Getting Closer to My Hot Mom

Story Info
Undressing Mom for fantasy session.
928 words
3.52
171.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
triana
triana
14 Followers

Must guys had moved out of home by 25, but not me. I was still far too into my moms closet and accessories, also my income was still quite low.

Living with mom was mostly pretty good as we enjoyed each others company, she never judged me or gave me a hard time when I wasn't working. Mom was still quite attractive at 44, but had lost the weight battle in her thirties. Now a size 16, she was perfectly sized for me. She had nice legs and a curvy bum, C cup boobs, and long dirty bleached hair - she still could get admiring glances. She was single again, and hitting the bottle - she had a history of drinking when depressed and was out of control again.

She knew I was a cross dresser, I had lost count of how many girly garments she had removed from my bedroom (including her own bras, panties, and panty hose) and had put in the trash. I always had a shower before having a dress up session in her bedroom. I had to be careful when wearing her dresses not to leave any splash marks as evidence, as dry cleaning was quite expensive.

I loved smelling and wearing her worn clothes from the laundry basket, nothing turned me on so much. Inhaling pussy from her panties while wearing her black stockings would get me off in seconds. I loved the smell of her sweat from her work out clothes. I struggled to make any masturbation last longer than minutes when mom was involved. I had so many bad sexy visions of Mom when alone at night, I wore her borrowed intimates in bed to get off most nights. The closest I had got to exploring my fantasy was an experience with a mature lady who made a great substitute, it was a one time only session where she let me eat her pussy for an hour while wearing her bra and panties, she didn't have to touch me as I came by thrusting down on the mattress.

I had occasional girlfriends of around my age which made mom happy, nothing would last more than a month or two though. I was always a disappointment to the girls when naked, my tiny penis was still a small penis when erect. The only time my penis looked good to me was in panties. Girlfriends couldn't work me out, and I couldn't be honest with them about my desires.

After Mom got dumped by her last Mr. Sleazebag, she would regularly go out drinking with her desperate single friends. She would hit the gin and vodka pretty hard at home at the weekend.

One Friday night I came home from a heavy night at 3am and she was passed out on the couch, empty bottle on the floor.

I tried to wake her but she was completely out of it - probably from way too much cheap nightclub liquor, rather than carry her upstairs I thought I would make her a bed on the coach.

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't help myself. She was lying there helpless at my disposal, my cock started to twitch into life.

I took off my clothes and started to pleasure myself, and then I gently removed her soft cotton panties.

I couldn't resist the way she looked and I started to stroke her foot. She was so delicious to look at so I started to tease her slowly breathing slightly opened mouth with the end of my manhood.

I then unzipped her and slowly inched off her skimpy black dress, then i maneuvered my hands round her back to unhook her and off fell her bra! It was such a rush. I got braver and my hands caressed her breasts and I then kissed her soft nipples, still she slept.

I ventured lower. I got my face really close to her hairy pubic mass, which perfectly complimented her thick meaty pussy lips. The sweetest smell filled my nostrils as I breathed deep. I open her flaps and had my long overdue taste of moms honey pot, still she slept. I purposefully avoided her clit and made the experience as soft and slow as I could, trouble is I wanted everything now. I had to stop my self at times, my itchy fingers wanted to reach down to play with her ass.

My tongue had a quick stab in as deep as it could while I inhaled deeply hoping to extract juices. Too much, far too much...I came over the couch and her leg!

The explosion left me in a state of shock. Oh my god what have I done? I sat back a looked at her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I got my head together again and smeared come of my cum on her nipples. I found some panicky inner strength to carry her upstairs and put her in her bed. She did make a few noises and grunts but didn't wake thankfully. I placed her clothes beside her bed. Then I shocked myself by going back under her covers for a quick finger play, and I left her bedroom sucking my fingers .

I tossed off in my bed , what little cum i did produce I wanted to spread all over my mom.

I decided not to push my luck further tonight, next time I find her in a similar state I will treat her to my cum soaked fingers in her mouth and ass.

triana
triana
14 Followers