Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figured as much," said Bella as she ate. "I kept tabs on you as best as I could. Hell, I haven't fucked Grant in over a month. Not since shortly after that night and morning with you. It seems he found watching you fuck me was a bigger turn on than he realized and he's asked if you'd be willing to do it again. And for the record, I was a good and faithful wife until that night. You and Grant are the only two men I've fucked in over ten years."

"Really?"

"Really."

"And Grant asked if I'd be willing to fuck you again?"

"Yeah. Actually he asked if I'd fuck another man but I insisted on you. To be honest, I'm thrilled at the idea. You made me feel so amazingly sexy that night, but not slutty. Even though Grant said that was how I was acting. I want to offer you a deal. You come and fuck me a few nights a week. When you're done, you're free to go or welcome to spend the night. If the child turns out to be yours as I suspect it is, and you want to walk away, I'll never say a word. But, if you want a relationship with the child, you can be Uncle Zane. After all, I must keep up appearances, you understand."

"And you won't sue me for child support?"

"Not a dime."

"And it's up to me about having a relationship with the child?"

"Yup. I wanted a third baby. This will be my last. I'm not as young as I was with my son, and I knew deep down I wanted three. I've already signed the paperwork to get my tubes tied after I deliver. If Grant wants to keep his façade of the baby being his, so be it."

"I want a DNA test."

"Fair enough. Are you willing to wait until after I deliver? Less risk for the baby."

"Of course."

"You don't need to decide anything now. I've thrown a lot at you. I just wanted you to know."

The waitress refilled Zane's coffee cup and Bella's iced tea. They sat in silence as Bella finished her fries. "Anything else?" the waitress asked.

"No thank you," said Bella.

"The check please," said Zane.

The waitress set the check on the table and said, "Thank you both again."

Zane took the check, then said, "How are you going to explain me to your kids?"

Bella smiled. "Family friend who drinks too much to drive home. We've got other such folks who come and do the same often. Some were even Grant's mistresses, though he didn't dare fuck them in our home when I was there. Our kids know we don't tolerate drinking and driving. I'd rather have all my guest rooms full of drunks sleeping it off than a friend die on the road."

Zane smiled wickedly. "I like single malt scotch."

"I'll keep your favorite brand in stock."

"May I see you tonight?"

"If that is what you wish."

"I do believe you owe me a blowjob with a happy ending."

"I do indeed."

"Will Grant be watching?"

"Yes."

"Good. I like it better when he watches."

"Me too."

"So it's official, he's now a cuckold."

"He is indeed."

They left the café after Zane paid the bill and left a generous tip for the waitress. The walked out to their cars as Bella asked, "What would you like for dinner?"

"Would steak be asking too much?"

"Not in the least. How do you like it cooked?"

"Rare."

"Like me!" squealed Bella. "Grant likes his burnt beyond belief. I have to cook his first then cook mine. Oh yeah, and you'll be meeting our children as well so please be on your best behavior."

"I promise Bella, I will. And they'll love their Uncle Zane."

"Thank you Zane. See you at six then?"

"I'll bring wine for the adults, and apple cider for the kids and you dear."

Bella smiled. "Thank you Zane."

"Oh believe me Bella, the pleasure is all mine."

Zane watched her climb into her car and drive off. He smiled quietly to himself at how differently this affair turned out. Then he looked on his smartphone for local toy stores so he could buy a nice gift for Bella's two children. After all, what kind of 'uncle' would he be if he failed to bring them nice presents?