Getting Down To Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

At the very end I must have passed out. When I was fully compos mentis once again I found myself slumped on the sofa with Christine smiling over me.

"You'd better get yourself together. Amanda will be back soon."

I got up in a daze onto unsteady legs and she handed me my underwear. I looked down to where I had been sitting to see a tell tale glistening on the seat of the sofa but Christine mischievously licked her upper lip.

"Don't worry, I'll clean up."

Chapter 2

I spent a long time in the ladies room regaining my composure before I could go back and face the others. As I walked into the office they all looked at me but nothing was said. I could see from their faces that they all knew exactly what I had been through.

For the next few nights Christine tormented my dreams. I wanted to masturbate but the image of her down between my legs would come unbidden to my mind and I would have to stop. I did not want to make that association. I convinced myself that it was a one-off, that I would not let it happen again, even if I were to get the best sales figures.

But, on the following Friday, Zoe was announced as the weeks winner, and I could not help but feel a twinge of jealousy as she disappeared to collect her reward. The only consolation was that it was never discussed and so I guessed that the others were suffering the same anguish as I was.

Another week passed and Zoe won again and, this time, I am sure I sensed some resentment particularly from Kara who was, as I understood it, the uncrowned queen of the sales team. When Zoe came back looking like the cat that got the cream Kara came across to my desk.

"Do you fancy a quick drink after work?"

"Love to."

Up until then I had not socialized with the others, apart from a couple of lunch times in the wine bar and I had some questions to which I hoped to get the answers. We took a taxi to a pub by the river and ordered a bottle of Zinfandel.

Almost immediately we started attracting male attention which came as no surprise. Even though Zoe and Lily were the aspiring models I thought that Kara was better looking. She was a little taller than me and wore her dark hair short which emphasized her perfect bone structure and her piercing blue eyes. Even if I say it myself we made a hot couple.

By the time the bottle was finished, and I was about to order another, Kara had had enough of inane chat up lines.

"How about we get a take out and go back to my place? I live about ten minutes from here."

I was flattered to be asked on such short acquaintance and soon found myself admiring Kara's apartment. It had a partial view of the river and was tastefully decorated with lots of pine giving it a Scandinavian feel.

She opened the wine and we discussed work for a while although I got the impression that she was not prepared to completely open up in front of the chairman's daughter and so I tried to change the subject.

"It's Friday night. I'm not keeping you from anything am I? Boyfriend?"

"We've split up."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be. He turned out to be a shit and it was going nowhere."

There was an awkward pause but then she smiled.

"I could have done without Zoe winning this week. It's been a while."

"With Christine?"

"With anyone."

The evening was going so well that I had already made up my mind not to ask my slightly inappropriate questions but now Kara had broached the subject first and I seized the opportunity.

"Why do you think she does it?"

Kara did not have to be told to whom I was referring.

"Who knows? Perhaps she's just wired that way."

"What about Amanda?"

It was not quite the question I wanted to ask. More than once I had thought back to my first day and wondered just what I might have interrupted. Now Kara answered with almost a snigger.

"What do you think?"

I did not want to appear naïve and so I laughed along with her leaving myself none the wiser.

The bottle was almost empty. I was feeling slightly the worse for wear and knew that the time had come to wind things up. I got up from the sofa.

"Thanks for this evening Kara, it's been great. I was a bit worried... about fitting in and everything."

Kara rose from the chair and gave me a hug.

"Don't be silly. We don't bite."

She held me to her shoulder and stroked my hair. I accepted her comfort and closed my eyes for a second immediately becoming aware of her perfume. It was one that I wore myself from time to time but it seemed far more suited to her. It was a strong fragrance that sat well with her naturally assertive personality but more than that it smelt subtlety different on her skin.

Without thinking I gently inhaled again trying to see what made it so. Her neck was soft and warm and lent the scent a sultry undertone. I realized that I had lingered a little longer than propriety allowed and I stiffened but Kara still held me with one hand around my waist and the other touching my hair.

"I wonder what Christine would make of us now?"

It seemed an odd thing for her to say. I felt a momentary panic, wondering if I had been misreading signals, but immediately assured myself that Kara was as straight as I was. Almost unconsciously I put my hand between us and rested it on her shoulder but, as she eased away, it slipped a little lower.

I suddenly felt the fullness of her breast beneath my palm and my first irrational thought was that she had somehow found time to remove her bra and make herself more comfortable since we had arrived.

Without thinking, I gently tried to push her away, to put a little space between us but she remained still and I found myself pressing a little more firmly at her breast. I could distinctly feel her nipple centred on my palm and I was aware that it was engorging.

I wanted to spring away but I did not want to upset her in any way and so I tried to disengage with as much decorum as the situation allowed. I raised my face ready to laugh with her at the accidental contact but she simply hugged me close once more.

My hand was trapped between us and there was now no doubting. The teat of her nipple had become incredibly firm and it felt surprisingly large. For a fleeting second I wondered what it looked like but then I got a grip on reality.

The easiest thing to do was to wait and allow Kara to release me but, after a few more awkward seconds the soporific effects of the wine started to take hold and I felt my eyes getting heavier. I knew I had to get some fresh air and so I tried, as gently as I could to move my hand again.

Kara relaxed a little but now I felt my bracelet snagging on the button of her blouse. I tried to ease back the other way but, to my dismay I found myself touching bare flesh. Her breast was warm, weighty, and my fingers seemed to curve around it of their own accord.

For a few seconds I was driven by some primal inquisitiveness and I was making unwitting comparisons with my own body. Kara's breasts were of a similar size to mine but her nipples bore no comparison. My fingers read the heavy dimples of her areola like Braille and they were telling me how large they were. I just knew that I had to look.

I started to free my hand but as I did so I opened her blouse just enough to take a glimpse. I could not help but gasp. Her nipple was starkly brown and looked majestic against her lightly tanned skin. I thought of my own neat pink offering and I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Like what you see?"

Her words startled me, guiltily reminding me just how inappropriate my behaviour was. I parted myself from her hurriedly but unfortunately my bracelet was still caught up. I bent to disentangle it but as I did so she placed her hand at the back of my head and drew me in.

Caught off balance I fell against her with my face to her breast. Using her free hand she tugged her blouse to one side, ripping it free from my bracelet in the process, and as I opened my mouth to protest she pulled me on to her.

My lips seemed to close around her nipple of their own volition. I knew that it was terribly wrong but it somehow felt so natural. In a forgotten echo of childhood I sucked gently and worked my tongue over the puckered surface.

Kara was saying something but I could not hear it. She had my head enfolded in both arms locking me into a private world. There was a captivating strength about her and, as she slowly drew me down onto the sofa, I moved with her whilst remaining locked to her breast,

She settled back and began to stroke my hair once more as I lay above her suckling tenderly.

After a moment or two she slowly took her arms away but, still lost in my own private daydream, I continued to lick my tongue in lazy circles. Deep down I knew it had to stop but I was now aware of new sensations centred between my legs.

I looked up at Kara. She lay with her hands joined behind her head and her eyes closed but I could tell by her expression that she was feeling the same way as me. In the next few seconds I tried to rationalize it. Could it be so wrong? After all, it need never happen again.

Kara's moistened lips were slightly parted and I could almost feel them against my sex.

With her eyes still closed she pulled the remains of her blouse away from her other breast and I needed no bidding. Now that my mind was made up I wanted to excite her, to make her hot for me, as I was already wet for her.

This time I licked around her proudly erect nipple for a long time before taking it between my lips and then I nipped gently with my teeth causing her to arch her back excitedly.

I rose from her for a moment to take in her body. She was a very fit, beautiful, young women and her recently acquired tan gave her a healthy glow.

I could not resist pecking a single kiss on the flat plane of her stomach almost expecting the taste of caramel. As I did so she brought her hand down and gently brushed my cheek with the back of her fingers but in the same movement she deftly flicked open the button of her skirt.

I smiled and began to unfasten the buttons of my own blouse, anxious now to feel the smoothness of her skin against mine, but as I did so she gave a sinuous twist of her hips working her skirt down her legs so that she could kick it off altogether.

I was a little shocked to see that she was not wearing panties and assumed that she had taken them off when she had removed her bra. I began to wonder if events were quite as spontaneous as they seemed, and I felt a momentary pang of anxiety, but I could not avert my eyes. Her pubis was shaved, except for a small, neat, triangle of black hair at the apex, and she sported an all-over tan.

Even through the fog of alcohol I knew that things were moving too fast but Kara had no reservations.

"Lick me.."

I do not know exactly what my befuddled mind had envisioned except, I suppose, a mutual voyage of discovery but Kara was overlaying the fantasy with a harsh reality. I wanted to call a halt, to give myself time to think straight, but things had gone too far. If I stopped now we would both be embarrassed and perhaps, worse still, she might think me a tease.

In the end it was just one thing that swayed me; I was still desperate to have her go down on me. I had wanted us to bring pleasure to one another simultaneously but now it seemed that the price I had to pay was to go first.

Having resigned myself I began to quickly undress but Kara took hold of my wrist.

"Now..."

I suppose I had myself to blame. The attention I had paid to her breasts had clearly inflamed her. She let go of me but only to put her hand on the top of my head and encourage me downwards.

Resignedly, and with my blouse still only half undone, I allowed my body to slip over hers until I was lying between her open legs.

Her sex lay revealed to me, the neat labia now slightly swollen and already slicked with a film of moisture. This close to I could see the dark pinpricks where the hair was starting to grow back in and. to one side, a tiny, not quite circular, beauty spot.

My mouth was closed, still in denial, and I had not drawn breath for a few seconds but as I now breathed in through my nose it was to take in a scent that was so familiar from my own fingers. Almost immediately I drew a second, deeper, breath and I was reminded of my own arousal.

I readied myself to take the final, fatal, step. Closing my eyes I forced my tongue between my lips and leaned inwards. Her lips were softer than I imagined and the first taste was unexpectedly tart on my tongue. So much so that I drew back but Kara immediately put a hand to the back of my head.

"Do it..."

For a second I was resented her tone but I guessed that she was getting desperate. I closed the gap once more and this time, with the urging of her hand, my tongue went a little deeper.

I braced myself for another sharp tang but this time the taste was fuller, somehow more in keeping with the familiar scent. I kept my tongue still, assimilating its sour sweet quality, and then found myself seeking more. I went deeper, coating the sides of my tongue and filling my mouth.

"Oh yes...that's it!"

My previously reluctant lips were now sealed over her sex as I swirled my tongue inside her. The warmth and steady pressure was oddly soothing but more than anything it was that taste. Perhaps it was the novelty but as her excitement grew I welcomed its lazy flow over my tongue all the way to the back of my throat.

Her hand was still at the back of my head but I no longer needed any inducement. As her body began to shiver at the brink I felt an inner calmness a sense that this was where I was destined to be

She was swearing quietly under her breath and a part of me wondered if I should be doing more but it was soon clear that I had done enough. Her body arched once more and I rose with her, keeping the seal intact, and my reward was a final hot flow as her internal muscles rippled with pleasure.

As she lay, breathing hard, I peeled myself away. Her body was sheened with perspiration and I found that my blouse was sticking to my skin. She was lost in a post climatic daze and I was left with my own disordered thoughts.

I felt both guilty and elated but more than anything I was aroused. It was disturbing to find that this was, in part, because of what I had just done, but that took second place to the prospect of what Kara would soon be doing for me.

After a moment or two she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"You're a bit of a dark horse. Are you sure you haven't done that before?"

I took it as flattery. I knew that I could not compete with Christine, nor would I expect to, and this convinced me that it was the nature of the newly forged bond between Kara and I that had made it so intense.

Growing bolder I took hold of her hand.

"Shall we use the bedroom?"

Without another word she got up from the sofa and I again admired her beautiful body. She allowed the tatters of her blouse to fall from her shoulders and stood confident in her nakedness as I rose to join her.

She led me to a tastefully appointed room, the focal point of which was a pine double bed, and whilst I finished undressing she made herself comfortable on the counterpane.

Her calm appraisal made me a little uneasy even though I knew that I could be as proud of my body as she was of hers.

I skimmed out of my panties and made ready to join her but she put up a hand.

"Wait a sec..."

She reached behind her and grabbed a pillow and, as I watched, she placed it at the small of her back lifting her hips slightly. I looked on slightly perplexed until she raised her knees and opened her legs wide.

"Okay, I'm ready."

There was no doubting what she wanted and my immediate reaction was to think her unreasonably selfish but then I convinced myself that I had misread the situation. In her mind mine was, perhaps, a job half done but, by agreeing to use the bedroom, she had tacitly invited me to stay the night with the suggestion that we had hours ahead of us.

My own need was growing by the minute. My nipples were achingly erect, in their own modest way, and the discolouration of my panties had told its own story but I knew that a little self denial would make the moment even sweeter when it finally arrived. All it needed was a measure of self control.

I moved onto the bed and crouched down between her legs once more but this time the display was far more carnal. Her sex was fully relaxed and lay open to my gaze. The grey tinged labia looked more prominent drawing the eye to the pink cave at the very heart but, lower still, I was aware of a darker opening and I felt a nervous shiver.

The room had small bedside lamps but Kara had switched on a bank of spotlights in the centre of the ceiling which offered a harsh illumination. Beneath the bright lights her sex shone with a mixture of my saliva and her juices giving it a savage beauty.

I was uneasy this time. Before, there had been the excitement of new experience and, on the sofa, a sense of close comfort; now it was disturbingly premeditated.

The scent of arousal rose from her as an invisible mist, thickening as I moved between her welcoming thighs, but I hesitated before the moment of contact. I could hear all the echoes of my formal upbringing telling me how wrong this was but, at the same time my tongue was working in my mouth savouring the taste of her and craving more.

"Now babe,..eat me..."

I touched my tongue to her labia and found them surprisingly cold. Without hesitation I pushed deeper seeking warmth and for the next few minutes I kept my tongue inside milking her off all she had to give.

At some point she began to squirm and I was pleased that I was getting to her but then I found her fingers in my face as she opened herself wider still.

"Do my clit..."

I was so engrossed that I had not given it a thought. I knew she would come from the penetration alone but it should have been obvious to me that she would want more. I found myself feeling irrationally guilty.

I withdrew my tongue and only then realized how sore it was becoming but there, beckoning between her fingertips, lay the pink pearl of her clitoris.

I had always thought that my own clitoris was relatively small, although it can seem enormous beneath my fingers when I am masturbating, but Kara's was no bigger. I licked it gently with the tip of my tongue and she gave a throaty growl of approval.

I found it fascinating and I spent an age exploring its glassy smoothness. My tongue felt clumsy but her growing agitation suggested that I was on the right track. I started off licking in circles but then began to flick my tongue alternatively to the left and right.

Her sex was seeping, coating my chin, and I was sorely tempted to suck it from her but I was enjoying the control I now had over her. She began to push her hips at me but I moved with her keeping up the same easy tempo. At that moment her whole body was wired to that single, wonderful, junction of nerve endings and I controlled the switch with the tip of my tongue.

Eventually, she could take no more.

"You little bitch..."

She pulled me tightly to her pressing the flat of my tongue to her clitoris and the application of pressure was enough to finish her off. Her body rocked with intensity and I was smothered in the heat and wetness of it.

It took her a long time to recover and she seemed reluctant to let me go but, at last, she removed her hand and I was able to ease myself away.

My face had not been dry for some time and was beginning to feel sore but Kara anticipated my need.

"Through there."

I got up from the bed and walked into the adjacent bathroom and was amused to see a vibrator sitting on the edge of the sink where it had presumably been put to dry. I quickly dowsed my face with water and dried myself off eager now to take my turn.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers
123456...8