Getting Closer to Friend's Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
The stakes get raised, quite steeply.
10.3k words
4.6
43.3k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused at the top of the stairs as I checked the hem of my skirt. It stopped above my knees and I was very conscious I had nothing on underneath it. I stood for a few moments debating in my own head whether to put some panties on. The large mirror on the wall opposite made my decision for me; no panties or not, the white blouse was very see-through where my nipples were.

I put my bra back on and opened Sarah's underwear draw. There were brand new ones in a River Island packet; they were a size too big for me, but they would be better than none. They were a thong cut, the front a simple triangle covering my privates as the sides reduced to a 1cm wide strip of material around my sides, connecting to an equally thin strip of material that was coming from between my legs. I twisted my legs uncomfortably; I never really got on with the thong cut. I forfeit that they look really quite sexy, but for comfort they were just not that nice. I considered putting the panties I slept in back on, but as they were designed for that use, they were a little bit too thick material to wear underneath stuff so I opted for the thong.

"Morning," I said cheerily to John, taking a sip from my cup of tea and smiling at him.

"Hey," he said, scanning me up and down, "Toast?"

"Please," I replied as I sat down on the bar stool as he put a couple of slices of bread into the toaster. Conversation was awkward, but not in an uncomfortable way. If questioned and answering honestly, we probably both agreed that he licking me out and I sucking his cock probably shouldn't have happened, but there were no regrets, at least from me anyway. As the time passed, the air of tension reduced as we drifted back to our usual relaxed way around each other.

"What time is Sarah due back?" I asked.

"Around midday I think," he replied checking the time which was just coming up to half 10.

"Okay," I said as he stood up.

"Going to have to get some work done," he said. "Lads will be round later for our usual cards night and need to catch up beforehand."

"Okay," I said again as he smiled at me and headed to his study / office.

I stood up and sat on the sofa, switching the TV on. It was the usual stuff on at this time on a Saturday morning, cooking program or news. I settled on the cooking program, half watching it as I daydreamed. They always made it look so easy; I tried to make a potato rosti a while ago and that went wrong so haven't really tried again since then. I guess that's why they're professional chefs and I am not, oh well.

I heard the deep throbbing sound of a large motorbike outside and the muffled voice of a female and a male. I guessed Chris was dropping Sarah off as he was the only person we knew who rode one. The front door rattled and Sarah came in clumsily; her biking jacket and trousers restricting her movement and the extra size making her misjudge the doorway as her shoulder bounced off the door frame.

"Oh, hello," she said, "What you doing here?"

"Tell ya later," I replied, "You okay?"

"Yeah ta," she replied dropping her rucksack onto the floor and taking off her jacket.

She was wearing a nice short cut top which stopped just above the waist of her armoured trousers. Her slender but nicely toned stomach was perfectly shown off by the top she was wearing. "Is Dad in?" she asked.

"Working," I replied to which she acknowledged. "Yeah one sec," she shouted out of the door, "No peeking though."

She clumsily unclipped the buckles on the bike boots and kicked them off before unfastening the trousers and taking them off just inside the door. The motorbike engine stopped as Chris got off the bike and headed up the driveway. He was a bike instructor so the stuff Sarah was wearing was borrowed from his collection used for new bike people. She stayed behind the door as she handed him the jacket and then the trousers. "Hey Fi," he said smiling at me.

"Hey," I replied smiling back at him. He was rather hot; not sure if it was the biker rebel fantasy or not, but he had that rugged, sexy look that only a few men can really pull off. His day-old stubble gave a sophisticated, not scruffy, look enhancing his more mature good looks. I say more mature; he was only a few years older than we were. He had taught me how to ride a bike a year or so ago and we had kept in touch.

"You okay?" he asked in a friendly tone.

"Yeah thanks, you?" I asked back.

"Yeah fine," he said.

"Yeah k, catch up later you two," Sarah said, "Stood in my panties here."

"Hot," he said smiling at her.

She just smiled at him, "Yeah, yeah, thanks for the lift, see ya later, bye, bye, bye," she said as she closed the door on him, bundling him out of the door as she blew him a kiss.

"You want a drink?" she asked as she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure," I replied, surprised that she was walking round in her underwear. She has always been relaxed with her body, but she has always been careful around her dad.

She came back in and placed two drinks on the table, my eyes naturally drawn to her bare legs, her privates barely covered by a tiny triangle of material, the elastic of her panties was just a thin band around her waist. I smiled at her as she caught me looking, "Barely worth wearing any," I commented.

"I know," she replied, "The dress I wore yesterday was either these or none at all, and it wasn't long enough for none."

"Ewww, wearing same ones, you skanky bitch?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah," she admitted, "Wasn't staying yesterday originally, but one thing lead to alcohol and no one could drive... Anyway I doubt you've changed yours..."

"I robbed a pair of yours," I replied.

"Oh really, without permission? Time to lose them," she said with a smile.

"Welcome to them, not comfy," I replied.

"You wearing some of those River Island thongs?" she asked to which I just nodded. "They are horrible aren't they?"

"Yeah," I agreed, "Bit invasive..."

"Think the sizes are wrong on them. Look nice though. Sex panties, get him in the mood then lose them," she said grinning.

"Yeah they do look very sexy, although those aren't bad..." I said, gesturing towards her waist.

She covered herself with her hands; the panties were tiny, accentuated by the way she was stood as she ran her fingers around the elastic repositioning them properly, which helped a bit. "So yeah, take em off," she said pointing at my skirt.

"Ha, no way," I replied.

"Dare ya," she said.

"You first," I countered back, "Starkers though..."

She hesitated for a few seconds, her fingers toying with the elastic of her panties as I watched. I was expecting her to tell me to get lost as her Dad was upstairs, but she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra through her top. She then with no hesitation lifted her top off taking her bra with it over her head before pushing her panties down and off. I stared between her legs for a second or so; we had seen each other naked a lot. Although never officially being partners, we have been sexually active with each other on a fairly regular basis. The surprise as she got naked in her living room though, took me back a bit. She was trimmed neatly, her brown pubic hair shaped into a neat triangle above her pussy as she uncovered herself to me and said, "You next..."

"Not when your Dad is in," I replied, my eyes still staring at her exposed pussy.

"He is at work, isn't he?" she replied sounding a little surprised, throwing her hands between her legs and looking around.

"Doing work, he is just upstairs," I replied, my eyes diverting up to her exposed breasts. Her nipples reacted to the cooler air as they hardened and pointed out off her apple sized C cup breasts.

"Shit," she exclaimed using her hands to cover between her legs, "One sec, best put something on."

She rushed off upstairs, coming back down after a few minutes wearing jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt. I was sure I had said that he was just doing work, but conceded I may have been mistaken. "I did think it was strange when you did that," I said to her.

"Yeah, thought you said he was at work," she said, "oops."

"He didn't see," I said. "He ever seen you naked?"

"I don't think so," she replied, "Well, I only wear panties in bed so he has probably seen me topless, but never naked. At least not since I have grown up, so to speak."

"Can't believe you just got naked in your living room," I said looking at her.

"Can't believe you egged me on when Dad was upstairs," she replied.

"I was expecting you to tell me to get lost," I argued, "but then bam, naked."

"That could have been embarrassing," she said smiling at me, "Can't believe he was upstairs; oh my God."

"Has your Dad ever seen you?" she asked me.

"No," I replied pausing for a second while I thought, "Topless maybe when he has walked in, but don't think he has seen me full on naked."

"You seen your Dad?" she asked sticking her tongue out at me.

"Ewww, no," I replied.

"I have," she said, "Remember?"

"Can't believe you wanked my Dad off," I replied instantly forgetting that I had sucked hers off last night.

"He wasn't complaining," she replied, but she knew me too well and my demeanor drew too much attention. "What?" she asked looking at me.

I didn't reply; I should have done, but what could I say, a flat out lie which she would see through instantly, or own up to it? "Oh, you didn't whack him off, did you?" she asked.

"No!" I exclaimed, instantly wishing I had just said yes.

"Oh please say you didn't fuck him," she said looking at me, her tone indicating worry.

"Oh, no, not that," I replied pausing for a few seconds as I considered my options, "BJ..." I almost whispered as I just decided to own up; after all she had whacked my Dad off a while ago.

Much to my relief she laughed, "Oh my God, really?" she said looking at me, "Like... you know?"

I just nodded in response, her laugh turned into a girlie giggle as she just looked at me, "Dirty bitch. Did you swallow and everything?"

"Of course," I replied quietly.

"Oh, that is so wrong," she said, "When?"

"Last night, well this morning," I corrected, "One thing lead to another and yeah... oops."

"Oops?" she mocked. "It is hardly an accident he blew his load down your throat."

"You not mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be mad? I started it, I guess," she said. "Did he return the favour?"

"Always a gent," I replied.

"Can't believe my Dad got more action that me last night," she said smiling. "Whose bed?" she asked.

I said and just smiled at her, no answer was as good as straight out admitting that it was her bed.

"Ewwwwww, you can change that for me before tonight," she said.

I just smiled at her as I had some of my drink. She just looked at me and shook her head a few times while smiling. Both of our Dads were single; our mothers were no longer around, both passing away within a year of each other from the same illness. It pushed us closer; in our early teens it was a hard enough time without having to deal with that so early in life. It was nice to have someone to share everything with, every worry, every thought, every body change and every emotion. Amazingly, it only turned sexual a year or so ago, but we had been very close since pre-school, growing very close indeed recently.

"Did you have a good night?" I asked.

"Yeah, really good," she replied. "Not as good as yours I guess..." she added.

"Which bike did he bring you back on?" I asked looking at her, "The good one?" I added with a smile.

"Yeah, that one," she replied, "But it just doesn't, not for me anyway."

He has a cruiser type one, not a Harley but it is in that style, the pillion seat has a small raised bit towards the front of it, which coupled with the large vibratey twin cylinder engine feels really nice. For me anyway, but I am very much clit orientated. He came back the long way down the motorway one time and held it at the revs that I requested. Felt awesome, and although I didnt actually cum, it left me very horny and with a pair of soggy panties after that ride home.

"Not even a bit?" I asked.

"Not really," she said, "Don't get me wrong, it vibrates and I am a girl, so a little, but not horny or anything."

"Fair enough," I said, "Works for me."

"Slag," she said with a grin.

"And proud," I replied smiling back at her.

"So why you here?" she asked.

"Swimming went shit," I said.

"Oh really... explain..." she said back.

"Shower, towel, kids running around..." I began.

"Oh dear," she said, "Fully...?"

"Yeah, starkers," I said.

"Full frontal and everything?" she asked, stifling a laugh.

"Yeah, the whole lot, rabbit in the headlights as a million people saw me naked," I explained.

"Hahaha," she laughed, "I am sure there weren't quite a million people there though."

"Okay, 20 or so, still enough," I answered. "Had a total breakdown in your Dad's car; he bought me pizza, still here."

"Stupid bitch, you cry and everything?" she teased.

"Yeah, full on, shaky breaths and runny nose," I answered.

"Awww, bless ya," she said her voice almost breaking to sympathy, but not quite. "I don't get naked now as it nearly happened to me a while ago; I got away with just flashing a boob though, as I scurried into the changing cubicle."

"Yeah, used the towel as leverage as he ran past, causing it to unwrap it from my side. Snapped my elbow down but missed it, so it just slowly unwrapped and dropped to the floor," I explained.

"Bless ya," she said, sympathy was just about detectable in her voice, "I've had a few slips and close calls in the past, so as I say, I don't get naked now."

"Yeah, I may stop from now on; just easier to shower there and then you're done," I replied.

"I know, but with so many kids around it just isn't worth the risk, super embarrassing as you found out," she reasoned.

We messed around for the rest of the day, accepting her dad's offer to make us a simple tea of chicken and mash. It was his card night where my Dad and a few of his friends came around and they played cards for £50 buy in, I think it was. "What time's your game starting?" Sarah asked.

"Half seven normally," John replied, "So any time now," he added, checking the time which was just coming up to quarter past seven.

"What games do you play?" I asked.

"Normally start with poker," he said, "£50 buy-in and we go till 10 or there abouts, then anyone left switches to black jack until alcohol runs out."

I just smiled at him; the earlier conversation about strip games came back into my mind as he smiled back at me, somewhat confused. "What?" he asked.

"Played a bit in our time," I said as Sarah nodded in agreement.

"Join if you want," he said.

"You offering up the 50 quid buy-in for us?" Sarah asked.

"No," he said with a smile.

"Well then," I said.

The doorbell went a few minutes later as my Dad arrived, followed more or less immediately by a couple of others. We made our excuses and retreated upstairs to Sarah's room. She made me strip the bed and make it again before she would sit on it, before switching on the TV. It was the usual Saturday evening crap on TV: reality shows, singing competition and the rest were just re-runs. We settled on X Factor, mainly because it was the auditions and who didn't like laughing at people who thought they could sing when clearly they couldn't. Not that I was a singer, but I wasn't on national TV trying to, so was well within my rights to poke fun.

"Can you dye my hair?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah sure, you got some dye?" I asked.

She had brunette hair which was to her shoulders and she maintained fairly regular light purple dyed tips at the bottom of it. It did look nice and on occasion I did mine underneath so when in a ponytail it was brown on top and purple underneath. She handed me the dye and disappeared for a seconds reappearing with two old towels and a chair. She laid a towel out on the floor to protect the carpet, placed the chair in the middle of it and then wrapped the second towel around her shoulders.

"White top?" I quizzed.

"Yeah, good point," she said taking it off and dropping it onto the floor exposing her white t-shirt bra, the top of her C-cup breasts visible over the top of the half cup cut bra.

i smiled at her, "White bra?" I asked with a smile.

"Do you just want me to get naked?" she asked looking at me.

"Just looking out for you," I argued. "Purple dye ain't coming out of white..."

"Be careful then," she replied.

i dyed her hair, carefully applying the various stages of it, making sure not to get any onto her clothes. I finished and she sat motionless for the 15 minutes specified before getting up and reaching for her towel. She slipped her jeans off exposing her tiny panties which barely covered her. I smiled at her as she dropped her bra off and wrapped the towel around her before wriggling her panties down and kicking them to the side of the room. "Won't be long," she said as she headed for the bathroom.

When she got back, I went for a shower, stripping in her room. "Oh, they look nice on you" she said as I removed my skirt.

"What?" I asked looking at her, my arms covering my bare chest as she looked between my legs.

"Those panties," she clarified. "They must be an 8, or even a 6, defo not a 10"

"Yeah, they are okay aren't they; may keep them," I agreed as a wrapped myself in a towel and removed the panties. It always felt naughty being naked, although covered by a towel it was the equivalent of a very short dress, which also always felt naughty.

"All yours if you want them," she said looking at me. "Be careful, short towel that, do you want a longer one?"

"That short?" I asked looking at her.

"Still shaved," she said with a smile, her eyes glancing down my body.

"Oh," I giggled, "short then. Be okay, will get a second in the bathroom."

She said okay and I headed to the bathroom taking care past the top of the stairs, as you can see up it that easily; looking upstairs will see right up it. I scurried across the hallway getting to the bathroom safely. I showered and dried myself off getting a bigger towel from the cupboard and wrapping myself in it. I wrapped my hair in a second one and headed back to Sarah's room. I tapped lightly on the door, "Only me, I whispered," as I opened the door.

She was wearing panties and a t-shirt as she sat on the bed. "You ready for bed?" I asked as I noticed she was wearing a nightwear matching set.

"Just what I threw on while I got sorted," she said. "We going out?"

"Wasn't planning on it, just don't have anything to sleep in," I replied.

"Good," she said with a grin, "naked, naked, naked," she teased.

"Ooo yeah, naked at half 8?" I asked.

She smiled at me as I released my hair from the towel rubbing it to dry it as best I could as I picked up the hair drier that was on the bed next to Sarah. With no warning her hand slipped straight up the towel and stroking against my pussy. "Oh really," I said looking at her as I adjusted my stance to open my legs for her.

"Yeah, really," she replied smiling at me. Her fingers gently parted my lips and pushed against my clit.

"Wow," I breathed as she caressed my clit. "Oh wow," I repeated as she fingered me.

"That nice?" she asked, smiling at me as I just nodded back at her. She tugged the towel with the other hand, just hard enough to break the tucked knot holding it around me. The cool air surrounded my naked body as the towel fell away as she leaned forward and sucked my left nipple into her mouth.

"Yes," I muttered as I felt her tongue tease my nipple, as she gently bit and pulled it with her teeth.

She continued for a few moments, her right hand rubbing against my clit as her tongue caressed my nipple; her free hand holding round my back to offer extra support for my weakening knees. With no warning, she penetrated me with one, then two fingers. "Oh God," I breathed as I stared at her.