Getting Comfortable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheollie
sheollie
23 Followers

Side by side we kissed for what seemed an eternity. Sometimes I held her face and tenderly kissed her. Other times I frantically mauled her body and clutched her to me. Samantha was mostly passive for a while, becoming a little more reticent in her newly naked state. Other times she kissed with equal fervour, even letting her hands caress my own firm butt cheeks, which while not as firm as hers, still had the resilience of a thirty something former gymnast.

Manoeuvring Samantha onto her back, I placed her hands on the bedrail behind her. I brought her knees up until her feet were flat on the bed then pushed her thighs apart so that the soles of her feet were pressed together. Kneeling between her legs, I examined her pussy in detail. Thick pubic hair was clearly matted and moulded to her outer lips. Her inner lips fluttered with arousal, a darker brown than the rest of her, yet with a hint of the pinkness inside. I parted those lips with my thumbs staring first inside her wet girlhood, then up into Samantha's heavily lidded dark eyes. I maintained eye contact as I bent forward, watching her reaction. Samantha tensed and readied herself for the inevitable touch of my mouth on her pussy, closing her eyes tightly at the last second. At that moment, I placed my open mouth on her inner thigh instead, watching her eyes shoot open in surprise, then they closed less tightly as she furrowed her brow and sighed with the pleasure. I switched to her other thigh then, teasing her, and she began to writhe with the feeling like a trapped animal biting the left half of her lower lip. She looked 'uncomfortable'.

Finally, I paused, waiting for her eyes to open again. Then, quite deliberately, I lewdly poked out my tongue well before reaching my target and let it slip ever so deeply between her distended lips. Delicious! Her head shot back and she grasped the railing behind her. Her hips thrust forward bringing my nose in contact with her clit, which caused her to buck away and jerk her body sideways. She was so close to coming it was almost funny, but I very seriously swathed her hardened clit with my tongue, plying her with every trick I had ever learned at the many vaginas I had eaten before. I loved pussy, and this one was dripping with sweetness. I added first one finger, and she clamped on it so tightly and reacted so profoundly that I added another. It wasn't long before Samantha was screaming my name and gasping for breath her pussy walls rhythmically contracting around my fingers and my face being flooded with her thick cream.

She curled up in a ball as she came down from her orgasm, shuddering and whimpering like a baby. She even had tears in her eyes which I kissed away as I held her close. "You've been wanting that for a long time haven't you baby?" I didn't need to hear her answer. She had come like a starving creature getting its first meal. She had been starving for a woman's touch no doubt.

Samantha surprised me then by pushing me nervously but intently onto my back. She had eyes only for my pussy as she bent forward across my stomach and breathed in my scent. I just lay there, letting her explore. Her first gentle touches down there set me on fire. "What do you do down there in the dark? How do you play with yourself?" I asked her. She answered by parting my lips with two fingers of one hand and stroking my clitoris with one finger from the other, first circling it gently then caressing the underside up and down. "Oh God," I squealed, "You do that so well. Fuck!"

She was on all fours beside me now, her ass next to my shoulder. Pulling my arm out from underneath her I grabbed that meaty ass with my hand. I curled the fingers of my other hand into her hair, urging her forward. She took the hint and her mouth fell on my vagina, eagerly, if inexpertly lapping at my centre, occasionally touching my clit by accident. When she reached my clit the fourth time I gave her butt a reassuring squeeze to let her know I liked it, then a slap when she trailed away. She quickly learned to train her attention on my clit and had me purring and moaning in all kinds of pleasure.

I fingered her in return, plugging her frothing pussy with three fingers now, enjoying the freedom this position gave me with her nether regions. Before she was even aware of it, I began to circle her asshole with the tip of my pinky finger. This got a reaction. She immediately stopped what she was doing, but not to stop me, more to concentrate on the feeling, to see if she liked it. I kept up the pressure, and she seemed to be fighting her responses. In moments, however, a slow keening whine started coming out of her. She arched her back as if to urge me on. Taking my fingers from her dripping vagina I touched my well lubricated index finger to her pouting rosebud. This was something even more experienced lovers baulked at, but I trusted my reading of Samantha's responses and added pressure anyway. Pushing prodding, circling, I finally began penetrating that tight orifice with my rigid finger.

Regaining control of the situation, I took the back of Samantha's head in my hand once more and pushed her lips to my clit. Samantha's moans sounded like humming, so deeply was she engrossed in worshipping my cunt, and her ass pushed back rhythmically onto the finger which was now fully embedded in her tight ring.

My orgasm was without doubt the most earth shattering, toe curling, mind blowing, experience I had ever had. I kept her head fixed between my legs throughout, even as my hips spasmed and jerked roughly into her face. The stimulation she was providing down there added to the mental rush of penetrating her sweet derriere. It was a heady mixture that overwhelmed me on every level. As I lay there recovering, I opened my eyes to see Samantha looking down on me, brushing the sweat slicked hair back from my face. "That was beautiful," she said, tears in her eyes. "I never knew it would be like this. I can't believe we just did this."

"Would it be easier to believe if we did it again?" I chuckled. Samantha smiled at me through her tears and hugged me tightly.

"Thankyou!" She cried. "I wasn't expecting this. I don't know how this happened, but it's wonderful. I feel so..."

"Comfortable?" I interjected with a smile.

"Well, I'm still not entirely 'comfortable', if you know what I mean..." This was a turnaround. Now my lovely was practically asking for what she could barely talk about an hour ago.

"Y'know, there's more we can do together if you're up for it." I raised my eyebrow suggestively.

She looked at me with honest emotion, "I think I'd do just about anything you want right now. I mean, jeez, you just had your finger, like, I can't believe you did that! I can't believe I let you!"

"Let me? You can't believe you loved it you little minx! With an ass like that I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention."

"Well, I've had sex, but I've never really been that 'intimate' with someone before." Samantha said simply.

"How do you define sex, my dear?" I asked, leading the conversation.

"Well, penis meets vagina. What did you think I meant?" Samantha giggled. She seemed surprised at herself talking so casually about sex.

"If that's sex, would you like to have 'sex' with me?"

"Um, you don't really have the equipment Isabel." Samantha spoke as though I had said something silly and she was lecturing an errant child, though it was far from silly, and she was far from correct.

"Do you trust me, Samantha?"

"I think so," she replied. "I mean, this has taken a lot of trust for me. More trust than I've given anyone." She seemed to think about it some more. "Yes, yes I do," she said finally.

"Then if you could have 'sex' with me, Samantha, would you?" I was holding her close and kissing her now. "Would you baby?" I had a sense that sex talk turned her on. I bet one day she'll be a dirty talking tigress. "Not that we didn't just have sex, but if I had a cock, would you let me put my cock in your pussy? Would you let me fuck you? Mmm I bet you'd love that baby. You'd love it wouldn't you. A little tart like you would probably take it in the ass, wouldn't you." I had my hand between her legs and she was juicing up nicely.

She nodded her head in the affirmative and made a muffled 'mmhmm' sound into my kisses, but when I mentioned her ass she gave a little strangled yelp. Nevertheless she juiced up even more if that was possible.

"Do you trust me baby?"

More of that 'mmhmm' sound. I turned her on to her side and spooned her from behind, rubbing my finger against her asshole and squeezing her breasts.

"Then let me fuck you. Let me go deep inside you. Stay still for a moment." I rolled to the side and opened my bedside drawer with one hand and held her in place with the other, massaging her shoulders gently. She was such an innocent. She had no idea how one girl could fuck another. It was like she had never even heard of the internet. Christ, you can barely do a Google search without coming across two girls and a strapon.

With practiced ease I strapped the harness to my waist. I thought briefly of the doctors, nurses, lawyers, teachers, housewives, receptionists, the bakery shop checkout girl and the many more others that had been on the receiving end of this dildo, but until now I never really appreciated what the gym teacher who gave this dildo to me all those many years ago must have been feeling when she first got into my leotard. Though she had taught me all about what it was like to be on the receiving end of this thing, the first time she had me wear it so she could see me fuck my cute little training partner, she knew which role I was made for. I should really call her and thank her. She was still on my Christmas card list.

Samantha was still facing away from me, purring from my shoulder massage. The dildo attached to my harness was no small thing, but this girl, oh this girl was a firecracker once she got going and I was determined to set her off again. I eased up behind her, snuggling under the covers, carefully keeping my hips away from her. Don't want to spook her. I kissed her neck, her shoulders, between her shoulder blades. I swooped down low and while she lay on her side I ran my tongue between her gorgeous butt valley, stopping to savour the piquant taste of her tight asshole. I scooped further with my tongue, burrowing inside her ass, frenching it the way I imagined Cassie must have frenched Carly. I could hear her giggle and sigh girlishly from my attentions, but after a while she began pushing her ass back to take more of my tongue inside her. I thought briefly of how lucky I had been this afternoon, grabbing her ass with both hands and spreading her wider still.

Though I could have worshipped the work of art that was Samantha's behind for forty days and forty nights, I had other things in mind. On some level I knew my body was still tired, but the adrenaline surge I got at the thought of taking this sweet teenager with the impossibly round ass had me feeling ready to take on the world.

Spooning closer to her this time, I returned attention to her neck. She tried to turn back so she could kiss me, but I kept her facing forwards with gentle resistance. Then, the moment of truth came. I gradually edged my hips closer to her until she could feel the hard plastic dildo wedging between her ass cheeks and against her lower back.

"What...is...that?" said Samantha anxiously.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you. Now is your chance sweetheart." I tongued her ear and gave a little pump of my hips.

"But, what is it? I mean, it feels big." She was reaching back to touch it. She wrapped her little hand over the top of the head. "Will it even fit?" Right question honey. We've gone from discussing whether or not to how.

"Let's see. Under the right circumstances, it can fit inside a pussy or whatever. I'm game for whatever you are." I gave her no chance to respond took her hand from the apparatus and let her feel the straps attached to my hips. I then brought her hand up over her breast, covering her hand with my own and squeezing firmly. I dipped my hips lower and slipped the head of the dildo between her thighs. I lifted her leg from beneath her knee and after some small adjustments, placed the head of my fake cock at her opening. She complied with every unspoken gesture, clearly committing herself. I was really about to fuck this gorgeous girl on a lazy weekday afternoon. Surreal!

"Hmmm," I couldn't help but let out my pleasure. The moment was so erotic. I attached my mouth to the back of Samantha's slender neck and pushed up with my hips. My back rounded out and I had to jog and bump gently against her for what seemed like an eternity. I threw caution to the wind and began a single long firm push upwards. I felt Samantha tense up but kept pushing anyway, sensing the moment was near. Then as I was straining against her, I felt her tight opening give way. Samantha hunched forward with the penetration and I rounded with her, spooning her tightly. After giving her a few moments to adjust I applied gentle pressure to the small of her back so that she knew to arch her back and thrust her breasts forward. I then had room to lean back somewhat and grab hold of her hips.

Still we lay on our sides as I subtly pumped into her in small movements that got bigger as her vaginal walls stretched to accommodate the largest thing that had ever gained entry. Before long, my little pumps smoothed out into longer strokes, which turned into long deep thrusts. My lovely was trembling in tune with the butterflies in my stomach. On one of those forays inwards, I felt her ass meet my flat tummy. I must be breaching her womb, I thought.

I still wanted more. Grabbing her hips and pulling with all my might, my stomach pressed against her ass flesh and I went deeper still. Samantha seemed to know just what I was doing and reached back with both hands. It was a little awkward on her side, but she managed to grab both her impossibly fine ass cheeks and spread them completely apart. My she had come a long way in a short time! This enabled the final inch of the dildo to bury itself inside, completely impaling her. Her ass had been cushioning her from that last little bit. Samantha moaned long and deep, whining and panting from the exertion. I imagined that if she had seen how big the dildo was she would have died from the shock. As it was I knew she was in another world.

"That's it, baby," I told her, "Keep yourself open for me."

It took a lot of strength in this position, but I was a woman possessed as I began to firmly pound into Samantha's beautiful body. I had one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip delighting in the feel and sound of my hips smacking into her ass over and over again. Samantha's peals of delight fuelled my insistent thrusting. The muscles of her back became sinuous as she strained and pulled, but eventually it was too much. She released her hold on those globes and I could see her body tense, about to relax in that rhythmic contraction that a woman enjoys as she climaxes. I moulded myself to her and acting on instinct she reached back over her shoulder to hold the back of my head.

My clit was burning beneath the leather harness which had been rubbing against me throughout and drawing me closer to my own orgasm. Samantha got there first, however, and she, I don't know how to describe it, 'opened' like a flower in full bloom straining to the sun, then her head lolled to rest on the pillow serenely even as her body thrashed and hunched and she panted and moaned in unabashed pleasure.

As she lay there whimpering, I extricated the dildo from her swollen vagina, then slipped its slickened length between her ass cheeks and against her back applying gentle frottage within the cleft. I snuggled up to and revelled in the pliant warmth of her afterglow. "That was amazing Samantha. I've never seen anyone come like that." I honestly hadn't. It was heart wrenchingly sweet the way she had laid her head there contentedly while her body enjoyed its greatest pleasure.

She remained on her side and I let her stay in her own mental space for a moment. After a time she turned her head back slightly to speak. "Thankyou, Isabel. I'm feeling pretty 'comfortable' now. How about you, did you, y'know, get 'comfortable' too?" I found it incredibly cute that she still talked in sex code even with a dildo covered in her juices frotting up and down her ass.

"Not exactly, but I came pretty close." In reality, I was extremely 'uncomfortable'. I wanted to come while fucking her, but we missed each other by just a few thrusts and I was left wanting.

"What would it take?" she asked.

"What would what take?" God I must be tired to be this slow on the uptake.

"You know, how do you want to, come? How can I help?" She giggled a bit as she asked this. I liked this dish, 'giver with a great ass twist', served hot. I liked her a lot.

"You don't want to know," I told her. I wondered what she would think if she knew what was running through my head. I couldn't get the thought out of there.

"After a comment like that you can hardly not tell me and I swear I am not leaving until you do." She was adamant, and by the way she was squirming it seemed she was getting aroused again.

"Now I'm torn. If it means you'll never leave then I'm not sure I do want to tell you." Samantha rolled over until we were facing each other and touched her forehead to mine tenderly. It was a lovely, sweet moment, filled with promise and we sealed it by touching just our lips together, breathing each other's scent deeply.

Samantha broke the silence, drawing the covers over our heads and speaking nose to nose with me under the sheets, "I don't know if other girls are this easily distracted by your sweet talk, but don't think you're getting out of it this easily. You want to come and I want to, like, help." She was full of surprises this one. I liked her a lot. I think I mentioned that already.

I took a devil-may-care approach. I was still so out of it with tiredness that I felt I could say anything. I decided to treat this moment as though it would never come again. As though I would never see her again. After all, she could only say no, and it would hardly dampen what had thus far been the greatest afternoon of my life. "Ok, but promise not to leave just because I want to do wicked things to your ass with this dildo."

"You're kidding me right?" She drew back to see if I was joking. "I mean, it's, like, it's too big right?" Right question again, sweetheart, not whether or not but how.

"I'm not kidding, darling, I really want you to promise." I reached back and gave her ass a slap as if testing its strength. I decided to push the envelope, kneading her buttocks thoroughly as I ratcheted up her arousal. "Besides, you'd be surprised what you can handle if you're in the right mood. Are you in the right mood, baby? I think you are. I think the whole idea has you out of your mind with curiosity and you'd regret walking out of here without at least giving it a try." I used my fingers to test her downstairs and it was clear she was adding a fresh run of juices to those drying around her cunt and inner thighs. My God, she was like a faucet down there. "You're so wet Samantha! Just go with it baby. I'll make us both feel real good." As I spoke these words I slipped my finger between her ass cheeks, running it up and down and pressing firmly against her rosebud. The entire area was wet with our secretions.

I placed my right hand on the front of her left shoulder and pushed gently. Samantha allowed herself to be rolled onto her back, her eyes on mine the whole time, nervous but trusting. I trailed that hand across her breasts, lingering on her treasures and playing with her nipples briefly. The mere sight of those breasts made me forget her ass for a moment, but soon I was placing my right hand under her right shoulder and coaxing her back onto her side. She kept eye contact with me until she had rolled too far forward, and allowed her head to drop submissively.

sheollie
sheollie
23 Followers