Getting Closer to Friend's Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at me, her mouth sucking against my nipple as she expertly fingered me. "Don't cum," she said.

"Why not?" I gasped.

"I wanna taste it," she replied.

I pushed her onto her back; kneeling next her I reached between her legs and returned the favour. She was already wet, my fingers sliding into her as she gasped with pleasure as I entered her. We fingered each other, each stopping in time to deny orgasm before continuing again.

She violently pushed me onto my back as she ripped her panties off as well as her top. She lowered her head down between my legs and licked me. "Wow," I breathed again, wriggling myself between her legs and pulling her down onto my tongue. The scent of her feminine excitement filled my nostrils as my tongue delicately found her clit. Her taste was so nice, sweet but with a sharpness that filled my mouth as I licked her softly.

I pushed two fingers into her causing her to arch her back and push down onto my face. Gently rocking my fingers deep inside her, I licked and sucked her clit as she returned the favour, her gentle flicks of her tongue just glancing my clit as she teased my entrance with her fingers. She stroked between my legs as she licked me, pushing against my pussy but holding back what felt like millimeters before penetrating me. "Finger me," I pleaded as the muscles in my tummy started to pulse in time with her tongue.

"Nope," she said, "Unless you mean..."

I jumped as she pushed against my ass, but her position restricted my movement, my own excitement coating her fingers offered little resistance as she put a finger up my bum. "No," I exclaimed as quietly as I could, "Not my ass."

She was on top; as was in control; she pulled away from my tongue to stop herself from climaxing, whilst at the same time she was building me up to my own orgasm. My tummy was pulsing in time with her tongue on my clit as my twitching pussy tightened and relaxed as I just laid on my back and let her do what she wanted to me.

"Gonna cum," I whispered from underneath her.

"I know," she whispered back as she continued to play with me. She knew what got me off as she slowly brought me closer and closer to climax.

My first was silent and almost unnoticeable; my second was stronger, my hips bucking up towards her as I pleaded for her to finger me. "Oh you bitch," I gasped as my third hit home at the same time she pushed a dildo up my ass. She stopped licking me, shifting herself around to allow her to easily finger me. She smiled at me as she watched me cum, my clit was still dancing with a sensation that only Sarah could achieve, but all she was doing was fucking my ass as deep and fast as she could as I came for a fourth time.

She stopped and kissed me on the lips. "Bitch," I whispered; all strength had left me as I just lay on my back, legs wide open and naked.

"Yeah, you love it, you whore," she teased, kissing me on the lips again.

"Can't believe you just did that," I said smiling at her. "Can't believe it felt that good either. Oh my God, I just enjoyed anal."

"Just a shame boys aren't that good at it," she said smiling at me, "It also feels so, so wrong with cum up there."

"Ewww," I agreed, "Not nice."

Sarah put her panties back on as well as a long, almost knee length t-shirt, "You done?" I asked looking confused.

"You not feel it?" Sarah answered back, "I was well first that time and I can only have one," she added with a sad face.

"Four, baby," I replied sticking my tongue out.

"And a 7 inch cock up your ass for one of them," she taunted back.

"One and a half of them," I conceded.

She threw me a t-shirt and a pair of panties which I put on, "Wanna go see what films are on?" she asked.

"Yeah k," I replied as we headed downstairs.

She didn't have Sky in her room, so we were heading into the back room where a second Sky TV box was, which meant passing the card game. "Hey," John said as we walked passed.

"Winning?" Sarah asked to which he just shook his head. "Just gonna watch a film."

"Join in if you want," Steve said, his eyes flicking between Sarah's and my own bare legs.

"Yeah cos students are known for having 50 quid in their back pocket," I replied.

"Sure your Dad's will shout your buy-in," Graham answered.

"I am sure they won't," my Dad said.

"Yeah, I can lose 50 quid easily on my own, not making it 100," John agreed.

The piles of chips were heavily skewed towards Steve and Graham, my Dad had a few as did John, whereas Alan, Chris and Dave were all practically skint by the looks of it. "I bet they don't even know how to play," Alan said.

"Yeah, cos you do by the looks of it," Sarah fired back gesturing towards his lack of chips.

"Yeah, shit hands," he argued.

"Obviously," I said sarcastically, "Just maths and probability isn't it, poker?"

"Lot of bravery for people not playing," Chris said.

"How about we reset and let them play?" Steve suggested, "50 quid buy-in..."

"Yeah still not got 50 quid," Sarah interrupted.

"Let me finish," Steve said rolling his eyes, "Put your clothes up as escrow if everyone agrees and I will put 150 in. Lose and your clothes are mine, though."

Predictably they all agreed to it except our Dad's, but they didn't disagree, they just offered no opinion. "All clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah," Chris said.

"Topless," Sarah suggested.

"Topless and just panties?" Graham asked.

"Yeah, k," I agreed.

"No way, 50 quid, full monty," Steve interjected. "50 quid for 50 chips, pay them back at the end of the game and you are clear, come up short and... well..."

"So 1 chip short and you get our clothes?" Sarah asked looking at him.

"Yep," he said.

"No way," I said, "26 to 49 chips paid back will take top off, 1 to 25 chips paid back and topless," I suggested.

"Sounds fair," Graham said.

"Zero chips, naked?" Steve clarified.

"Yeah," Sarah agreed looking at me. We both purposefully avoided eye contact with our Dad's as they just stayed silent as the rules got agreed. "Be back in a sec," Sarah said.

"Yeah,me too," I said.

"Where're you going?" Graham asked.

"To put a bra on," Sarah said sticking her tongue out as we went upstairs

"Usual hussle, yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, sit together, fair unless any of us get in trouble; let's take em to the cleaners," Sarah said with a grin.

"And if not, our Dads see us naked," I said with a nervous grin.

"Yeah," she replied returning a nervous smile.

We went back downstairs; I was wearing a long black, knee-length t-shirt, a pair of white boy short panties and my white bra. Sarah was wearing a light green t-shirt, a little shorter but only because she was that little bit taller, black high-leg panties and a black bra. We took our seats, next to each other as planned; it was, me, Sarah, Chris, Alan, Steve, Dad, John, Dave, Graham in a circle around the table.

The money got put into the pot and everyone got dealt 50 chips, the rules were clarified, it was standard 5 card draw poker with two decks of cards, so no surprises. Lowest bet was 1 chip, highest was 5, gentleman's rule of don't bet more than a player still in the hand has, generally the usual rules.

It was a slow game to start with, 9 players is quite slow as everyone got used to the etiquette and the general flow of the game. Sarah and myself worked closely; each hand we dropped our cards below the line of the table. This was to establish a standard pattern and baseline, and it also let us see each other's cards, allowing us to not compete against each other.

The chips depleted, Chris was out first, then Alan, Dave and Dad. I was down to 20 chips, Sarah had similar, Steve had piles of them, Graham had 20 or so and John put in his buy-in and instantly declared as he was out of chips. The hands got shown and he was out of the game.

"Two vs two then," Graham said.

"Yep, looks that way," Sarah said, playing with her chips.

"Wonder what colour panties they're wearing?" Steve said with a grin.

"If it keeps going like this, it looks like we will show you," Sarah replied seductively with a smile that looked so hot.

"You reckon her collar and cuffs match?" Steve asked as he looked at me.

"Who said she has any to match?" Sarah replied with a smile which shut them up; it also turned me a flushed red which gave away far more than Sarah's answer did.

Distraction worked so well, the drop of a shoulder, the flash of a bra strap, a lean forwards showing a little cleavage and it is amazing what you can get away with. We pulled away and after a while Graham was out just leaving Steve who was just about hanging on in there. I looked down at my cards, glancing at Sarah's as I dropped an Ace of Hearts onto my knee. Sarah swapped it with a useless 4 of Spades leaving me with nothing, but her with a straight flush. I folded, leaving just Sarah and Steve in. "Three then," Sarah said throwing in how many chips Steve had left, "Wanna see what I have got?" she asked with a tease.

"Oh I wish, but your smug face says you just kicked my ass," he said

He laid down three eight of clubs and smiled at her. "Come on then," she said as she laid down her flush. "Fucking bitch," he said as he slammed his chair back and went to get a drink.

"Woo," I cheered as I counted up my chips, "So 283 then, less 50 and I keep my clothes..."

I handed him his 50 quid back and smiled, he smiled back, but clearly a bit pissed off at being beaten. "One more buy-in?" Sarah asked.

"Nar, lost 50 quid; wife will kick my ass if I drop another 50," Steve said.

"Anyone else?" we asked looking around to which they all refused.

"Nowt left," Graham said, "Only brought 50."

"Will offer you the same deal," I said, "50 for your clothes."

"Yeah Steve, same," Sarah said.

Graham, Chris and Steve all agree to it much to my surprise. "If you lose though and you get naked, you go home like that," Sarah said.

"Fuck off," Chris said as he backed out.

Much to my amazement Steve and Graham agreed to it, even when we clarified that our clothes were safe, we were just playing for 50 quid, well, 100 each with the loaned buy in, we also clarified that they went home naked in the taxi.

We settled down again, and everyone else left, just leaving the four of us playing the game as well as our Dads who were just sat watching TV and paying little attention to us, which was good, as we were cheating, and two more pairs of eyes not distracted by the game might have been disastrous. We sipped our drinks, eager to fit in, but conscious of not getting too drunk, making a mistake and getting busted for cheating, and slowly whittled them down.

We beat each other on occasion, manufacturing it so not much was lost as we gradually wore them down. 40 chips, 25, 10, 5 as they both looked nervous. "Fuck," Graham snapped as Steve beat his pair, also beating me and Sarah.

We smiled at him, "Oh dear," I said.

He took his top off slowly followed by his jeans as he stood in his boxers. He was a little overweight, maybe carrying a stone that he didn't need, a slight pot belly stretching the front of his boxers as he just looked at us. His chest was very hairy, black, but a very slight hint of grey was flecked through it; his mid-40 year old body was starting to lose its battle with gravity, very slight droops under his pecks, but all in, not bad for his age.

"Oh Graham," Dad said looking away, "Should have given up while you were only slightly losing."

He dropped his boxers, pushing them down in a smooth motion. Sarah and myself just watched with an expression somewhere between amusement and boredom which I am sure did nothing for his confidence. He was unshaved, thick dark pubic hair covered him, his balls barely visible as his penis hung limply between his legs. In his defence, he was probably quite nervous, and having been drinking for a good few hours I guess that didn't help, but he wasn't anything impressive. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't particularly small, but he was nothing spectacular.

"One down," I said as I looked at Steve, "You next."

"Call it a draw?" he asked hopefully.

"No," Sarah said with a mocking confidence, "I very much doubt, roles reversed, we would have got any mercy."

He just scowled at us, he was down to his last few chips and truth be told we had stopped cheating a while ago; he was just too nervous and pissed to be playing. "There we go," Sarah said as we beat him.

"Time to get naked," I said.

He stripped to his boxers quickly, pausing for a few moments as he looked at us. He waited, I am not sure what for; we would have got no mercy, he was getting naked and that was that. He was in better shape than Graham, quite well toned with defined muscle groups, ignoring his slightly greying hair and he had a body of someone 10 years his junior. He pushed his boxers down and stood back up again.

"Oh, hello," Sarah exclaimed as he exposed himself to us.

He was trimmed, not to any sort of shape, but he definitely kept himself neat and tidy down there. His balls were quite smooth and hung exposed as Sarah stared. "Oh..." I said as I stared at him.

He was semi erect and it was pointing towards us, a combination of his more toned body and larger penis deflated Graham, literally, as he shrank back to a walnut which attracted a fair bit of teasing from the three of them which further deflated him so he practically disappeared.

"So, taxi or you walking home?" I asked.

"Taxi, I guess," Graham said.

They rang a taxi and spent the 20 minutes for it to arrive pleading with us, all of which fell on deaf ears, even getting support from our Dad's at the end of it. The taxi beeped its horn and they once again tried, but we just opened the door and pointed. Shuffling out of the front door, their privates cupped in their hands they got into the taxi and disappeared.

"You played before then?" Dad asked.

"Once or twice," Sarah said with a smile as we split the money between us, which was £175 each which was a fairly good win for us.

"Here you go," I said as I handed Dad half.

"What, why?" he said taking it and looking at me.

"Hustling parents I am sure is taboo," I replied.

"Hustle?" John asked looking at us.

We just smiled as they looked at us, "How?" they asked.

We decided to come clean, the alcohol was flowing now and what the hell. We explained how we did it and got called a few names, although neither of them returned the money, so moral compass wasn't that strong an influence on them. I think they were a little impressed, none of them had noticed anyway.

"So who were you rooting for?" Sarah asked them.

"What," they stammered, clearly caught off guard a little.

"Us or them," Sarah pressed with a smile.

They didn't answer immediately, which was all we needed to hear really. "Oh my God," I said trying to sound genuinely surprised.

"You, of course," Dad said a little too late.

We just smiled, it was a bit of a cruel question really and no real winning answer, but it still gave us a giggle and chance to wind them up a bit.

"So how often did you cheat?" Dad asked.

"Just when it was getting a bit nervy for either of us, we mainly just made sure we didn't compete against each other," I replied.

"Clever," he said, "I didn't notice and I assume no one else did as no one mentioned it."

"Would have been a bit embarrassing had you lost though," John said.

"Just slightly," Sarah said, "Got close a few times as well, I was down to my last few chips a few times."

"Would you have gone through with it?" Dad asked. I looked at him, unsure if he was asking rhetorically or if it was a genuine question. He hesitated for a few moments which gave us time to answer.

"Yeah, we would," Sarah said looking at me as I just nodded in agreement, "Hardly fair if we backed out; they didn't after all."

"Can't believe you made them go home naked," Dad said.

"I am sure we would have received zero mercy had the roles been reversed," I replied.

"Would you have cheated if we had played?" John asked.

"Yep," I said with a grin, "Dog eat dog."

"Harsh," Dad replied looking at me.

"Hey, a lot on the line," I said, "Have you ever actually seen me naked?"

He paused, I was unsure if he was taken by surprise by my question or if he was thinking about it, "I don't think so, well not since you... you know," he said after a while.

"Got boobies?" Sarah said with a girlie giggle.

"Yeah that," he replied laughing.

"Never walked in on her or anything?" Sarah asked him.

"Not naked no, topless a few times, but she obviously covered and I went back out quickly," he explained honestly.

"Have you ever seen me?" Sarah asked her Dad.

"Not naked," he said, "I have seen you topless a few times when collecting washing."

"Really?" she said sounding a little surprised.

"Yeah, only once or twice though," he said looking at her unsure if she would be mad or not.

She just shrugged and smiled at him. "Good job I wasn't sleeping naked," she said after a while.

"What do you wear in bed," he asked me.

I hesitated for a few moments; it varied, ranging from nothing to full on fluffy PJs, "Depends how warm it is, fluffy PJs to not a lot," I replied.

"You don't sleep naked though do you? Sarah asked.

"Not often," I replied, "Panties and a vest top is cool enough normally."

"You?" I asked looking at them both.

"Shorts," john replied.

"Nothing usually," Dad replied.

"So... rematch then?" Sarah asked them.

"Oh yeah, with a pair of cheaters, no way," John said, "Anyway, we are shit at poker as you saw."

"True," I said, a little taken back by him swearing, "It is just maths and probability though, even playing fair."

"What about darts?" Dad suggested.

"I am rubbish at darts," Sarah said.

"Good, 50 quid on it?" John suggested smiling at her.

"Ha, no way," Sarah said, "I don't want to be greedy."

"Clothes then?" my Dad asked.

I looked at him stunned, "With your daughter?"

"And as said, we are crap at darts," Sarah said.

"Yeah so is he," Dad said gesturing towards John.

"Kick your ass," he replied back instantly.

"Yeah right," he said back.

"You two play for clothes then," I said a little shocked as the words left my lips.

"Play for your clothes," John suggested.

"If Dad loses I strip?" I said looking at him and then Sarah.

"More embarrassment, if Paul loses, he and Fi strip," Sarah said.

"And if I lose, I and Sarah strip?" John says.

"And Sarah gives me a BJ..." Dad said.

I almost spat my drink across the room as he said it, "What?"

"No," Sarah said, "I don't do BJs."

She instantly blushed as she realised what she just said in front of her Dad as he just looked at her, with an expression that I am not sure if it was confusion or relief, "Hand job then?" my Dad suggested.

"How about the loser just puts out," Sarah said.

I just sat there silently; I had never had sex with an audience, and certainly not with my Dad watching. I was nervous about doing it when not home alone with a guy, yet here it was on the table - the loser got screwed in front of her Dad and her best mate, by her mate's Dad.

"Sex?" John asked looking at Sarah.

"In for a penny... in for a pound," Sarah said back to him.

Much to my amazement everyone agreed to it; Dad and John played a game of darts, the loser stripped, along with his daughter, who then gave the winner what they wanted to completion front of her Dad. The losing Dad, also naked, was the play thing of the winning girl for the duration of the sex.

It was a standard 501 game of darts, first to score 501 having to finish on a double. Played until there was a break of throw to negate the advantage of starting throwing first. I knew dad was fairly good at darts; he used to be on the local team and they did win stuff occasionally as well; with what was on the line though, I was a little more than nervous.