Getting Caught

Story Info
Not as quiet a spot as imagined.
2k words
3.94
37.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out on a night out with some friends and I was, as usual, the designated driver. I don't drink much so to me it was no big deal, the rest of the group though was merry if not getting on towards being a little drunk. This has little bearing on the story though which only becomes interesting at the end of the night when at around 1 a.m. I was dropping off the last two of the group, Chris and Helen. Chris was a good friend and we always hung around and looked out for each other except when it came to girls. Chris could be a real arrogant sod and he thought that his money could buy anyone and would frequently try it on with anyone just to try and prove it. Helen was his latest toy, a girl we had picked up along with her friend at a club a few weeks earlier. I had hooked up with the friend but it just wasn't right for us so we didn't take it any further. They were both good fun though so we all hung out and got along well. The story really develops though when I dropped Chris off at his house which was on the way home.

"There is no way you are dropping me off first." Chris said from the back of the car.

"Look," I said, "you live on the road out of town I would have to drive by my house and Helen's to drop her off first then double back to come all the way out here. You are talking about an extra 40 miles for me and at this time in the morning you can get stuffed."

"I don't trust you" Chris replied, "fucking badger."

"Well I am sure Helen is delighted in your opinion of her as well." I replied turning around to see them.

"Just go," Helen said "I will be fine and I will call you tomorrow"

We drove away without a word from either of us for a couple of miles until I saw Helen start to mess with the radio and move around in her seat.

"Sorry about that back there." I said staring straight ahead.

"What was all that about with you and Chris?" She asked turning towards me.

"Chris thinks everyone will be after his girl because of ...stuff" I said still looking ahead.

"Why did he call you that name then?" She asked with a smile.

"It's supposed to mean 'goes down any hole'," I said looking ahead, "It is bullshit though, really that's not me at all."

"So you don't go after his girlfriends then?" she asked edging forward.

"No I don't," I said looking straight at her, "but he goes after other peoples so he expects the same in return."

"I kind of figured he was a bit slimy." Helen said turning away and looking out of the window.

"So why are you seeing him then?" I asked

"Look do you fancy going somewhere for a chat?" She asked, "I am not that tired and I wanted to speak to you about things with Chris."

"Uh, okay I guess," I said, "I can park in this factory complex up ahead I suppose."

I parked the car at the end of a dead end on a road surrounded on three sides by fields and grass. To the left around 50 yards away was a factory unit behind a security fence, ahead was around 200 yards of grass before another fence which led to the runway of the local airport and to the right there was a gap of around 75 feet then there was a hedge and behind the hedge was the main road into town. . The main road nearby had little traffic at that time and although you could see the lights from all the cars through the hedge you were unable to actually see anything of the cars themselves. The spot was not going to get any passing traffic but not quite out in the middle of nowhere and besides she wanted to chat.

We stopped and I undid my belt an turned to face Helen as she did likewise from the other side of the car. We chatted about everything and nothing really for about 30 minutes. It was really good just to spend time with someone and to have both people just able to laugh and share stories about anything. After about 30 minutes though, Helen put her head back against the window and looked at me.

"You know when you make a choice with people and then you find out it was the wrong choice sometimes?" she said looking right at me.

"Sure," I said starting to feel a bit of tension rising in me.

"Well sometimes I wish you could make a different choice."

I figured at this point that there was a definite spark going on here. I must admit that I did consider Chris for about no time whatsoever before I leaned forward slightly.

"I want to say something to you but I just don't want to get a slap." I said inching towards Helen.

"I would never slap you." She said moving forward slightly.

"Well saying no I can handle." I said as I closed the gap between us.

I moved my head forward to gently kiss her soft lips and as she responded I used my hand to reach around and draw tiny shapes on the back of neck as I held her head and we explored each other's mouths. I moved my body forward so that I could press against her chest and as her body pressed firmly I could feel her breast squeeze against my shirt and my cock grow inside my pants to press against the material and throb expectantly. I could feel both of our heart rates increase as we tasted each other and I moved my hand down to rest it on her breast. I could feel her tightening nipple through the thin fabric and the firm softness in my hand made me want to feel her flesh in my mouth as I rolled her nipple with my tongue. I moved my hand down to her waist and slid it under her top and started to trace circles on her warm flat stomach as I peeled back the cloth to reveal more and more of her skin. Her mouth began to grind into mine as I suddenly became aware that the bottom of her beautiful breasts were exposed. I pulled away from her mouth in surprise as I expected a bra and had not realised that she was wearing a camisole type top as underwear. She moved her head back as her breaths became pants as I used two hands to slowly slide the satin fabric up her breast until her two solid little pink nipples became revealed in all their solid glory sitting in two perfect rose coloured aureole's. I moved my head forward and flicked my tongue over both nipples feeling and tasting them and she sighed into my head. I continued to slide my hands up until her tops were being pulled over her head.

"What is this?" she breathed, "strip Helen naked day?"

"Yes" I replied using the opportunity to throw her tops into the back of the car and immediately unbutton her jeans and pull the down the zip.

"okay well me first" she said lifting herself off the seat as I moved over to sit in the well at the base of her feet and between her legs.

I used both hands to slide her jeans don her perfectly rounds thighs and over the smooth, smooth skin until she was in front of me in just a pair of pink lace panties. I moved my mouth to kiss her knees and up her legs as I gripped the waistband of her panties and moved them off her hips. The moment when she opened her thighs and her panties came away from her trimmed wet bush caused an involuntary growl in my throat and my cock to become painfully hard in it's confinement. I slid her panties off and used my palms to open her thighs so that I could lay a kiss on her sweet pussy and dip my tongue into her wetness. I heard her moan and felt her hands pushing down on my head as I started to explore her with my tongue and lap up her wetness. I found her tiny little clit and teased and tasted it whilst my tongue alternated between this and sliding into her folds as she started to push harder on my head. After a minute or two she started to push into me and moan as I felt her open up as she came into my mouth and pushed her groin into my face to cover me in her sweet musk.

I felt my head being lifted up as she straightened me up and started to unbutton my shirt as far down as she could reach. I finished it off and slipped it off and into the back and moved my hands down to open my jeans and slide them down to release my cock which was thankful for the release. I shuffled out of my jeans and found myself kneeling naked in front of her wet pussy.

I moved up her body kissing her stomach and moving upwards to cover her hard nipples with her juices. I licked up her neck until I felt my cock touch the warm wetness between her thighs. Helen leaned forward to kiss me as I slowly entered into her for the first time. She moved her head back and I slid her thighs forward so that I could enter her fully and slowly. This brought an audible gasp from her before we attacked each others mouths with our tongues. I moved my hips forward with increasing pace as I felt her open up even more for me. The pace continued to build up until I felt a tension start to build in my cock and move through my body.

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the window and I was blinded by a light in my eyes. I panicked at jumped off Helen and over to the window which I opened.

"Step out of the car ,sir" A voice came from outside

"But I...." I said covering my eyes as Helen tried to grab some clothes.

"NOW" said the voice, "You too Miss."

I got out and stood naked with my hard cock still wet and throbbing and pointing straight up. Helen came out with her hands trying to cover both her chest and her bush whilst muttering "oh god oh god" over and over.

As the lights were pointed away from our eyes I realised it was two police officers and a patrol car that was parked next to us.

"Do you need any help?" one of the officers said with a grin as they directed their flashlights at Helen's barely covered body.

"No I was doing thanks." I managed as I moved to stand in front of Helen.

"Well we thought you were in trouble because whatever you were doing the brake light kept going on and off and from the road we thought it was a distress signal." the second officer said with a huge grin on his face.

"Look just let us get dressed." I said turning around so that I was able to hold Helen who was shivering as I tried to calm her down.

"Well this is private property," the officer said " and you are indecent but as long as you get dressed and go we wont say anymore eh?"

We dived back into the car as we heard the officers laugh and go back into their car and sit watching as we pulled some clothes on before we left in a hurry. Helen was mortified but I did see her again. In fact the next time I saw her I was in bed with her when Chris walked in on us but after that we both saw a lot less of him.