Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, Tammy stood and ordered Susan to stand up. Susan did as she was told. Tammy ordered her to return the chair to its place. When Susan had done so, Tammy ordered her back behind the desk and to sit on the desk.

Confused at first, Susan eventually hopped up onto her desk. The glass surface felt ice cold to her. Her hands still clasped behind her, she watched Tammy push back her leather chair and step closer. Smiling down at Susan, Tammy put her hands on the insides of Susan's thighs and pulled her legs apart slowly. Susan's feet hung from the edge of the desk and Tammy stood between them. Tammy put a finger under Susan's chin.

"I want that job upstairs!"

Susan nodded in agreement. "Yes"

"You're going to make that happen tomorrow!"

"Yes Tammy, I will!"

Tammy ran her finger down Susan's neck, then her breast. She stopped at Susan's right nipple.

"Bill is definitely a breast man..."

Susan could not believe her ears. Under these circumstances, was Tammy really going to talk about her sexual escapades with her husband??? Tammy began tracing a circle around Susan's nipple. She became visibly uncomfortable.

"...Sometimes he strips me naked... just rips the clothes right off me..."

Tammy's eyes focused on Susan's breast. She closed in with her thumb and index finger and began lightly tugging and pinching Susan's s nipple. Tammy continued, speaking more and more slowly.

"...and he squeezes my nipples...and I moan with pleasure...and he pinches me harder...until I feel like electricity is shooting through my body with each touch..."

Tammy took both nipples into her hands, which sprang to attention under Tammy's touch. Susan helplessly watched her body become aroused.

"...I beg him not to stop...he traces my body with his hands...he teases my pussy..."

Tammy ran her hands down Susan's stomach, then onto her thighs.

"...I unbutton his shirt and his pants...his clothes fall off him...I dive into his muscular chest...I kiss his nipples and I lick his stomach..."

Tammy ran her fingers along the insides of Susan's thighs.

"...he pushes me onto the bed...and I spread my legs for him...I am his whore...I am dripping wet for him...He can do anything he wants to me..."

Susan's breathing accelerated. With Tammy's fingers teasing her legs, her feet clenched and released.

"...Bill stands over me with a huge erection...I can't wait to feel his cock inside me..."

Susan's chest heaved as she took in a big gulp of air. Her face was flush with excitement.

Tammy's hands stopped suddenly. She picked Susan's face up by her chin to look in her eyes, which were flush with excitement. Susan snapped back to reality. Tammy looked at Susan, as though studying her.

"I just realized something, Susan. I have denied you sex with Bill for almost a month..."

Susan's eyes darted away from Tammy's.

"...you must be desperate for release..."

Tammy paused for a moment and then ordered Susan up off the desk. Susan was startled.

"NOW!" barked Tammy.

Susan jumped up, and then she turned to Tammy, who was looking at the desk, smiling. There, on the glass surface, was the trace of humidity from where Susan's pussy had just been. A mortified Susan knew what Tammy was thinking.

Tammy ordered Susan to pick up her shoes. Susan hoped this might mean the end of her ordeal, but she sensed it was not over. Tammy ordered Susan to her knees. She kneeled. Tammy took a seat before her on the leather chair. She crossed her legs, pushing one foot towards naked and confused Susan.

"Take my shoe off, and put the black one on..."

Susan did as she was told. As she removed Tammy's strapped white shoe and replaced it with her own shiny black shoe, Tammy kept talking.

"...sometimes Bill kisses my feet and then my ankles...and then he licks me up my legs...sometimes he stops and I beg him to keep going...he keeps getting closer and closer to my pussy..."

The shoe in place, Tammy ordered Susan's hands back behind her.

"Does it excite you to hear about Bill fucking another woman?"

Susan's eyes fixed on Tammy's foot, which waved around inches from her. Tammy inched forward, using the pointy end of the shiny shoe to wedge between Susan's legs. Suddenly Susan knew what Tammy intended to do.

"Wider!"

Susan spread her legs wider. Tammy pushed forward with her foot. She pushed the point in towards Susan's pussy.

"Huh Susan? Does it make you wet?"

Susan's eyes widened as Tammy began to rub her pussy with her shoe. Susan was soaked, and when Tammy pulled her shoe away, it had recorded Susan's arousal.

Tammy observed the moisture on the shiny edge of her shoe. Then she pushed it back in. Susan struggled to reconcile her anger at being so out of control and her desire to satisfy the pulsing sensation below

"I thought so..."

Tammy pushed into Susan's pussy again.

"Tell me something, Susan, do you use a vibrator?"

It was obvious to Tammy that Susan was delirious with almost a month of sexual build-up.

"...no..."

Tammy laughed mockingly. Tammy pulled the shoe tip up, parting Susan's pussy lips as she did so.

"Do you touch yourself?"

"...no..."

Susan's chest heaved with each brush against the tip of her shoe. As Tammy's rhythm became apparent, Susan felt herself grind against it.

"That's right Susan, grind...grind...get yourself off...it feels so good..."

A little at first, Susan started grinding more and more, and Tammy kept encouraging it. Tammy watched Susan grinding, watched how her naked pussy lips straddled the sides of the tip of her shoe, how her tits bounced gently with each hump. Susan's excitement grew, and little grunts came from her mouth. Tammy noticed Susan was staring at Tammy's legs while grinding.

"Bill loves my legs...he tells me they're sexy...aren't they sexy, Susan?"

Susan was grinding up and down. She nodded and whispered "yes!"

"It feels good, doesn't it Susan?"

"...yes..."

"Say it..."

Susan kept grinding faster and faster.

"...It feels good..."

"Again..."

"...It feels good..."

"You want to cum?"

Susan's pussy was engorged around her shoe.

"...yes!..."

Tammy smiled. She pulled her shoe out. Susan was out of control. She looked longingly at the shoe.

"Do you want to cum, Susan?"

"...Yes!..."

"Beg me to let you finish yourself off."

Susan was writhing in place, her weight shifting from knee to knee, desperate for anything between her legs.

"Please let me cum!"

Tammy raised her shoe higher.

"Kiss it, and lick it all off"

Susan leaned down and began licking the point of her shoe.

"Beg again"

Susan tried again in between licks. "Please...let me cum...please!"

Tammy watched her for a moment and then gave the order.

"Finish yourself off!"

Susan kept licking and kissing Tammy's shoe, then her foot and ankle. Her hands unclenched and dove into her pussy. Tammy watched from above as Susan drove herself to orgasm. When she peaked, Susan turned her head from Tammy's ankle and let out her relief.

"Haaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaa...." moaned Susan, still rubbing herself below and with her cheek on Tammy's ankle.

Then she collapsed. Partly from exhaustion, and partly from the realization of what she had just done. Susan's face still buried in Tammy's foot, Tammy watched Susan's back expand and contract with each breath. Slowly the heaving stopped.

Tammy ordered her to switch back her shoe. Susan did as she was told. Tammy stood up and repeated her demand: she WOULD have that job the next day. Susan nodded in exhausted agreement. Tammy ordered her to quickly dress. She had a date to get to... with Bill.

----------------------------------------

The next day, Susan called Tammy. She had the job. She would start in one week. Tammy informed Susan that her ordeal would soon be over. They said little to each other in the days that followed, perhaps both a little embarrassed. Bill had several more "late nights", but seemed to come home increasingly frustrated each time. Tammy and Susan had lunch on Tammy's last day. Tammy told Susan she would put all her "files" away at home, never to be revealed as long as Susan kept her distance and stayed respectful. Susan agreed.

On Tammy's first day on the new job, a dejected Bill came home early from a "business trip." Susan realized Tammy had been true to her word. That night, Susan and Bill began the long process of repairing their marriage.