Getting Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolf nodded. "There's an offer," he said, and winked knowingly at her. "You don't seem to be too busy at the moment."

"I was going to do some shopping," Georgina said. "I bought this dress this morning, and I fancied buying some other clothes."

"How much?" Wolf asked. "If you don't mind a blunt question."

"I don't mind at all. Sixty pounds, and well worth it don't you think."

"Sounds a bit expensive," Wolf said. I'd have though forty was about right."

"Sixty was the sale price. It should have cost ninety."

Wolf shrugged. "Fair enough," he said, "sounds expensive to me."

"It's good value for money as far as I'm concerned," Georgina replied. She looked down at her dress, noticing that the outline of her nipples seemed even more prominent. She was enjoying the effect the dress had on these boys. They saw her as an exciting mature woman, confident, worldly, and were trying to impress her.

"It's two now," Wolf said. "You come round George's place till five. How does that sound?"

"I haven't said I'll come yet. Anyway, I may not want to stay that long, that would depend on how well you kept me entertained. I like to be well looked after." She realised that what she had said was almost an agreement to go.

"You'll be well looked after." Denzil said.

Georgina looked at him. She could read sexual signals in his eyes. These three men were suggesting that she go round to their flat and... and she was interested. She felt breathless. There was no mistaking their intention. They wanted her to.. Three men. Three strangers in a flat. To make love to... No, to fuck with three men in the afternoon.

She felt giddy. She felt frightened. She wanted to go. She wanted the risk, wanted the adventure, wanted the .. Wanted to get back at Wayne. Wanted to assert her new found freedom. It felt right. Start a new life with a bang she thought, and she laughed.

"And you'd be in control," George said.

She read excitement in his body language. There was no mistaking what they would expect from her if she went with them. But she suppressed that thought. One action at a time. See what happens.

"OK," she said. She felt her stomach tighten in anticipation. "But I'm in full control at all times."

"Agreed," Wolf said. He stood up. "I just need to go to the toilet. Got some change boys?"

The others pulled some change from their pockets and Wolf helped himself to pound coins from their hands.


The flat was small, little more than a bed sit with its own bathroom and built in kitchen area. There was a large bed settee, a small coffee table and in front of that a dining table with two chairs.

"I'll open a bottle of wine," George said. "Is that all right?"

"Lovely," Georgina said. She put her carrier bag and purse on the floor just inside the door.

"Why don't you take your dress off," Wolf said, as he dropped three packets of condoms on the coffee table.

Georgina looked at the packets. There was a moment of silence. "You certainly don't believe in subtlety and time wasting," she said sharply.

"Time is money, why waste it. We all know what we're here for, so let's get on to the good bit."

"I like things to move at a more gentle pace. George did offer a glass of wine. Someone also mentioned music and pleasant atmosphere." She felt more nervous now, though in a way Wolf's blatant statement made things easier. There was no confusion here, they knew what they were here for and believed she did as well. She looked round at the door.

"Cool it, Wolf, and put on some music," Denzil said. "You're in control, Georgina, just say what you want."

"Well, Denzil," she said. "thank you for being a gentleman." She took a deep breath. Her stomach felt knotted and her knees felt wobbly.

"Come and sit down. Ignore Wolf, he's got a warped sense of humour.

She moved to the settee and sat down. They were still looking at her. She was the centre of attention. She pushed her hair back with one hand and looked round the flat.

George was opening a bottle of wine, Wolf was looking through a collection of tapes. She had agreed to come here. She had come here. And they were waiting. They thought they were with a woman of experience and were waiting for her to take the lead.

"If you want to use the bathroom, it's in there." Denzil said.

"Not at the moment," Georgina said.

George had opened the wine and poured Georgina a glass. She took it and sipped. "Thanks." Some slow moody music that she didn't recognise began to play.

"Is that OK?" Wolf asked.

"That's lovely Wolf, thank you."

"This flat is short on atmosphere, George," Denzil commented. He switched on a side lamp, and drew the curtains. "That better, Georgina?"

"Much better, thank you," Georgina answered. She thought she should be beginning to regret her decision to come. But that wasn't how she felt. She felt light headed on a mixture of anticipation and dread.

"Are you ready to take your dress off now?" Wolf asked. He grinned at her. His tone was enquiring, not threatening.

"Please," George added.

The breathless quality of his "please" made her shiver. She felt a rush of excitement at the repetition of the blatant request. She felt empowered to behave as freely as the request suggested. There was to be no play acting, only action. With her in the central role.

There were two dining chairs by the table opposite the settee. George sat on one, Wolf on the other, and Denzil perched on the table. All three were holding wine glasses. George was still clutching the bottle.

Georgina looked at them without answering. She sipped her wine. She had them in the palm of her hand. She was in control. She could take this as far as she wished. She felt powerful. They wanted her to take her dress off. Just like that. They were watching her, like an audience waiting to be entertained.

She put the glass on the floor and reached behind her for the zip. As she unzipped the dress her nervousness returned. She paused. "I'm not sure this is a good idea," she said.

"It's a brilliant idea," George said. His eyes were bulging slightly and there were beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Just do it," Wolf said rather sharply.

"Leave the lady to move in her own way," Denzil said. "A bit of anticipation, a bit of teasing, that's what makes life's pleasures full."

"You're a philosopher," Georgina said. She looked at his dark eyes and slow lazy smile. He was relaxed, but waiting.

"I'm a man who enjoys the good things in life and understands that the best things mature slowly and don't come too quick." He grinned.

Georgina felt a shiver travel down her spine and wasn't sure if it was from fear or excitement.

"You're in charge," Denzil said. "You move at your own pace to tease and please."

"I'll go for that," Wolf said. "We got time, and you're the pro."

"It is warm in here though," George said. "So you might be more comfortable with the dress off."

Georgina laughed. He was like a puppy, eager to please and waiting to have his tummy tickled.

The three men sat passively, waiting for her move. The zip was down. She was holding the front of the dress. The fact that she had no bra on unnerved her. It was as though she had intended this to happen. She was glad that she was not wearing tights, she'd always hated the look of tights when she'd undressed in front of Wayne.

She reached for her glass, still holding the dress in place with one hand. She sipped and looked at the men. "Cheers," she said, and raised her glass.

"Cheers," came the chorus reply.

Georgina tipped back her glass and emptied it completely.

"Would you like some more?" George asked.

"That would be very nice." Georgina smiled and held out her glass. She knew she was stalling for time. She didn't normally drink much and had missed breakfast. Three lagers and a glass of wine were having an effect.

George stood up and moved closer. He poured some wine into her glass. His hand was shaking slightly.

"Are you nervous about something?" Georgina asked. She felt pleased that her hand was steady.

George shook his head.

"Excited, perhaps?"

George grinned and nodded. "You haven't got a bra on, have you," he whispered.

"No," Georgina said. She moved the glass to her lips and sipped. "So if I moved my hand... Well."

"If you were standing up, would your dress slide all the way to the floor?"

"I think it probably would."

George licked his lips, then moved back and sat down again.

"Is that what you'd like to see?" Georgina asked.

"Please," George whispered.

It seemed like the easy option. She wouldn't have to do anything, just stand up, let go of the dress and let gravity do the rest. She wouldn't have to undress herself, just let the pull of the earth bare her body.

Georgina stood up. "Well, since it's your birthday, George, I suppose I ought to give you a little birthday treat, since you've asked so nicely."

She held out her glass to Wolf. "Could you hold this for a moment for me," she asked. She was pleased by her composure. Wolf took the glass and put it with his on the table. Georgina looked at George. "Ready?"

George put the wine bottle and his glass on the table and nodded.

"La la la, la la la la," Wolf hummed The Stripper music.

Georgina laughed, then dropped her arms. The dress slowly slipped off her shoulders and slid to the floor.

George sighed. Wolf stopped singing. Georgina looked down to the dress lying in a circle round her feet. She looked at her breasts and the pointy dark nipples. Then Wolf clapped. Denzil and George joined him, clapping and laughing.

"You have got a beautiful pair of tits." Wolf said.

Georgina looked at the three grinning faces. "Thank you. May I have my drink now?"

Wolf passed her glass. "How about a kiss for the birthday boy, then?"

Georgina smiled at George. She felt good standing almost naked but unafraid in front of three strangers. Wayne had tried to get her to do a strip for him soon after they'd married. He'd put on some music, he'd clapped and egged her on. But she'd felt stupid and embarrassed. She'd done it, but hated it. This time it had felt natural. Her choosing.

She moved closer to George and lent forward, he raised his face and she kissed him on his lips. His hands covered her breasts, kneading them as he kissed her. A stranger's hands touching her intimately and by her invitation.

She straightened up.

"Let me kiss them?" George's hands moved to her hips and encouraged her to move closer to him. His lips covered one nipple, then kissed across her breasts to the other nipple and sucked on it gently.

She looked down at his face nuzzling her breast then looked at the other two. They were staring, jaws slack. It was obvious that they could hardly believe their luck.

Denzil's hand moved to stroke the breast that George's lips had just vacated. Georgina looked at the dark skinned fingers on her breast as she felt George's tongue twirling round her other nipple.

"Now now, Denzil," she said. "I'm in charge, and I'm looking after the birthday boy at the moment."

"Sorry, I just though I might start looking after you." Denzil said rather sheepishly. He removed his hand.

Georgina put a hand on his thigh and smiled at him. She was pleased that he had accepted her rejection. She stroked his thigh. "We'll get round to that," she said. "Just keep your hands to yourself for the time being."

She was in control. She looked down at his crutch, there was a noticeable bulge stretching his trousers. "You're pleased to see me aren't you, or is that a gun in your pocket?" She'd always wanted to use that line at an appropriate time.

Denzil grinned at her. "You can find out whenever you want."

Georgina felt a blush beginning. She distracted herself by stroking George's head. "That's enough for the moment, George. Pour me another glass of wine."

As she said it she realised she hadn't emptied the glass. She swallowed the wine and gave the glass to George.

"I need to pay some attention to the wolfman or he'll begin to howl," she said. "Why don't you take your shirt off so that I can see your chest," she suggested as she moved past Denzil. She felt good giving instructions. She sat on Wolf's knee. One of his hands took hold of a breast. "Be gentle, Wolfman, I don't want any scratches or bruises."

"What happened to your eye then?"

"That was caused by a pig who wouldn't listen. He won't ever get the chance to do it again and I left him with bruises on his private parts to remind him of his bad manners."

"I'll be gentle," Wolf said. "I'm a sheep in wolf's clothing really."

Wolf moved to kiss her. Georgina allowed it. He kissed well, his tongue flicking across her lips without being too insistent to enter her mouth. His hand smoothed over her breasts, then up and down her back. She relaxed and enjoyed the sensations for a moment, then pulled away. George and Denzil were staring at her.
They looked hungry.

"That was nice," she said. She got off his knee. He made no attempt to stop her which increased her confidence.

"I got your wine ready." George held out the glass.

"Thank you, birthday boy." She took the glass and stood in front of Denzil. He had taken his shirt off as she had asked. She looked at his chest muscles, firm and well developed. She stroked his wide shoulder and thick arm. "Very nice, Denzil."

He began to reach out to touch her.

"Not yet, Denzil, looking only." His arms went back to his sides. "Good boy."

His instant obedience made her feel stronger and more sure of herself. She sipped from her glass, then stroked his chest. They was no chest hair. The skin was smooth and she could feel the ribbed muscles as her hand moved down his stomach to stop at his belt buckle. He stared at her. She felt her knees going
weak.

"You can see mine if I can see yours," he said. He voice sounded less confident than the words implied.

"That sounds fair," she said. She slowly undid the belt buckle with one hand. Denzil didn't move. She undid the top of his trousers and worked the zip down. Striped underwear bulged where the zip had held the trousers tight. Georgina felt a tight ball akin to fear in her belly, but she didn't want to stop. She sipped her wine again, then slid her hand into the elastic top of the pants and eased a growing penis into view. It was big, and very dark. She squeezed it aware that she had passed a point of no return.

"Suck it," Denzil said.

Georgina shook her head. She emptied her glass and felt a little dizzy. She stepped back. She knew she was going to do it. Going to screw all three. "I think you should take off your clothes, birthday boy," she said.

"You've seen mine and I still haven't seen yours," Denzil said.

That was true. Georgina looked at Denzil's penis, sticking out of his pants. She hooked her thumbs through her panties and pushed them down. She sat on the edge of the settee to remove them and her shoes, then lent back.

"I still can't see yours properly," she said to Denzil. "You'd better take your trousers off."

Denzil slid off the table and took off trousers and pants, then sat back on the table.

"And you," she said to George.

George began to undress a little self consciously.

"And you, Wolfman," she said to Wolf.

Wolf grinned, stood up and stripped, his eyes holding hers while he did.

"Does the birthday boy go first?" he asked.

Georgina nodded.

"Then Denzil?"

"No," Georgina answered. "Denzil gets the anticipation, Denzil watches."

The thought of Denzil, naked, dark skinned, with a turgid penis, sitting on the table watching, while she made love to two other men was melting her body.

George was naked. Georgina lent back on the settee and looked at him approaching her. She pointed at the coffee table. George paused and took a condom. She watched him roll it on his erect penis. She looked at Denzil. He took hold of his penis and pointed it at her. Wolf was staring at her. His long penis jutting out of thick dark pubic hair. It was solid and curving up slightly. He was moving closer. She realised she had put herself into the middle of a male fantasy. She was the girl in the films that she had disliked Wayne watching.

"She's really enjoying that," Wayne would say. "She's a horny bitch."

"That's me!" Georgina thought. "I've put myself in the film."

She looked around. George was kneeling by the end of the settee. He was lifting one of her legs onto the settee. He was staring between her legs. She'd seen the scene. Now she was in it. The star. Denzil grinned at her as George's fingers stroked between her legs. His penis looked huge. Wolf was beside her. A hand touched her hair. It was Wolf's hand, not Wayne's. Wayne was not here. He was somewhere else. He was watching. Watching her. She was crap in bed. She was too inhibited. She was like a blow up doll. Wayne was watching. Wayne was not there.

Wolf's hand moved to her cheek. His finger curled round her chin, turning her head. His penis was a few inches from her face and it was big. Bigger than Wayne's. Bigger than Denzil's. She had grown to dislike sucking Wayne. But the woman she had become for these three men would not be frightened of a penis in her mouth.

Her mouth opened of its own accord. One of her hands moved to grasp the penis and her lips circled the shiny, smooth skinned head. Wolf groaned. George's fingers were slipping inside her. He was adjusting her hips with his other hand.

"Play with your tits," Wolf said.

She kept one hand gripping his penis, holding it so that she could control how she sucked and licked at the end. Her other hand moved to one breast on command.

She was in a male fantasy and she knew her role. Wayne could watch. He could watch her enjoy all the pleasures he ever wanted. But all he could ever do was watch. He would never make her feel again. He would never touch her again. He would never hurt her again.

George pushed into her. She sighed. The penis in her hand was throbbing. She looked up at Wolf and wanked it, smiled, then stuck out her tongue and licked the tear drop that formed on its one blind eye.
Wolf groaned again.

Georgina felt control. She wanked harder. Her hand that was feebly stroking her breast left for a different goal. It cupped Wolf's balls. She gripped them, and wanked him harder as George pushed in. She wanked Wolf in time to George's thrusts, nipping and licking at the sensitive skin of the head as it was uncovered by her hand manipulating his foreskin. Manipulating. That was all there was to it.

George's efforts became frantic, demanding her attention. His hands were gripping her breasts, his body almost covering hers as he tried to push faster and deeper inside her. She spread her legs wider, let go of Wolf and gripped George's shoulders.

"Fuck me then, birthday boy," she whispered as her hips moved in time with his. "Fuck me."

She felt his climax approaching and groaned to speed it on. George cried out as he came. Georgina grinned as she wrapped her legs tighter round him and squeezed him dry. She relaxed as he pulled out.

"That was good, birthday boy. One to remember."

Wolf had picked up a condom from the table and was putting it on.

"Time for you to suck a black cock," Denzil said. He got off the table and moved towards her.

Georgina wanted to keep control, to keep the upper hand. She was the woman from the film. She knew her line and knew what she was due.

"Not till you lick a white pussy," she answered.

Denzil smiled. He pushed the coffee table out of the way, lifted Georgina off the settee and put her on the floor.

"Together," he said.

He straddled her face and lowered his head between her legs. She saw the penis moving down and grabbed it before it hit her face. Denzil balanced on his hands and knees, head dipping to lick between her legs.