Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipp2
zipp2
278 Followers

I watcher her stagger into the bathroom to clean up. She ran back to the bed and lay down next to me.

"That was fantastic!" she said as she rubbed my now soft dick with her hand.

I had to agree with her that was the best sex we had ever had. I knew however that I was about to tell her that I knew she had been cheating on me with Dave and that I wanted her out of this house. I was not going to let one night of hot sex change that, not after three years of terrible sex. I was just about to tell her when she kissed me.

"I forgot to tell you, Heather has my car again."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"oh, last night I lent Heather my car so she could go to Dave's and have some alone time away from her friends." She smiled at me that half drunk sexy smile she has. "You know how hard it is to have alone time when you live with two other girls. Heather told me that they both hit on Dave all the time and she wanted to get away and have some time alone with him."

"Heather had your car last night?" I asked my mind froze.

"Sure, I didn't see any harm. Not at first but now she wanted it again, so she dropped me off and took off to Dave's for some of what we just had I'm sure." She giggled.

Oh what have I done? It was Heather at Dave's last night. I had thought it was Deb that was with Dave, it was her car and I could hear them having sex. How was I to know she was letting her sister have her car to meet up with Dave? So that means that Deb had not done anything wrong and I had just wronged her. I couldn't believe what I had just done to her, I had pumped another mans sperm into her without her knowing. She was not on any birth control and I had just pumped her full of an old black man's cum.

"Oh honey by the way." Deb said "where did you get that lube we used tonight. It was so fucking good. My pussy is still tingly all over and it made me orgasm over and over."

I just looked dumbfounded.

"I'm just saying." Deb went on "that it was great and that it really made a different to me. Was it good for you too?"

"Err. Yes." I managed to mutter.

"Is something wrong with you Steve?" She asked laying her had on my chest.

"No." I said as I patted her on the head.

I could tell her the truth or keep quite and live. I decided to live; I didn't say a thing but as she kissed me she added.

"I can't wait until we can do it again." She closed her eyes "but not tonight I'm all sexed out for now."

What was I going to do?

zipp2
zipp2
278 Followers
12