Getting Closer to Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took hold of my hand and placed it on her breast. I instinctively kneaded it in my hand. Her firm teenage flesh was almost asking me to play with it as I took her nipple between my thumb and finger, gently squeezing it and rolling it. "Ooo yes," she breathed as I lowered my head and kissed her nipple.

There was no complaint, so I sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her head tipped back exposing her neck, which I kissed and gently drifted my hand to her tummy. She shifted her legs so they were open as I touched her hairless pussy. I pushed against her clit which was easy to find with no hair. I teased a bit further underneath her, she was wet, her excitement coating my fingers as I teased against her pussy.

She took my shirt off and pulled me forwards till she was sat on the bed. She ripped my shorts down and stared at my cock. Gently taking it in her hand she started to play with me. I wasn't big, 6 inches if you were generous, but I looked huge in her tiny hand.

She started to speed up, but I stopped her; I was going to cum. "Ladies first," I said as I lowered my head between her legs.

She smiled at me and opened her legs. I gently licked between her legs before concentrating on her clit. "Fuck," she breathed as my tongue wrapped around her clit and licked it. Her smell, a faint mix of shower cream, her perfume, female excitement and her natural scent combined with the sweet taste on my tongue, almost made me cum right there and then. "Finger me," she gasped.

I hesitated, I assumed she wasn't, but was she a virgin? "Are you a..." I began.

"No," she interrupted with a smile.

I gently teased her entrance, my finger gliding between her legs easily as her juices coated it. I pushed against her entrance and slowly entered her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she arched her back. She felt so tight around my index finger as I pushed into her and gently started to finger her, moving my finger out slowly to find her spot. She gasped as I hit it and moaned as my tongue and lips went back to work on her clit.

I tried to put a second finger into her, but she was so tight, it did cross my mind if a penis would fit in her. I gently teased and probed my second finger, using her natural lubrication I gradually eased it into her which caused her to twitch on my fingers and tongue. First knuckle, then second, before my hand pushed against her going as deep as I could. She was soaked, her hairless pussy glistened with a combination of her juices and my saliva that coated her intimate area. She really was tiny, size 8, if that, probably a 6, her slender, but toned legs wide open, her feet barely touching the floor as I knelt between them. Her breasts, which were small anyway, somehow looked smaller with no bra to pad them out, but even laying on her back they defeated gravity, her rock hard nipples standing off her chest. I smiled to myself as she twitched again and moaned, her pussy clamped onto my fingers as she forced out some excitement onto my fingers. She swore again as she came, silently she rocked her hips, trying to fuck my tongue and fingers before she relaxed again.

I stopped for a few moments as I watched her come down from her orgasm before gently fingering her again. "No," she said placing her hand between her legs and pushing me out of her, "Wow, give me a second."

I smiled at her, "Okay," I said carefully standing up and taking in the view - naked, 19, legs wide open.

She wriggled from underneath me and twisted me so I sat next to her; in one movement she deep throated me. "Oh wow," I gasped as her warm wet mouth enveloped my penis right down to my balls.

Cupping and gently teasing my balls she sucked me, her head bobbing up and down on me as I just watched. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, "Oh my god," I breathed. I was going to cum, barely 30 seconds.

"I am gonna cum," I gasped.

"Ok," she said back with a smile only stopping momentarily.

I stared at her as she kept going and it dawned on me she was going to let me cum in her mouth, "In your mouth?" I said, the tone of surprise clear in my voice.

She nodded, "I came in yours," she said continuing with her hand before resuming with her mouth.

I just stared, the feeling building up as she sucked me and without warning I came into her mouth. She jumped slightly as I fired into her mouth, she adjusted the angle, gently holding the tip in her mouth as she stroked her hand up and down, each stroke firing out another ribbon of cum into her mouth. She smiled at me; she had already swallowed the cum as stood up. "Been a while, has it?" she asked, "Nearly drowned me."

"Sorry," I replied, "First time..."

"B.J?" she said sounding surprised.

"Finishing in the mouth," I clarified.

"Really?" she said looking at me, "First swallow as well then," she added with a cheeky grin.

She slipped on the t-shirt and headed for the bathroom, glancing back at me and smiling at my nakedness. I covered myself up which just diverted her smile to make eye contact. "Drink is cold," she said cheekily as she left the room.

Thanks for reading

All comments welcome

12