body to him. "You look kinda cold. Want to climb back in bed and find a way to warm up?" she teased, the 'come hither' look once again in her eyes.

"Yesssssss," he replied as his teeth chattered but just as he moved closer, she pulled the covers back in place. "Hey!" he cried out.

"What's the matter, baby?" she replied in a sensuous tone.

"You are such a tease."

In a flash, the covers were open once again revealing her nude form. "I never tease, or at least not much, when it comes to this. Now get back in bed," she said in a jokingly, stern tone.

He instantly hopped into the bed and pulled the blankets all the way up to his chin.

"My gawd, you're cold," she exclaimed.

"Ssssssooorryyyyyy," he whispered as his teeth chattered. "I guesssssss Ieee diddddddn't realizzzze howwwww colddddd it wassssss outttttt herrrrrrrrre."

"Come here," she said, in a soothing voice. "Cuddle up next to me so we can get you warmed up."

He heard the sharp intake of air when his skin touched hers. "I'mmmmm reeeeeeally sorrrrrry."

"Hush, this isn't the first time I've had a nearly frozen man next to me. Your dad used to do the same stupid thing some time. I don't know if it's hereditary or just a 'man-thing' trying to prove how macho he is."

"Righ-t-t-t-t nowwwww, I'ddddd sayyyy stupidddddd thinggggg," he shuddered.

"I think I'd agree," she said as she pulled him closer to her. "Gawd, you feel like an ice-sickle.".

His only reply was a slight nod of his head.

"Come here," she said as she pulled away and rolled on her back.

"But...?"

"Listen, right now the best way to get you warm is by sharing body heat, so get over here and lay on top of me."

He hesitated for a moment and then rolled over on top of her, his head nestled on her shoulder and his chest resting on her breasts with their nipples lightly brushing against each other with each breath. It wasn't until he felt her legs wrap around his hips and lock behind his back that he realized she had spread her legs wide apart and he'd settle between them.

The two of them lay there for several minutes before he whispered, "This feels kinda weird."

"Why?"

"My back is still kinda cold but where our skin is touching, I'm getting nice and warm and...," he faltered as he felt his member brush against her outer lips. "My... mmmmmmm... my... you know... is starting to feel like it's on fire."

She used her hand to turn his head from her shoulder so she could look into his eyes as she replied, "Listen, darling, after what happened last night and what we said to each other, this isn't the time to play coy or bashful. What you're talking about is your cock, your penis, your member, or your prick. It's called many things but you decide what's most comfortable for you. As for me, in school they called it a vagina though most people call it a pussy. It's also known as a cunt though the majority of women don't like that name unless they're in the heat of passion. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, but it still feels weird. I mean until yesterday you were the only 'mom' I ever knew. Now you're my partner, my lover and... I guess I'd have to say you're my 'wilderness wife' until we can find a preacher to marry us."

"Marry? Who said anything about marrying?"

Surprised, he answered, "You did, last night. You said that if we continued you'd be my 'wife with all the responsibilities and benefits that go along with that.' Including being the mother of my children."

The cabin was silent for a moment as she recalled the events of the last night before replying, "You're right. I did say that and I meant it. I just didn't know for sure you'd remember."

"I remember every bit of it, as well as..." He left the sentence unfinished as he flexed his hips and pressed his hardened member against the opening of her pussy.

"I remember, too," she murmured. "I also remember how good it felt," she continued as she trapped the head of his cock inside the opening to her pussy.

He hesitated as he felt his cock enter her.

"Is something wrong?"

"I was just thinking that just a few short weeks ago you were my mom and then just yesterday you became my step-mom and then my... my lover."

She laughed lightly as she saw the look on his face. "Is that all? Well, try this. In some areas what we're doing is considered incest. How about that for something to think about."

"INCEST?!?!?!" he shouted as he tried to pull away almost as if a snake had suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," she soothed him as she held him tight with her legs. "I said 'in some areas'. Fortunately, this is not one of those areas."

"Ohhhhh, he replied. "In that case," he continued as he lowered himself back down, slowly sliding inch by inch of his cock into her. "Gawd!! I'm not sure if it's because I'm so cold or you're just so hot but my cock feels like it's sliding into a pit of molten lava."

"Maybe a little of both," she replied, astounded at the conflicting sensations of his cold, hard cock entering her and her lust-heated pussy stretching as he slid in deeper and deeper, "But whatever it is... don't stop."

He answered by lowering his head and pressing his lips to hers. Both of them felt the tingle of something like an electrical charge flow from their lips to their toes and back again.

Instinctively, her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. "I like that," she whispered.

"What? "This?" he asked as he gently kissed her again. "Or this?" he continued as he slid all the way into her until the tip of his cock nudged against the back of her pussy and his ball sack rested between her legs.

"Yessssssssss,... but especially this," she moaned as she wrapped her legs behind his ass and began to grind her clit against the base of his cock. "Sooooo deep. Soooo full. I haven't felt like this since... well... since your dad."

"I'll take that as a compliment," he whispered. "Especially after everything you've said about him as a lover."

"Ohhhh, he was that," she sighed. "But he was also one hell of a fucker, too."

Perplexed, he stopped. "What does that mean?"

She lay there, her body not moving but the muscles of her pussy continuing to roll up and down the length of his shaft while she tried to decided the best way to answer. "I think your dad actually said it best when I asked him the same thing one time. He told me that a lover is someone who takes their time to tease, please, and pleasure their partner, knowing in the end that their increased excitement will also increase the pleasure they receive. A fucker, on the other hand, is only interested in their own pleasure."

"Okay...?" he replied but she knew he still didn't fully understand.

Then she suddenly knew how to answer him. "When you were in school did you ever overhear any of the girls talk about how good a guy was in bed and how much they enjoyed getting fucked by them?"

"Yeah, a couple of times."

"Well, those girls were talking about a lover. He was considerate of what they were feeling so of course the girls wanted it again. He took his time to find out what the girl liked and then did it. When the girl didn't know what she liked, which isn't unusual in a young girl, he took his time to touch her and caress her, asking her how it felt. That way they both learned what excited her."

"But why wouldn't they already know?"

"That's the sad part. The first time most young girls have sex it's with a guy who is just as inexperienced as she is. He has no idea how to excite her and usually gets carried away by what he's feeling. It's a case of 'slam-bam-thank you ma'am'. With young men it can usually be excused but in the case of older, supposedly more experienced men, they are the fuckers. The sex is usually hard and fierce, and at times it can get even hurt the woman. The man is only concerned about dominating and forcing the woman to submit to what he wants regardless of what she might be feeling at the time."

"Isn't that almost like rape?"

"In most cases, yes. But there are occasions when lovers do what's called 'role play'. In those situations the woman's lover may take on the role of a fucker. The sex can be just as intense but there's the added component of emotion added to it that makes it all the better."

"Wow, I never thought...," he faltered. "I guess I talk too much."

"Not really but there is a time and place for such things and the time and place is definitely NOT when you have your cock buried inside your lover's pussy," she whispered as she began to move beneath him, slowly raising her hips to take his cock inside of her before relaxing and dropping back onto the mattress.

"I couldn't agree more," he whispered, as he began to match the motions of her hips.

The cabin fell silent except for the sound of rustling sheets and the occasional squeak of the bed until with a sudden outburst, she cried, "So close. So fucking close. Play with my tits, baby. Suck them... bite them... Aaaarrgghhhhh. Oh fuck yes baby, give me your hard cock. Fuck my hot, wet pussy and make me cum. Mmmmmmmm... your cock feels even bigger than it did last night. I feel like I'm being split in two."

Afraid that he might be hurting her, he stopped only to hear her cry out.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP FUCKING ME!! Ooohhhhh, yesssssssss... fuck me, baby... Push it in me... hard and deep. Let me have it all!"

He pulled his hips back and then slammed into her, knocking the wind out of her. Their bellies slapped together, their pubic hairs becoming meshed as one, as he ground his pelvis against her clit. He quickly picked up a new pace, pulling back slowly before rapidly pushing back in until she was pinned to the mattress. Her pussy held on to his cock, gripping it with velvet-like walls. Then he pushed and pulled faster, increasing their tempo, causing both of them to pant and grunt like the two sex-starved animals they had become.

Beneath him, she had her eyes closed, savoring every thrust of his cock, muttering, "Ohhh yes baby! Fuck your 'wilderness wife's' hot pussy! Make me cum... Bury your cock in me. Fill my wet pussy with your cum... Oh... oh... ohhhh... yessssss... baby... fuck me... pound my pussy... so close... just a little more... OHMIGOD... I'm cummmmmmmmiiinnnnnggggg! OH FUCK... NOW... FUCK NOW... FUCK ME... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Her orgasm was unlike anything he'd ever read about or seen in the porn movies. Her hips bucked beneath him like a wild bronco, while the muscles of her pussy clamped down around his shaft like a vice, milking it. And her pussy juices ran from her slit coating her inner thighs and groin before dripping down along the crease of her ass to pool on the sheets. Through it all, he held himself back from cumming, amazed, as he watched her.

Her breathing was shallow and irregular and her body twitched until, just as suddenly as it had started, her body seemed to collapse beneath him.

"So good. Needed this so much," she moaned.

Propped on his elbows, his cock still embedded in her pussy, he smiled knowing that he had brought her so much pleasure. And he might have stopped what they were doing if not for the growing need in his own groin.

He shifted slightly, cupping her tits in his hand as he pinched her nipples.

Instinctively, her eyes popped open as the muscles of her pussy tightened around his cock again.

"My turn now," he whispered.

"Yessssssss," she groaned. "Do it, lover. Fuck me. Push your cock all the way inside my cunt and pound me. Show me what a 'fucker' can do. Take me. Do whatever you want with me, just promise that you'll cum deep inside me."

He reared back and then in one, quick, continuous thrust, he buried his cock inside her until he felt the head of his cock slam against the back of her pussy.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," she hissed. "That's it. Your balls deep in me, honey! I can feel your cock pressing against the entrance to my womb. I feel like I have a fucking telephone pole up my cunt, but it hurts soooooo fucking good!"

He shifted once more and slid his arms under her legs, lifting them until they hung over his shoulders, giving him the perfect angel to pile-drive into her over and over again.

"Oh shit I... I... Oh this feels so wicked and soooooo good! Your cock feels so hot and bigggggg! Fuck me. Pound your cock into me again. Ohhhhhhhhh, I want... no... I NEED your cock. I want my... my... my son's big fucking cock in my tight hot cunt!! Fuck me, baby... Fuck your mother's hot pussy... Oh gawd soooo wicked... Make me cum again baby... Fill mommy's pussy with that hot white seed... Ohhhh fuccccckkkkkkkkkk... Yesssssssssssssss... do it... don't ever stop... Fuck me baby... Fuck me... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck my hot cunt."

"If that's what you want then that's what you're gonna get," he growled as he increased his pace. "I am gonna fill your sweet, hot cunt with my juice. I'm gonna fuck you and fuck you and fuck you 'til you can't walk. Ohhhhhh... your pussy is so fucking tight. Squeeze my cock... Fuck your son... Fuck me!"

They slammed into one another like animals. They didn't care about anything except the release they both craved. Somehow they knew they wanted to cum together. Unfortunately, he couldn't hold back any longer and exploded inside her.

"Oh fuck... I can't hold back any more. I'mmmmm cummmmmiiiinnnngggg!! UNGH... UNGH... UNGH... UNGHHHHFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!"

He blasted his load into her wet pussy. Strand after strand of hot cum rocketing from the head of his cock, splattering against the rear wall, coating the entrance into her 'holy-of-holies'. He never thought he could cum that much or for that long. It felt as if his body was on fire, a volcano erupting within.

When the first strand of his cum splashed against the sensitive walls of her pussy, it sent her over the top once again. Her back arched up to meet him, her eyes closed as fireworks went off before them and she screamed, "Oh yes, my baby... fill mommy's pussy with your hot creammmmmm... I can feel it blasting inside me... So hot... mmmmmmm... deep inside mommy's hot wet cunt, just like I asked. Fill me baby... Fill mommy's pussy with your cum... Fill my cunt until your cum drips from me... Yes... YES... OH FUCK... NOW... YESSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss... OH FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN... YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM... NOWWWWWWW... AGHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... FUCKKKKK... ME!!"

When she slid her legs from his shoulders, she locked them behind his back just as he locked his arms behind her neck and kissed her. He felt the muscles of her pussy roll up and down the length of his cock, milking whatever cum remained inside him. Like a greedy child, her pussy was drawing it out of him, gripping and squeezing until not even the slightest bit remained. The mingled juices leaked from her and onto the sheets.

"FUCK... I've never felt anything like that before. You are one hot 'mama'," he teased. "Was I, okay?"

She cradled him in her arms as she spoke softly, "You were fantastic. Not Ned... nor any other lover I ever had... including your father. He never made me feel this way. I can honestly say that for the first time in my life I'm totally satisfied and fucked out. I don't think I could do this again... at least for a little while, if my life depended on it. And to think I had to commit incest and get fucked by my own step-son to find what I've been looking for all my life."

Startled by her answer, he looked up at her as he replied, "I thought you said this wasn't incest."

"I could be wrong," she teased as she tightened her pussy around his dwindling cock. "I never actually checked. All I knew for sure after the first time we made love last night was that I wanted your cock buried deep in me as often as I could get it."

"Which means I'm a mother-fucker," he whispered.

"Yep, I guess so but since I'm the one that started everything that also makes me the biggest slut in the area," she replied.

He stayed there for a few moments thinking about the newest twist in their lives before rolling off of her and sliding his arm under her head as he lay on his back. "I don't mind if you don't," he whispered.

"Not at all," she answered as she snuggled up against him and they slowly fell off to sleep once again.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,773 Followers