Getting Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hariet smiled at Georgina's attempted smile. Wayne took a photograph, then put down the camera. He moved to the side of the bed and his hands took hold of Georgina's breasts and squeezed. One hand moved to between her legs. He rubbed at her clitoris, grinning in triumph at Hariet as he began to get a response.

In reply, Hariet undid her blouse and pulled it open. She was not wearing a bra. She dropped the blouse on the floor, undid her skirt and let it slither to the floor. She was naked. She smiled at Wayne. He grinned, his fingers still working on Georgina's clitoris.

Hariet silently moved close to him. She undid the cord of the dressing gown and pulled it off his shoulders. His hand left Georgina and he stood up. Hariet dropped the dressing gown and put one hand on his cock. She wanked him gently, then lent forward and tweaked one of Georgina's nipples. Wayne was shocked, and thrilled. Hariet grinned at him, pulled on his cock and pointed at Georgina's mouth.

Wayne climbed onto the bed, straddling Georgina's body.

"Suck me," he said.

"Wayne." The name was used as a complaint, but not a refusal.

He raised her head with one hand, supported himself on the wall with the other, and pushed his penis against her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked.

Hariet watched, then picked up the camera. She focused carefully, then took a picture of Wayne's sitting on the face of a naked spreadeagle Georgina. She tapped Wayne on the shoulder when she saw he was beginning to enjoy Georgina's mouth too much. He nodded and withdrew, then climbed off the bed.

Hariet picked up the vibrator and grinned at him. She twisted the base. It began to hum. She rubbed it around Georgina's clitoris for a few moments, then twisted and prodded it slowly inside her, easing it deep. Wayne watched, his tongue flicking nervously across his lips.

When Hariet extracted the vibrator she nodded at Wayne and he untied the cord that held one of Georgina's hands to the headboard. He tied the cord round her thigh, tethering her hand near to her cunt.

"You do it, rub yourself." he said.

"I don't.."

"Hurry up, I've got the camera ready," he snarled.

Her hand moved to rub herself. They watched while Georgina masturbated, Hariet's hand pulling at Wayne's cock. She could see their reflection in the dressing table mirror. She could see herself wanking Wayne while her blinded sister masturbated for their pleasure. Hariet felt good.

Wayne put the vibrator into Georgina's hand. "Use it. Work it deep inside yourself."

Hariet smiled at Wayne then took hold of his ears and pulled him to his knees in front of her. She guided his head between her legs and felt his tongue explore her cunt while she watched the whole scene in the mirror. Georgina working the vibrator into herself. Wayne on his knees in front of her, his head between her legs.

She stepped back and pulled him to his feet. Then they left Georgina with the vibrator humming between her legs and went to the living room.

Hariet had Wayne lie on the floor. She mounted him and rode him till he exploded inside her. When she finished they had a cup of coffee before she dressed and left. It had been a memorable evening.

But now Georgina had rebelled. Hariet wasn't really surprised. She knew that Wayne hit her from time to time, she hadn't actually advised it but she did feel a lot of satisfaction from the knowledge. She really felt annoyed that Wayne had run off when Georgina fought back.

Wayne appeared from the bathroom, shaved and dressed and ready to go. Hariet moved from her pose when she was sure it had registered in his feeble mind. She got off the bed and pulled on her dressing gown.

"I still don't see why I should apologise," Wayne said.

"Because otherwise you won't get her back. And I'm not going to wreck my sister's marriage. If you lose her you lose me."

"This is stupid," Wayne muttered. But she knew he would do as he was told.

Hariet dressed and they left the house together. Wayne was giving her a lift to work before going back to make his peace with Georgina.

Neither of them saw the forlorn figure with heavy suitcases turning the corner into one end of the street as Wayne's van pulled out of the other end.

Wayne went back to his flat after dropping Hariet off. He was worried when he found the flat empty of Georgina and her clothes. He did not want to lose Georgina, particularly as he knew that Hariet meant what she said. He would lose both of them. He had grown accustomed to his life. The master in his own home, totally in control of his wife. But not master with Hariet. She played the lead in their relationship and he found that exciting. He had to get Georgina back.

It didn't take much thinking to work out where she would be. She had no where else to go but Hariet's house. He knew he would find her there. She must have arrived just after he and Hariet left. That worried him for a moment. The best kept secret could have been discovered. Then he relaxed. What could be more natural than a loving husband going to his wife's sister to ask her help.

It was early for a drink, but he felt in need of one. He poured himself a glass of malt whisky, his Christmas present from Hariet. Usually he was a beer drinker, but this was the time for a bit of dutch courage. He had to crawl to Georgina if necessary and he didn't want too bad a taste left in his mouth from doing it.

He had another slurp of whisky and felt it burn its way to his stomach. He re-lived his anger at Georgina's violence. Maybe he shouldn't hit her so much. But she definitely shouldn't have hit him. He'd been too soft, he decided. He should have smashed her to a pulp. She wouldn't have gone running off to her sister's then.

Wayne looked at his watch. It was just after nine. He was supposed to be working. But that was the nice thing about being your own boss, you chose your own hours. He worked on his own and he made a good living out of it, both from the painting and the little extra earner on the side. That made him almost as much money as the painting and took a lot less effort. The place he was working on at the moment was perfect for it. He'd pick up a couple of hundred extra for sure.

He drained the glass, feeling confident again. Life was sorted. Pick up Georgina, tell her everything would be alright in the future. Then work, see Felix and pick up some extra cash. Maybe take Georgina out for a meal this evening and sweet talk her a bit to get her firmly under control again.

He left the flat and drove to Hariet's house. There was no answer when he knocked on the door. He was irritated, but not worried. Georgina would have realised that Hariet was at work. She would return later. He'd call and pick her up when he'd finished the house and finished his extra bit of business with Felix.