Getting Away from it All....or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fishnfool
fishnfool
56 Followers

She smiled at my hard cock and said, "It's ok...I won't either. Carl, I can't let you cum in my pussy, but I can let you cum ON it. "Her breathing quickened more as she began to moan. I wanted to cum with her, so I kept pace. As she said, "Ohhhhhhhh, I'm cumming," her body stiffened and shook. At that point I leaned in close to her and touched her clit with the tip of my cock. Almost upon contact with her clit, I let loose with a stream of cum on her clit followed by another on her pussy lips.

I collapsed beside her on the deck. Jessica leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Carl, that was fucking amazing. Well, I guess it wasn't fucking but it was as close as you can get without actually doing it."

"Carl, my pussy is covered in your cum. That was so hot, but I would like for you to do something else for me. Would you lick my pussy clean?"

I nodded yes and gently pushed her legs apart and kissed her inner thighs. I then licked along the line of her shortly trimmed pussy hair. She started to squirm. I took a long slow lick beside one of her pussy lips. She moaned as her hips squirmed. I then took another slow lick beside the other pussy lip. My hands found her pussy lips and gently eased them apart. Her clit peaked from its hood. My tongue found the area between her lips and pushed inside her.

"Ohhhhh, Carl fuck me with your tongue." I pushed my tongue deep into her as she continued to moan. My tongue found the underside of her clit and slowly licked it. She continued to moan and squirm as my hands found her rock hard nipples. "Oh my god...Carl pinch my nipples."

I alternately pinched and pulled on her nipples and I sucked and licked her clit. I felt Jessica's hips rise as she started a moan. Her moan became louder as she cried out, "Yes, oh my god, I'm cumming."

Jessica lay back with her eyes closed as her breathing slowed. "That was freaking amazing. I'm so glad I came. I mean, both came here in my kayak and well, came."

We lay back on the deck and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on our naked bodies. Jessica eventually stood up on still rubbery legs. "I hope I have enough energy to paddle back to the ramp," she said. Jessica slowly got dressed and gave me another kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Carl, I really needed that."

As she climbed on her kayak, she looked at me and smiled and said, "So when's your next day off?"

fishnfool
fishnfool
56 Followers
12