Getting Back in the Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney went back to Laurie's pussy, playing with it like a woman possessed of an urgent mission. She began to work on her clit, and I watched Laurie reach down and stroke her hair softly. "God, I think I hit the pussy licking jackpot tonight, damn," she said, as Court broke into an evil grin. It took a few minutes of work, and probably every trick she knew, but she had her breathing heavy shortly. She looked over her shoulder at me, giving me her best "fuck me now" look, and then bent into a doggy position, and I was suddenly inflamed with lust. My dick, however, was only partially at mast, heavily hanging between my legs as it was still a bit in recovery mode from the crazy frenetic screwing it had just been a part of. I knew it was going to be a few minutes before anything could happen, so I grabbed a pillow to kneel on and put my face into Court's already dripping pussy. She moaned lowly with a bit of satisfaction as I began to work on her dripping gash and button. I played her like an instrument I knew well, slowly exciting her, then backing off, eventually changing position to have her sit on my face as I laid down, and snaking a finger into her as I drank in her delicious nectar. As she got more excited, she sat down more and pressed her thighs into my ears, which, while a turn on, did muffle my hearing, but fortunately Laurie and her were both loud enough I could hear the muffled moans. I kept steadily working her clit with the butterfly diagonal pattern I knew she loved, and after a few minutes, I was rewarded with a very mighty o from her, which, although hot, was coupled with a squirt and clamp down that made me choke, and I had to quickly tap her and get out from under as I began choking.

Laurie and Courtney were sitting on the bed, giggling at me, and I shot them a slightly dirty and bemused look. "Too much to take in, stud?" Laurie joked.

"Yeah, got drowned and asphyxiated a bit down there," I retorted.

"My poor baby will go to such lengths to make me cum," Court said with a smirk. I smiled back at her.

"Sorry to interrupt," I said, "didn't mean to put a damper on your fun,"

"No worries, she made me cum ridiculously hard," Laurie beamed. "You've got yourself quite a talented woman there."

"Oh, but look," Court said, pointing at my finally hardened cock, still covered in my jism and Laurie's cream. "Here's another mess we made."

"Yeah, we better clean that up," Laurie giggled. She grabbed my arm and jerked me down onto the bed, and they both attacked my tool with vigor. Laurie gave it a quick few vigorous sucks, and then Courtney wasted no time sucking me deep into her throat until her nose was touching my pubic bone. God, I never got tired of watching her deep throat talents. "Holy shit," Laurie exclaimed, a bit taken aback.

"Yeah, she's talented," I said, thoroughly enjoying Court's abilities.

After a few more moments, Courtney let off, and Laurie took back over for a few, doing her little suck/popsicle lick alternation, and then they traded back and forth for a couple of rounds. I wondered if this was what heaven was like, two amazing in bed, beautiful girls, contrasting each other perfectly, with me as the middle. Finally, after a couple minutes, Courtney climbed on top of me and guided me into her tight tunnel.

"I need a good hard fuck lover. I need your cock so bad." I sat up, moving us to the edge of the bed as I began to drive up into her. She pushed her soft and curvy frame into me, and I hunched down to play with her breasts for a bit, loving the sensation of them and knowing how sensitive she was. She was positively drooling around my cock and balls, and I was loving it, and whereas normally we started slower and got really going in a bit, we were fucking full bore within a few moments. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck oh god fuck YES!" she spit out, and in what seemed like less than a minute, I felt her first cum, as she slowed for a second and smiled at me.

"Goddamn you two are hot together," Laurie said, and she leaned in and kissed me passionately. She turned to Court, who pulled her in for a deep kiss of her own abruptly while grinding her hips down onto me. I began giving my hips an extra pop upward when she came down, enjoying the show inches from my face, and shortly felt another O rip through Court.

"Damn," she simply said, and she fucked me frenetically, another followed in close proximity. I was overjoyed, as it wasn't always easy to get her this crazily heated and multi orgasmic—usually, I could get her to cum two or three times orally, and then maybe the same or once more during sex, but on certain occasions, she got on this almost firecracker mode, as I called it, where she just popped off time after time after time, and it was one of the hottest things one could imagine. I was loving it, and, although I generally can last quite long once I've cum once, this was almost torture, and I was working to hold back.

Thankfully, after a few more minutes and a lot of cums later, Courtney got off me, gasping and muttering that she needed a breather. As she got up and went toward the sink to get water, Laurie wasted no time in taking her place, and wrapped her tight little legs around me as she sunk down on my rod. "Goddamn that's good," she said, picking up a rhythm and already soaked.

"I have to admit, this is a great show," Courtney said, recovering a bit after her breather and watching Laurie and I claw at each other.

"It's even better over here," Laurie bantered back.

I decided I wanted to be back in control, so I picked up Laurie, turned her and placed her on the bed at the edge, and stood up, entering her in one of my favorite positions. Courtney sat on the bed beside her as I got into a pace, leaned down and kissed her, and then up and kissed me. She reached down, and begin playing with Laurie's clit. I could see her beginning to peak, and as her breathing became a bit more labored, I mouthed to Courtney "keep going," as she nodded back. Laurie reached up and grabbed on to my midsection, pulling me into her for all I was worth, and after a few more strokes, I felt her begin a slow but deliberate arc upward.

I reached down and kissed her, and she responded with an almost fierce passion. "Oh, god, if I'd have known you'd be this good I'd have jumped your bones ages ago," she muttered.

"Likewise," I returned.

I slowed my strokes slightly, giving as much power as I could to her, and after another couple minutes, was rewarded with another spectacular cum from her, punctuated by a "FuckfuckholygoddamnfuckingshitfuckI'mcumming!" Courtney giggled a bit, right as Laurie clamped hard again, and put her hand up on my chest to indicate to me that she needed a minute to recover, so I stopped, but was still painfully aware of my hard shaft buried deep in her. Courtney again kissed me and then moved down to Laurie.

"A girl could get used to this," Laurie smirked.

"You'd better. I want way more of you than just this evening can accommodate," Courtney said.

"Then you're going to see a lot of me," she replied, kissing Courtney again. She moved over to kiss me again, then broke away. "And I want a lot more of this cock!" she said, grinding down and resuming her movements.

"You can borrow him whenever you want."

"Oh god, don't tempt me honey," she replied.

"What? We can share. Here, let me prove it to you." She pushed me back, and indicated to Laurie she should flip over, and got on her knees in doggy style right beside her. I stopped for a second, shaking my head and hardly believed what the girls were suggesting.

"What's a matter, stud, having a moment of indecision?"

I figured I'd better fuck Court for a bit since I'd been in Laurie for so long, so I moved to her and plunged in. I gave her about 30 seconds of good stroking, before pulling out and re-entering Laurie. I did the same routine, before switching to Courtney again.

The difference between them was indescribable. Laurie was definitely stronger, tighter, and a much more athletic lover, whereas Courtney was more sensual and very multi-orgasmic. I was glad I didn't have to choose between the two. The only problem was the sensory overload. Two women, with me being the only cock, and the constant string of dirty talk that seemed to come from them both. Thankfully, having already cum once, I was able to last a while, and went back and forth between the two probably eight or nine times before I began to feel the inevitable rise in my balls. I had to slow down with Laurie, as she was giving me that delightful squeeze she did so well, and when I reentered Courtney, she sensed it right away. "Oh, poor baby, you're about to burst," she said, and I had to stop thrusting for a second just to keep from losing it right there.

"No, that won't do at all," Laurie said, and as I looked over and gave her a look of slight confusion, she grabbed me and guided me to lay down on the bed. I was no sooner settled than her mouth was around my shaft. "I told you I need some protein," she said through a giggle.

While she didn't have Courtney's deep throat talents, she was amazingly nimble with her tongue. After a minute, Court bent down and began to gently lick and suck on my balls. Shortly it was too much for me, and I emptied mightily into Laurie's mouth. She came up, beaming at me as she gave it a quick swirl, then swallowed it all, but lost one little drop down her lip. She looked over suggestively at Court, and, fittingly, she didn't hesitate, licking it off of Laurie's face, then kissing her deeply.

We were all a bit spent after that, so I took a quick shower, then we went downstairs, had a light snack and some fluids, and bantered a bit. I had my suspicions confirmed that Courtney had been working on Laurie for a few weeks, then planning out the perfect time and weekend to do it, in order to coordinate schedules. After a few, we went back upstairs, and the girls took turns cleaning up, then lounged a bit on the bed. I was beat, so I looked over at Laurie. "Listen, I know your car is still back at the club, and I'm bushed. Would you like to stay the night?"

"Sure. Where do you want me to sleep?"

Courtney and I glanced at each other, then spit out in unison "Right here." We giggled at the moment of unison.

"Okay," she replied, "but I can't promise I won't wake up horny and molest someone."

"Oh, how terrible!" I replied.

"Dearest me, how will we survive?!" Courtney chipped in.

"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you," she said. And with that, we crawled under the covers and began to get our positions settled. I usually slept on the left side of the bed on my side, but instead ended up in the middle, with Courtney on my back and Laurie facing me. The girls seemed to drop off immediately, though I had a few moments before I could, since Courtney pressed her breasts into me and snaked an arm around my midsection. Laurie put a hand up on my chest gently, and draped her other hand on my thigh very near my cock. It was a bit pulse-quickening, but I was also tired, so I eventually dropped off.

I awoke several hours later to a wailing yell, and sat straight up in bed. Courtney was going down on Laurie, and, from the sound of it, making her cum ridiculously hard. The girls noticed me awaken, and giggled in unison at my reaction. They both reached over and kissed me, but I wasn't quite ready to fuck, so I said "Why don't you let me just watch you two for a bit?" They smiled, and went back to each other. I watched Laurie eat Courtney to a multitude of orgasms, then Courtney go back to licking and fingering Laurie. "You two really are gorgeous together," I observed, absent-mindedly playing with my hard prick.

"This isn't just a spectator sport, Mister!" Laurie growled, sounding a lot more like my trainer than lover. "Get over here now!"

I complied, flipping Laurie over on the bed and entering her dripping wet pussy in one hard plunge. The energy was just as lust filled and frenetic, but perhaps a bit less crazed than our earlier rounds. I pounded her hard missionary, a bit doggy (where she had me finger her anus a little bit), cowgirl, and finally, she came, riding on top of me with her breasts pressed against my chest, wrapped up in each other's arms. The vice grip that was her cumming pussy was too much for me, and I pumped her full without hesitation.

I fell asleep almost immediately afterward. We finally awoke at about 10am, and after a leisurely breakfast, we had one more round, this time with me cumming in Courtney and Laurie providing "cleanup services." I drove her back to her car shortly afterward. We bantered about the night, and made plans for the next weekend as well.

"Aren't you glad that one girl didn't pan out and we ran into each other?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I shot back.

"She was cute, though. If you get the chance, and she's into it, bring her over some night."

"Three women? I think I'd die."

"We can keep each other occupied while you're with one of us," Courtney chimed in. "We'll take really good care of her, I promise."

I didn't know what to say, so I just exhaled and smiled. Luckily, we had just pulled into the parking lot, and I was at Laurie's car 20 seconds later.

"Alright, bye gorgeous. And gorgeous. I'll see you both later." And with that, she kissed Courtney and then me deeply, then exited the car. We both waved as I pulled out and headed home.

We grabbed some take out sandwiches on the way, and got home, settling at the counter in the kitchen. Just as I was about to take a bite, my phone buzzed with a text.

Elyssa Jordan:

Hey Handsome, how's it going?

I grabbed my phone and began typing. "Who is that?" Courtney asked.

"The girl from last night at the club," I told her, and she literally sprang from her seat to read over my shoulder.

Me:

Great. Just hanging out at home eating lunch. You?

Elyssa Jordan:

Ha, the same. Sorry again about last night.

Me:

No worries. I totally understand.

Elyssa Jordan:

I'd still like to make it up to you. What are you doing tomorrow night?

Me:

No plans.

Elyssa Jordan:

Good! Let's get together.

Me:

Perfect. Where would you like to go?

Elyssa Jordan:

I'm much more in the mood to stay in, if you don't mind.

"Damn, she wastes no time," Courtney said. "Bring her over, I'm down to watch you fuck her."

Me:

Okay, great. My place okay?

Elyssa Jordan:

Perfect. Not to sound creepy, but I already know where you live.

Me:

Okay.

Elyssa Jordan:

You probably don't remember, but your daughter Erin was in a couple of my classes in HS. We're not tight, but I've been over to your place a few times, it's not far from where I live at all. And Emily Haynes is a friend of mine. So I've actually heard a lot about you recently. All flattering, I promise.

"Oh my god! Emily must have told her about you when you guys were fooling around," Court spat out.

"Yeah, I got that," I said.

"No, I just mean that I thought I knew all the people who knew about you two." My phone buzzed again.

Elyssa Jordan:

I didn't have a chance to tell you in the club. Sorry. But I'm really looking forward to Sunday.

Me:

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Elyssa Jordan:

Me? 20. Just don't tell anybody at the club :) They think I'm 21.