Getting Comfortable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheollie
sheollie
23 Followers

I admired her shapely back and delicate shoulder blades before I pointed the dildo directly at her centre then ran it up and down her ass cleavage. Every time the dildo ventured across her asshole I allowed it to dip forward, testing the waters, so to speak. She allowed these liberties without question, clearly wanting to please me. "Stick your finger in your ass, baby. I want to see you get a little nasty." I was voicing my thoughts without thinking, lost in the moment. Tentatively, Samantha reached back and started fondling her crack with her index finger.

"Like that?" she asked me.

"Do you like that, honey?" I prompted.

"It feels weird, but I think I like doing it. I like that you're enjoying the show at least." My, my I had an exhibitionist on my hands.

"In that case, I'd like to see you stick that finger in there." My cunt was positively drooling at the sight of that slim digit curling into and opening up her ass. "Now a bit of in and out action." I added a happy little slap. She complied, straightening the finger and sliding deep before drawing it out. "Put another one in there honey. Get ready for me." With a grunt she added a second finger. Her hand moved a little slower back and forth from the resistance, but after a few pumps she picked up speed again. "That's right baby, put on a show for me." I knew in the back of my mind that for every first timer like Samantha there were a hundred experienced lesbians and straight girls out there who had had many partners that wouldn't dream of putting on a display like this for someone they just met a couple of hours ago. I was thankful at that moment for Samantha's naiveté.

I fingered myself to a mini orgasm beneath the harness in time enjoying Samantha's lewd display immensely, but ultimately I wanted to come while buried inside her. I touched Samantha's hand and she moved her fingers aside. Replacing her fingers with the large head of the dildo, I made sure to swath it in lubricating juices from her flooded pussy to ease its passage. Even I didn't know if she could take it, but though I didn't want to hurt Samantha, I definitely wanted 'in'.

This took much longer than getting inside her pussy. I rubbed, prodded, pushed, cajoled, coaxed, fingered, licked and widened her asshole for at least twenty minutes. At one point Samantha asked if I wanted to give up and try something else, but I would have none of it. If she was willing to let me try I was willing to keep trying. She even started giggling when I swore in frustration. "You must really want my ass," she laughed. For distracting me, I smacked her ass a little harder than I intended so I could keep my focus on that target. She yelped and sighed, arching her back and pushing her big butt towards me. I made sure the dildo was in place once more, and abandoned the softly, softly approach. With all the attention I'd given her ass if it wasn't ready now it never would be and I found that prospect unacceptable. I now assumed that she was ready, willing AND able.

I finally rolled her onto her stomach and put a pillow beneath her hips so I could put my full weight on the dildo. As they say, this did the trick. Finally, FINALLY, I felt her tight ring give way to the plastic head. I leant my weight on the base of the cock allowing my body to press freely into it. Samantha gripped the bed sheets tightly, ripping out the expertly placed hospital corners as she strained mightily. She let out an inhuman series of grunts as her sphincter gave ground to the large intruder. I couldn't help but gasp as I realised what was happening. I was taking her ass! The eventual entrance was as swift as the preceding struggle was long. Fortunately Samantha had been so prepared that the entry was not as painful as it might have been. Still, the teenager felt very uncomfortable in the initial entry stage, and took several minutes of heavy, heated panting to come to terms with having such a large hard invader stretching her butt.

Yes! I cheered inside, eyes wide with the thrill of seeing Samantha's virgin ass take my dildo. I even came again, just holding still inside her, and my little spasms seemed to cause some pleasure to Samantha, who was sprawled lewdly on her stomach biting one knuckle and grabbing her ass with her other hand. At first she had used that hand to slow my advance, but now it rested on her ass then curiously pawed at the stalk of the dildo sticking out of her.

"Oh Shit!" she whimpered over and over. She was in mental overload. I was almost beyond worry about Samantha at that stage. I was hungry for my own climax. I was hungry for every part of this gorgeous girl. We were both in our own worlds but completely in unison at the same time. Slowly I pushed deeper with growing confidence. There was no little back and forth motions like I'd given her pussy. This time I drove straight home. Once the head was inside the hard part was over. It would probably be harder to take it out than to fuck at this point. So I drove in until I felt some resistance.

There was still a couple of inches left outside before I drew back somewhat and probed back in, this time adding another half inch. I wondered how much this moaning girl could take. She made no move to stop me, so I took her hand away from her ass and placed it beside her head. I took the other hand and placed it on the other side. Leaning forward, I placed my hands over both wrists, pinning the girl to the mattress with all of my weight.

Then I started fucking her with deep broad strokes. I could tell she was loosening up as my passage became slightly easier, emphasis on slightly. After a few more minutes of delicious slow thrusts my thighs were pressed against Samantha's rounded bottom and my breasts were grazing her shoulder blades. I parted my thighs so that I was straddling the back of her legs and resting on my knees. At my own leisure I made rabbit thrusts followed by deep grinding and long cock length strokes. The rabbit thrusts seemed to be Samantha's favourite. After each series of quickfire pumps, her ass was churning back to meet my every slow stroke. By the way she was moaning and gasping it seemed she was ready to come again. I was ready to come at any moment. This wonderful torture had brought me close to the relief I so desperately sought before Samantha had walked through my door and into my bedroom and now I hoped into my life as well.

I let Samantha's wrists go and grabbed her hips. In a flash she wriggled her hand between her legs and frigged herself furiously. We came together, spurred on by each other. I made a silent wish that this could go on forever; that I could make love to this sweet girl for the rest of my days. All kinds of crazy thoughts came and went as I crashed and crashed onto Samantha's voluptuous shores. Beneath me she gurgled out another climax, releasing into whimpering sighs and sobs. I lay there atop her body until it occurred to me that she was struggling to breathe. Rolling to my side caused Samantha to yelp as the large dildo popped free of her and as I lay on my back the prong pointed to the sky in triumph.

Then we kissed, an eternal, head spinning kiss. We sucked the life from each other's bodies, hugging and whimpering. I was deliriously tired at that point, and sleep finally started to overtake me. Samantha saw this and stroked my hair, making gentle noises and whispering words I couldn't quite catch. One thing I did hear was, "Don't worry baby, I'm not going anywhere."

sheollie
sheollie
23 Followers