Getting Bi in Kanata

Story Info
Haitian security guard bangs Black MILF and a guy.
2k words
2.5
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Once upon a time, there was this chronically bored man named Stephen Verdieu. He is a big and tall black gentleman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Stephen works as a security guard, and he is frequently bored, as it's one of the dullest jobs in the world. At the call center where Stephen works as a security guard, things are incredibly boring, so the brother now makes his own fun...

Like a lot of folks who graduated college or university in the City of Ottawa and haven't been fortunate enough to get city jobs or government jobs, Stephen Verdieu is stuck at a job which he absolutely hates. He can barely pay for his apartment, groceries and utilities with this gig. The brother wants to escape from Ottawa and move to Toronto or Boston, anyplace more exciting. Sadly, he's almost always broke...

After the Provincial Liberals raised the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour, a lot of people rejoiced and rent-a-cop Stephen Verdieu was one of them. Of course, it wasn't long before the cost of goods went up. Stephen and other working-class bozos like him are right where they frigging started. Sometimes life simply enjoys kicking a man in the nuts...with steel-toe boots.

Security, retail work, coffee house servers, those are the jobs that await recent graduates of the Canadian Capital's higher education system. Either you get a city job, a government job, or you're doomed to be one of the proletariat. Isn't that peachy keen? Stephen Verdieu absolutely hates his job, his semblance of a life, and the City of Ottawa. Around here, everything sucks...

Like every town or city on the planet, Ottawa is divided between the haves and the have nots. There is a surplus of educated people, those between the uncertain ages of twenty-something and thirty-something. The Canadian government sector is full of old white people who refuse to die or retire. As a result, the younger, more racially diverse crowd, toils away at lousy jobs while waiting for their moment in the sun...

Stephen Verdieu began working as a security guard as an ambitious young man nearly a decade ago. It's how he paid for his studies at Canada's Capital University. Stephen told himself that he'd quit security and find a better job as soon as he got himself a university degree. Fast forward almost a year after graduation and Stephen is still working as a rent-a-cop...

Stephen shares his duties as a security guard at the call center with two other peons, an old black dude named Aden and a creepy, grumpy old white dude named Dimitri. The only thing Stephen likes about working as a security guard at the call center is the fact that he's got a computer with Internet access in front of him. It makes the long boring hours on the evening, overnight and weekend shifts go by quicker.

The other thing about Stephen is that he's got a wild imagination, and a fluctuating sex drive. Stephen was quite sluggish during the winter, feeling low on energy, but now that things are warming up due to spring, he's starting to feel like his old self again. Stephen works with two individuals who actually tickle his fancy, and like the adventurous bisexual man that he is, our hero decided to see what he can get out of them...

"Hello mon amie," Stephen said to Mariam Etienne, and he smiled at the tall, curvy, forty-something Haitian cleaning lady with the big round butt. Stephen is always happy to see Mariam, who's easy on the eyes, even if she sometimes annoys him with stories about her issues with her neglectful husband, a shmuck named Karl whom Stephen has never met.

"Bonsoir, fre mwen," Mariam replied, speaking the Haitian Creole language which Stephen understood all too well. Stephen looked at Mariam as she signed the handbook which all cleaners were required to sign upon entering the call center to work. On that day, Mariam looked great in a dark blue work-shirt, too-tight blue jeans, and sneakers. Got to love my Haitian MILFs, Stephen thought, smiling.

"Sak pase?" Stephen asked, and he braced himself for Mariam Etienne's inevitable spiel about her life, her work complaints, her marriage, and all that jazz. As is his custom, Stephen would listen to Mariam's rants. The lady was interesting, and in Stephen's private moments, thoughts of her curvy body provided much fodder for his masturbatory fantasies. If Mariam only knew...

"Nap boule," Mariam replied, winking at Stephen, a gesture which had the brother feeling a tingle down below. Mariam grinned, and Stephen suppressed a sigh. As much as Mariam liked to act like the prim and proper, church-going Haitian woman, dutiful wife and mother, Stephen could sense a certain naughtiness underneath. It's what drew him to her...

"Nice pants," Stephen said, with an appreciative glance at the back of Mariam's jeans. At the moment, she was facing away from him and looking at the new sign that the contractors installed a few hours prior at the call center's entrance. Mariam's big round ass appealed to Stephen immensely, even though, lately, he'd been experiencing certain different desires...

Stephen Verdieu is a bisexual man, as previously stated, but that doesn't mean he's tight with the mainstream LGBT community, which he considers to be both racist and Biphobic. Stephen definitely prefers the ladies, for he checks out big-booty women all damn day, but he simply cannot get rid of his subtle, but ever-present, attraction to tall, masculine men. That's the beauty of bisexuality, as they say...

"Hello there," came a deep masculine voice, and both Stephen and Mariam looked up as Ishmael came near. Tall, burly and brown-skinned, with an enigmatic smile, Ishmael greeted his co-workers warmly. Stephen checked out Ishmael, who'd been working out since splitting with his girlfriend Kristin, and now looked buff. The things I want to do to that body, Stephen thought lustfully.

"Fellas, I feel so horny I can't think straight, my husband Karl is frigging impotent," Mariam said, and she stood there, leaning against the desk while licking her lips. Ishmael and Stephen exchanged a look, and then both men returned the lady's smile. Mariam was horny as can be. Stephen and Ishmael are proud switch-hitters. What are they going to do about their good friend and co-worker Mariam's dilemma?

"Well, Ishmael, I think we should help a sister out, don't you?" Stephen said with a smile, and Ishmael nodded. The two men smiled at Mariam, and then the three of them went to the Facilities room, where they got down and dirty. The security guard, the cleaning lady and the maintenance man did their thing, and had themselves some wild fun in the call center's back rooms...

"Hmm, this feels nice," Mariam cooed softly, as she sat on the table, her thick thighs spread wide open. Stephen knelt before her, having pulled down her faded blue jeans. He looked at Mariam's hairy pussy and smiled. Like a lot of older black women from the Caribbean, Mariam didn't shave down below, and Stephen didn't mind at all...

"Just wait and see," Stephen said, and he buried his face between Mariam's thighs and began eating her pussy. Mariam closed her eyes, relaxing and enjoying what Stephen was doing to her. Ishmael stood nearby, stroking his thick brown member with one hand and massaging Mariam's tits with the other while Stephen ate the lady's pussy. The fun was just beginning for the three of them...

"I can help you with that," Mariam said, upon opening her eyes and finding Ishmael looking hungrily at her. The tall, sexy Haitian MILF reached for Ishmael's dick and began stroking him. Meanwhile, Stephen continued to eat Mariam's pussy, savoring her taste and smell. He'd been wanting to eat her pussy and ass ever since they first met months ago, when he started working as the call center's security guard...

"Let's switch things around," Ishmael said, and he leaned against the desk as Mariam knelt before him. The sultry Haitian gal grabbed Ishmael's dick and began sucking him off. Stephen, his tongue still salty from eating Mariam's pussy, admired the foxy Haitian MILF as she sucked on Ishmael's dick. Mariam's technique was decent, but Stephen is a bit more talented when it comes to dick sucking, so like a gentleman he decided to help her out...

"Got room for one more?" Stephen asked, and without waiting for Ishmael or Mariam's responses, he got down to business. Stephen began sucking on Ishmael's balls while Mariam sucked his dick. Ishmael sighed happily and moaned softly, loving what Stephen and Mariam were doing to him. The dynamic duo worked their colleague over until he came, and then they tasted his masculine spunk...

Stephen, Mariam and Ishmael continued with their fun. Two bisexual black men and a freaky black woman who happens to be down for whatever. The possibilities for sexual liaisons and wild kinky fun are absolutely endless. They grabbed condoms plus lubrication and did their thing. What followed is a steamy, no holds-barred, or perhaps no-holes-barred threesome that was definitely one for the ages...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mariam squealed, a little while later, as Stephen bent her over the table and buried his hard dick in her pussy. Stephen gripped Mariam's hips as she began grinding against him, that surprisingly tight pussy of hers holding his dick like a vise. Stephen playfully smacked Mariam's big, deliciously round Haitian booty, something he'd been wanting to do for ages...

"May I cut in?" Ishmael asked, grinning as he came up behind Stephen, as the security guard rammed his dick inside Mariam's pussy. Stephen briefly turned and grinned at Ishmael, then continued drilling his dick into Mariam, who screamed like a banshee as she got dicked down. Ishmael grabbed a condom, put it on, and lubed himself up before going for Stephen's ass...

"Oh, nice," Stephen groaned, as Ishmael's dick entered his backdoor. As Ishmael began fucking him, Stephen sighed and then continued sliding his dick deep inside Mariam's pussy. Always thought Ishmael was a pain in the butt, Stephen mused as Ishmael gripped his hips and fucked him up the ass. Mariam's tight pussy gripped Stephen's dick as he continued to fuck her, even as his own ass got plowed by Ishmael's prick.

"Steve, dammit, fuck me harder," Mariam all but shrieked at Stephen, noticing that her favorite bisexual Haitian security guard was starting to slack off, now that he had a dick up his ass. Mariam flexed her vaginal muscles, gripping Stephen's dick harder, and he got the message. Even as Ishmael continued to pound his ass, Stephen doubled up on his efforts to dick Mariam down, and he pounded away at her until he came...

"Hmm, that was fun," Ishmael said, a little while later. He sat at a bench at the back of the building, with Mariam on one side and Stephen on the other. Stephen, whose ass was a bit sore from Ishmael's pounding, shifted uncomfortably in his seat and smiled at his colleague. Mariam, smiling, nodded at Ishmael and laid her hand on Stephen. She was quite pleasurably sore from the pounding Stephen gave her pussy...

After this quite fun break, Ishmael, Stephen and Mariam returned to the call center. The place got cleaned, top to bottom. The security guard did his rounds while the cleaning lady cleaned the washrooms, the kitchens, and the offices. The maintenance man vacuumed the carpets, and then, they left the call center for the night. The security guard continued his nightly vigil, and come morning, greeted the mostly white crowd of call center workers with a smile.

"Have a good one," Stephen told Nadia Blaze, the attractive brunette who replaced him in the morning. With a smile on his face, the big and tall, not quite young but still in his prime Haitian man caught the bus leaving the west end for Ottawa proper. Life in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, definitely sucks. The people are passive aggressive, fake, creepy, and prone to stalking. One does what one can, Stephen thought, as he began his long trek home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers