Getting Closer to Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter comes to live with us to get closer to her mom.
1.4k words
4.27
28.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in my story about my girlfriend's daughter coming to live with us. I appreciate the feedback on the first chapter and this time I hope I did a better job proof reading. Look forward to more of your feedback. This chapter is from the point of view of Whitney so reading the first installment will be helpful.

*****

...Ever since the day I entered the hot tub gazebo and saw him stroking that his cock I knew that I needed to feel it inside me. Then when he started talking about how mom is into women, it was like my ultimate fantasy starting to come to life. For the past couple years during sleep overs and in gym I have had a fascination with seeing my girlfriend's nude bodies. The soft succulent skin, pert nipples, neatly shaved pussies. I would often come home from school and masturbate thinking about what it would be like to caress other women.

My name is Whitney and I just graduated from High School. I was in the process of trying to figure out what I am going to do over the next couple years when my Dad suggested maybe it's time I get to know my mom a little better and move in with her for a while. I haven't really spent much time with her over the past 10 years and I had no other great ideas so I agreed to give it a try.

Initially I was really nervous at the thought of moving in with people I hardly knew. My mom and her boyfriend agreed to give me the entire basement to myself so I figured I would have a lot of privacy so it won't be too bad. They both really made me feel comfortable moving in and it didn't hurt that they were both freaking hot. My mom looked incredible. She has great tits, petite body and smooth dark skin. Her boyfriend clearly worked out and was incredibly friendly.

Shortly after having moved in I woke up early on Saturday and thought I would go give their hot tub a try. When I opened the door and saw Kevin jacking off I about died. I couldn't believe how hot he looked stroking his cock. I was totally speechless. I so wanted to go over and start sucking on his cock but my body wouldn't move. Kevin realized how shocked I was and he apologized and got back into the hot tub. He asked me to go ahead and join him. I too apologized but told him that I was a guest and he shouldn't alter his habits on account of me. All I could think of was how I wanted to watch him finish jacking off.

It took about 10 minutes of conversation for me to finally calm down and come up with a plan. I mentioned how hot it was and asked him if he would mind if I removed my suit. He said whatever makes me comfortable. I knew as soon as I saw the look on his face when I showed him my tits that I could accomplish my plan. It also gave me the confidence to carry it out. I casually asked Kevin what he was thinking about when I walked in. He proceeded to tell me that he was thinking about my mom and some of the things they have done sexually. He went on to share some stories about he and my mom's sex life and the fact they have experimented with other women. I was totally blown away and so wet from listening to his stories.

I shocked myself when I asked him if I could watch him finish jacking off. He smiled got back up on the edge of the hot tub. His cock was so hard it was driving me crazy. I had only had one other sex partner but it was in a car and I never actually saw his cock.

Watching him stroke it was such an incredible turn on. He started moaning louder and as soon as he said he was cumming I jumped in front of him and he came all over my tits. I have never seen a guy cum before and it was incredible. After he finished he got up and left. It was clear he was feeling a little guilty about it and for the next couple weeks things were a little awkward around the house.

I finally got Kevin talked into going back out in the hot tub with the promise both of us would wear suits. My mom was working on Saturday so we had it to ourselves. The conversation turned to sex and I was trying to seduce him by using subtle hints but it was clear that plan wasn't going to work. He was still feeling a little guilty about the last time. I thought this might happen and knew if I wanted to have his cock I would need to do it through my mom.

I had just started massage school and had the idea that if I could get my mom on the massage table I would be able to seduce her and in turn get her to agree to have Kevin join us. She readily agreed to be a massage patient for me. I set the room up with dim lighting and music and asked her to go ahead and remove her clothes and get on the table. As I was massaging her I could tell she was really enjoying it by the soft moans coming from her. While rubbing her legs I intentionally brushed between her legs and ass and each time I did she would moan. I whispered in her ear to tell me if she was anything I did made her uncomfortable and she just said keep doing what you are that it is great. Since she was naked on the table and her legs were spread a bit I could see how wet her pussy was so she clearly was enjoying this as much as I was. At this point my pussy was also dripping wet.

I knew I had to make my move so as I moved my hand up the inside of her thigh I kept going until my fingers were touching her pussy and I kept it there for a couple seconds. While holding it there mom started grinding on my hand with her pussy. While she was grinding one of my fingers went inside her pussy and she moaned even louder. I went to remove it and she pleaded with me to put it back in her. I started finger fucking her from behind and she was moaning like crazy. This went on for only what felt like 30 seconds and she started screaming as she started to cum. She was squirting pussy juice all over my hand and convulsing on the table. It was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced.

She immediately rolled over, grabbed me and started kissing me. I had never kissed another girl and it was so intimate and her lips were incredibly soft that I thought I was going to cum right then. I had only a t-shirt and shorts on and she lifted the shirt over my head and pushed me down on the couch we have in the basement. She moved down and started sucking on my nipples while I removed my shorts. I couldn't stand it any longer and needed to cum so I pushed her head down to my pussy and she started licking me. I lasted about 30 seconds and had the most intense orgasm of my life.

I pushed her back on the couch, looked into her eyes and said I have wanted to taste your pussy since I moved in and she just spread her legs and said me too! I couldn't believe what was happening. This was turning out so much better than I had planned. After making mom cum again she wanted another turn at my pussy. I eagerly agreed and while she was licking it I subtly said how nice it would be to have a cock in it now. She smiled at me and said "I might be able to help with that."

I asked how that is. She said she noticed how Kevin has been eyeing me since I moved in and he would no doubt be easily talked into joining us. She said she had an idea that would be as if it just happened and not look like we had set it up. Her idea was that they would allow Kevin to catch Whitney giving her a massage and offer to do a couples one at which time Whitney would apply her magic touch and get her wish... Until next time to see how it worked out.