Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zane pumped Bella's pussy, filling her with is cock. Her tight pussy hugged his cock as he thrust within her. Sweat formed on his back as he worked. Bella moaned, wrapped her arms and legs around him, and held him close as her third orgasm stormed through her body.

Zane pulled out as she finished and said, "On your knees woman. I want to fuck you like a bitch in heat."

"Woof woof," said Bella with a giggle as she rolled over. "Fuck my pussy hard."

Both Bella and Zane noticed Grant was stroking his cock. Zane smacked her ass hard before sliding his cock back into Bella's pussy. He resumed pounding her pussy again, occasionally smacking her ass. Then he gripped her hips firmly knowing his own climax was just moments away.

"Is this what you wanted Bella?" asked Zane. "For me to fuck your pussy hard?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"Say it."

"I wanted you to fuck my pussy."

"How did you want me to fuck your pussy?"

"I wanted you to fuck it hard!"

"Will you let me have your ass later?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck my ass later!"

Zane grabbed a handful of Bella's hair and pulled her back toward him. "Before I go home?"

"Yes! Before you go home!"

"I'm ready to cum Bella! Do you want me to fill your pussy with my cum?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Bella's pussy clamped down, milking Zane's cock, pushing him over the edge. He growled as he felt his cock pulse, filling her wanting pussy with all he had to give her.

Grant made a strange sound as he too, ejaculated on his clothes. He never thought watching another man fuck Bella would be such a turn-on, but the evidence was clear. The smell of raw sex, perfume, and cologne filled the bedroom from all three.

Zane leaned over and kissed Bella's shoulders and back. "You were fucking amazing."

"As were you," Bella purred.

Zane held Bella close until his cock slipped out and Bella collapsed onto the bed. Zane sat back on his haunches, admiring the view of Bella's naked body. He could see the sweat glisten off her back with every breath she took.

"Doesn't look like you're fucking her ass any time soon," hissed Grant.

Bella raised her head and turned toward Grant. "He can have it in the morning."

"Oh?" said Grant. "And just where is lover-boy sleeping?"

"Here, with me," said Bella.

"The hell he is!" snapped Grant. "Now you've had your slutty fantasy Bella, but enough is fucking enough."

Bella put her arm under her head, propping it up and looked at Grant. "Yes, he is. That is, if he wants. Do you want to spend the night with me Zane? Sleep with me in this bed and fuck my ass in the morning."

"Fuck yeah I do," said Zane, smiling.

"And just where the fuck am I sleeping?" asked Grant.

"Guest bedroom," said Bella in a matter-of-fact tone.

"This is my fucking house!" roared Grant.

"No, it's not," said Bella. "You put it in my name to avoid paying taxes on it when you bought it. And community property or not, Zane is my guest, this is my fucking house." Bella paused for a moment, then added with a more stern tone, "Tonight, we are playing by my fucking rules."

Grant huffed for a few moments then stormed out of the room, slamming the door. Zane waited a few moments before he said, "I didn't want to cause problems."

"You didn't. Now do me a favor and lock the door so Grant can't sneak in later."

"Seriously?"

"Please Zane. I want to rest before you take my virgin ass, but I think after the way Grant behaved he'll have to settle for listening."

Zane rose and locked the bedroom door. "Does Grant have a key?"

"Not anymore," said Bella, smiling and pulling the bedding down, "I changed the lock on this door when I kicked him out and I have the only key."

"Clever girl," said Zane, climbing into bed with her and pulling the covers over them.

"Thank you," said Bella yawning and turning off the lights. "And thank you for staying."

"For a chance to fuck your ass, I'd stay all week."

Bella giggled. "You'll have it sooner than that."

Bella snuggled into Zane's firm chest and quickly drifted off to sleep. Zane held her close and stroked her hair, listening to her breathing, and thinking how if she was his woman, she'd never want the touch of another man, except to fulfill her darkest fantasies. Bella had not been the first married woman he'd enjoyed, nor would she be his last. Though, she was, in his humble opinion, the best cock sucker he'd ever enjoyed, not to mention one of the most beautiful women he'd shared a bed with.

He heard the bedroom door jiggle, then, "What the fuck? You fucking locked the door?"

Bella never stirred; she just slept peacefully. Zane wanted to rise, but feared doing so might wake her, so he just remained still.

The doorknob jiggled again and he heard, "Why doesn't my key work?"

Zane now understood why Bella wanted the door locked. She knew Grant would try to enter once the room was quiet. He held her close to his body, in a protective manner, and waited. Soon he heard Grant storm off, allowing him the ability to relax and go to sleep.

~*~*~*~

Bella felt a strong arm around her waist. It took her a moment to remember the night's wild sexual activities. She opened her eyes to see a sleeping Zane next to her. She admired his chiseled jaw and sculpted features. Zane rolled onto his back, his arm sliding off her body. Bella thought of waking him with a morning blowjob, but decided to use the restroom instead.

As she returned to the room, Zane smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning yourself. The bathroom is open."

"Mmm, good. I need to pi- ugh, that is... um..."

"You have personal needs you need to attend to before you attend to mine."

"Yes," said Zane slightly embarrassed. He'd never before worried about what he said to his lovers, yet with Bella, it was different. She was different.

Zane rose and walked to the bathroom. Bella watched his slightly hard cock swing with every step, then returned to the bed to allow him some privacy. She pulled out some KY jelly and a condom from her bedside table. She nervously fiddled with them when she heard, "You know we don't have to do this."

"I know," she said smiling. "But I do want to."

Zane walked up and took her trembling hands. "I promise to be gentle and go slow."

"Have you fucked many women's asses?"

Zane smiled as he sat next to her, looking deep into her eyes. "I don't like to kiss and tell, but yes, I've had enjoyed a few lovely ladies' anal pleasures. I know exactly how not to hurt someone like yourself, who's never enjoyed the pleasure of anal sex. Now, that's not saying there won't be some level of pain on your part, but when anal is done right, the pain is minimal and the pleasure is maximized."

Bella smiled. "And you don't mind taking my anal virginity?"

"Not in the least. I take it as a high honor that you even asked me."

Zane leaned in and kissed Bella softly. He kissed him back and pulled him toward her when they heard a loud knock on the bedroom door.

"Open this fucking door Bella and let me in!"

Bella and Zane separated. "He tried to come back in last night after you fell asleep," said Zane. "He didn't sound very pleased his key didn't work."

"I didn't figure he would be," said Bella.

Another loud series of knocks were heard. "I said, let me in Bella!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin, chin!" she shouted back.

"Really fucking funny Bella. Now let me in!"

"No!" she shouted. "You acted like an ass to our guest last night so you can listen as Zane takes my final virginity."

"Listen?" cried Grant. "Watching was bad enough, but listening?"

"Take it or leave it," said Bella, coldly. "Zane is having my ass whether you like it or not. Then I shall fix us all breakfast and we'll see where we go from there."

They could hear Grant mumbling, then he said, "I never knew you were such a slut Bella. You're not the woman I married."

"Ironic," snapped Bella, "since you stopped being the man I married years ago."

"You really don't have to do this," whispered Zane.

"I know," she whispered back. "Do you think I'm a slut, Zane?"

Zane shook his head. "Not in the least, Bella. I think you're like a lot of women I've met over the years, neglected and wanting to be desired. I won't lie Bella, you're not the first, and you won't be the last. But I think you knew that when we met last night."

"I did indeed. I knew when you bought me my second drink exactly who you were."

Zane smiled. Though he and Bella had never met before that night, their meeting had been prearranged from a prior lover of his, and friend of Bella's. "What did she tell you?"

"She told me you'd fulfill my sexual fantasies and desires and would be well worth my time."

"And have I?"

"Beyond my wildest expectations. Even if after this morning we never fuck again, it was well worth it. But Zane, I would like to see you again."

Zane ran his fingers through Bella's blonde hair. Though it was still a mess from the wild sex and deep sleep, it was very soft. "I would very much like that Bella."

"Are you two going to fuck or what?" cried Grant through the door.

"So I take it you've chosen to listen then?"

"We had a deal and I am a man of my word."

"Bullshit," hissed Bella under her breath.

"It's a pity you won't see me take your wife's fine ass for the first time. But maybe if you're lucky, you'll get to see a repeat performance."

They heard Grant mumble some profanities, then a chair being dragged to the door. "Well get on with it," said Grant. "We haven't got all fucking morning and I'm fucking hungry."

"You heard the man," said Bella giggling.

Zane wrapped his arms around Bella and kissed her deeply. He caressed her body with his hands, feeling her nervousness and desire. He could still pick up the faint aroma of her perfume mixing with her arousal and desire. Yes, though she was scared, she did want this.

He rolled Bella onto her stomach and had her get on her knees. Then he took the pillows from the bed and set them under her stomach. "This will help and make you a bit more comfortable."

"Okay," she gasped.

Zane took the tube of lubrication and began putting some on her pucker. He carefully pushed it into her anus, watching her rosebud accept his finger with some resistance. Yes, she was truly an anal virgin. "I'm guessing you've only had a man's finger here before."

"Once a year when the doctor performs my annual exams."

"Just relax dear, I'm just getting you ready."

Bella took a deep breath and it seemed her whole body began to relax. Zane continued to add lube until he felt sure she was ready. Then he rolled the condom onto his steel hard cock, and smeared more lube on it.

"I'm going to enter you now Bella and it's probably going to hurt. Just know the pain won't last."

"Okay," said Bella. The tone of her voice echoed her arousal and nervousness.

"Take a deep breath baby, and trust me."

Bella took a deep breath and as she exhaled, Zane slid his cockhead into her anus. Bella yelped and Zane froze. He knew she would need a moment. They both heard, "Bella! Are you all right?"

Bella took a few deep breaths, then said, "Did your cock grow or is that just how it supposed to feel?"

"Your ass is much tighter than your pussy so it just feels bigger," explained Zane. "Do you want to stop or continue?"

"Continue, please."

"As you wish," said Zane with a wicked smile.

Slowly, Zane began to thrust. Slipping his cock deeper into her ass by centimeters at a time. Bella purred and moaned. Zane fucked her ass slowly as he wanted to savor the moment. Bella's moans grew louder as he pumped and gripped her hips firmly. When he was fully in, and his balls touched her pussy, he smiled and sped up a bit.

"Oh yes!" cried Bella. "Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass!"

"Your ass is so fucking tight Bella," said Zane. "I knew you'd be amazing."

Outside the bedroom door, Grant could hear the changes in Bella's moans and the dirty talk between the two lovers. His cock hardened as he pictured his wife's ass being fucked by the man she met in the bar. He began stroking his own cock, wishing it was his cock filling Bella's tight ass. How did he not know she was such a sexual freak? He knew he never asked and just assumed she was like all the other women his friends had married.

In the bedroom, Bella was screaming profanities as Zane pounded her ass. She had cum twice on his balls and he knew his own climax was nearing. "You like me fucking your ass Bella?"

"Yes Zane!"

"Say it!"

"I like you fucking my ass!"

"You like being my fuck-toy?"

"Yes! I like being your fuck toy!"

"Oh fuck Bella! I'm cumming!"

Zane filled the condom and her ass as Bella screamed and coated his balls a third time. Grant ejaculated on his stomach and lap. As he heard the couple come down from their sexual encounter, he returned the chair to its location and cleaned up in the guest bathroom. Zane and Bella took an erotic shower that included Zane pinning Bella to the bathroom wall and fucking her though two more orgasms.

Grant was reading the Sunday paper when Zane and Bella came downstairs. Bella was wearing a sheer nightgown and matching robe, Zane was in his clothes from the night before, his jacket and tie hanging off his arm. Bella quickly make coffee and started breakfast. Neither Zane nor Grant spoke to each other. Grant slid a portion of the newspaper toward Zane, but otherwise ignored him. Zane took a section of paper, but watched Bella cook.

Soon the kitchen smelled of fresh coffee and the sound of bacon sizzling on the pan filled the room. "How do you like your eggs, Zane?"

"Over easy."

Bella giggled. "Same as Grant."

Grant sipped his coffee and grunted. Bella fixed them breakfast and they enjoyed bacon, eggs, and toast. They sipped coffee and ate in silence. When they finished, Bella began to gather up the dishes when Zane stopped her and said, "Where I come from, the cook doesn't clean."

"But you're a guest," said Bella.

"Not an excuse," said Zane. "You cooked, I'll clean."

Bella smiled as Zane cleared the table and washed the breakfast dishes, then put them away with her help. She escorted him out to his car as he handed her his business card. "Call me in a few days and let me know how you are doing."

"I will, I promise."

"I really enjoyed last night and this morning. I hope I can enjoy you again soon."

"As do I, Zane."

Zane saw Grant watching them from the window and smiled. "Goodbye Bella."

Zane leaned down and kissed Bella softly on the lips. Then he reached around and squeezed her ass. "That's the finest ass I've ever fucked. I hope you let me fuck it again soon."

"I shall," she said. "Goodbye Zane."

"Goodbye Bella."

Zane climbed into his car and drove off. Once he was gone, Bella went into the house and found Grant sitting at the kitchen table where they had shared breakfast.

"That was nice of Zane to wash the dishes like that," said Grant not looking up from the paper.

"Yes it was," said Bella.

Grant threw his paper down and looked up at Bella. "You know, I think being fucked by another man makes you even more beautiful."

"Really?"

"Really. In fact, it makes me want you in a way I haven't had in years."

"Oh?"

Grant stood up and took Bella into his arms, kissing her forcefully. He pushed her down onto the kitchen table and pulled her nightgown up. Bella kissed Grant back and moved so he could get her gown over her ass. It was the first time Grant had shown any interest in her sexually in months. He discovered she wasn't wearing any panties and quickly pulled his cock out and slid it into her pussy.

There was a gentle squishing sound as he entered, followed by a soft moan from Bella. Grant fucked his wife on the table harder than he had in years. He pinched her nipples and kissed her roughly. They climaxed together, and kissed. The sex was short lived, but passionate.

"I'm sorry Bella," Grant whispered as they came down from their orgasmic high. "I love you. Let's work things out. Please."

~*~*~*~

Zane was sitting in the small café, sipping coffee and waiting. It had been over two months since he'd shared a bed with Bella and other than a few phone calls shortly after their encounter, they had minimal contact. This made him wonder why she insisted on meeting with him today, when he was sure she had moved on. Bella entered the café, looking as beautiful as ever, and sat down across from Zane.

"Hello Zane."

"Hello Bella. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, and thought of you often. I'm sorry I've been so quiet. So much has happened since I last saw you."

"Well, it didn't help I was out of the country for the last month. Would you like something to drink?"

"Iced tea if you don't mind. And some French fries, please."

"Of course."

Zane flagged the waitress and placed Bella's order. He could tell something was different about her, but he wasn't sure what.

"I was surprised when I got your call the other day. I was sure I'd never hear from you again."

"I'm sure you were, and I'm sorry you felt that way."

"Why don't you tell me what happened."

"Well," began Bella, "after you left, Grant fucked me on our kitchen table in a way he hadn't in years. He begged me to give him a second chance. He promised he'd be faithful. Hell, he even fired his secretary. Well, actually, he reassigned her as firing her might cause a sexual harassment lawsuit. He now has a male secretary so he won't be tempted."

"That's wonderful. But why are you here?"

The waitress set the fries and iced tea down before Bella. "Anything else?"

"May I have some mayonnaise?"

"Sure," said the waitress and walked away.

She returned a moment later with a small bowl with mayonnaise inside it. Bella poured some catsup onto the mayonnaise and mixed the two together. Zane watched this quietly and wondered what Bella wasn't telling him. Bella dipped a fry into the mixture and moaned. "Mmmm, so good. Want some?"

"No thanks," said Zane, politely. "Now, back to my question, why are you here?"

"I'm pregnant."

Zane's eyes grew wide. "How far along?"

"Two months."

"Oh shit! That means..."

"There's a chance it's yours. A good chance in fact."

"Does Grant know this?"

"Now, that's an interesting question," said Bella between fries. "He knows I'm pregnant and he's acting like it's his."

Zane crinkled his brow. "I'm not sure I understand."

Bella ate a few more fries, and drank her tea before she spoke. "You know how I told you I knew about all his affairs."

"Yeah."

"Well, I also know that he nearly knocked up one of his mistresses after I had our daughter and the son-of-a-bitch got a fucking vasectomy behind my back. It was nearly a year after when I found out. Except he thinks I don't know. Now he's acting like this baby is his."

"And you've got your doubts."

"You could say that. I stopped taking the pill shortly after I found out, and until now, I haven't had any luck getting pregnant. So, I'd be willing to bet money that this baby is yours."

Zane took a deep breath. He knew fucking a woman without a condom might result in such a situation, but that was the deal he agreed to when their meeting was set up. "What do you want from me?"

"Honestly, nothing. I know this wasn't something you planned for. Grant wants to pretend this is his child. But if I'm right, and this baby is yours, you do have rights. I'm telling you this because if this baby is yours, I want you to know I won't keep it from you."

Zane finished his coffee in two large gulps. His mind was racing. "How soon do I need to decide?"

"There's no time limit. I won't be suing you for child support. I just felt you had a right to know."

"You know I have fucked another woman since I had you. It was while I was away on business."