Getting Back in the Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dance?"

"Love to."

We moved out on to the floor. She wasn't as good or as seductive a dancer as Court, but she was still sexy and plenty of fun. She was thin as a wisp, probably all of a size 3, and had some small, perky breasts (I'd guess small B-cups) inside her lacy black tank top. She had great little round hips, but her stomach, which was shown off strategically, had wonderful little lines showing some great definition. The music changed to some R & B-infused hip hop, with some girl singing (I didn't know most of the playlist for the night, my clubbing days were two decades ago when I had been dating Erin's mother), and she perked up, moving her hips solidly to the rhythm. "I love this song," she declared, sidling her lower body up against me while locking her large brown eyes on mine. I took the opportunity to snake my hand back behind her, placed halfway behind the small of her back and her butt. She smiled and seemed to meld even closer with me, if possible.

We stayed in that rhythm until the song ended, at which point she stepped back slightly, and made a show of fanning herself with her hand. "Would you like a drink?" I asked, and she nodded eagerly. We ambled over to the bar, and she ordered a cocktail, but I grabbed water (I was driving and also figured I didn't need to get sloppy that night, if I was to have any luck with Courtney's plan). I scanned for her surreptitiously, and saw her seated at a small table at the other end of the bar, sipping a drink. She smiled and arched her eyebrow at me, and I followed Elyssa, who was navigating toward a table away from the noise of the dance floor. As she sat down, I scooted in across from her.

"Thank you, I was getting overheated out there."

"Me as well," I replied.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure. And another as well."

She smiled at the dumb joke. "That girl I saw you with earlier. The redhead..."

"Yes..."

"Are you here with her tonight?"

"Yes. She's my girlfriend."

"Ah. So is she okay with watching you spend time with another girl? I saw her over at a table, but when I glanced over while we were first dancing, she just smiled and nodded like it was okay."

There was a bit of nervousness and also excitement in Elyssa's eyes. I glanced at her face, taking in the very faint freckles you could almost miss on her cheeks and nose.

"Yes, she's okay with me dancing and hanging out with other girls. I think she enjoys watching it all."

"Ah. So she likes to watch?"

What timing. I had been taking a swig off my water bottle, and at that comment, I nearly choked. She smiled at my reaction, the corners of her mouth curling up a bit suggestively, but also a slightly tentative look in her eyes, like she was testing the waters. Wow, the younger generation really did move a bit quicker than mine!

"Yes. She does indeed get great satisfaction from watching."

"Really?" she replied, glancing briefly over at Courtney, and then back to me. "Would she enjoy it if I kissed you right now?"

"I think so. But I'd enjoy it even more."

With that, she jutted her head forward, her small fingers snaking through the hair on the back of my skull. Her lips met mine abruptly, but gently, and after a few seconds, her lips parted, and our tongues touched playfully. We held the kiss, making out for a few more moments until she broke the contact. She turned her head abruptly, checking Courtney again, who had a look of total satisfaction and lust playing across her face.

"You're right. She does enjoy watching." She paused for a second, a little smile playing across her lips. "And I think I like it when she does."

We resumed kissing, and were getting a bit more urgent, when her phone buzzed. She reached down, and quickly dismissed the text. We went back to kissing, and then another went off. "Goddammit," she muttered, looking down. "I'm sorry, it's my best friend, I have to see what she needs. Give me 5 minutes, I'll be right back." She excused herself, and went towards the entrance of the club, dialing her phone as she went off.

Courtney came over, putting her lips near my ear and saying "What happened? It looked like everything was going great for a second, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, she had to call a friend back."

"Okay. Well, nice work so far, stud," she smiled.

I just grinned back at her, and she kissed me with a long, lingering lip lock. As we broke apart, Elyssa came up.

"Hi, sorry about that," she said. "I'm Elyssa."

"Courtney," Court responded, meeting her hand.

"Listen, I hate to do this, but I really need to dash. I have a friend who's having a boyfriend crisis, and she really needs someone right now. But I don't want this evening to have been a waste. Can we continue this again? I'll give you my number."

"Sure," I responded, pulling out my cell. She took it from me, and quickly added a contact, putting in her info. She dialed it, dismissed the call on her phone, and said "I'll be in touch soon, I promise. I'm so sorry about tonight, but I'll definitely make it up to you both." And with that, she turned, violently kissed me goodbye, smiled at Court, and dashed off.

"Well, that was interesting," I remarked to Court.

"For sure. But I have a feeling she'll call soon."

"You sure?"

"Pretty sure. She obviously gave you the right number. Her voice sounded like it was genuine regret. And she obviously is in to you."

"You think so?" I asked. Almost on queue, my phone buzzed with a text.

Elyssa Jordan:

Thank you for tonight. Sorry to run. We WILL get together soon handsome, promise ;)

I smiled big. Court looked over at me. "Way to go stud. I guess you're just going to need to content yourself tonight with little old me, if you can manage."

"Oh, what a horrible alternative," I said with mock indignation. I looked up at Courtney, and her eyes were focused across the room. "Hello?"

"Relax, stud. I think your luck just improved, if possible."

I looked up. Laurie was in the middle of the dance floor, her eyes fixed on Courtney.

———————————————————————————

I had started to get up initially, but Courtney admonished me to stay put. Instead, I had watched her sashay over to Laurie, and after a few moments of close talking, they had begun dancing. Court had pointed at me as if admonishing me to stay, and I obeyed, wondering what was actually going on and if I was really going to get a chance with Laurie tonight. Meanwhile, they played it up. Laurie, as always, looked gorgeous, but I realized that this was the first time I had really seen her done up to full effect—before had always been workout clothes or jeans and casual wear. She had on a loose, small black dress that had about as much material as a long T-shirt, with a sparkly effect, plunging neckline, and ended just inches below her crotch. Guys began to stare as she and Courtney put on a show, and I was mesmerized, watching them grind on each other to the rhythm of the beat. They contrasted so well, with Laurie's tight, small, toned frame and tan skin next to Court's tall, curvy, ivory presence. Finally, Courtney made a big show of kissing Laurie deeply, their tongues intertwining, and I swear a guy craned his head so hard in shock that he tripped! I was beginning to get seriously worked up, when thankfully, they both stopped, and came back to the table.

"Hey Martin, fancy meeting you here!" Laurie piped up.

"Likewise," I shot back.

"I'm so glad you decided to come, I thought you had decided against it," Court said.

"Yeah, well, I was on the fence for a bit, but then I decided, 'what the hell,'" she replied.

"Did you enjoy our little show, honey?" Court asked.

"Enjoy? Hell, I thought I was going to cum right there."

"No, that wouldn't be right," Laurie shot back. "Not until later."

I exhaled loudly, trying to will my dick to behave, as I knew these slacks had a tendency to broadcast any movement below. "Can I bother you two for a ride?" she inquired.

"Um, where to?" I asked.

"Wherever you're going," Laurie shot back, leveling her gaze right at me, then kissing me full on, barely hesitating before pushing her nimble tongue deep into my mouth.

I must have drove home at about 90 mph. Laurie sat next to me, fondling at my chest and teasing my cock through my pants ever so lightly. Court was behind me, kissing on my neck and nibbling at my ear lobes ever so slightly. Finally we pulled up outside of our place, and quickly went inside to the living room. I had no sooner shut the door then Laurie was up all over me, kissing me hard and draping her chest over my body. She hooked her leg around me, and I responded by grabbing a handful of her wonderfully firm butt. She moaned in appreciation, and then broke the kiss to look at Courtney inquisitively.

"I'll join in later. I just want to watch you two for the first round, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. Shall we go toward the bedroom?"

Once we got upstairs, Laurie and Courtney both kissed me, then lingered their lips on each other for a minute before Courtney reached down and thrust us back together again, backing away. Laurie reached up, kissed me, then pulled her dress up over her head. She had opted not to wear a bra, which wasn't really needed anyway, since they were so damn perky, so she was before me in only a pair of black heels and a very skimpy thong. I was already tenting in my pants considerably. "You sir," she said, "have entirely too much on to have any fun. Strip." I complied, quickly undoing my shirt and ditching my shoes and pants, and was before her wearing only a smile and an impressive erection.

"Ooh, that looks very yummy," she said, dropping to my knees and immediately fluttering her tongue over the head. She gripped my length in her hand, jacking me gently at first as she worked her tongue up and down the length, sides, and then down to my balls, gently dipping them into her mouth and then back up to the shaft. After a few circuits of this, she got a bit more aggressive, putting about half of my length in her mouth before she clearly got uncomfortable. She smiled and glanced over at Court, who was sitting in a little lounge chair we used for reading, having shucked her dress and bra and just wearing stockings and lazily playing with her pussy. "Enjoying the show?" she asked.

"God yes. I can't wait to watch you two fuck," Court shot back.

Laurie resumed her attentions on my member, smiling a wicked little grin while she locked eyes up at me.

"How's her mouth, baby?" Court asked.

"So good," I answered, as Laurie flattened her tongue and licked the underside of my cock with sweet and excruciating slowness, then eagerly gobbled me back down. "But I think I need to taste something now," I said as I bent down and helped her up. As she stood up, I reached down and grabbed her by the butt and hips and hoisted her up. She shrieked in a bit of surprise and wrapped her legs around me. As I carried her over to the bed, I couldn't resist maneuvering her a bit so the tip of my cock teased at her opening a bit, pushing her thin little thong aside and pressing just the very top of the head into her.

"Oh, you bad boy, teasing me like that," she grinned at me, and I feigned an innocent look as I laid her down on the bed and kissed her. I began working my way down her neck, pausing for a bit to sample her breasts. They were remarkably firm, with brown, half-dollar-sized nipples, and I worked them over for a minute or so each, listening to her appreciative hums, before I trailed kisses down her stomach to her mound. I started stroking the inside of her thighs, peppering little kisses while lightly grazing her pussy over her panties, and when she lifted her ass off the bed, I pulled them down slowly and flung them to the side.

She had a very cute pair of lips, along with a slightly recessed but prominent clit, and I began by working circles around her lips, slowly working in closer and closer to her button. She began to hum and mew some appreciative noises, but right as I came to her clit I moved away, and she laughed a noise of amusement and frustration. I began my approach again, working in from a different angle, then diverting at the last minute, and then one more time, before I finally hit her clit head on and dipped my tongue deep in her honeypot. And what a delicious pot it was! She was so sweet and tangy, and I parted her with my hands as I got as deep an angle as I could, alternating patterns with my tongue, making her squeal with appreciation. Finally, after some experimenting, I figured out that her favorite was a long lick upward against her clit with the flat of the tongue, with a little light flick of the tip afterwards. A few minutes later, as her breathing started to quiver, I sped up my ministrations and deftly inserted a finger into her pussy, and she came almost immediately, pressing her heels into my upper back and her pussy into my face and hand full force as she cried out a window-rattling shriek. I was just lapping up my reward of a hard-won rivulet of girl cream from her snatch as she pushed me away. "Shit. Give me a second. Holy shit," she said.

"You okay?" I enquired.

"Yeah, just sensitive right after I cum," Laurie replied. "And surprised. I usually don't cum from oral. It normally takes a lot of hard fucking to get me to pop."

"I told you he was good," Courtney interjected. I looked over and she was several feet from the bed, watching, still with her fingers on her clit. She stepped over, kissed me, let out a "Mmmm, she's yummy," before backing off and saying "As you were" with a grin.

I bent down, and resumed licking Laurie again, but just as I was getting into the rhythm again, she reached down and interrupted me. "Enough, I can't take anymore. Get up here," she almost growled, and I crawled up, kissing her as I wrapped an arm around her. She wasted no time, reaching down as I kissed her and guiding me home, then bearing her pussy down on 2/3 of my length with one thrust.

"Shouldn't I put on..."

"No need. On the pill and I hate the way they feel, anyway."

I looked over at Court, and she simply nodded, so I shrugged as I pulled back and guided my cock home, taking about a half dozen thrusts before I completely bottomed out. She was tight and heavenly, so warm and incredible I immediately knew I had to fuck this girl again. I had been slightly worried, since she is a small girl and I am rather large in both length and girth (not porn star ridiculous, but I had experienced a few smaller women before telling me my size was uncomfortable), but there seemed to be no such problem with Laurie. After a few minutes of getting a nice tempo going, she wrapped her legs around me, and I lifted her up by her hips, moving onto me sitting on the edge of the bed and her riding me. She was so tiny and light, I could move her around with ease, but yet she was also strong as hell and I could feel the muscles in her legs, thighs, and core as she worked up and down on my pole. She had this incredible way of undulating her pussy that made me have to work hard not to blow prematurely, so I set about fucking her athletically in order to distract myself and try to get her to cum. After a few minutes of her riding me, we had gotten into this almost violent rhythm of her working up and down with me moving her hips and upper body, and she was positively wailing. I looked over at Courtney, and she was sitting back in the chair, fingering herself roughly, two fingers plunging in and out with a steady squishing sound, and even though she was definitely never quiet in bed, Laurie was loud enough in my ear that I could barely discern her noises. She looked at me, removed her fingers, sucked them into her mouth deeply, and smiled as she took them out. She slowly mouthed the words "I can't wait" as pumped into Laurie even harder.

Possibly inspired by the notion of her sucking me, I wrapped up Laurie and picked her up, pushing her against the wall as I plowed into her and allowed her weight to draw her down on my cock for full penetration. "Oh fuck yes," she growled, wrapping her legs around me, pushing one hand against the doorframe of the sliding door for leverage, and working another down between her legs to play with her clit. We were going full bore at this point, both beginning to sweat, and I was trying with all my might to get her there. Meanwhile, my legs were beginning to cramp, and I was relieved to hear her say "I need to change positions."

We disengaged and she led me to the bed, crawling up and bending over in an invitation to doggy. I smiled—I love hitting a woman from behind, and had already fantasized about this with her—and slid my cock home into her. She pushed back into me, and immediately began playing with her clit again. She started talking, in ragged, interrupted bursts, panting. "So close...so...almost there, couldn't with that position, you were too deep...so close, oh god...fuck me harder, give me every fucking inch..." I looked over, and Courtney was on the other edge of the bed, just beyond Laurie's immediate field of vision, with an intense and faraway look in her eye. I felt Laurie's hand fall away from her clit, and I dug my fingers into her hips and impaled her on my cock for several incredibly hard thrusts, and finally she clamped as hard as any woman ever has on me. I had to stop thrusting, she was so very tight, as she reared back and yelled out a "Fuckfuckfuckgoddamnfuckyeah!" I stayed still while I waited for her pussy to stop clenching, and as it slowly relaxed, she looked back at me with half-closed, glazed eyes, and she pushed back in a slow rhythm again. "Fuck. Damn that was good." She moved her hips a bit faster, but nowhere near our former frenetic screwing. "Your boyfriend is an amazing fucking lay," she said to Courtney, who merely smiled back and nodded. "But fair is fair, so I can't leave you hanging. Do you want to change position?"

"No, I love this," I responded.

"Okay, good. Because I can't wait to make you fucking cum," she responded as she increased her speed.

"I'm getting close," I said, as I could feel my blood beginning to boil the way it always did when I was about to blow. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me, fuck, I want to feel you fill me," she practically yelled, and that was all it took. I thrust into her so hard I hit bottom, and shot forth squirt after squirt of spunk, so hard I began to feel lightheaded. We stayed joined for another few moments, before I finally felt like enough blood was back in my brain to allow me to move. I pulled out, my cock still semi-hard, and a healthy splotch of our combined juices fell audibly onto the hardwood floor. I sat down on the bed, reclining a bit, as Laurie slowly rolled over on to her back. "Holy shit," she said, shaking her head. I leaned over and kissed her hard.

"That was something," I agreed.

"That looked amazing," Courtney shot out.

"It was pretty fucking fantastic from over here, too," Laurie laughed. "Got another round in that thing?"

"Trust me, he will," Court replied. I toddled over to the sink to get some water.

When I came back, Laurie's legs had fallen open, and Courtney was tentatively playing with my cum as it seeped out, picking it up with her fingertips. "You really made a mess baby," she admonished.

"I'm sorry. Would you be a dear and clean it up?" I asked, smiling. I knew her fantasy, and truthfully, it was mine to watch her.

"Only if Laurie wants me to." We both looked at her.

"Get in there before I push you in," she responded.

We had swung with our long term couple, and had two other encounters with a single girl as well as a couple we met on a personal board for swingers, but I had never seen Courtney go beyond kissing and some light contact with another woman—she always said she wasn't that interested, and I certainly didn't mind that she had such a solid appetite for cock, especially since I benefitted from it so much. For whatever reason, though, suddenly it was like she was a woman possessed with a newfound love for pussy. She began lapping up my cum out of Laurie's box with abandon, slowly working her clit and playing her fingers in and out of her pussy. I watched her scoop another glob of juices into her mouth, when Laurie piped up "Hey, bitch, are you going to hog it all?" in a jovial tone. Courtney sucked off her fingers, arched her eyebrows at her, and leaned in and kissed her, pushing it into her mouth. Laurie swirled my cum in her mouth for a bit, closing her eyes, before she swallowed, smiled at me, and said "Yummy. I may have to get some direct from the source later." The thought of pumping her mouth full made me smile and stir a bit down below