Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking for an opportunity to wave to him but I guess he didn't recognize me in my yellow bikini and with Kelly by my side. When he went to get a drink a little later at the tiki bar, Kelly pulled me up and whispered, "lets go!"

I was frightened and I knew Kelly would probably do or say something to embarrass me, she always did. As it turned out she played it cool. At first I was blushing so much that I was thankful for the tan I was getting. It hid the flush on my cheeks.

When she began to discuss his profession, Medicine, he became very interested. And when he found out that Kelly's grandfather was a famous doctor and was opening a research project funded by one of the major pharmaceutical companies, his interest began to really show.

At some point he mentioned that he had always wanted to be on a research team and asked her if she could arrange a meeting with her grandfather. That was the edge Kelly was looking for.

"Sure, I can do that. Why don't you come on up to our suite later this evening and we can discuss it over a drink? And this time I'll be sure Patty locks the door."

She did it. She can't stop embarrassing me and again she had done it. But now the bait had been taken and she would blackmail him into having sex with us or he could forget about the introduction she had promised.

She would arrange a night of sex that he couldn't really refuse if he wanted to further his career. And he didn't even suspect what he would have to do in exchange for her promised favor.

By nine that evening we had both showered and gotten ourselves ready. Neither of us wore bras or panties and we each had put on tight fitting short skirts and blouses that opened down the front.

We had agreed that I would go first and although I was more interested in Blake than toys, Kelly had hidden several out of sight, ready to be used if necessary.

About nine twenty he knocked on the door and I let him in. I wanted to draw his lips down to mine but chickened out and just took his hand and led him in. He was dressed casually in a pair of slacks and a white shirt, opened at the neck.

Kelly brought drinks over to where we had taken seats on the sofa and we began to sip them. Blake wanted to talk about meeting Kelly's grandfather but she kept changing the subject, keeping him waiting. Finally she looked directly at him and with one simple statement, started my pussy twitching.

"We want something in return for getting you in on grandpa's project Blake and you have to admit fare's fare." He smiled and simply asked, "sure, what do you want?" Kelly didn't put it into words at that point, but just reached out and began to open the buttons on his shirt as she nodded to me.

That was my cue to begin to strip. As she undid his shirt and pulled it out of his slacks he suddenly got a funny grin on his face. Then he asked, "Both of you?" Kelly nodded and whispered, Patty first, than me, for starters.

It's sort of a qualification test. You know, staying power and technique. Those sorts of things." Now his smile faded and he stood up, turned away and he unfastened his belt.

Kelly was out of her clothes in a flash and as he stepped out of his slacks and began to wiggle out of his shorts, we both let out a gasp. He had the nicest buns I have ever seen and we were holding our breaths as he slowly turned towards us.

I was had just wiggling out of my skirt when he turned completely around. Again that gasp and I swallowed hard. He wasn't erect yet, but it was easy to see what was in store when he did get hard.

Even soft, he was large, and he was circumcised so it was easy to see the web of veins that seemed to wrap around his cock.

He seemed to be waiting for us to do or say something, so I got up the courage to begin. "You were a bad boy yesterday Blake. Leaving me like that. Its "get even time," wouldn't you agree?"

He said nothing but stared at me, letting his gaze go from the top of my head down to my smooth pussy.

Then he nodded. And as we had arranged, I took charge, and Kelly took her position over on the thick chair in the darkened corner of the room, and watched.

"Ok Blake, lets get that cock of yours a bit firmer. Come here and stand right in front of me!" He came the few steps that separated us, and I stayed seated and leaned forward. Reaching out, I held his balls with one hand and wrapping my other hand around his warm soft cock, leaned forward and placed it between my lips.

Sucking him in, I could feel him begin to swell up almost immediately, and now it was easy for me to begin sliding my lips up and down his growing shaft.

I don't think Kelly could see what I was doing or how large he was getting, but I was becoming more and more aroused as he continued to swell in my mouth.

Soon I could only take half of his cock before gagging, then seconds later no more than a third and I was bobbing my head frantically, hoping he would cum for me. About that time I heard Kelly turn on one of her toys.

Maybe he was getting even, I don't know, but suddenly he put his hands on my head and began fucking my mouth. He was going in farther then I'd been taking him and I had to gasp for short breaths between strokes.

Just about when I expected him to shoot, he pulled out and turned slightly. I grabbed for his cock wanting to put it back in my mouth, but he was out of reach and now stood sideways so both Kelly and I could see what I had created.

My eyes were watering from having his huge cock down my throat but thru my blurred vision I couldn't believe how thick and rigid he had gotten.

His cock stood up hard and seemed to point up towards the ceiling. I heard Kelly gasp and looking past him, saw her strumming her vibrating dildo in and out of her cunt as she gurgled something about wanting his cock.

She began to moan and sob as she started to cum. It was at that moment that I lay back on the sofa and pulling Blake to me. I had thrown my right leg up so it rested over the back of the sofa while my left leg hung down to the floor.

Blake climbed over my right leg and put his knees between my parted thighs and as I held my pussy open, he began to rub its head up and down my slippery slit.

Not entering yet, but just tormenting me. And as it's head began to rub up and down across my clit I began to thrust up trying to increase the sensation.

I was so fucking hot at that point that I nearly went crazy and began to hump up even though he wasn't in yet. That was almost as exciting because the head of that thick shaft was sliding digging in and doing crazy things to my clit.

I guess Kelly was going for a second orgasm at that point, but she managed to call out to him between gasps. "Oh fuck, Yeah, oh yeah Blake, Fuck it! Fuck her! Give it to her! Don't play around! Ram it in deep, she likes it that way!"

I could hear her voice and yet I heard my own voice overriding hers. I wanted to cum so damn bad at that point and so close to creaming that I started to plead with him too.

I felt the muscles in my neck tighten as I strained to lift my shoulders up and stare at him. My back arched up and my legs spread even wider trying to urge his cock to find my opening and from sheer frustration my hands flew down and clutched his slippery cock and directed it downwards so his next thrust forced it in deep.

I squealed and my arms flew apart and my back arched up. "Ooh my baby, my dear sweet baby give it to me!" He stretched me wide open and plunged in deep.

I hadn't been prepared for what he did, but because I was already swollen and wet with my own milky cum, he slid in right up to his heavy balls.

For a brief moment he paused, then began to draw out before sliding back in. Now our tempo was slow and long. In, out, in, out, over and over again and since he was so thick My pussy was being drawn in and out with each stroke. That made my clit a part of the long drives and suddenly I was over the top and my screams echoed throughout the room.

"Oh dear god. Oh yeah, fuck me baby! Hurt me! Do it! Keep me cumming! Yes, Oh yes I'm creaming all over your cock sweetheart! Give it to meeeeeeee, deep and fast nowwwwwww!" At some point I couldn't take the intense feelings any longer and simply went limp and felt my pussy contract in throbbing twitches.

I was thankful that he knew enough to pause because I think I would have passed out if he made me cum again so soon.

I rolled my head to one side and saw Kelly looking down at me. She had left her corner and come over. She smiled down and turned to Blake.

"Take it out of her and fuck my mouth so I can taste you." He smiled and slowly drew out of me. I really didn't want to surrender his cock but as he pulled out with a salacious slurping sound, I realized that he hadn't cum yet. Kelly would be disappointed I thought.

It didn't seem to bother her at all. She always did like the way my wetness tasted, but that was all she would get. His cock glistened with my cum and I watched her press her open lips hungrily over the head of his cock, forcing it deep into her mouth.

Then, as she had demanded, he began to sway his hips back and forth, plunging his shaft in and out of her mouth and down her throat.

I watched in amazement as she took his cock deep in her throat without gagging. She had learned a lot in the past few years and apparently, "deep throating" was one of them. For about three minutes he fucked her mouth and still hadn't cum so I crawled over to him and began to fondle his heavy balls.

I guess the combination of her sucking and my playing with his balls and ass brought it on.

Suddenly he picked up his pace and began thrusting more rapidly into her mouth. He reached down and put his hands on each side of her head, and with a low growl gasped: "cumming baby, gonna give it to you any second."

Then he suddenly paused and I watched Kelly's cheeks puff out as her mouth began to fill. Grunting he swayed slightly and moaned, "take it! Take it all!"

I felt his balls draw tightly up to his body as if trying to follow the streams of cum that they were flushing into Kelly's mouth. Slowly he stopped and she reluctantly let his cock slip from her mouth.

I reached for it and tried to quickly get my lips over it's head before he began to wane, but that proved unnecessary, he stayed hard as a rock.

I could taste the musky remains of his cum but it wasn't enough, so I released him and moved to press my lips over Kelly's. She had swallowed most of it, but I was able to feel the remaining slippery, thick fluid that clung to her tongue.

He had taken me once, but I wanted more, yet I had promised to let Kelly have him next, so now it was my turn to sit back and watch. It was obvious that although he stayed hard, it was going to take him a while to cum again. So moving to the shadows I watched what happened next.

It was apparent that Kelly had learned a lot over the past four years and she definitely had preferences and techniques that were favorites. She took his hand and led him to the back of the couch.

There she bent forward and lay over it, presenting her well rounded ass to him. I didn't know if she wanted him up her butt or just deep in her pussy, she never spoke, but watching Blake thrust his shaft in quickly, it was then obvious that he was taking her pussy. He stroked slowly, but very deeply, forcing her to rock forward and grunt with each thrust.

Within a minute or so she was visibly getting close and now she moaned, "deeper, Oh shit, fuck me harder and faster!" He picked up the pace and now her breasts began to sway back and forth. She was supporting her body on extended arms but suddenly folded one arm up so she could grasp her left breast and began to squeeze its nipple. Now her gasping breath began chanting.

"Fuck, Oh fuck me. Yeah, harder, yes, oh yes just like that. Oh god it's good Blake!"

As I watched intently, I hadn't even been conscious of my own hand kneading my dripping pussy until I felt the sticky fluid begin to make wet sounds.

My need to become involved again was so urgent that my fingers plunged in and out of my hot opening. Finally I couldn't stop myself and I stood and went to stand behind him.

I wanted to watch his cock drive in and out and listen to the salacious sounds it made. Completely engrossed with what they were doing, I continued to churn my own cunt to a creamy thick mess using two fingers and my thumb. Suddenly I began to erupt.

I can't remember ever having an orgasm while standing except for yesterday, and quite frankly I don't think I'd ever do it again. My legs were spread slightly, I had my right hand occupied plunging my fingers in and out while my thumb continued to wander back and forth across my clit.

At that point I lost my balance. My free hand suddenly shot out for support against the back of the couch and my body began to quiver and shake.

I slowly slid to my knees but I couldn't tear my eyes off that hard slippery cock as it drove in and out of Kelly. Now I sat crumpled on my knees behind the sofa when I heard Kelly moan "Now! Gimmee it now!"

He moved like a machine gone wild and his ass was a blurr as he thrust in and out. She came and suddenly dropped over the back and hung there like a wet rag doll. He stayed deep in her for minutes when she suddenly lifted up.

"Let me change. I want you to lay on your back while I ride you. Your going to have a mad woman on your hands if I let you keep making me cum bending over like this. Come on around and lay on the floor. I'll control things better that way."

I didn't want to seem like a baby but it was my turn and she was going to take him again. I could swear I saw Blake just shrug his shoulders as he pulled that creamy cock out of her and help her stand up. She led him around to the front of the couch and he laid down on the carpet.

I pulled myself up and moved around and sat on the sofa. Blake lay directly in front of me with his cock resting on his abs.

Kelly tossed one leg over him and dropped to her knees, straddling him. Reaching down she held his shaft up and rocking forward she lifted herself high and placed the puffy lips of her pussy over his cock and slowly slid down.

As she leaned forward and placed both her hands on his chest, she began to rock back and forth, up and down. Blake must have seen the torment in my face because he seemed determined to satisfy her and be done.

Reaching up he grasped her nipple between his fingers and let his other hand slide, palm up, down his tummy. He was caressing and stroking her clit as she rode up and down.

It reminded me of a steam engine as his cock slid in and out like a piston. She probably was trying to control herself to make it last longer, but lost it almost immediately. She tilted her head back as if staring at the ceiling and let out a long low sob as she began to cum.

He knew it was coming and seemed intent on finishing her and watching her face. He was enjoying seeing her orgasm.

As she fell forward, she was drooling and sobbing and he began to again plunge his cock deep into her convulsing womanhood. It was something to behold.

She was moaning and shaking uncontrollably as the sounds of that cock moving in and out filled the room with a Pat, Pat, Pat beating series of thrusts.

My pussy was swollen and tender, but strangely it wasn't really uncomfortable, it simply was a feeling of awareness and need. It was an ache but not painful. It was similar to that tingling sensation I get when I play with my nipples, almost as if there were a secret connection between my breasts and my pussy.

It was something that just needed to be satisfied again. You know like an itch that needs to be scratched.

Kelly lay atop Blake for a minute or two before he rolled her onto her side and pulled out. I think he thought that he had done his part, but he hadn't reckoned on our ability to last.

When I turned and knelt on the sofa, resting my arms on its back he knew what I wanted. He came to me and slid his hands over my ass and thin along my sides, finally reaching under me and clutching my hanging breasts.

He moved against me, and his wet shaft slid up and down my pussy looking or my vagina. Suddenly he began to part my swollen lips and move deep inside me.

I turned my head to look back over my shoulder, and panted, "More! Again, fuck me again but this time fill me. No more playing games with me."

I think he finally realized that this was a sort of contest and I really think he wanted to prove something to himself or perhaps to us, but it didn't matter.

I needed that sensation of cumming to be satisfied and I was ready for him again.

I had seen it on the x rated videos but never really understood it, but when I cried back to him to hurt me, "I want to be hurt!" He began to spank my ass. I mean he slapped my butt again and again and so help me god it made me go crazy. I was suddenly a wild animal and he was a stud with his hard shaft plunging in and out of me.

I began to cum at closer and closer intervals. Then suddenly they all came together and I screamed out. "Baby oh baby, fuck your whore until you fill her. Give it to meeee! Shoot! Now!"

And for the second time in the evening he moaned, "yeah, Oh yea baby take it, its all yours" and he began to spurt his thick cum deep inside me.

Kelly had gotten up and made three more drinks and as I held my hand over my pussy trying to keep his cum from gushing out, we sipped them.

As we rested on the sofa, Blake began to question Kelly about the research program and asked about contacts and such.

She had calmed down and did begin to feed him information, but always held out each time he asked what she was going to recommend to her grandfather and when he was going to meet with him. She wasn't thru with Blake yet, and neither was I.

Another drink later and we were all feeling pretty good when Kelly looked at him and said: Lets all go into the bedroom.

We're just warming up and that's where my toys are and we can really get to know each other more intimately." He smiled that killer smile and followed me, while Kelly brought up the rear.

To be continued. If you want........

12