Getting Close To Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Oh that's sexy!" she said, as she watched the men strip the pretty older woman. "And she's older too!" Carol Ann continued, "I like that."

"Do you?" he said in a rough voice.

"Oh, I do!" she said.

"But tell me," she went on, "What were you watching; what were you looking at?"

He hesitated and she said:

"Please, Jim, show me."

"Okay," he said and went to the photo gallery that he was looking at. It turned out to be one that showed all sorts of photos of older women in various stages of dress and undress.

"Oh," she said, "Older women too! Ohhhh!"

She lowered her head until her mouth was opposite his ear and said:

"What do you like? What photos? Tell me?"

He hesitated and she stroked his cheek and finally he said:

"I like to watch the women strip, maybe get down to panties or a night gown."

"Oh, yes," she said, "That's so nice." Then she laughed and said:

"I'm just full of 'ohs' tonight. Show me more; go to more of those galleries. I want to see them."

They perused the galleries that she was talking about and then she had a request:

"How about older women and younger men? Are there any?"

"Yes," he said, here, showing her what she wanted.

Behind him, he felt her shift a bit then and once again he felt her breasts and nipples pressing against the back of his head, only this time he noticed, he was sure that they were not restrained by the material of her gown. He wanted it to be so but was afraid to look or ask. She made a movement then and he was sure that her breasts were loose, free.

"Feel that?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Yes," he said, leaning his head back to feel the brushing of those tits against him.

"Can I, may I sit with you?" she asked softly.

"Yes, come," he said, and she moved from standing behind him to where he was sitting.

His breath caught in his throat as he saw that her nightie was already down to her waist, showing a pair of magnificent, large breasts with stiffened nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" he said, when he saw her, "Perfection!"

"Flatterer!" she cooed to him, pushing at the night gown to send it cascading down to her ankles, and presenting herself to him now totally naked.

He held out his arms and gathered her into himself and settled her down on his lap, allowing her to take the computer mouse and select what they would watch next. She giggled as he had to settle his erection in the right place, to provide room for her on his lap.

"What shall we see next?" she asked.

But before he could answer, one of the babies cried.

"Interrupted by the bell," she said, getting up, as he joined her in laughter, and said:

"Interrupted by the twins!"

"Well, let's go," she said then, "Play time is only interrupted, not over."

He gave her a huge smile at that.

She scooped up her nightie and put it on and the two of them went into the twins room, where Wendy was fussing. Carol Ann picked the baby up and cooed to her, bouncing her a bit and walking with her.

She smiled at Jim and said:

"You go back to what we were doing, honey; I'll only be a minute here. Find us something exciting."

"You're what's exciting," he said, and walked back to his bedroom.

It was the door opening that brought his attention away from the screen. She stood in the doorway, the nightlight behind her, dim but framing her nakedness through the folds of her night gown. She pushed one strap off, and he swiveled his chair around to give her all of his attention. Then the other strap was pushed down and she caught the gown with her arms just below her jutting breasts.

"Oh!" he said involuntarily.

She released the gown and it moved of its own will downward, only to be caught and arrested by the swell of her hips and her rounded ass cheeks.

"Better and better," he said.

She smiled at him, stuck her arms up in the air and wiggled her hips right then.

"Ahhhhh!" he said next.

"I love your conversation!" she said softly.

"I love the way you take that gown off!" was his answer, as he watched the gown give in to gravity and plunge to her ankles, leaving her naked.

She put her hands out and supported herself against the doorway for a moment, while she said to him:

"Jim, I've tried to suppress the emotion to do this, and I might have won, I really don't think so, but I might have, if I hadn't walked in on you, watching that lovely porn and playing with yourself. That was it; this girl's will power was gone and now here we are."

"Wonderful is where we are!" he said, getting up, leaving on the screen the image of an older woman with dark hair in panties, kneeling before a young man and licking his cock head.

"Oh, love that!" she said, noticing the image on the screen.

He was walking toward her.

"Can we see some more?" she asked, hopefully.

"We can do anything you want," he said, reaching her at last.

"Yes, that's what I want," she said in a soft voice to his shoulder, "I want the 'anything' of it."

"I wouldn't have come for you, as much as I wanted to," he whispered to her. "Wouldn't have. But now that you're here, I won't let you go, won't!"

"Oh, Jim," she said, earnestly now, "I know how much older I am than . . ."

He stopped her mouth with a kiss, first kiss. It was an 'anything' kind of kiss. It was soft and became urgent. It was wet and expressed desires that had lain hidden and untapped for a long time for both of them. By the time the kiss was done, his erection was poking against her stomach.

"Off with these!" she said into his ear, pushing his pj bottoms down and off.

Then he spoke to her, into her ear and said:

"I don't ever want to hear you mention your age again. You are exactly the right age. You fit so well!yYou feel so good! You feel so much at home! This is the way that I want it. Now come here. You select what we'll see."

"Goodie!" she said with a tinkling kind of laugh.

They broke their hug and, as she moved toward the computer, she grabbed him by his stiff cock, getting a sound of surprise from him and pulled him along, grinning, after her.

She sat him down in the chair, and snuggled in front of him, with his erection caught between her ass cheeks and himself.

"Cozy," she said, "I like this!"

He reached his arms around her, as she paged through the pages of images that were available. He took a nipple in each hand getting a loud sigh from her, as he did.

"Let's see this again," she said, pulling up the video of the young woman hanging from the rafters.

"Oh, look clips on her nipples!" she said, breathless from him playing with her nipples."

"Oh, yes," he said, allowing a hand to drift down to her pussy hair.

"Hurts, I bet!" was her next statement.

"Yes, I bet!" he said.

"Maybe we should. . ." she wondered.

"Don't want to ever hurt you!" was his response.

"Maybe try it a little!" she said.

"Maybe!" was his response, his hands still wonderfully busy.

"She's shaved," she said next.

"I prefer the hair, it's so sexy!" was his response.

"My hair?" she said turning her head to look at him.

"Your hair!" he said.

"Carol Ann, honey," he said.

"Yes?" she said.

"If we don't do something soon, I'm just going to explode!" he said desperately.

She giggled and said, "Goody! Here I come; pick a photo that you like. What do you want?"

"This one," he said.

It showed an older, dark haired woman among a group of young men. She was stripped and then began to suck them all.

"Yesssssss!" she hissed, "That one!"

She scrambled from the chair and said, looking up at him and taking his cock in her hand: "A guy's best fantasy. You looking at porn and me sucking your cock!"

"Ahhhhhh!" he wailed as she fit his cock head into her mouth and began to suck him off.

"Not going to last!" was his comment.

"Don't have to, cum when you wish, sir; we provide good service here!" she replied.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, Carol Ann!" he said, his hands reaching out for the side of her head, to hold it in place. He groaned and soon enough he was filling her mouth with his cum. She swallowed, trying to keep up with his spurting and only barely managed it.

"Now you!" he said, as he moved her and was kneeling in front of her.

"Yes, please, please, honey!" she said urgently. "Need something dirty; want something dirty. Ohhhhhh, look at this!"

She had come across an image of an older woman, kneeling in a bathroom and sucking a guy. She went to the site, as he began to kiss his way upward from her knee to her pussy. She squealed, when she got to the images.

"He's. . .he's peeing on her! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her comments were lost in the sensations that he was causing now with his lips and his tongue.

"Love this! Love this!" she said, leaning back now, looking at the images and giving herself in to the sensations of him eating her pussy.

He became more and more active, reaching under her and cupping her ass cheeks with his hands, as he continued to eat her. Soon enough his searching tongue found the nub of her clit and he began to make love to it, using tongue and lips. That was it for Carol Ann.

"Cumming. . .cumming nowwwwwwwwwwwww!" she cried out, holding his head between her legs and moving her hips back and forth in a fucking kind of movement.

He clutched her to himself, until she stopped cumming and then she was pulling almost frantically at his shoulders. He stood and they kissed.

"Love my taste on you!" she said into his ear, and went back to the kissing, with her hands resting on his ass cheeks and his hands doing the same with her ass cheeks.

Then she was whispering almost desperately to him:

"Jim, this isn't, isn't only now and tonight."

"No, Carol Ann, love, this is us! This is the way we are, the way we've become. This is everything!"

"Oh, yes," she cooed to him, "Everything!"

"But come," she went on then, still embracing him but grabbing him right away by his erection again. "Come, this gal wants to get laid!"

She spun around suddenly and sought the image of the older woman kneeling amid the younger guys and giving blow jobs to all.

"Want that on the screen!" she said, and, when she'd finished getting the screen image that she wanted, he picked her up in his arms.

"Eeeeeeeee! This is so nice!" she squealed with delight, as he carried her to the bed and put her down.

He lay down next to her and pulled her into a kiss.

"I'm ready," she said to him, "Ready, you lovely man, ready, my own!"

He fit himself between her thighs and began to make love to her.

"Yesssssss!" she sang out, "This is the best! This is what Carol Ann wants! This is what Carol Ann needs!"

He laughed then and said: "Don't wake the children, dear!"

"But," she responded, "I'm here being fucked within an inch of my life now! Wonderfully! Gloriously!"

He moved then, as she mewed her disappointment but it was only to pull her up to her hands and knees and fit himself back into her from behind.

"Doggie! He's fucking me doggie!" she sang out, and he chuckled and kept his rhythm.

She was making her noises with each of his thrusts, and then he changed again. She greeted his movement this time with a loud: "Ohhhhhhh!"

He got on his back and pulled her down to him, so that she was riding his cock now.

"Look what I can do now," she said gleefully, as she bent from the waist and put her hardened nipples within the reach of his lips. She swayed just a little bit and made her tits swing back and forth in front of his face. He clamped his mouth on a nipple and she let out a loud "Awwwwwww" kind of noise.

He moved yet again.

"This is fucking fantastic!" she said, as he now put her calves over his shoulders and plunged deeply into her.

This last of his acrobatics was too much for both of them.

"Yessssss!' she hissed then as she had an orgasm, followed by him quickly.

She clung to him as she came, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him as tightly into her as she possibly could.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that?" she asked.

He grinned at her and said: "Carol Ann, you bring out the best in me!"

"Maybe the beast in you!' she quipped and they both laughed.

They lay looking at each other and talking. She stroked his face slowly and said:

"Jim, do you really want me as your woman?"

"Carol Ann," he responded, "I want you as my woman, the woman I fuck, the woman I whose pussy I eat, the woman I look at porn with; I want you as the mother of my children!"

There were tears in her eyes then, as she responded:

"Yes, that's what I want to be!"

"No substitute!" He said to her immediately. "I want you, Carol Ann, you as you; you're not here in her place. You're here as you, my woman; just you!"

"Oh, yes," she sighed and softly wept into his shoulder. "Yes, that's what I need to be, want to be. All of that, no substitute, the woman you fuck, the woman you eat, the woman you look at porn with, the mother of our children!"

"The woman that I love!" he said then softly to Carol Ann and to the night that surrounded them.

She turned over onto her side then and pushed herself back against him, spooning, as they settled down for the night. The computer automatically went to sleep in just a bit.

It was much later that they heard a fussing noise and he was up quickly, put his pj bottoms on and went to the twins bedroom. He was taking care of little Mandy, when she came into the room in her nightie.

"See," Jim cooed to the little girl, who was staring up at him with big eyes, and sucking on his knuckle, "Here comes Mommie!"

"Oh, Jim!" she said overcome with emotion, and embraced both him and the lovely little girl.

She opened her eyes, slowly the next morning, feeling some movement in the bed. Then she broke into a smile as she saw Wendy's eager face next to hers. Jim settled down on the bed with Mandy sitting on his chest and they let the girls wiggle around a play for just a little bit.

It was a few days later, fairly early in the morning. Jim was still in his pj bottoms. He had the twins in their high chairs and was finishing the breakfast feeding. He was singing to them, as he fed them, just strange made up songs about the food and growing from the food.

As he busied himself with the twins, he heard her enter the garage with her car and then come into the kitchen.

"There's Mommie!" he said in a sing song voice to the twins, who smiled and made happy noises right away, when they saw her.

"There are all my loves!" she said, kissing Jim first on the forehead, and then kissing Wendy and then Mandy.

"How is everyone?" she asked.

"Fine, bright and shiny today," he said. Then he went on: "You must be tired. How was your night shift?"

"Not bad," she said sitting next to him. "You need to go to work soon?"

"Yes, I have a bit of time but a half day today. Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll stay with them and let them play for a bit, and then put them to sleep for a morning nap and take one myself.

She got up and he said: "You look so marvelous in your whites."

She spun around to show herself to him and said:

"I'm glad you noticed, sir!"

She went to him then and put her arms around him, kissing him.

"I'll take them up and supervise their play but I want to watch you undress and get ready for your shower!"

"Your wish, my command!" she said.

He had a twin in each arm and took them upstairs, while she put her bag and things into her 'office' room on the first floor.

They were playing and gurgling, with him watching and periodically singing to them, when she came into the room.

"Here I am, love!" she said. She went on earnestly:

"I can never get used to this, Jim. I mean this new chance to live, new chance to love, to be loved! It's so perfect, with family and all, our lovely girls."

The twins were watching her as she spoke and he tickled each of them on the stomach and said:

"See, that's our Mommie!"

She hugged him then and went to the door way but stayed in the hall way. She unzipped her white smock and took it off, setting it aside. Then it was her bra. She turned to him then with her nipples hard, she swung her tits for him with a little movement of her shoulders. She unbuttoned her white uniform pants and slid them down and off, kicking off her shoes, leaving her standing there wearing only the tiny stretch lace panties. She held out her arms to him then and he went to her.

The twins were playing still and making their noises.

"This is so perfect," she said, "I don't want it to ever end!"

"It shouldn't," he said to her, "Then marry me!"

"What?" she said, moving her head back to look at him. "Are you serious?" The tears were immediately in her eyes.

He said: "Couldn't be more serious! Will you?"

"Yes, yes, of course," she said. "Age and all doesn't matter?"

"Nothing matters but you and me and our lovely girls!" he said.

She kissed him then and said: "Major sex for you tonight, after you work, my friend."

She turned and said: "I'll get a robe; we need to tell Wendy and Mandy."

She turned and he swatted her ass. She yipped and grinned at him. He said to her:

"Just trying to act like one of those videos that you like so much!"

"Ohhhhh," she said, "Maybe we can play with the computer later?"

"Maybe we can," he said, "Now you shower but first we tell our girls about our plans and then I want you naked right here and now."

"Can do!" she said going to get the robe.

They went back into the girls room and got their attention right away.

He spoke to them. They loved the very sound of his voice:

"Hey, sweeties, Mommie and Daddy are going to get married! We'll always be together."

They got a certified gurgle from Wendy and a silvery tinkle of a laugh from Mandy.

"See," he said, "They approve."

"Oh, Jim," she said, "This is so wonderful, and I love you so much. You've made my world again, after it had all fallen apart. Just made my world again."

After a kiss, she walked back toward their bedroom, shedding first the robe and then her panties on the way.

"Watch out," she said, "Naked woman here!"

He responded by grabbing her by the hips, getting a surprised squeal from her and, picking her up, to drop her down on the bed, with him plopping down beside her.

"Time for it?" he asked.

"Always," was her eager response, as she sought his cock, played with it and then clamped her lips around it.

She sucked him for a bit and then he disengaged himself and moved. She eagerly spread her legs apart to receive him.

"Sorry I didn't shower first," she said.

"Hush," he said, "It's the smell of you. Time is of the essence here, as he began to make love to her."

Their love making was quick. They could hear the twins down the hallway gurgling and amusing themselves.

Jim came first and she afterwards. They lay together for a few minutes, when she got up intending to take a shower before taking over with the twins. He was ready to dress for work. Their day was started.

He had a night time practice a few days later. He got back home at about 9:15 PM, parked his car and went into the house. He could hear noise from upstairs and went upstairs calling her name. As he got to the bedroom door, he stopped in surprise and delight.

He found the three of them on the bed. The twins were rolling around a bit and playing with Carol Ann, eager looks on their faces. She was playing with them and all three of them were naked.

"Wow!" Jim said, "All my women naked on the bed. How lucky a guy am I?"

"Hi, love," she said happily. "We were having a girls' bath time for all of us."

"Well," he said, "It certainly sounds like a happy crew."

He sat on the bed and picked up little Mandy in his arms. He kissed her and she smiled at him. Then he grabbed Wendy and gave her a kiss too and was rewarded with a smiler from her also.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers