Getting By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris looked down at him and grinned. "How does that look to you Jerrod? If I hold it you can get it in easier can't you Honey?"

Jerrod lay there and stared. He felt his face heat up with his blush. "Uh, yeah Doris. That's fine."

Jerrod pulled his head back inside the cabinet and finished securing the sink. After the sink was in tightly he replaced the plumbing. After he began working on the plumbing Doris didn't leave as he wished she would. Instead she backed up a half step and squatted down to watch. Her knees were splayed and every time he looked toward her he saw her old shaved bare cooter winking at him. He became horny in spite of himself and finally had to adjust himself before he finished the work.

When Doris saw him adjust his hard cock she smiled and said, "It's a little tight in there isn't it Jerrod?"

He looked at Doris when he finished with the pipes and said, "That's done now Doris. Could you back up now please so I can get up.?"

Doris grinned wider and said, "Honey I think you've been up for quite a while now." She stood and leaned down after he moved out from under the cabinet. She held her hand out to help Jerrod stand. When he reached for her hand he looked down her loose top and saw her breasts. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were standing up proud. They were an angry red and must be a half inch long and as big around as his finger. He unconsciously licked his lips.

After he stood Doris wrapped him in a hug and pressed her belly into his cock. She rubbed it back and forth then whispered, "Honey I have some more plumbing I would really love to have you work on now. Please?"

Doris took Jerrod's hand and pulled him out of the kitchen. He resisted at first then for some reason he followed her into her bedroom. She stopped beside the bed and turned to face him. He was still in shock and before he knew it her top was off and she was unfastening her skirt. He watched it drop to the floor and she was naked in front of him. Jarrod stared at Doris' swaying breasts as she started unfastening his trousers.

Doris freed his cock and squatted in front of him. She gently grabbed his cock and pulled it to her widely open mouth. She licked up the underside, popped the helmet into her mouth then swirled her tongue around and around. Doris looked up at Jarrod with a smile then dropped her mouth downward taking almost all of his 7" length into her mouth. She pulled back then pressed down again. Every time she pulled back she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock.

Jerrod moaned in spite of himself and felt his hips begin to involuntarily thrust toward Doris. "Damn," he whispered. This was the best blow job he had EVER received. This old woman could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Jerrod's knees were getting weak. He felt his seed rising. He grabbed Doris's face and tried to push her back. "I'm going to cum if you don't stop. AHHHHH." Jerrod slammed his hips forward and almost fell as his cum raced out of his balls and splattered into Doris's sucking mouth.

Doris gently jacked him while she finished sucking his seed from his throbbing cock. When he stopped pumping she gently licked Jarrod clean and looked up at him once more. She was smiling and said, "Not bad for an old woman was it Jerrod?" She looked slightly fearful and asked, "Would you mind helping me out now please? I know I'm not as young and pretty as Gail was but I have the same needs too Honey. Please?"

Jerrod gently helped Doris up and onto her bed. He finished undressing and crawled in beside her. He sucked her nipples for a moment then gave her a kiss. He began kissing down her torso heading for her bare beaver. He got past her navel before she realized what he was going to do. He was moving between her legs bending his head down to her pussy. It smelled delightful. Doris placed one hand over her cunt and the other pushed at his head. "No Honey. You don't have to do that to me. I know how you men feel about licking a woman. Just fuck me please Jerrod."

Jerrod gently pulled her hand from her pussy and said, "No Doris. You gave me a wonderful blow job. It was the best one I have ever had and when a woman does that for me I return the favor. In fact, I am one of those men who really like to go down on my women. If you really don't want me to I won't otherwise, please let me do it."

"Oh, Honey. I used to love a nice soft tongue on my little pussy. If you really don't mind I don't either."

For the next thirty minutes Jerrod pleasured Doris with his tongue. Finally she was so tender she begged him to stop. He smiled and rose above her. She watched between her splayed, drawn up knees as he knee walked up into her crotch. He leaned over her and hunched his hips. His cock hit her thigh then slid down and across her pussy lip. He adjusted himself slightly and hunched forward again. He felt the head of his cock enter her love canal. Doris smiled up at him. Jerrod thrust strongly forward and more of his cock slid into her. Doris moaned and thrust her hips upward toward Jerrod's invading cock. More of his cock slid into her. Jerrod pulled back slightly and they both thrust at once. This drove him completely inside her and their pubic bones banged together.

Jerrod moved his hips in a circular motion as he kept the pressure on Doris. She moaned once more and pulled his shoulders down. She whispered, "Thank you Jerrod. That feels so good Honey."

Jerrod pulled backward then slid slowly back into Doris. He kept up the slow gentle strokes until Doris grabbed him and pulled downward on his hips. "Faster please. I can't take more of this damn slow fucking. Pound me please Jerrod Honey."

Jerrod began rapid hard thrusts into Doris. The old bed squeaked and rattled. The headboard bounced off the wall over and over in time with his thrusts into Doris. Jerrod heard the familiar slap, slap, slap of a wet juicy pussy taking his hard cock. Doris screamed and pulled downward on his waist. She thrust her hips upward rapidly several times and stopped with her pelvis in the air pressing against Jerrod. She held him tightly to her. He smiled when he felt the flutter of her cunt contracting and releasing against him over and over while her orgasm washed through her. That was all it took for him too. He groaned and felt his cock contract and release over and over pumping his seed into his new lover.

Jerrod leaned down and gave Doris a gentle kiss. He raised himself up on his extended arms then rolled to the side to lie beside her. Doris rolled to him and threw an arm and leg over his body. She laid her head on his shoulder and they both drifted off to sleep. Jerrod woke about 2130 that evening. He roused Doris when he tried to get up and leave.

Doris lay in the bed watching him dress. There were tears in her eyes. "Thank you Jerrod. I'm sorry I took advantage of you son. Please forgive me for wanting a little of what Gail had. You know us old women don't get as much loving as we need. A lot of us don't get any after our men die. An older woman may not need as much loving as a younger one does but she still needs a man you know. Some of us only want him for companionship, some for sex and some of us want him for both but we DO want and need a man occasionally. Please don't think too badly of me. If you don't want to see me again I'll understand. That's why I waited until all you had left to do was hang the doors before I tried this. I can hang the doors if you want me to."

Jerrod smiled and said, "No Doris. I'll take care of the doors for you too." He bent forward and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead then stood. He looked down at her and said, "I don't know what to say. I'll see you in a day or two to finish up if that's ok."

Doris lay on her bed and watched Jerrod walk from her room. She moved her hand down and felt the swamp her pussy had turned into. She smiled and began rubbing her little nubbin while she replayed the night in her mind. She had her next orgasm faster than any she could ever remember giving herself since her husband had died. Young Jerrod was way better than the old coots she picked up at the Senior Center dances too. He had that youthful exuberance and stamina she missed.

Three evenings later Jerrod showed up with the doors to her cabinets. She helped him hang them and because of the closeness of the work she once again rubbed her body against him several times. Doris felt her pussy get wet and her nipples get hard and push out her loose top. Several times she saw Jerrod looking at her nipples. This only made her get wetter.

After they finished Jerrod stood looking at her. He licked his lips. Doris felt a flutter like she used to have when she was a young woman. 'He wants me,' she thought. She reached her hand out and gently touched his semi hard cock. She looked at his face and slowly reached for his cock. If Jerrod had been one of the men at the senior dances she would have been way more aggressive. With Jerrod she just gently held his cock and quietly said, "Please?"

Jerrod smiled and wrapped her in his arms. He gave her a kiss and pressed his now hard cock into her belly. Doris pulled away, smiled and took his hand. She led him into her bedroom and they undressed each other. This evening was almost a complete reenactment of the first time they made love.

Now almost every time Jerrod went to the café for coffee Doris sat with him. They visited but many wondered if there was more there? Many of the men knew Doris's reputation but couldn't convince themselves a man as young as Jerrod would fall into her bed. Some of Doris's friends began sitting with them too. One day as he was preparing to leave Edwina, one of Doris's friends put her hand on his forearm and said, "Jerrod Doris has told me about all the help you've been to her. Would you mind coming to my house tonight and giving me some help too?"

"Well, I don't usually work in people's houses. I'm not a carpenter or anything like that. What do you need help with?"

Edwina blushed slightly and looked down. "I have some plumbing problems and Doris said you could help me with them is all. Please? She said you did such a good job on her faucet."

"Look Edwina I'm definitely not a plumber. Why don't you call one? I build furniture and cabinets."

"I know but Doris said you took care of her problem and I have such a small one. Please. Won't you at least come over so we can talk about it?"

Finally Jerrod agreed to drop by Edwina's home that evening. When he got there Edwina met him at the door in a filmy gown and robe that showed more than it hid. He started to back out of the room and apologize but she grabbed him and pulled him in until she could close the door. She flowed into his arms and hugged him then gave him a kiss. Jerrod stood in shock and tried to pull away.

Edwina held onto him tightly and said, "Please Jerrod. Doris said you didn't mind helping her out and I need the same...Oh, hell, I'm too old for these games. Jerrod I need to be fucked and loved by a man just like Doris does. I'm almost ten years younger than she is and I know we can be good together too. I won't beg you but could you please just love me too? Please? I don't need a lot of time from you. I would be happy with just two or three times a month. "

As she was saying those words Edwina was rubbing her breasts on Jerrod's chest and had her hand wrapped around his cock as much as his pants would allow. Jerrod stood worrying about how he could refuse her without hurting her feelings. He felt the involuntary thrust his body made in time to Edwina's jacking of his cock. Damn it was sure starting to feel good. He felt his hips gently thrusting in time to her movements. When he didn't pull away Edwina smiled and led him toward her bedroom.

With a few variations this evening was very much like those he spent with Doris. Jerrod found himself spending time in Doris's bed about once every week to ten days. She said that was enough. Sometimes he dropped by to visit her a time or two in between their sexual trysts too. Many times they sat in the yard so neighbors could see them. They felt this gave an indication nothing was going on between them that shouldn't be.

If possible Edwina was even more appreciative of his efforts than Doris was. She was wilder in bed and her pussy was tighter. She was the kind of fuck Jerrod had grown to love also. When she was in the throes of passion she talked, she begged, she screamed in her passion and enjoyment of the deed. Edwina cried when Jerrod insisted on going home about eleven p.m. She made him promise to return soon.

The next morning Gail noticed something wrong with Jerrod almost as soon as she arrived at work. Several times when Gail looked up at Jerrod that morning he had been standing staring into space instead of working. Mid morning he took a break and she found him sitting in one of the chairs staring out into the yard.

Gail sat where she could see his face and said, "Ok Jerrod. What's bothering you? You've been acting funny for a couple weeks now but today you are acting really strange. If you have a problem maybe I can help. You helped me a lot and I want to return the favor."

Jerrod laughed and then he snorted, "No Gail I'm pretty sure you can't help me with this problem. I have no idea what I'm going to do now."

"Well if I can't help I'll call Perry. I know he'd be glad to help you after what you've done for me, for us. We're friends and we want to help you."

Jerrod laughed out loud at that. He laughed until it hurt. Gail became angry and stood. "You asshole. I offer to help you and all you can do is laugh at me. Well FUCK YOU. I'm sorry I cared." She started to storm off and Jerrod got his laughter under control. He grabbed her arm and said, "No. Please Gail. I wasn't laughing at your offer to help me. I'm sorry." All at once he broke out into another laugh then said through his laughter, "Or maybe I am. I'm pretty sure though that you really, really don't want Perry to help me with my problem. Please sit down. I'll tell you about it and maybe you can give me an idea at least of what I can do."

Jerrod spent the next few minutes explaining to Gail what had happened with Doris and Edwina. Then he said, "So, if you're still willing to have Perry help me out with my problem when can I expect him?"

Gail laughed and said, "How about the twelfth of never stud. I'm sorry I ever offered to let him help you now. Ain't agonna happen in my lifetime."

Just then Perry walked into the building. Many days he would drop by and take Gail to lunch about this time. He looked at the two friends and said, "Whoa there Honey. If Jerrod needs my help of course I'll help him. How could you tell him I wasn't going to help him if he needs me?"

Jerrod looked at Perry then at Gail's shocked face then he doubled over in laughter again. Perry stood there looking surprised until Gail and Jerrod quit laughing. Finally he said, "OK is one of you going to tell me what's so funny?"

Jerrod was snickering continuously as he explained his problem to Perry also. Perry just sat there in shock looking at Jerrod. He occasionally glanced at Gail to see if he could discern if Jerrod was serious. When Jerrod finished his tale Perry said, "I just don't believe it. Doris and Edwina actually slept with you. I mean you screwed both of them and they want more? And you say Frances is coming on to you too?" He laughed and snorted. Through his laughter he said, "Oh, that's just too good. Jerrod the Gigolo. Sorry stud. Gail's right. I can't help you with this one."

Perry and Gail sat looking at each other for a while. Occasionally one or the other would snort and suppress a laugh. Finally Perry looked at Gail and shook his head. He turned to Jerrod and said, "You know Jerrod I'm not sure I see a real problem here as long as you're discrete. I mean none of you are married or have a steady or anything. Most of the town knows the old women at the Senior Center here in Steelville are cougars. There are way more unmarried old women than there are men. Hell, why don't you just keep on doing them? That way you all get what you need. They're happy. You're happy and no one gets hurt. Seems like a win, win proposition to me really."

Gail looked at Perry in shock and yelled out in a horrified tone of voice, "PERRY! You can't be serious!"

Perry bit his lower lip and said, "Well Honey is there any real difference between those old women and you? You and Jerrod did the same thing until we got back together." He saw Gail's face begin to cloud up and held up his hand to stop her outburst. "Look Honey, I'm not complaining or running you down. I know you were free to do that. We weren't a couple and you two more or less were. All I'm saying is they have the same right to do things like that that you or any other unattached woman does."

"I guess they do but they're so old! And besides he's uh DOING all of them at the same time."

Jerrod broke in there and said, "Whoa there Gail. I AM NOT doing them all at the same time. I have never had sex with a woman with anyone else in the room. Sometimes there is almost a week between the times I am intimate with one or the other of them and we are always alone together."

The three friends discussed the issue more and agreed unless the women became jealous or Jerrod found a younger woman he wanted to date there was really no reason for him to refuse to have sex with them unless it bothered him morally. Jerrod finally perked up and smiled at his friends. "Ok. I guess I have a handle on this now. I still feel odd but what the heck. At least we all get laid every so often and Edwina was right about one thing. We all need loving from time to time."

Jerrod stood and returned to the shop. He stood tall and looked happy once more. Gail was glad he was happier but inside she still didn't feel right about Perry's suggestion Jerrod continue pleasuring the old women.

Over the course of the next year Jerrod added two more women to his 'stable'. There was Doris, Edwina, Frances, and Hope. Hope was the youngest of the 'Cougars' at only 49. She was probably his favorite. He found himself spending every Friday night with her and sometimes Saturday and Saturday night also.

One Sunday morning in January after Jerrod had been "helping" his lady friends for several months his mother said, "Jerrod could we stay home this morning and have breakfast instead of go to the café like we usually do?"

"Sure mom. Don't you feel well? I thought you enjoyed getting out for a meal on Sunday mornings before you went to church. Is something wrong?"

"No I don't think so but I really wanted to talk to you and I didn't want anyone to overhear. I've been trying to talk to you now for almost a month and you are always gone or too busy or the time is just not right. I just wanted to have a leisurely breakfast with you and talk some if you don't mind."

Jerrod helped his mother fix the breakfast—his favorite of Denver Omelet, hash browns and wheat toast. After the meal Jerrod leaned back to enjoy his coffee. He looked at his mother and said, "What did you want to talk about Mom?

She looked worried and didn't meet his eye. She took a deep breath and said, "Jerrod I guess I've been listening to rumors and I need to ask you about them. You are staying away from home so late now and sometimes you don't even come home at all. Do you have a girlfriend finally or what is the problem? You wouldn't believe the rumors I've been hearing about you. People are saying you and Doris and some of the other older ladies that go to the Senior Center dances are having sex. Jerrod you aren't are you?"

Embarrassment rushed through Jerrod's body. He had been afraid this day would come for several months. At least he had time to decide on how to handle it. He sighed and looked up at his mother. If anything she was blushing worse than he was. "Mom I don't know what people are saying but I can guess. I suppose it was bound to happen. I have several friends that are older. Some of them are even from your Bereavement Group. They are all nice ladies that are lonesome. They need to have a man around sometimes and I guess I am helping them out. I do small repairs and keep them company when they're lonesome."

123456...8