Getting Back in the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So there is one place I can take it really hard," she said with an evil grin, "and I'm in the mood to have you give it to me." My cock twitched hard, and she smiled as she leaned forward to apply some lube. "Looks like somebody approves."

The truth was, I had never been much for anal, but something about the way she said it was just so enticing—this girl was just plain fucking sexy. Cecelia climbed up on the bed and began to wiggle that big, round, perfect ass at me. I got up and positioned myself behind her, as she grinned maniacally over her shoulder. I stuck the head of my cock in, then slowly pushed into her outer ring as she groaned a deep "Unnnngggggggg," before the resistance broke, and I slid in to about half of my length. I pulled out to just my head in again, lubed up a bit more, and repeated the same stroke, just a fraction of an inch deeper. In and out, marveling at how tight she was. "Give it all to me," she grunted, and I pushed in slowly to the hilt, my balls making contact with her still-dripping pussy.

I pulled back again, pushing hard to the hilt, and she gurgled "Harder!" I picked up my pace, and began giving her some serious impact at the end of each stroke, reaching around to play with her clit. She quickly pushed her hand down hard on mine, and I responded by lightly spanking her clit, then snaking my thumb into her pussy to push down on her G-spot. "Oh my fucking GODDDDDDDDDDDDD DAMMMMNNNNNN!" she yelled as her pussy and asshole contracted hard, grabbing me oh so nicely. She paused for a second, steadying herself. "Damn, you just made me lightheaded!"

"Good, that's what I was trying for," I responded.

"Then fuck me harder!" she yelled. "Fuck my ass as hard as you can, I can take it!"

I pulled back and slammed into her with total abandon. "FUCK!" she yelled. "Yes!!! Fucking do that again!"

I repeated it, pulling back and pounding her for all I was worth. I reached to play with her titties again, but had to stop to keep my balance. I started grabbing on to her hips, plunging in as far as I could, spreading her ass wide so I could get in nice and deep, and she was clearly loving it. My balls were rhythmically slapping against her pussy, which felt absolutely fantastic, and I was loving the feeling of her wetness against my sack.

She kept on screaming, loving it, and as I kept going, even though my abs began to ache, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I was building, feeling that familiar tug behind my balls. I started breathing with some labor, trying to hold out as long as possible.

"You need to cum baby?" All I could manage in reply was a grunt as I continued to pound with abandon.

"I want you to cum for me baby. I wanna feel you blow hard. Fuck the shit out of me! Fuck my ass and fill it up with cum!"

That was all it took, as I let loose what felt like a gallon of my jizz. As I plunged to my balls and held her there, it tripped another big O in her, and I felt her sphincter tighten around me as I emptied my balls deep in her.

I shuddered, slumping over a bit as I slowly came back to life. "God. Damn!" she proclaimed.

"Yeah, that was my thought, too," I chuckled.

"Wow. Just wow. I mean, I knew you'd be good, but I had no idea it'd be that good."

"I'm flattered." I responded.

"We need to do that again," she purred, straightening up a bit and grabbing my hand, placing it around her waist.

"Agreed," I replied, "I'm just going to need a few minutes to recover."

"You don't seem like you need a few," she retorted, grinding her ass back into me.

I moaned a bit as I looked down, and was surprised to see that my dick wasn't really flagging much at all, no more than a tiny bit. What's more, I was still quite buried in Cecelia's asshole. What was happening to me? Was fucking young girls giving me some residual youth?

I started to pull out, but she grabbed my wrist and my thigh. "No, stay here for a bit."

I did as I was requested, and found myself wondering if I should go again right now, when I heard a noise on the stairs. A sinking feeling hit me. Emily. I had gotten so caught up in the moment and my lust for Cecelia that I totally forgot she was coming over tonight.

12