Getting Even

Story Info
A betrayed wife gets even.
3.1k words
3.75
103.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motatin
motatin
3 Followers

Like my mama always says, don't get mad, get even. It was almost time for the guy's Annual, First Weekend of Hunting Season, Men's Only, Let's Go Kill Bambi and Get Stinking Drunk Weekend. Jake and me are over to Angie and Fred's, where Fred and Jake and the rest of the boys are getting their shit ready for the trip. They had been going on this trip ever since they was young bucks going with their daddies, on the very first weekend of hunting season every fuckin' year. I am watching the guys joking around and packing their gear. Angie takes my by the hand, and leads me out to the kitchen. She looks at me real, you know, sly like.

"So, what are you going to do while the boys are away" she asks, kinda smirking at me.

"Oh, nothing much, I guess" I answer. Truth is, I was kinda pissed at being left alone all weekend. I didn't have a clue what I was going to do.

"Well I sure as shit am not staying home alone" Angie whispers to me. She is standing quite close to me; my arm is actually in the valley between her tits.

"You know, they say that what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" her hot breath is whispering into my ear.

"Huh? What do you mean" I ask.

"You don't know?"

"I guess I don't."

Angie reaches into a drawer and pulls something out. "Couple of weeks ago, Freddie, he got real drunk. So drunk that he spilled the beans about all about those fucking hunting trips! He was so fucking drunk he passed out and don't even remember that he told me anything."

"Told you what" I ask, a tight little knot growing in my gut.

"Oh, they go hunting alright. On Friday, maybe even on Saturday they go out for deer. But comes Saturday night, every year they go down into town hunting for different game. They go from bar to bar until they pick up a couple of bimbos. Take em back to the cabin and get 'em to peel it all off, ya know, like a striptease. Then the boys push them together and watch 'em doing it with each other for a while, and then they gang up on them. Do it every fucking year."

"Oh bull shit" I snap back, not really believing, not wanting to believe. "Jake wouldn't do something like that," I say, hoping desperately that I am right.

"Sure as shit girl, I don't tell you no lies! When he told me about it, I acted like I thought it was a big turn on, and drunken old Freddie dug into his gear and pulls out some pictures. Check these out." And sure enough, she has these Polaroids of the crew of them and a couple of sleazy looking bimbos, stripping, going down on each other, and the guys taking turns on them every which way. And there is one of my good old Jake with one of them by the ears, with his dongle down her throat to the hilt while Freddie boy is ramming her from behind. And there's another one with this butt ugly bitch with saggy tits dancing on Jake's rod, riding him like a fucking cowboy. Man I am pissed! And scared! And maybe a little hot and bothered?

Angie sees how I am getting hot under the collar. She gives me this sly look. "Hey, I know this is a shock. It was for me too. But look honey, please don't blow it on me" she says. "You know they ain't going to leave us over no mangy kind of whores like that. But if they gonna pull shit like that, then me I'm gonna go and pull a little shit of my own while they're gone. Wanna come along? I got a room up at the lake and a suitcase packed full of my best sexy outfits. A girl don't need a lot of money at the lake. At least, not if she is inclined to be the friendly sort."

Like I say, my number one reaction to the news is anger. But then I stop and think about it. Been a damn long time since I been with anyone besides Jake. Jake's OK, but he's kinda plain vanilla, he hasn't tried anything new in a hell of a long time. There is a nice tingle between my legs, thinking about being with someone different. But I don't want to go bird-dogging with Angie. She's got a big mouth. Besides, she's kinda low class, and I don't want the kinda guy that she would attract. Matter of fact, I am having the beginning of an idea. So I turn her down, make it sound like I just can't do anything like that.

Next Friday, just like every other year when the big weekend comes around, I get up at four a.m. in the fucking morning and make Jake and his buddies a big old fashioned country breakfast, eggs, griddle cakes, bacon, biscuits, gravy, all that he-man shit. I haven't said nothing about the pictures, and don't intend to. I am not sure what I am going to do, but I have decided I am going to keep my options open. The guys arrive, wolf down my breakfast, and off they go on their adventure, like a bunch of six year olds heading for the fishing hole. After they are gone I sit there finishing my coffee, wondering what kind of adventure I am going have. I know it ain't gonna be like no fucking six year old's.

I shower extra careful and put on my best tight jeans, a lacy bra and panty set and a peekaboo blouse. I drive to work in Jake's truck that day, instead of my old sedan. Behind the seat I have an overnight bag, with some of my slinky stuff in it, just in case. There is this guy Eddie in the office you see, a wise ass kinda guy, always ready with an off color joke or a too personal compliment. For the last few days he has been asking if anyone has a truck or van he can borrow for a special trip up north. Probable wants to go and pickup a load of dope, which he peddles to the girls in the office. When he comes by, I ask if he has found his truck.

"No" he says, with his patented slimy-charming grin "did you perhaps have any good ideas?"

"Well maybe", I say. "My Jake, you know he is out of town with his buddies killing poor little Bambi, and he didn't take his truck this year. But the problem is, he don't let no one drive it but him or me."

"Yes" Eddie says, looking me in the eye and waiting patiently. He is not stupid, you see, and he is waiting for me to come out with whatever it is I have on my mind.

"Well, I got nothing to do while he is gone, and I though maybe I could give you a lift up north, and then go off and do a little touring for myself."

"Great" he says, "I like it. I'll run my errand, and you and me can shack up all weekend, and we'll have a great old time" he says, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"In your dreams, Eddie. This is just a lift I am giving you. You know I don't screw around."

"Of course, I was just making a joke. I will be an angel, I promise, no funny stuff. I can be a perfect gentleman if you want me to."

"You bet your ass no funny stuff" I answer, and he drifts away. But the tingle between my legs is strong, and I can tell that my panties are wet. It takes forever for five o'clock to come, but finally it does. Eddie meets me out by the truck. Eddie is cool, I don't think anyone even notices that we drive away together.

We get on 101 and head north, driving for a couple of hours, when Eddie tells me to pull into a roadside restaurant. I look at the restaurant; it is in a small local brewery. He tells me that there is a nice clean motel around back, and the food is pretty good here. He parks me at a table and orders up a couple of the local brews, and goes to get our rooms. The dining room is dark and woody, and decorated with barrels and stuff which I assume goes with making beer. The beer is cold and sharp, with a smooth but powerful flavor. Eddie takes a while. I finish my beer and order another. He finally comes back and drops one single room key on the table with this serious look.

"What the hell is that" I ask. "I get my own room, thank you." I rise to go to the office.

Eddie has this thing he does. He looks you straight in the eye, with this incredibly serious expression, and tells you the damndest things, and he looks so convincing that you are never quite sure if it is a lie or not.

"Look" he says, "I didn't know what to do. They were almost out of rooms, they only had this one double left. I knew you would be upset. I had him call around, but there's nothing anywhere. Finally I took the room before we lost it. But look, it'll be OK. I'll let you go first and change into your jammies and I will come in after you're done and change in the bathroom.

I look at him, and he smiles this innocent smile back at me. I cock my head, put my hands on my hips, and in my best country accent I say "Sorry, but I don't wear no stinkin' jammies, honey!"

He purses his lips and makes an "ooh" sound, looking me up and down slow and careful. I know he is thinking about me naked in bed, and I feel a familiar tingle between my legs. I sit down and pick up the menu. I can feel my face all flushed. "What's for dinner" I ask.

The food actually is pretty good, and we finish several more beers while we eat. Eddie changes from his office wise guy act, and actually is charming company, keeping up a lively conversation, telling funny anecdotes about the crew in the office. But he don't tell no tales out of school. I am pretty sure I know at least couple of girls in the office he has been banging pretty regular, but he doesn't let anything slip no matter how hard I try. One point for Eddie.

On a trip to the can I notice that there is a bar attached to the restaurant, with a number of people already hanging around looking like trouble waiting to happen. Romantic type trouble. When the meal is over I grab the room key and tell Eddie to wait for me in the bar. I get my suitcase and find the room. I peel and take a quick rinse. I look at myself in the mirror. Not a young chick any more, but not so bad. My boobs aren't quite so firm and high any more, but they are full and round, with big, sensitive nipples. My tummy isn't exactly flat any more, but I always had a real good ass. I put on my best lacy black pushup bra and stringkinis. I put some musky perfume in all the right places, and slip into this skimpy black eyelet thing. Usually I wear a slip under it, but tonight I skip the slip.

Eddie's eyes grow large as saucers when he sees me "How come you don't look like that at work" he asks.

"How much work do you think I would get done dressed like this" I ask back.

He grins and asks "depends on what your definition of work is." He spins me out onto the tiny dance floor. He is a good dancer. He is firm and muscular, he feels good. His dick is halfway hard and pressing into my belly while he crushes my tits against his chest. I feel warm and soft.

I dance with him, and after a while with some other guys, who all manage to bump into my boobs and give my ass a squeeze. I am with Eddie again. Somewhere along the line we have switched to sinkers - draft beer with shots of whiskey dropped into them. My lips are numb and I am having trouble walking. Eddie has me by the hand and is leading me somewhere. We are in a secluded area surrounded by fences and shrubs. The motel Jacuzzi is bubbling away madly. Eddie wants us to get in. I protest that I don't have a bathing suit. He points to a sign and grins. I force my eyes to focus. It ain't easy, but finally I scope out that the sign says "BATHING SUITS REQUIRED DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS". I fucking love California!

Eddie takes my dress by the straps and pulls it down to a pile around my legs. I step out of it. He lifts my tits with firm fingers, and tucks the bra under them, making them stand out like the bumper guards on those old, old Cadillacs. He twists the nipples between his fingers, leans over and bites them. A streak of fire shoots from my nipples to my crotch. He unhooks my bra and takes it off, then pulls my panties down across my thighs. He steps back and looks at me. "Beautiful" he says, "Fuck-ing beautiful." I feel fucking beautiful. I drop my panties and slink over to the hot tub. He strips and follows. We are touching in the hot, hot water, and stroking, and taking turns sticking our tongues down each other's throats. His hand is squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples. Suddenly it is between my legs, flipping my button, driving me wild. I reach out and find his cock. It is big, very big, hot and hard. A flash of fear runs through me, followed by a surge of excitement. I roll over into his lap, slide down, taking that hard hot cock and rubbing it between my tits. Eddie leans back, enjoying the massage, pumping gently against me. I my hands rub up and down the shaft. I put my face in the water and take the tip in my mouth, tonguing the sensitive spot under the tip.

Eddie puts his hands under my armpits, and lifts me onto his lap. Like magic my pussy finds its way onto his prick, and I slide slowly down on to it. It is big, and hot, and hard, and it fills me. I am on fire. I am nothing but a huge, hungry pussy. I squirm on his cock, front to back, up and down, side to side, around in circles. Eddie is holding me by the tits, pinching the nipples. I am coming, and coming, and coming. He cries out, a long breathy "aaah", and I feel his prick pulsing and his hot juices are flooding me, mixing with mine. I am laying collapsed in Eddies arms, my breathing slowly calming down to normal.

I start to put on my clothes, but Eddie stops me. I look at him; he is shaking his head side to side. He puts a finger to his lips to shush me. He picks up his clothes and goes to the gate of the Jacuzzi. I follow him. We look carefully, no one in sight. Giggling like kids, we streak across the parking lot to our room. We almost make it. Eddie is fumbling with the key when the door right next to ours opens, flooding us with light. A fat old fart is standing in the doorway, an ice bucket in his hand, his mouth is hanging open, as his eyes look from me to Eddie and back to me. I give him a glamour pose, one hand behind my head, the other on my hip, my boobs sticking straight out toward him. His eyes stick out on stalks as her looks at me piece by piece. By now Eddie has the door open, and he jerks me inside. He sticks his head back out and says "happy dreams!" and slams the door. We are laughing ourselves silly.

There is a big window next to the door, and I notice that the drapes are not drawn. The old man has walked over to the window and is looking in. I lean back on the bed, spreading my legs and giving him the wide-angle view. I say "I da' know Eddie, do you think we oughta close the blinds?"

Eddie says "Huh?", looking over toward the window. "Oh my" he says, walking casually to the window. By the time he gets there, a dumpy old woman has joined the geezer at the window. She looks at me, and her eyes go saucer size. Then she sees Eddie and his magnificent tool, and her eyes plain bug out of her head. Eddie stands there a minute. She is pulling on the old fart’s arm, trying to move him away from the window, but he is rooted to the spot, and so is she. Eddie finally closes the blinds.

We are laughing hysterically again, when suddenly Eddie pushes me back onto the bed. He spreads my legs and swoops down on me. His tongue is diving in my cunt, them it moves up to my clit, holding it with his lips while he flips it with his tongue. I suck in my breath. I can hear myself moaning. He is driving me wild! His tongue is still doing a dance on my clit, and he has two fingers up my cunt, twisting and turning, making me crazy. I come all over him, and he looks up at me, a silly sweet grin on his face, as my juice drips off his chin.

The rest of the night is one big, raunchy blur. I hear this voice saying the dirtiest things. "Fuck me Eddie, shove it in my hungry cunt, baby, sock it to me! Oh, oh, ah! Oh jeez baby, I love you cock in me! Oh fuck me blind, baby" I realize that the voice is mine.

Somewhere along the line I remember Eddie holding me up by the ankles, ramming his wonderful tool deep into my cunt like a pile driver. I remember the soft silky skin, and the warm eager hardness of his cock in my mouth, him holding me alongside the head and driving his rod deep into my throat, half gagging me, the silky bitter taste of his cum. I remember being on my knees, my face jammed into the tangled blankets, Eddie pounding me from behind. I remember coming, and coming, and coming. I don't remember falling asleep.

motatin
motatin
3 Followers