Getting Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgina controlled his penis with both hands, wanking it while she took as much as she could comfortably fit in her mouth. She was keeping control, but it was difficult. She didn't want to be choked by the penis. She wanked it harder. Denzil's tongue was hitting the spot, slushing over her open vulva and vibrating against her sensitive clitoris. She squirmed her pleasure. Denzil reacted. He rolled off her onto his back.

"You want it in your pussy," he said.

Georgina nodded. She reached for a condom that had fallen to the floor, unwrapped it and fitted it over Denzil's cock. He lay still, waiting for her. She straddled his hips, held the erect penis and lowered herself onto it.

"All the way, girl," Denzil said.

Georgina worked on the cock, getting it deeper till the entire length was inside her. Denzil grinned up at her. George stood near Denzil's head, his penis now as limp as the expression on his face. Wolf knelt beside her. One of his hands caught one of her breasts, distracting her. His lips found hers and he kissed her while Denzil's hips thrust up at her, his cock filling her.

One man under her, one man kissing her and one man watching her. She groaned.

Wolf broke from the kiss. "Hold him tight and fuck him hard," he whispered. He pushed her down.

Denzil's arms circled her back and she ground her pubic bone against his. She was riding him. She was in control.

"George, get some butter, we're gonna have a sandwich," Wolf said.

Georgina heard the words, but they meant nothing to her. Denzil was pushing up hard and she was struggling to ride his stiff cock. His hands gripped her shoulders, pulling her body tight against his solid chest. His cock throbbing and grinding inside her. Her pleasure was intensifying.

Wolf was stroking her back, then her buttocks. She felt his finger slide across her anus, then something soft and cool being rubbed around. She groaned as he slid a finger into her. She tried to move, but Denzil's arms held her like a vice and his cock ground into her.

Then Wolf was pressed against her back. His penis pushing up her bum. She groaned as it made its way into her.

She had lost control. Her enjoyment froze, suspended by the rear assault. Wolf pressed on and in, slowly stretching the tight muscle, opening her, forcing a passage, sliding deeper, till he was as deep in her as Denzil. She felt as though she was going to split.

Denzil groaned and with a spasm of energy ground against her as he grunted out a climax. Wolf was still riding her. She felt battered and squashed. She groaned as Wolf moved to his short strokes, lying like a limp rag doll on Denzil's hard body, his softening penis still deep inside her.

She heard Wolf grunt and felt his body jerking his orgasm, then he pulled out of her.

Georgina rolled off Denzil. He grinned at her. "You really are something," he said.

Georgina lay on the floor trying to get her breathing back to normal and to lose the feeling of nausea.
"Would you like another glass of wine?" George asked. "There's a little left."

She shook her head.

"Are you OK?" Denzil asked.

"I don't think I can move," Georgina answered. She felt deflated and almost defeated.

Denzil laughed. "Open up the bed, George, this lady needs to lie down in comfort." He knelt by her and picked her up. He seemed to do it effortlessly.

George pulled the settee and it opened into a bed.

"And a clean sheet, George, this lady deserves the best."

Wolf helped George put a clean sheet on the bed while Georgina hung limply in Denzil's arms. When the bed was ready he put her on it gently, propping her against pillows provided by George.

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Girl, you are something worth looking at," he said. He kissed her.

"Easy," she said, "I'm not ready for round two."

Denzil laughed, then got off the bed. "What you got to drink, George?"

"There's nothing left, except for tea."

"Sounds good," Denzil said, "the lady needs a tea break."

George giggled. "Would you like a cup of tea?" he asked.

"Yes please, I'd love one." A polite offer of a cup of tea and her polite acceptance. The situation felt unreal. She had fallen down a rabbit hole and ended in a nightmare wonderland.

Wolf laughed. "Make it tea all round." He went to the table, which was just beyond where the bed settee had folded out, and sat on one of the chairs facing the bed. "A cup of tea and a beautiful view, what more could a man want."

"The wolfman is right," Denzil said. He grinned at Georgina. "Sitting here, looking at a beautiful woman, drinking a cup of tea, that sounds good." He moved to the other chair and sat down. "It's like having a living television set with the best video on it. Man, this picture is real life like. Cept you don't see beautiful
woman like this naked on a bed in real life."

Georgina stretched and shifted to ease the feeling of discomfort in her bottom. She appreciated the compliment. She had survived the ordeal and they thought she was still in control.

"The tea won't be long," George said.

"Hey, George, you got a torch?" Wolf asked.

"There's a bicycle lamp in the cupboard by the door."

"I got an idea," Wolf said as he moved round the bed to the door. He opened the cupboard and hunted in it, then returned to the chair. "Switch off the side light, George, we'll turn the television into our own theatre."

"I won't be able to see to make the tea."

"You can turn it on again when the kettle boils."

George turned off the light. The room was semi-dark. Wolf switched on the torch. "Spot light on a star," he said.

He shone the torch at Georgina's feet then moved it slowly up her legs, over her hips and belly and paused on her breasts. The pool of light lit up her top half, but not her face. Then he took it down a little so that the centre of the pool of light was her crutch. He passed the light up and down her body a few more times.

"That," he said, "is not so much a body, more a work of art."

"The kettle's boiled," George whispered.

"You have no soul man," Denzil said. "We're studying art here."

"But a cup of tea would be nice," Georgina said. She felt a bit embarrassed by the torch picking out parts of her naked body.

"OK, George, lights, and tea."

The side light came on again. Georgina sat in the centre of the bed aware that Wolf and Denzil were still looking at parts of her body as though the torch was focusing on them.

"Hasn't anyone told you it's rude to stare?" Georgina asked.

"We're not staring, we're admiring," Wolf answered. "When you've got a body like yours it deserves to be fully appreciated. Those are lovely tits and I love the way your nipples jut out."

"Thank you. Is the tea ready yet?"

"Just coming." George gave her a mug of tea, then gave Wolf and Denzil theirs.

"No sugar?" Denzil asked.

"Sorry, I don't take it."

"Shit, I hate tea without sugar. No sweeteners or anything?"

"I got some honey," George said.

"I'll try it."

Georgina watched Denzil take the honey jar and spoon some into his tea. She sipped from her mug. It felt weird sitting naked on a bed sipping tea with three naked men also drinking tea watching her.

"Do you like honey, Georgina?" Wolf asked.

"Not in tea."

"Generally?"

"Yes," Georgina said. She wondered why he had asked.

"I'll let you have some then," he said.

Wolf moved to the bed with the honey spoon and wiped it over one of her nipples.
George giggled as Wolf moved back to his chair. "Help yourself to the honey."

Georgina sighed, she rubbed a finger over the sticky nipple, then licked it. George giggled again, an excited, nervous giggle. Wolf and Denzil were staring at her breast. She rubbed the wet finger over the nipple again, cleaning off some more of the honey. She licked it clean again. She was amused by the look of total concentration on the three faces. She sipped at her tea again.

"Have some more honey," Wolf said. He filled the spoon and moved onto the bed. She remained still while he smeared the honey on both her breasts.

Georgina looked down at the shiny trails of honey. Her nipples were hard. The three men were waiting to see her touch them. This was the sort of game she had enjoyed with Wayne early in their relationship before he took a more uncompromising control of the games. She drank her tea and held out the cup.
Wolf took it. She licked the fingers of both hands slowly, then stroked them over the sticky breasts, moving each hand in turn back to her mouth to lick off the honey, then back again to the breasts. She enjoyed the sensations her touching was causing in her nipples and enjoyed even more the reaction her actions were causing in the men.

Denzil was grinning at her, and his penis was filling. He took it in his hand and waggled it. She giggled.

"Lie back and relax," Wolf suggested. "And I'll give you some more honey." She lent back against the pillows. Wolf filled the spoon, but this time he didn't smear it on her breasts, he rubbed it between her legs and over her pubic mound.

Georgina looked at the three faces staring at her, waiting. One of her hands was smoothing over a breast. The other moved down to catch some honey that was trickling down her thigh.

George moaned as his eyes fixed on the fingers sliding over her thighs. She giggled again, raised her knees and smoothed her fingers round and over her pouting vulva.

"Beautiful," Wolf said.

Denzil was staring. He still had his cock in his hand and was rubbing it gently.

Wolf took his cock in his hand and he too began rubbing. They were watching her and masturbating.

She moved the hand to her mouth and licked the fingers. Her other hand moved to her thighs to collect more of the sweetness. George was holding his cock and masturbating slowly too. He looked embarrassed
when she caught his eye. She looked away and rubbed her hand over her vulva, then switched hands once more. One hand at her mouth, tongue licking the fingers. One hand between her legs, collecting the honey.
She could feel her vulva opening, enjoying the attention of her fingers and their eyes. It wanted to be rubbed. She wanted to be admired by these men. Three men captivated by her open legs and rubbing fingers.

Wolf was grinning at her, his hand moving slowly up and down the length of his cock. He was staring at her eyes.

"Taste good, honey?" he asked.

"You try it," she answered. "You put it there."

He laughed, then knelt at the bottom of the bed. His tongue snaked up her thigh. She relaxed on the bed.

"Dip your cock in the honey jar, Georgie boy," Denzil said, "and get the lady to lick it up for your birthday."

George stared at Georgina, then took the spoon and smeared the honey on his cock. He moved to the edge of the bed and knelt by her. Georgina looked at the head bobbing between her legs. Wolf's tongue and lips were working well. The pleasure that had been suspended by his attack on her bottom was returning.

She looked at the cock dripping with honey that was being offered to her. She took it in one hand and began to lick it. She looked up at George, his eyes were shut. She gripped his cock tightly and rubbed her hand up and down the length of his shaft. He groaned his appreciation. She put her lips tightly round the distended head and flicked her tongue across the underside where the foreskin joined the penis.

"That looks good," she heard Denzil say. Wolf's lips were fastened round her clitoris and his tongue was chasing the slippery bud.

"Oh man," Denzil said. "This is some lady. Suck that dick clean," He laughed and moved to the other side of the bed. "I'll clean up these titties."

His mouth was on her breasts, a warm wet tongue flicking over her nipples. She rubbed harder at George's cock. She felt Denzil move. One of his hands trapped the breast closest to him and held it. George was lying almost across her face, his cock twitching in response to her hand and mouth.

"Suck me," Denzil said. He was on his knees opposite George. She turned her head and reached for Denzil's cock with her spare hand. A cock in each hand and a mouth fastened on her clitoris.

A wave of pleasure swept up her body and her lips circled Denzil's cock. She was still wanking George. She moaned, then sucked hard on Denzil.

George was thrusting towards her. She moved her head and pulled at the two cocks, bringing them together and trying to get them both into her mouth at the same time. George was panting. She could feel that he was near to coming. She wanked harder and licked. Denzil was holding her hair, stopping her head from moving. Two cocks were banging against her open mouth, stopped from pushing in too deep by her hands
wanking them. Wolf's tongue was whipping her clitoris lifting her towards orgasm. She moaned.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" George grunted.

She twisted his cock out of her mouth and his cum splashed her breasts. She pumped him dry.

"Take mine in your mouth," Denzil said, "and swallow it, it's good for you." His hand pushed hers off his cock and his fist began to pump the stiff flesh. He gripped her hair. She looked up at his face. He had a look of intense concentration.

"Open," he ordered.

He pulled her hair, twisting her mouth to his cock. She opened her mouth and a jet of cum hit her lips. He thrust forward pushing into her mouth. "Suck it dry girl, suck it dry."

She sucked and swallowed as he wanked the last drips into her.

Wolf's tongue had stopped its work just as her orgasm was building. He'd seen her breasts sprayed with George's cum. He'd seen Denzil pump his seed into her mouth. Now he wanted his pleasure.

He gripped her thighs and pulled her down the bed, then paused to put on a condom. He grinned at her, then moved on top of her prostrate body and pushed hard into her.

She was ready. Twice her pleasure had been spoiled, now she was ready to fly. Wolf's cock pounded into her and the thwarted orgasm swept through her body. She moaned her pleasure.

Wolf rode hard, adjusting to her writhing body and continuing to ride hard when the throes of her pleasure subsided and her body relaxed.

The hard pounding cock pushed her up again to another orgasm almost as soon as the first had spent itself. She came again, and again. Her body was racked with a multiple orgasm the like of which she had never known before.

When Wolf pulled out of her he left her breathless and moaning. She felt as though she'd sprinted for ten miles, every muscle was exhausted. She lay panting and gasping.

The three men knelt on the bed looking at her. George fondled a breast, Denzil copied.

"She's one hell of a ride," Wolf said. "Shit you don't mind paying when you get a woman like her. I'm knackered."

"That's one birthday present you'll always remember, George," Denzil said. "I need a pint. Let's pay her the sixty quid and go and get plastered."

They got off the bed and found their clothes while Georgina lay musing on their words. Slowly it sank in. They thought she was a prostitute. Sixty quid. They were going to pay her sixty pounds. She was horrified as she remembered the conversation. She had told Wolf the price of her dress when he was asking the price of her services.

She couldn't look at them, couldn't speak to them. She found her pants and shoes and pulled them on, then put on her dress.

George refolded the bed into a settee and replaced the coffee table in its usual position.

"Thanks, Georgina," he said. "That was brilliant."

"And I'm not complaining either," Wolf said. "You said you gave good value, and you do." He had his wallet out. "Cough up, Denzil."

Denzil passed him some notes. Wolf added them to those in his hand and held them out to Georgina. She looked at his hand but didn't take the money.

"It's all there, as we agreed. And don't try jumping the price just cause we each had two goes. It was all inclusive."

She didn't know what to say, or what to do. He moved his hand closer. She took the money.

"Come round the pub again," Denzil said. "We're there nearly every night and we'd be happy to recommend you. You're the best."

Georgina went to the door and picked up her bag and purse. She felt numbed. She opened the door and left quickly to calls of goodbye from the three men she had just had sex with. She left with sixty pounds in her hand and a feeling of horror in her belly that made her want to puke. She raced from the flat, out into the street and away not thinking about where she was heading.