Getting By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean Mom? I treat her like I do all the other friends I have. I've never once treated her badly and you know it."

"Bullshit. You work her to death in the shop then take her home and keep her up half the night taking care of your sexual needs and what does she get out of it all? You don't treat her any better than the hired help."

Jerrod sat in surprise for a moment. He felt his anger rising and his face flushing. He barely held onto his temper when he replied, "I pay her a good salary for her work in the shop and you know it. I have never forced her to do anything and you know that too. What we do in our free time is fine with each of us. We are good friends as well as work colleagues. I don't see how you can sit there and tell me I'm mistreating her in any way."

"Jerrod sometimes I just don't understand you. I know you've been hurt by a lot of women in your life but you have to realize not all women are like those who hurt you. You know as well as I do that Barbara is not like those other women and it's time you admitted it to yourself and got your act together. That woman won't wait on you forever and you know that too."

Kelly rose from the table and began cleaning up after the meal. Jerrod rose without a word and helped her. After she had washed her hands she picked up her purse and said, "I'm going over to visit Hope and Barbara. I'll be home later."

One night about six weeks after Doris's house was transferred into his name Kelly sat with Jerrod and Barbara after work. She looked over at the two kids and said, "Jerrod I want to make a suggestion to you. I know you have been trying to decide what to do with Doris's old house. I understand why you hesitate to move into it since your business is here. It makes more sense for you to keep living here. I really don't need a lot of space and I have no reason to continue living out here with you. All my friends are in town and I would like to be closer to them. This house and the acreage will be yours anyway when I die. I want to move to Doris's old house and let you and Barbara have this place. We will put all our names on both the deeds to make it legal. You will need this big house when the kids start coming and I would just as soon move now as later."

"What? What kids? Jerrod looked over at Barbara and she was blushing. His mother was smiling.

Barbara glared at Kelly then licked her lips and said, "Uh, I had been trying to find a way to tell you Jerrod. When we first started having sex I'm afraid I uh. I guess I hadn't been taking the pill long enough and I sort of ended up pregnant. You're going to be a Daddy in about six months now."

Jerrod sat and stared at his grinning mother and at the frightened Barbara. Shit. A kid? All at once he felt a tug. He felt as if...He didn't really know what he felt except he wanted to hold Barbara and make love to her. He stood and grabbed her from her seat. He kissed her and felt her legs come up and wrap around his waist. They kissed more. Finally through a haze he heard his mother say, "I guess we'll talk about this later. I thought I would begin moving tomorrow though. You kids have fun tonight."

After a few seconds or a few days, Jerrod didn't know for sure, he led Barbara into the house. They walked straight to the bathroom and undressed. For the first time they were naked together in his mother's home. They showered together and made sure every interesting part on the other was squeaky clean. Jerrod bent Barbara over and slid his cock into her slick pussy. There was nothing gentle about this coupling. They slammed together like rutting animals. It was over almost before it started.

After they cleaned their love making off each other they dried each other and Jerrod led Barbara to his bedroom. He handed her some old sweats of his to put on while he dressed in his good clothes. "Here, wear these until we get to your house then change into nice clothes. We have some celebrating to do tonight and we need to find you an engagement ring."

Barbara's mouth dropped open and she began to cry. "Are you sure Honey? You don't have to marry me. I told you I would be your woman however you wanted me. Are you sure you want to marry me?"

"Yes. For the first time in my life I'm sure I want to marry a woman. I want to marry you as soon as possible. I want to have children with you and work with you here in Steelville making cabinets and furniture. If you can be happy getting by on what we make here so can I. We can expand the business a little I think and we'll get by pretty darn well.

You were right you know. I DO LOVE YOU. I had a long talk with my mother the other day and she made me realize I loved you and I was treating you poorly. I have been trying to work up the nerve to tell you ever since then."

"Hush. You've already told me many times. I heard the words a time or two but your actions told me over and over. Your looks told me, your touches told me. I love you too my darling."

1...345678