Getting Even

Story Info
He uses his wife's racial prejudiced to get even.
4.6k words
4.13
193.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipp2
zipp2
274 Followers

I have been married to Deb for the past three years. Deb is blonde, twenty five years old and college educated. She's cute and very sexy at the same time but I'm still very unhappy in our marriage. Now don't get me wrong, she's great and I love her very much. I just have to tell you the story of how my marriage changed. She was a great wife cooking and cleaning without complaint. I only had one problem. She just wouldn't get on the birth control pill. The only way she would let me have sex with her was if we used a condom. She had made this clear to me when we were dating that she had a reaction to the pill and that she couldn't take them, so if I stayed with her I would have to understand that.

I agreed, and at first it didn't bother me much. But after the first two years I started to try and talk her into letting me make love to her without a condom. I told her about sperm asides, IUD's and Diaphragms but she would have none of that. Deb wouldn't even try them; the only method of birth control that she would consider was condoms. She had a real hang up and after many late night talks I started to understand that it was the messy side of sex that she didn't seem to like. She didn't want to have to clean up after sex and if a condom was used she didn't have all that yucky stuff to deal with. She also complained that all the other forms of birth control were too hard to use.

I was stuck; our sex life was safe and clean and went on that way. I was getting more and more unhappy with it. I bought all kinds of rubbers trying to help make me happier with our sex life. I got some with lube and some without. I tried ribbed condoms, real skin condoms. I got some that had stuff in it that said it would help me feel more stimulated. None of these seemed to help. Deb's pussy always seemed kind of dry and it was too tight when we had sex. When I complained about that Deb suggested that we try lubes. So I tried KY and other lubes that promised to help make it feel like I didn't have a condom on at all. In the end they were no help and sex with Deb was getting to be something I dreaded. Sometimes after I put on the rubber I would loose my erection altogether. When Deb asked me what was wrong? I told her that it was nothing.

We had many friends and we were always having a party here or at someone's home to go to. Deb sister Heather had one night of the week she called girls night. Heather was twenty two; she had nice long blond hair and was very easy on the eye. She lived with a couple of other girls her age in a townhouse not to far from our home. Heather also had a boyfriend I quickly learned to hate. His name was Dave and this guy was one that all the other guys didn't like. You know the type single, good looking, and had a lot of money. He was always drawing all the pretty young girls to him. Dave started dating my wife's sister so we saw him a lot. The more I got to know Dave the more I wondered what all these girls saw in him.

One night Heather had a party at her home and Deb and I attended. This party was no different, Dave had a small circle of girls all around him and to my surprise Deb was right next to Dave, and she was laughing and talking to him. She had worn a very low cut top that really showed off her tits and I was sure Dave was getting a good eye full every time she leaned down and put her hand on his shoulder. I found myself getting jealous because she kept leaning over and talking to him. I was just sure she was flirting with him.

After that night we started getting phone calls late at night and when I would answer the other party would hang up, the caller I.D. said unlisted. I was sure it was Dave trying to reach Deb. I became more suspicious and one night when Deb told me she was going out to her sister's house for one of the girl parties, I decided to see what was going on. I waited for her to leave then, after about an hour I drove the short distant to Heathers place. I drove slowly by Heathers and didn't see Deb's car anyplace.

Where was she? I had a suspicion of where Deb might be. At Dave's house! I knew Dave lived in an upscale Townhouse on the other side of town. Could Deb really be there? Could she be cheating on me? I needed to know. I tried to stop thinking like that but the closer I got to Dave's place the more it went through my mind, Deb was cheating on me. I arrived at Dave's and was upset to see Deb's car parked right in front, my heart stopped. She was there with him. Not with him! How could she? I hated that guy and she knew that.

I drove by a few times and saw a light on in the front. I decided that I was going to confront the both of them and get it over with. I didn't want to stay married to someone that would cheat on me. I had to tell her that I knew what was going on and that I wanted a divorce. I stopped the car and left the engine running. I ran to the front door, a light was coming from one of those small bathroom windows and once I was in the court yard I could hear everything. Dave, the asshole, had left his bathroom window open and I could clearly hear the noises coming from inside his bedroom. Dave and Deb were having sex and hard sex from the sound of it. I stopped and listened to the noises of sex. I stepped over to the window and looked inside. I could see the bathroom and out into the bedroom just a bit. I saw about 2 foot of the end of the bed. I could see Dave's feet and his lower legs. I could also see Deb's feet rapped around him.

"Goddamn your pussy is so fucking tight." I heard Dave hiss.

Deb's pussy had always been tight that's what made sex with a condom so uncomfortable. I felt sick to my stomach as I heard them having sex just out of my sight. How could she, the bitch. I found myself wondering if she made him ware a rubber. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Dave grunt out.

"Here I cum, take it all, take it in your pussy." I heard Dave grunting again as he unloaded.

I ran back to my car, she was such a slut. How could she let another man, this Asshole, have unprotected sex with her? She never let me, her husband cum inside of her. I was sure Dave didn't have on a condom; he would never have said that. He would never have said he was Cumming in her pussy if he had a condom on. I drove home in my mind working on all that I had heard. I decided I was going to get even with Deb and then divorce her for doing this to me. How could she let Dave fuck her and cum in her, when I've been married to her all these years and never had. The fact that the guy was Dave didn't help how I felt about it. If it had been some other guy I would still be upset but not this pissed off. I would find a way to get even with her for this.

I went inside and went to bed and waited for Deb to come home. About 2 a.m. she stumbled inside, I pretended to be asleep. She crawled into bed and rolled away from me and was soon fast asleep. My mind worked on a plan to get even with Deb. If she was willing to let Dave cum in her with no birth control then she would pay the price.

I had a plan, the next night I went to the adult book store. I parked kind of in the back, I got some strange looks from some of the gay guys but I just ignored them. You see, I had a plan to get even with Deb and it is something she will never know happened but I will. That would make all the different, I would know that I got even before I left her. It was an evil plan but no less then what she deserved. Deb and her family all hate black people, for years I have heard her and her family make black jokes and run them down. I would use this to get even with Deb for her infidelity.

My plan was simple. It was Friday and Deb always wanted to have sex when she got back from drinks with the girls from her office. She usually comes in half drunk and that would be the perfect time to get even with her. I would use her hatred for black men to get even with her. I had seen Deb walk around black men on the street and lower her eyes just so she would not have to look at them. I had decided to get a black man to help me with my revenge. I watched and waited in my car and each time a black guy would drive in I would look at them. Some were to clean looking; others to young, finial an older black man driving an old beat up white car pulled in and parked not to far from me.

It was strange but I felt myself getting excited as I got out of my car and ran over to him. He walked with a cane and was just getting out of his car. He had white hair and I could see that he had to be in his sixties. I walked up to him and smiled, he just kind of looked at me.

"I was hoping you could help me." I said with a smile.

He just eyed me up and down and then with a wave of his hand said.

"Son I'm not into that kind of thing. I only have an eye for the girls." he said with a chuckle.

I shook my head and started to tell him my story. I told him of my wife and what she had done. He was very interested when I told him about how Deb never let me have unprotected sex with her and how she had let Dave pump his seed into her. He seemed to understand.

"Look, son I feel sorry for you. I really do, but what can an old man like me do to help you out." He said leaning on his car for support.

I grinned, I was sure that this guy was going to help me.

"What I need is this." I handed him a rubber "I kind of would be willing to pay you to cum inside this condom for me."

He looked dumb founded as he took the small orange package from me.

"You said you would pay me for that?" He kind of looked puzzled.

"Yes!" I reached into my pocket and showed him a fifty dollar bill.

"I don't want to tell you what it's for but let's just say it's a surprise for the wife."

He grinned as he tucked the rubber into his shirt pocket, he shook my hand.

"Not sure what you got in mind but if it will help you get even with your racist wife I will help. I hate them people that think there shit don't stink."

He slowly walked into the bookstore and disappeared inside with my condom in his pocket, I had told him to make sure to tie a good knot in the end after he filled it. I looked at my wristwatch and noticed that it was 6 p.m. I had about an hour before Deb would be home.

I went back to my car and waited and after about thirty five minutes the old man made his way out of the bookstore and slowly limped to his car. I meet him there he was grinning as I walked up to him.

"It was a good day for me, some fine movies in there today a lot of them with pretty white girls and black guys." he said handing me the condom, tied at the end just like I had asked. I took it and quickly dropped it in my jacket pocket.

"Here you go, nice to meet you." I said handing him the money that we agreed on.

He pocketed it quickly and grinned.

"It was nice to be able to help you out." He said as he got into his car. "Maybe I can help you out again sometime; I can always use the money."

I walked back to my car.

"Hey mister, I just got to know one thing. What color hair you wife have?" He yelled after me.

"Blonde." I answered.

He just grinned. I got into my car and quickly drove the three miles to my house. I arrived just before seven p.m. and saw that I was in luck Deb's car was nowhere to be seen. I ran inside and up the bedroom. I opened the bed stand drawer and reached into my pocket for the tied off condom. It was the first time I had really looked at it and that black fellow was not lying, the thing was heavy and still very hot to the touch. He had a good day, he had said and I was surprised by the amount of cum deposited in the tip of the condom. I don't think I could cum that much if I jacked off twice.

Now, I was about to put the rest of my plan into action. I opened another condom and with a pin I poked about five holes into the end of it, when I was satisfied that it would leak I got my knife out and carefully cut the top off the full condom. I transferred the still warm cum from the used condom into the new one with the holes in it. I then used a twist tie I had gotten from the kitchen and tied off the top of it. I was ready for Deb to come home.

I went downstairs and didn't have to wait long; Deb opened the door with a big smile on her face.

"Hello honey." She giggled "I'm home."

She was wearing a nice short red dress and black high heel shoes, she looked a little to loose for my liking. She was such a slut, first having sex with Dave. Now dressing all sexy to go to work! She was probably trying to get picked up in the bar she had just been at with her friends. For all I knew she had just left Dave's place again. I got mad just thinking about it, she was going to pay for it and it would be tonight.

Deb dropped her purse and set down in my lap.

"Oh, honey, I had a lot of fun tonight." She said with an evil little grin.

I know that look, she wanted me to take her upstairs and have sex with her. I really didn't want to do it; it made me sick to touch her after what she had done. I forced a smile and lifted her up into my arms. She was kissing on my neck and talking to me but I really didn't hear a word she was saying. I was about to put the rest of my plan into action. After tonight I would leave her and start over, there was no way I would stay with someone that cheated on me.

I laid her down on the bed and reached under her dress, I ruffle pulled down her panties. She reached up and kissed me, her tongue went into my mouth and all I could think of was her kissing Dave, Bitch! I pushed her back down and lifted her skirt up over her hips. I rubbed her pussy and slipped a finger into her cheating cunt. I was getting madder all the time, she looked up at me, she had no idea that I knew what she had been up to. I did and I was about to get even.

I stood up and pulled down my paints I was only half hard because of how mad I was at her. She was giggling and looking at me with that drunken look.

"Oh, your sure ruff tonight. You don't even want me to take off my clothes." She almost purred.

I got between he legs and pulled her onto the edge of the bed. I had to get hard so I started working my cock on her pussy lips.

"No, no, no!" She warned me.

That was my signal. I reached into the nearby bed stand and pulled out the prepared condom full of the old black mans cum. I quickly untied the twist tie. Deb was looking up at the ceiling rubbing her legs and tits.

"What's taking so long?" She sighed.

This was it, the moment of truth. I was about to pay her back for all her transgressions. She had cheated on me, given her pussy to another and not made him wear a condom and I was going to make her pay. I was going to have the last word here.

I opened the end of the condom and slipped my cock into it. The black guys cum was still warm and as I closed the top onto my own swollen cock shaft, I was hoping it would hold his cum inside. I looked down at the lewd sight. I had never done anything like this before. I had never touched another guys cum, let alone a black guys. Now I had my hard cock inside a condom with a large load of a black mans cum. It was strange, I found myself getting really excited by the idea of what I was about to do. I squeezed the tip and grinned when I noticed a small amount of cum forming at the tip where the holes were.

I put my condom covered cock up to Deb's pussy lips. The condom was full of cum already and I was not sure if Deb would notice or not as I rubbed the tip up against her pussy. The tight top was still keeping the black guys load in place and I was surprised how hot his cum was as I pushed into Deb's open cunt. She looked down at me but she couldn't see the sight I was seeing. Each time I pushed my dick into the cheating bitch, I knew that the black guy's spunk was going inside as well. I started to see cum coming out of her cunt lips and white foam formed on the rubber.

The old black guy's cum felt so good it was making my own cock hot. I kept fucked harder into Debs opened pussy. The idea of pumping her pussy full of this other guys cum was very exciting and despite my first wave of disgust I soon found myself enjoying the feeling of my dick in his seed. I looked down at Deb and she was biting her lower lip and she was looking at me with lust on her face.

I had never seen her enjoying our sex this much before, her eyes looked deep into mine and she kept kissing me all over my neck. My dick had never been so hard; in fact our sex had not felt this good, ever. I was starting to really enjoy it. If it was not for the fact that Deb had been cheating on me I would really enjoying it.

I remembered why I was doing this, I was getting even. If it's cum she wanted then I would give her some. She would die if she knew right now I was pumping her cunt full of old black guys cum. Her parents and family would never talk to her again if they knew she was getting her womb flooded by black spunk. That's what I would leave with, the knowledge that she was not as pure as she believed. I would never even have to tell her about this, to still feel that I had gotten the last laugh.

I was so busy thinking that I didn't notice that Deb was Cumming. She rapped her legs around my waist and worked her pussy up to me hard. She had never done anything like that before. She was grinding her hips up to me working my cock into her pussy as hard as she could. I was so busy thinking of getting even with her I was not even close to Cumming yet. Her orgasm passed and she collapsed back onto the bed her legs went limp and back to the floor.

I wanted to see how my plan was going. I wanted to see how much of the black guy's cum was left in the condom. I could still feel its warmth all over my cock but I was not sure what was left. I reached down and held the condom in place slowly pulled out of her. I rolled her over on her stomach on the bed her knees on the ground. I looked down at her tight ass sticking out toward me. Her pussy was very red and puffy it was wet and the white foam that had been there had run down onto her ass and between her legs. I looked at the condom and it still had about half of the load of sperm still hanging at the tip. I quickly pushed my dick back into her wet hole and went to work. I worked that condom into her tight cunt. I didn't want to stop until I had worked every last drop into her cheating cunt.

I pumped that old black man's cum into her cunt. I was pumping another guy's cum into her tight hole and it was dripping out of her cunt and running down my balls and onto my leg. Deb had never been so hot, she was moving here and there and was quivering with each pump. I counted three more hard orgasms as I worked the black guy's seed into her wet pussy. She had never cum like this before, never this many times.

I still hadn't cum yet when Deb surprised me, she crawled up onto the bed. Took hold of my cock and pulled it out of her cunt with a loud pop. I looked down; I was covered in that white foam it was all over my pubic hairs and long globs of cum hung from my balls which were now very tight.

"I can't take any more Steve." She said as she ran her fingers over her well fucked pussy. "That is the best sex we have ever had and I want to do something special for you."

She reached down and grabbed the tip of the condom and pulled it off my dick with a pop. She lay down on the bed facing me and to my shock grabbed my dick by the base and stuck it in her mouth. Oh my god! She was sucking my cock and without knowing it was cleaning up the black mans cum that covered it. She never seemed to notice that anything was wrong. She went to work on my wet dick with her hand and mouth as I looked down in disbelief. She looked up at me as she cleaned my cock from end to end. Her hand never stopped jacking and as I realized that she had a mouth full of black mans cum I shot my wad all over her face. She never sucked me; she never had four orgasms before.

zipp2
zipp2
274 Followers
12